• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Likely to Have a God Complex

Which Type Might develop a God Complex?

• ESTJ

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • ESFP

• ENFP

• ISTJ

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • INTJ

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • ISTP

• INTP

• ISFJ

• INFJ

• ISFP

• INFP

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What we need... is to figure out Morgan Freeman's type and get him to vote.

A

A window to the soul

ESTJ. You just don't see it on this forum because there are hardly any here.

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting that there are so many people voting for EXTJ. I would have thought that extroverted judging is one of the least inclined to a god complex because it doesn't trust itself to determine truth accurately.

A

A window to the soul

It seems like INTJ's are full of ideas: sometimes hilarious, sometimes brilliant, and sometimes both. My impression of my ESTJ friend is that he's full of command and conquer and high energy. Maybe that doesn't describe all ESTJ's, or maybe that's just the ESTJ male, but it's interesting listening to him talk and interacting with him when I can get a word in. Never a dull moment.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting that there are so many people voting for EXTJ. I would have thought that extroverted judging is one of the least inclined to a god complex because it doesn't trust itself to determine truth accurately.
That's the right idea, but then you have to take into consideration function position s well. Extraverted judgers have introverted judging in the tertiary or inferior position, and that's what might come up and support the "trusting itself to determine truth" like that, though in those positions, it is all the less likely to be accurately.

A

A window to the soul

That's the right idea, but then you have to take into consideration function position s well. Extraverted judgers have introverted judging in the tertiary or inferior position, and that's what might come up and support the "trusting itself to determine truth" like that, though in those positions, it is all the less likely to be accurately.

They appear to be very confident.