• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

P is for Procrastination?

Do you Procrastinate?

• I am a P and I tend to procrastinate

Votes: 43 81.1%
  • I am a J and I tend to procrastinate

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • I am a P and I tend NOT to procrastinate

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I am a J and I tend NOT to procrastinate

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I love procrastinating! Seriously, if there was a queen of procrastination, it would be me. It's just so addicting!

I know. I'm insane. And I luvvvv it.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I embrace my procrastinating tendencies.

I know I won't do my work until the absolute last moment, so I let myself fully enjoy not doing my work when I "should" be.

:)

jixmixfix

Permabanned
there are probably some "p"s who don't procrastinate...you know the ones who live important lives n such.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I am a J and tend to procrastinate. According to the poll so far, 32 out of 34 people who voted tend to procrastinate.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Why put off until to today what you can put off until tomorrow?

I think I have the P "bursts and spurts" style. In other words, "I work when I feel like it." Procrastination is the result of not "feeling like it" within a given timeframe. (IE: before a deadline) I actually feel like working once in a while. (read: I'll do it if it's interesting) Of course, why work when you can analyze the purpose of working? (Such as what I'm doing now)

All that being said, there's a positive correlation between burnout levels, depression, and suicide. I've come to the conclusion that it's often more psychologically healthy to get out of work (change my schedule, reassign workloads, etc) than to force myself to do something I don't want to do.

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
I'm an ISFP and I NEVER PROCRASTINATE.

Just kidding.

My life can be described as a procrastination marathon. People think I'm a lazy fuck, but I know better.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a P, and most of the time I am about getting my priorities in order. I am pretty good at self-motivation if I can grasp why something is important to me in the longrun. Some tasks aren't pleasant but if they don't get done, I'll regret it later. I'm actually pretty good with meeting deadlines usually. There are things I get done little by little if the deadline is faroff.

I manage to make time for what's necessary, but I need to make time for hobbies/fun stuff too. If I'm under a lot of stress, I do get into procrastination mode. I go through phases of being more or less orderly and procrastinating. It means I'm at my worst when I put important things off.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a J and I'm procrastinating right now. This is why I come to this website. But then again, I am a 9.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
My mother often get upset to me telling me not to procrastinate. I am a procrastinator to her. She means that I should do what I have to do immediately; not to wait until later. She (ESFJ) is the type of person who wants to get things done immediately at the moment while she has the chance; not being busy with something else.