• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your next most likely MBTI type

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm INFP, occasionally aspire to ENFP, often appear to others as INTP, and can "act" ISTP.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
I have certain F qualities, but I am still far more T overall.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Now that I think about it, I could almost be some type of extraverted type because I am not drained at all by socializing.

Still, I am introverted.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1) ISTJ
2) ESTP
3) ENTJ

... yeah.

Hands Mechanical

MBTI Type
INFP
Probably ENFP, my dad tries to argue that I am one now. I know quite certainly that I am an introvert, but I can also be somewhat oblivious to things that an introvert would normally be self-conscious about, so I can seem extroverted. I also learned to act extroverted while I was still a little kid because it was clearly the thing to do socially. And I would like to be ENFP if not INFP (which I love <3).

If not that, definitely INTP. My T is extremely well developed for an INFP, even if it's still generally consciously overridden by feeling. I understand INTPs perfectly and relate to them a lot... they are less chaotic versions of me. Also generally a bit more officious and serious than I am, but I can compete with the best of them in that regard if I'm in a particular mood.

Possibly INFJ third? Probably not... although I can use J very well when I need to, it saps my energy rapidly and I can't imagine keeping that up all the time. I'm about the P-est mofo on the planet. I do love INFJs to death though.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Think the next type I mostly resemble is INTJ or ENTP

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Either INFP (my function tests have shown high Fi) or INTJ (I usually test as one on more typical tests). I can relate to descriptions of each in some ways.

Can't really see myself as anything else.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP. Dunno after that. INP are all strong and I don't expect to ever know my function order with any certainty.
Yeah, same exact thing for me. I actually did think I was INTP for awhile.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1) INTP or ENFP. I know I scored very highly on introversion, but I CAN be an extrovert, especially recently, I've even been wanting to go out with friends because I'm bored, and want to gain energy. Haha.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
INFP, for sure.

I've even tested as INFP once or twice.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP.
Ultimately ruled out with complex archetypes and deeper understanding of arm/spine concept. ENFP finally eliminated with increased understanding of judging functions as well as complexes.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ

Only because I can't possibly justify a 'P' type being the next in line, because I think I'm pretty J when you get down to it. And, well, because I used to test as this, so it can't be that foreign to me.

And the type most alien to how I tend to be is.....ESFP. Does that make me in truth an INTJ? lol.