• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personified types

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
LMAO. I did a speech today (after freaking out about it BIG time and putting it off for two weeks) I ran through it at train speed, but felt amazing afterwards. Still terrified about the next one. Is this an INFP trait?

Paha, I'm going to do something like this on paint :p

B

beyondaurora

Fun, fun, fun! I like these. Looking forward to the saga continuing. :yes:

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I like all of the icons you drew in. INTP seems dead on in the conversation.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'll let Mr. ENTJ answer himself.

"It's a hypercube representing the types and their relations. I've worn this for the presentation as it fits the occasion."

Comment from me: I'm not going to draw a hypercube every time I want to draw ENTJ. It's difficult to draw.
I've drawn this for the presentation. It seemed to me quite ENTJ-ish to think about the whole MBTI interconnecting and wanting to show it when he presents himself.
ENTP has had the same idea - and wears a CERN T-shirt, as particle physics is symmetric too. And he still wears it inside out :D

Oh.

Well does he have to have curly hair? :D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
No, of course not ;)
I attributed hair etc. randomly. I wanted to make them looking different and easy to recognize.
The only hair-type relation is how the type styled their hair. That's a thing they can choose. So ESTJ has a neat bun and ENTP punk hair - exchanging these would not fit.
ENTJ's hair is naturally curling. He doesn't want to spend a lot of time styling. After all, hair is a detail, no?

I realized I made a few mistakes with gender, though. I attributed gender randomly, too. Really. I took eight red and eight black playing cards. I shuffled them. The order determined the gender of the types.
Now I'm looking back at them and... I find ten men and only six women! This is probably caused by me using the first drawing as a reference, instead of my list. And I'm better at drawing men.
My list says both ENTP and ISFP are women... but I don't want to change their appearances any more. I hope the women out there forgive me to make the female types outnumbered... It was a honest mistake.

Edit: the Halloween story continues. This is for the INTP and ENTJ fans out there!

I *did* change INTP's hair... There were three types looking almost the same (ESTP, ISFJ and INTP). When they are saying who they are it's not really a problem, but in a cartoon featuring a story... So I've made INTPs hair somewhat darker. ESTP is the one with the round face - he's depicted here in the bottom left frame.

halloween4n.jpg

Edit: it's going strong. Final preparations here. Next page will feature the party itself, with the types in disguise...

halloween5n.jpg

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh goodness, I love these!
*silently waits for ISFP to arrive* :smile:

I'm enjoying this very much! You're doing a fantastic job.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
@ Grace: "Even the Sensors?" I think ENTP is actually right there. A total Sensor would not make the link between "scientist", "laboratory", "drinks" and "ENTP". It's just ENFJ exaggerating to make her point :)

@ ayoitsStepho: Hm, ISFP is not really a show-off, is he? He will come to the party, in disguise, and try to recognize INFP - as he promised in the Introvert Chatroom.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
@ ayoitsStepho: Hm, ISFP is not really a show-off, is he? He will come to the party, in disguise, and try to recognize INFP - as he promised in the Introvert Chatroom.

eeep :D I can't wait!
I'm sure we can be show offs ONCE in a while ;)
Don't quote me on that lol.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
The party begins!
As the witch on the right side remarks, not all Types are there yet. Can you recognize the ones which are there?
Here are some hints:
- Some Types are better at hiding their type than others.
- Some Types have more original ideas about disguising than others.
- Some Types will have a better costume than others.
- Some Types are on time, others not.
- The Types are not shapeshifters or anything. They can style their hair in another way, use face paint or a mask, just like us.
halloween6.jpg

Enjoy!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm going to take a wild guess that the INFP is not there. [since the one's i know are always late]
The one that isn't dress up is a ISFJ I'm guessing...or maybe an INFJ.
Mmm, the wizard is INTJ..i THINK. And the with who wants to start the party is an ISFP I believe?

:shrug: I dont know. lol

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I love that there are three witches. Typical of a Halloween party. Dressing up as a robot seems kind of INTP(ish). Hah, is the witch who wants the party to start ESTP dressed up as a female witch? The witch on the right is ESFJ, yeah? And the one with the dark hair is ENFJ?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:doh: I thought those were just the introverts. Nevermind.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
The one that isn't dress up is a ISFJ I'm guessing...or maybe an INFJ.

Strange... if ISFJ (or INFJ) is not dressed up, why does she look like ESTJ?

I love that there are three witches. Typical of a Halloween party.
Yeah, and some types like tradition...

The party continues... Now all the types have arrived!

halloween7w.jpg

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Strange... if ISFJ (or INFJ) is not dressed up, why does she look like ESTJ?
No, I got confussed there for a moment. I thought those were all the introverts at the party. So I was gonna start typing who they really are. But I realised EVERYONEs there :doh:

Monster: INFP call it ;D
undressed one: ESFJ
x of equation: INTJ

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Djinn is ENFP. The witch on the top left is ESFP. The x is ENTJ?

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Love those comics.

However I find myself very well in some characters.

ENTP obviously. The part "Halloween is today?" is sooo typical for me :)
ESTP for knowing someone for every task and connecting the right people because I know something great will evolve from it.
ENFP for all the crazy ideas that I never follow through
INTJ for not liking being told what to do and refusing to do something just for the sake of rebellion.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
There are new drawings! (Again, please comment...)
Here are the Rationals:
entj.jpg
entpn.jpg

intjh.jpg
intp.jpg

I especially like ENTP going of on a tangent :D

INTJ looks like a cross dresser and ENTP looks like Jimmy Urine from MSI.

Pretty accurate so far.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Halloween party continues...
All the types are having a good time here!
halloween8.jpg