• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Capacity for Violence?

mrconfusion87

MBTI Type
INFP
Which type in the MBTI is probably the most prone to violent behavior? Anyone?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think all human beings have a "capacity" for violence. It's really a matter of culture, upbringing, education, brain chemistry, and ethical beliefs.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
ENTJs. Theyre the most brutally efficient at eliminating the people in their way to World Domination.

ENTJ hitmen are pretty hardcore :D

Now where's out favorite Kilt-wearing Jesus around here.... ;)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. ExTx.

2. ExFx.

3. xSxP

4. All other types.

This is based on the theory that Extraverts have less of a filter on their first instinct, and with Ts that could lead to a less sensitive response. SPs are also a bit more impulsive in a physical way, which could lead to them getting into fights before they know what's happening.

Every type has the capacity, though.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
For once, I cannot respond.

I don't this is a legitimate question.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One without anger control.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't this is a legitimate question.

Eh, what you're supposed to do is just pull something out of your ass that sort of makes sense based on stereotypical traits and ideas we've come up with about the types.

It's like my father used to say, "If you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bullshit." ;)

It's really about having fun with MBTI, not trying to understand people. At least, it is for me.

wolfy

awsm
Everybody has a capacity for violence. It's in our blood.
Which type is prone to violence? The one pinned.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Husband and I were discussing passionate murder last night. In the car, listening to the opera Carmen.
We came to ISFJ as the passionate murderer... maybe because we typed Don José to be an ISFJ.

By the way, at last I've found an ENFP gone wrong: Carmen.