• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typewatching via eye movements

typologywhore

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...ooh, i like the idea of typewatching-by-eyemovement. it's fun. XD -epically unanalytical response-

I just wanted confirmation that typewatching by eye and other similar threads exist solely for the purpose of mental masturbation.

...yey mental masturbation. also, [MENTION=7760]LEGERdeMAIN[/MENTION], your sig is thoroughly excellent. :D

..k, that's all i got on this, really, lol.
-...~poofs out of thread in a cloud of pink-glitter-smoke :cheese:~!-

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stuff I've gathered:

Se and Si seemingly make the most eye contact, and when the eyes do shift, they shift somewhat smoothly and usually only to one or two different spots.... sort of "access points"

Te and Fe are associated with more eye contact too, but it is more deliberate. The eyes may almost feel to be giving you direction.

Ne involves lots of quick eye movement (usually to the side or upwards angles), but may actually go back to the center and make eye contact with things for "gathering"

Ni has very scattered eye movement, or will sometimes be still but will rarely ever seem to actually look at anything (eyes pointed directly at something, but mind is obviously elsewhere)

Ti and Fi can seem a bit like what I said for Ni, but it looks more controlled (this isn't to mean less movement). More often looks downwards than Ni or Ne.

Yes I know it's pretty vague right now :tongue: Could use much more findings and maybe some opposition.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I find direct eye contact to be very awkward, and I don't believe that I often maintain it.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I hold direct eye-contact usually out of respect for someone speaking to me right now. But with strangers not so much.

There was a thread similar to this on Perc. I uploaded two videos for him. The first he was adamant on ISFJ....the second he was....taken aback and said INFJ. But it was quite interesting. He tried to map patterns of movement and used these...diagrams for them. Ill see if I can find the thread.