• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type is the most passive-aggressive?

lkjhgfdsa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
EXXX
Definitely inxps, isfjs have fe and ISFPs r usually realistic enough to be directly aggressive
So inxps cuz they too quiet and hate attention (that's how u annoy dem, shower those wusses especially infp with unwanted attention cuz infp is just so quiet and frail)
So hence infp is most passive aggressive and intp would prbly not care as much

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
All TJ types.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I know alot of passive agressive people from all types.
Particularily: ENTP, ESTJ INxJ, ESTP.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These "Which type is the most/least ___?" threads annoy me. Any type is capable of anything. It just manifests itself in different ways.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think Fs and sometimes Ts can be really passive-aggressive.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think I'm passive aggressive unless I'm dealing with someone who just canNOT seem to grasp anything without freaking out on me (or being overly sensitive.)

Yeah, on the rare occasion that I get into an argument with my mother, I have to be passive-aggressive or pay the price in the form of a hell of a lecture. She CANNOT handle being criticized, especially if it's true. With just about everyone else, though, if I have a problem with something they said, then I tell them outright.

In other words, I hate being passive-aggressive, but sometimes it's the only route to go, especially with people that are all "don't correct adults, it's disrespectful!" :dry:

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sfjs are finally going to win a thread.