• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Likely to Have a God Complex

Which Type Might develop a God Complex?

• ESTJ

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • ESFP

• ENFP

• ISTJ

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • INTJ

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • ISTP

• INTP

• ISFJ

• INFJ

• ISFP

• INFP

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
G

Ginkgo

Which type is the most likely to have a God Complex (Other wise known as Narcissistic Personality Disorder)?

Technically, many rulers of the past have had God Complexes because they claimed to either be divinely appointed or God himself.

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

However, this does not mean that one must be an authority figure to believe they are God. In fact, I am sure that those of more reclusive personalities may exhibit a similar phenomenon. Currently, there are world-view philosophies that imply that one can impose control over the universe with sheer will power. :huh:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well first of all, it is most likely N. S's are far too realistic to beleive themselves to be anything else than what they are.

We'll go from there.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The type that have two threads on the same message board with the same name next to each other. ;)

Edit: darn you kinda fixed right before I posted. Next time, next time...bahahahaha!:devil:

Guess my type might have a Devil complex from all that devil music I listened to as a teen. :devil::headphne:

G

Ginkgo

The type that have two threads on the same message board with the same name next to each other. ;)

I apologize for the confusion. The "Back" button can sometimes have harmful side-effects. :)

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
As a generalisation I would say there is a closer tendancy for:
ENTJs to think they are God
INTP to thinks they are the messiah...or the antichrist or both;)

Daemon Corax

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Oh, look! INTJ got 8 votes (28.57%), which makes us the winners so far.

i-am-god.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, look! INTJ got 8 votes (28.57%), which makes us the winners so far.

I'm predicting you guys will get the vote. But, there should only be one God. I suggest you guys settle this Highlander style.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
iNTJs geting the most votes?

Not a big surprise there...

xD at the ESTJ and ESFJ votes through..

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
Don't we need another Poll?

Did you vote for your own type ? Y/N

redacted

I know some scarily narcissistic people -- I can think of 2 ENFPs (pretty sure they're both bipolar), 2 ENTJs, and 2 ESTPs.

In terms of statistical significance, I have nothing.

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The below is all theoretical and not at all based on any real life IXFPs.

IXFP type 5w4. Ji is inherently more oriented towards a god complex because it trusts it's own decision-making process as the arbiter of truth. Fi is more likely because it determines value judgement. I voted INFP because it might be more likely, but I really don't know enough about Se vs Ne to determine for sure.

wildflower

intjs can definitely be control freaks but they don't really correlate with narcissistic personality disorder. that would be the entjs who want to control other people and have the world revolve around them. so, entjs win! :)

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd have to say ENTJ, most INTJs I've know like to kind of control from behind the scenes in a more subtle way. ENTJ seems to be more like "Lol, look what I've done now, all hail me." However, I may be a bit biased seeing as how I am related to an ENTJ who likely actually does have NPD.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJs>INTJs.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This poll needs a vote from God to make it valid.