• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personified types

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Know what just occurred to me?
Since this is a Halloween party, and everyone is dressed up in disguises, then the disguises could have represented the archetypes! Hero or heroine, villain (i.e. opposing personality), clown or jester (trickster), and of course, witch and demon!
You have a witch there. Which type is that? You could portray her using her 6th function!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
That would also be a good idea... but I'm not going to work out other people's ideas. If you want to work it out, you may use all the drawings!

This is actually true for everyone - you may use my characters (well, the *characters* aren't mine anyway, maybe only their appearances are) and the drawings in any way you like! Cut out heads, paste another text, whatever... I'm looking forward to your creations!

Now, in this Halloween party the types are not disguised as their archetypes. On the contrary, they want to win the disguise contest and they try to look (and even act) as different as possible. Some of them would succeed (and if you know the type descriptions, you know which ones), some of them fail terribly at it.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
ESTJ and er... another Type are counting the scores of the disguise/typewatching contest.

halloween9r.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hello, people?
Are you still following the comic?
Because drawing those is quite a lot of work, especially as I use a touchpad... I'm not going to buy a scanner just for this.

I'll explain the scoring first with an example. The contest consists of two parts.

Due to the previous page, you all know the witch with the ribbon on her hat is ESTJ.

First: the disguise part.
If another Type fills in: "witch with ribbon - ESTJ": ESTJ gets zero points.
"witch with ribbon - ESTP" - ESTJ gets one point.
"witch with ribbon - INFP" - ESTJ gets four points.
That way, ESTJ can get a maximum of 60 points (if all 15 other Types thought she was INFP).

The typewatching part:
If the witch with the pentagram was indeed ESFJ, ESTJ gets four points because she got everything right.
If the witch with the pentagram was ESFP, ESTJ gets three points.
If the witch with the pentagram was INTP, ESTJ would get zero points for that one.
Again, ESTJ can get a maximum of 60 points - get every trait of every other Type right.

Here, the top three of the disguise part are announced.
halloween10m.jpg

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, INFP dressing up as ESTJ makes more sense to me than INTJ dressing up as ESTJ, for some reason.

And I'm still following! Just not on here as much due to stupid homework.

reality.ensues

MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
These are awesome, keep it up. I can totally see them being helpful for people new to MBTI, if I had these when I was new to the concept I probably would've understood way faster. It's good to kind of, ah, show how real life examples of the types would act, rather than just reading those boring type descriptions.

Edit: Whoops. Posted after only reading the first page... *facepalm*

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thanks! I was thinking the comic had become too difficult, with those types being unrecognizable and all. I would like to make one without disguises, such that the interacting would be more clear. Probably that would be more useful to people new to MBTI.
I'll finish the halloween comic first, though.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I love these!!! "both the child and the monster under the bed"

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
@ Rebe: "Both the child and the monster" are not my words, they are Runvardh's. I've asked for help on the Idealist's subforum... and I liked the imagery. It seemed a quite INFP way to describe an INFP.

Meanwhile, all the types take off their masks.

halloween11.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
ESTP announces the top three of the typewatching part.

halloween12i.jpg

I have the impression this comic is too long and too difficult (with those disguises...) for people new to MBTI. If the goal of the comics is to make an introduction...
I've got a general idea for "introduction" comics:
- they should be short (3-frame like Garfield or Dilbert)
- they should feature only 2 or 3 types
- the types should have name tags
- there should not be a "story" like in this one, but just the types interacting in a easily recognizable situation.

I'll finish this one first, though!

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I like the idea of each strip featuring only two or three types because then we can see their interactions more in depth. This comic is fun though! I like that INFP was dressed up as ESTJ. I am still curious to know who everyone was. You've revealed most of them but not all, it seems.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I thought everyone was revealed now. Just to be sure, here's the list:

ESTJ - witch with ribbon on hat
ESFJ - witch with pentragram
ISTJ - wizard with stars on hat
ISFJ - wizard with black hat

ENTJ - robot
ENTP - the unknown
INTJ - knight
INTP - alien

ESTP - skeleton
ESFP - witch with spider on hat
ISTP - ghost
ISFP - frankenstein monster

ENFJ - good fairy (not a witch!)
ENFP - djinn
INFJ - mad scientist
INFP - ESTJ

And... here is the very last page of the halloween comic. Hope you enjoyed it!

halloween13f.jpg

Irvinol

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh, I've done this as well. Nice to know there are others out there with similar ideas!