• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Try This With Your Friends!

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I know I haven't been on here for a while but I have something to report...

So I'm doing an interesting 'experiment' right now.
I sent an email out to a group of my friends and wanted to see if I could get responses to the following question:

Which of these descriptions sounds the most like me?
The Sixteen Personality Types - High-Level

This was the website I used. Of course I didn't use the actual types.
I'll update my results whenever I can.
I have five replies currently.

Here's what I have so far.

Description person thought sounded most like me (Type of person)
ISFP (ESFP)
INTP (INTJ)
INFP (ENTP)
ENTP (INTJ)
ISFP/INTP/ENTP (INFP)

I'll keep everyone posted!

Last edited:

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
unless your friends wanted to spend much time reading and really comprehending those descriptions i wouldn't put much credence in what they type you assign to you. i read through all of them, reflecting on my own characteristics, just the initial description not the link provided, and had to use a process of deduction to determine my best type. mostly i said to myself, based on 5 or 6 sentences which one could i read entirely without refuting a statement. most all of those descriptions had a least one sentence that i couldn't relate to at all. i doubt anyone close to me would do a better job determining my type than i did, based on those short descriptions. the way they as a whole described people were really simplistic i thought. i related mostly to infj and then entp descriptions btw.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would do this if I could get my friends to read the type profiles that I think they are. :doh: