• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?

Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?

• ENFP

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • INFP

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ENTP

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • ISFP

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • ESFP

• ESTJ

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • ESFJ

• Total voters
G

Ginkgo

Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People? (I'm still going to post the S types because they do not lack iNtuition. )

EDIT:When I say "intuitive about people", I am referring to correctness about others' emotions, motives, actions, past, etc. with little information to work with. Grasping the "essence" of a person, as a hippie might say. :D

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm guessing the popular answer will be the NFs. But I had an ISFP who could read me like a book. I don't know..

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm guessing the popular answer will be the NFs. But I had an ISFP who could read me like a book. I don't know..

well, you're not going to get answers by looking at one person. Type doesn't do much to a person. You'll get an answer by looking at large pools of INFJ, large pool of ISFPs, etc. and seeing how many are good in each type group.

And I'm assuming you mean intuitive in the mbti sense...

G

Ginkgo

well, you're not going to get answers by looking at one person. Type doesn't do much to a person. You'll get an answer by looking at large pools of INFJ, large pool of ISFPs, etc. and seeing how many are good in each type group.

And I'm assuming you mean intuitive in the mbti sense...

When I say "intuitive about people", I am referring to knowing about others' emotions, motives, actions, past, etc. with little information to work with.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
My first thought would be INFJ because of their Ni + Fe combo.

I have heard that ENFP's can be quite good at this though.

Last edited:

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
It's pretty close between ENFP and INFJ. I voted ENFP anyway, but it kinda depends on the circumstance.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
^ agree. i'm actually creeped out sometimes but the strong empathic nature of the ENFP, more so than the INFJ, because they're more apt to let your secrets slip after a couple glasses of wine at a holiday get together. and there's little chance of convincing them their hunches are off.

disclaimer: no, this hasn't actually happened to me...that i know of. yet.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I've never met any FPs who were capable of doing this with me. NFJs have come closest.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
INFJ hands down. ENFP close second.

G

Glycerine

NFJ ime. I chose INFJ because dom Ni has an advantage over dom Fe in this field but ENFJs probably would be stellar at this w/ a well-developed Ni.

Kanamori

By definition, I would guess ENFP. Ne being the dominant. I'm more sure that they're the most broadly intuitive about people, while INFJs probably get somewhat random and deep insights into people. Ni-Fe would seem to make Ni insights into people mostly about Fe values, while Ne-Fi would compel an ENFP to scan the behavorial horizon more often for something new in people. ENTPs probably belong up there somewhere too.

Last edited:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Is it just me or someone voted for INTP ?

As for the OP i will say ENFJ.
But I can see ENFP,ESFJ and INFJ as the "right" answer.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Definitely INFJ's. They have the weirdest ability to see throgh people.

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
lol at the results. Well NFs have the combination of N and F making them not only concerned with others' emotional state, but their N gives them insight into other people as well.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh, I can't see INFJ for this.
ENFP makes the most sense to me.
Especially the more mature and older ones.