• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what differences do you notice...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
in people of your same type with a different enneagram?

just curious...maybe there's already a thread like this. can't remember.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cloudmuffin!!?? hahaha!! 7w8

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
4w5 INTJs are a lot cooler than me.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I dunno, I am a hardcore 4, and if you want to get all technical, I'm a 4w5.

I think I identify with a lot of INFPs due to my 4-ness.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i read something recently about enneagram 7's having a hard time with their core feelings or something and focus too much on outside stimuli ...maybe i can find it again but made me wonder if it made you feel more ne than fi or is it just that ep thing...like do 4's have an easier time feeling intense emotions than 7's?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, I think so. I'm a 4w3 and I have very intense emotions. I think that perhaps 4w5s are intense but use slightly less theatrics than I do, no matter their type. 9s are always "nicer" or at least more easy going than I am, and 7s are easy going but aren't as passive as 9s and still seem to be less intense than me.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, definitely. I can see the difference with ENTJs that are pure 8s, they have a much stronger vibe than me, are more forceful, and less likeable.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People of the same type with different enneagram types are drastically different. Also people with different instincts are drastically different too. I find it extremely difficult to stay interested in people with the sexual instinct last, it's like they are super dull to me. sp/so types are a struggle to even get close to, so/sp is the same. It just feels like a fake interaction. But with sexual firsts... it's great. Regardless of any other letter or classification system, if they are all different but we are both sexual firsts, it works out great.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w5 sx-sp for me....I tend to find that 7's are less likely to get hung up on things that Fi finds important. They'll stand up for their beliefs, but get less stuck in the moral high ground stuff.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFPs with Enneagrams 7 and 8 are more enthusiastic and bubbly than I am.

I'm a strong type 4.

ENFP with type 4 Enneagram are just very expressive and social INFPs. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What do you mean by difference ? Physical difference ? Like the size of the... right leg is longer than the left leg ? You're confusing me ... :(

wolfy

awsm
I've noticed that 9 type ISFP are more laid back and 7 type ISFP are more hyper. Also 9 type ISFP have less post search results on their name, I have 747 (flown in a few) while 7 type ISFP have 1772 references to them.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFPs with Enneagrams 7 and 8 are more enthusiastic and bubbly than I am.

I'm a strong type 4.

ENFP with type 4 Enneagram are just very expressive and social INFPs. :D

i only know sytpg with enneagram 8 would you call him bubbly?

i do see a difference in his interaction style though.

do you say that about being social and expressive infps because you feel like you lead with fi or just about the same ne or what because i haven't noticed a difference in extraversion between the types...maybe just different intensity levels in different areas.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've noticed that 9 type ISFP are more laid back and 7 type ISFP are more hyper. Also 9 type ISFP have less post search results on their name, I have 747 (flown in a few) while 7 type ISFP have 1772 references to them.

i think you've told me you're 9...is that right? and jeffster is 7?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I've got a feeling I'm a 7w6. Haven't tried a test for ages though.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've noticed ALOT of consistency in Enneagram types/MBTI types in three people I know.

Me = ESTP/7w8
My Dad = ESTJ/7
My friend Jack = ESFP/7w8

All of us are outgoing, lively, seeking the best experiences in life, making things happen, etc.

It would be intersting for me to hear from an ESTP/4w5 or ESFP/1w2. Combinations like that seem so at odds with one and other, but I'm sure there are folks as such out there and it makes perfect sense to them, of course. Ha!

As a total contrast to the three above:
My wife is INFJ/1w2