• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

sp/sx vs sx/sp

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sp/sx - the quiet one with the yummy center

sx/sp - being your own personal cock block

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sx/sp. I don't know how that compares with sp/sx, but I've seen it summed up as "One-Man Storm" which fits nicely, I think. :D

ETA: Would looking at which you are first (either sx or sp), help? For me sp takes a backseat to all things sx.

i can't tell, i just recognize that i am NOT so. i lean toward sx/sp. also, my impression of you is of a 5 (possibly 5w4) sx/sp. i think this helps explain the ways in which i identify with you, and the ways that we both seem different than a large portion of the infj population. but of course this is just the interpretation from my angle.

we get in more skirmishes than cascadeco, and get more annoyed with ourselves if we have to be too roundabout when making a point (that we absolutely MUST make!).

I bolded the stuff I strongly identified with, struck the stuff I didn't identify with at all, the rest mostly related to me:

I guess sx/sp? I always thought sp/sx.

you're a 5 too, right? intp? i recognize something in your humor that feels familiar to me, but you're generally more direct and more challenging and less impaired by Fe and over-thinking/over-talking.

sp/sx - the quiet one with the yummy center
sx/sp - being your own personal cock block

i've never laughed so mirthfully and callously at myself. a part of me just died. the truth hurts.

add counterphobic 5w4 infj to the mix and you can begin to understand why i am so grateful for my first serious s.o. and her unending patience!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you're a 5 too, right? intp? i recognize something in your humor that feels familiar to me, but you're generally more direct and more challenging and less impaired by Fe and over-thinking/over-talking.
Maybe. Or a 9.

Fuck this enneagram shit!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
we get in more skirmishes than cascadeco, and get more annoyed with ourselves if we have to be too roundabout when making a point (that we absolutely MUST make!).

:laugh: Yeah, I aim to avoid skirmishes. I'm all about preventative measures. :blush:;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i've never laughed so mirthfully and callously at myself. a part of me just died. the truth hurts.

add counterphobic 5w4 infj to the mix and you can begin to understand why i am so grateful for my first serious s.o. and her unending patience!

4w5 as an INFP in the mix isn't much better... :emot-emo: