• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to know if a ENFP 4 likes you?

KiwiBurst

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
OR how to make an enfp 4 like you. In a romantic way.
How would I know? He's nice to me and talks to me a lot but he also talks to other girls too. Maybe he is just a friendly guy and not interested in me at all.
I don't think I would want to marry him which sucks, because I don't really consider dating anyone unless I think they are suitable for marriage. I still like him though, which is strange.

my type
mbti-ENFP
ennegram:6w7 sp/so

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
OR how to make an enfp 4 like you. In a romantic way.
How would I know? He's nice to me and talks to me a lot but he also talks to other girls too. Maybe he is just a friendly guy and not interested in me at all.
I don't think I would want to marry him which sucks, because I don't really consider dating anyone unless I think they are suitable for marriage. I still like him though, which is strange.

my type
mbti-ENFP
ennegram:6w7 sp/so

I think ENFPs are more self-compatible than a lot of types. Trust the signs. I'd think you could pretty reliably read someone of your own type. If he opens up to you way more than the others, it can be a case of you being ENFP and trustable, as well as him liking you though. I tend to open up very quickly in the personal domain with FPs. I'd say that if I liked you I'd make it pretty unambiguous. You'd know. (not sure how type 4 changes this, and I may have been more shy when I was younger)

btw, morbid poetry sounds great. And I do the same with my diary as you said in the other thread. (I'm a 7w6 though)

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ask him out. You can't lose.
Say something manipulative along the lines of:
"My sister/brother/friend dared me to ask you out. I think you're kind of hot, and nice, so I took them up on the dare."

Or read up on flirting.

Or...

Just ask him out.:shock:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm an ENFP type 4.

Ask him out or something. Chances are, the other girls that he talks to are just friends. I can't really offer any specific advice however. Just show him you care for him, accept him, and appreciate him on a personal level. Not too personal, but be personal or he'll just see you as a friend.