• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favourite type / Type you want to be

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
favorite: dominant intuitives.
type you'd want to be: dominant intuitive.

i'd rather be an intj than an infj, probably about 60% of the time. that's gender expectations partly, and it just seems so much fucking easier. being disrupted by the emotional currents and the weather of the world is fucking frustrating. but walking on water is nice.

i'd rather be a 4w5 than a 5w4. but if i were a 4w5 it might be reversed to desire to be 5w4. they're my missing half, an inversion of me. entps are my alter ego. entj 8w7 is my evil twin brother. enfps are my kindred spirit. intjs are my 3rd cousin (and thus dateable). intps and infps are my ultimate inspiration/muse. enfjs have this "big sis" feel (which includes males).

dominant intuitives too easily get wasted, especially infj and entp. enfp and intj are often too content and don't take on big enough problems for my liking/estimation of their potential. infjs and entps wait around too long to do anything that is immensely great. entps pay the bills easier, those goddamned fast-talkers.

sajtoscsaj

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Both INTJ (maybe I am). I sympathize with 'evil masterminds'.:D

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram