• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type inspired theme songs!

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
MY PERSONAL THEME SONG

I'm convinced Paul Gilbert is an INTP. I find a lot of the stuff he does sounds like stuff I would do if I was actually good at guitar and could play 50 notes per second. Is it odd how I think this song represents me, and there isn't a single word in it?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not if you're a type 1. :D
:laugh: Depends on how much alcohol the ESTJ's had! If I was on the drunker end of tipsy and I were a guy, I would definitely act like that.

But regarding sober people... yeah, you're right, it's totally 8. It could even be ESTP 7w8. :yes:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
:laugh: Depends on how much alcohol the ESTJ's had! If I was on the drunker end of tipsy and I were a guy, I would definitely act like that.

But regarding sober people... yeah, you're right, it's totally 8. It could even be ESTP 7w8. :yes:
I've never been drunk, so I can't comment. ;) Drinking has never really appealed to me, and it would interfere with some of my meds.

Mia.

I could see my ESTJ contemplating it sober, and for sure doing it if drunk. He's almost gotten a beat down from another guy more than once, not just for this, but also just running his Te dom, Fe devoid yap. :D

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Digimon frontier opening
Look to the past
As we head for the future
To reclaim the Digital world

With faith in ourselves
And trust in each other
We'll live by the lessons we've learned

As we work towards one solution
Through a spirit evolution

I am the one!
Huuh!
I am the one!

Digimon!
Forever united as one
Digimon!
Together the battles are won
Digimon!
Through us let your spirit evolve

If we're all for one world
There's a world for us all

If we're all for one world
There's a world for us all

The lyrics scream xsfj

Chrysanthea

Hm... what would one expect of a song based off of INTP traits? Something... unconventional, complex, and constantly changing? Anything Progressive metal or Psy-Trance sounds ideal. Actually screw that, I'm more tempted to use vaporwave instead:

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP/INFP and this one is huge for me lately. I don't know if it's MBTI type-related, though: