• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typology charts & visual data

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I'd like to see some type comparison charts, please. Who's got em? MBTI preferably, but whatever else too.

mbti-5-facets.jpg

mbtiNew.jpg

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
So sensors and intuitives live in different dimension.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
It explains functional ordering...

and "degree of separation" between two types. The more paths you need to travel, the more different the way two types are.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
This explains a lot to me...

mbtihypercube.jpg

HAH!

I was looking at this cube in the computer lab at school and somebody came up and said:

What is this ISTP molecule made of Titanium, Sellenium, Nickel, and Iron??!

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
HAH!

I was looking at this cube in the computer lab at school and somebody came up and said:

What is this ISTP molecule made of Titanium, Sellenium, Nickel, and Iron??!

:rofl1:

Also I really like this functional analysis cube. Any others that visualize functions? Hmm.. I wonder how we could draw up our own visuals..

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How? It seems confusing to look at and doesn't seem to be ordered well.

How about this one (includes both types of tesseract projection, and individual cubes):
mbti.jpg

For those who don't know; a tesseract is a four-dimensional version of a cube. So at each intersection, you have four lines meeting, which are supposed to all be at right angles. There also would be no cube inside a cube; in 4D it would be a solid convex object with all points, lines, etc. on the outside, like a cube in 3D. Hence, if we were in 4D, it would be the perfect way to align the types.
Since you're stepping down two dimensions to fit on a 2D screen, it's all distorted. Each axis (called X, Y, Z, W) maps to one of the dichotimies, and two types sharing a single line are close to each other, differing only by the letter the dimensional axis of that line represents.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't really understand how these shapes could help someone understand the theory...

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I don't really understand how these shapes could help someone understand the theory...

They've helped me. I'm a visual learner, and I've enjoyed having the advantage of easily seeing differences and similarities between types when they're plotted in front of me.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They've helped me. I'm a visual learner, and I've enjoyed having the advantage of easily seeing differences and similarities between types when they're plotted in front of me.

I meant specifically the 4D squares, I just don't see a use for them. All they do is have the types mapped out in a random pattern, but anyone who knows about type would see that pattern of the functions regardless...

wolfy

awsm
What does probing mean in the image The Decline posted mean? Perceiving? Also that image has the title for ISFP and ESFP around the wrong way.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What does probing mean in the image The Decline posted mean? Perceiving?
Yes. That the alternative name Keirsey came up with for P. And J is "scheduling" (or you can spell it "scheJuling"). Naturally, he would downplay "judging/perceiving" since he rejected the cognitive functions.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey these are cool thanks

Also, the diagrams in the OP help to convince me that I am an ENFP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
+1 was just thinking...wow you guys are weird. :D