• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

(Si) Sensotardation [vs. (Se) Sensotardation]

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh shit, this is eerily recognisable... :shock: Thanks for sharing!

I've had a lot of these terribly stressful dreams in the years where I was depressed and felt I was loosing myself and was hopeless in general.

The dreams were a little different each time, but it was always the same haunted feeling of "I'm-late-and-lost-and-keep-losing-things". Sometimes also running around lost halfnaked or having the wrong clothes and not able to find the right ones or no time to look for them because I have to be on the move. Often I'd be rushing around over-packed with suitcases and bags and important stuff I kept loosing track of or were much too much to carry or were the wrong things with no way to get to the right things. Being late and wrongly equipped and not able to find where I'm going to or who or what I was supposed to be looking for, running around like a headless chicken.

Some were real nightmares, like having my baby-son in a suitcase, the suitcase on a bus and the bus driving away without me, me running after it trying to remember where it was headed to and not knowing how to get there first.
Some were just exhausting and I'd wake up all stressed and feeling hugely inadeaquate. The dreams became fewer as my depression went away and they are very rare these days. Don't miss them AT ALL!

Interesting if this subconscious stress is an expression of aspirational / inferior / disturbing Si in ENxPs. At least when we are not feeling strong in our Ne-Fi (Te) core.

I have nightmares like that