• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type inspired theme songs!

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
MBTI type theme songs

hmm....

INFJ - Meant to live - (Switchfoot). - 'cause they are. :yes:

ENFP - Peanut butter jelly time (YingYang Twins) - *my enfp sister approved*:doh:

INFP - Fireflies - (Owl City). - Dreamy like song for a bunch of deluded freaks - who the hell sings about fireflies?!?!??!.

ESFP - Wanna be startin' something (Michael Jackson). - 'cause they 'wanna'.

ENTJ - Beat it (Michael Jackson).

ISFP - Straight outta' compton (N.W.A) :smile:

ENTP - Wanna be startin' something (Michael Jackson). - hopefully you understand the difference between why ESFPs 'wanna' start something and ENTP's want to start something.

ESTP - Don't trust me (3oh!3) - you shouldn't. :cry:

ESTJ - Thriller (Michael Jackson) - like the song.. common and repetitive. :yes:

INTP - Funny the way it is (Dave Matthews).- cause they're always thinking and making ideas, etc. - :yes:

ISFJ - Your Guardian Angel - (Red Jumpsuit apparutus) - 'cause they're over-dramatic people helpers - no lending me a pen won't save my life, - so don't worry too much about not having one. :)

ESFJ - ??? - my mum????? :doh:

- why does it always rain on me - (Travis).

put your creative and interesting responses in the comments section below...

Last edited:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
It you're going to pick a DMB song for INTPs, it should be Dancing Nancies. Or maybe INFP.

"Could I have been anything other than me?"

Actually maybe that's a Ni song.

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I was just about to put down 'Fireflies' for INFP, but you beat me to it! XD

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I was just about to put down 'Fireflies' for INFP, but you beat me to it! XD

:hi: Kastor...

The first day I heard it I thought it was like an INFP anthem... - (I've tested as an INFP - and maybe just be:doh:)

btw... are you a Johnny Depp fan? ('cause I've seen you with another Johnny depp profile picture??)

lemme guess - his an INFP?

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Foo fighters are such an awesome band - probs INFx???

The Pretender - INFJ
Learn To Fly - INFP

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
:hi: Kastor...

The first day I heard it I thought it was like an INFP anthem... - (I've tested as an INFP - and maybe just be:doh:)

btw... are you a Johnny Depp fan? ('cause I've seen you with another Johnny depp profile picture??)

lemme guess - his an INFP?

Sure am! And I totally believe so. Everyone always came to that conclusion on the various threads in various forums that've tried typing him. And the deeper I read, the more I noticed the weird little things I can relate to. Anyway, this is emberassing, so... :LOL:

Why do I think 'Mad World' = INTP? Hum, maybe...

sillylittlemouse

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
As an INFP, I dont really like the Fireflies song. I love the lyrics, but not the tune.

I prefer songs that are light but with a slightly darker edge to them, like the songs by Florence and the Machine.
I think her song Rabbit Heart is a much more accurate representation of what it means to be an INFP - especially its music video.

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
As an INFP, I dont really like the Fireflies song. I love the lyrics, but not the tune.

I prefer songs that are light but with a slightly darker edge to them, like the songs by Florence and the Machine.
I think her song Rabbit Heart is a much more accurate representation of what it means to be an INFP - especially its music video.

I agree, the melody should be a bit darker.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I picked it up somewhere that INFP's have dark, twisted intentions....

- though I'm suspicious of everyone, so that doesn't really matter.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Sure am! And I totally believe so. Everyone always came to that conclusion on the various threads in various forums that've tried typing him. And the deeper I read, the more I noticed the weird little things I can relate to. Anyway, this is emberassing, so... :LOL:

Why do I think 'Mad World' = INTP? Hum, maybe...

- I kinda remind myself of him through me too, but I'm more quiet and a bit less deluded...like an INFJ is practically a bit more serious and less enthusiastic version of an INFP ...

maybe his an ENFP??? kinda reminds me of my sister... gender affects type though.

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I picked it up somewhere that INFP's have dark, twisted intentions....

- though I'm suspicious of everyone, so that doesn't really matter.

I've never heard that one before XD Dark interests, maybe. I have those, but not dark intentions LOL

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
- I kinda remind myself of him through me too, but I'm more quiet and a bit less deluded...like an INFJ is practically a bit more serious and less enthusiastic version of an INFP ...

maybe his an ENFP??? kinda reminds me of my sister... gender affects type though.
Nah, deffinately an Introvert.

Brb, gotta go fulfill some of my dark intentions :devil:

And I'm not entirely sure about gender effecting type. And if it does, in a very small way, maybe. In that case, I feel more like an INFP boy! ;P

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
Heeee??? ESTJ = Thriller?! :shock:

I disapprove! :D I love this song, there's, you know, midnight and scary things and ghosts and zombies and the funny man talking at the end and... it's one of the most entertaining songs I know! :laugh: I won't hand it to SJs :devil:

Personally, I'd pick Michael's "Heal the World" for INFPs. Gotta be something cheesy.:cheese: "Man in the Mirror" wouldn't be bad either.

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

I disapprove! :D I love this song, there's, you know, midnight and scary things and ghosts and zombies and the funny man talking at the end and... it's one of the most entertaining songs I know! :laugh: I won't hand it to SJs :devil:

Personally, I'd pick Michael's "Heal the World" for INFPs. Gotta be something cheesy.:cheese: "Man in the Mirror" wouldn't be bad either.

Who shall we distribute it to then? XD -listens to it-

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now would pretty much fit ENTP

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

Urmmm.. I don't think you quite get what I mean.... :doh:

ESTJ = people who are consistent in their actions and are very common in population, as I understand, with my eagle eyes, that thriller is probably the most commonly recognized song in teh world. :yes:

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've never heard that one before XD Dark interests, maybe. I have those, but not dark intentions LOL

hmmm....?

maybe random dark intentions... something like "I have a vivid imagination of taking your eyes out with two huge nails right now, but oh vell, I'll smile at you anyways".???

- meh... probably a unreliable source , some random said it on a random forum(of which I don't remember).

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
hmmm....?

maybe random dark intentions... something like "I have a vivid imagination of taking your eyes out with two huge nails right now, but oh vell, I'll smile at you anyways".???

- meh... probably a unreliable source anyways, some random said it on a forum.

I've heard that was more of an INFJ thing, but I think it applies to INFP, too :} And I'm guessing that this person is someone we'd be mad at LOL

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
no more quick replies... now it's sleepy time. see you persons... tommorow.