• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How does each type define success?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Success for me would be...

-Learning all of the skills and doing all of the hobbies that I want in my life (I have a few on my mind)
-Being happy with my profession(s)
-Finding some love

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This is very moving, but it reflects what my synthetically learnt experience from society reflects, where is a winner, there is also always a looser:

apocalypse.jpg

wolfy

awsm
For me it is being skilful and having the ability to have an impact. It really is, damn MBTI and its ability to read my mind.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
This is very moving, but it reflects what my synthetically learnt experience from society reflects, where is a winner, there is also always a loser

Zero sum game?

That's kind of a pessimistic way to look at the world.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Zero sum game?

That's kind of a pessimistic way to look at the world.

I know and the world would never function with it. So this will never be an ultimate goal, just a buggering experience induced into financial managers and stock brokers by their local entp.

Cause you either live for the money or for the green party. And I tell you, if you would see the members of the green party in germany, you would be with me :D

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I know and the world would never function with it. So this will never be an ultimate goal, just a buggering experience induced into financial managers and stock brokers by their local entp.

Cause you either live for the money or for the green party. And I tell you, if you would see the members of the green party in germany, you would be with me :D

I like german girls :happy2:!!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
NO. Nobody likes russian men!

I heard they are especially strong and take a long time until they break and are confined to the graveyard. What more of a sexual turn on could there be ? :D