• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ni expressed in popular media

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Pan's Labyrinth - OMG Ni
The Matrix (original) - maybe the most xNTJ movie ever (Cypher, the ISTP, being the betrayer and Smith, the uber-ISTJ the opponent).

On the other hand, Ne movies tend to be the ones "impossible to film" like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (ENTP movie sine qua non), and Watchmen (Alan Moore being a quintessential INTP).

Qre:us

Also Alice in Wonderland.

I would say pretty much anything that requires you to totally change your mind set to fully appreciate and understand. Reading the complete works of Lewis Carrol is like Chicken Soup for the Ni soul for me. :ninja:

Dude, although there's some instances of Ni, it's an actual Ne+Ti head trip. One episode after another. It's a foray into awesome wordplay and logic, in the most randomest of fantasy lands. It's my most favourite book....it resonated so well with me, when I first read it. And, to this day...

To truly appreciate the book, one had to know the social and political climate of Britain then....there's a lot of inside jokes/associations.

There's no way Ni is claiming Alice in Wonderland. No way.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I think HBO's Carnivale may be the finest use of Ni in Television.

Not to mention it has an archetypal INTJ character in Belyakov (Management).