• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your next most likely MBTI type

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
ISTJ or ISFJ

Well, one of them is right, one of them isn't. I'm not sure which, though.

On another forum, some people were really convinced that I was an ISTP for some reason.

Last edited:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
INTJ

no, wait, I'm uber E compared to all INTJ I know

(just 60-80% but compared to most of them, it's uber)

speechless

ENxx?

Bah, I just ate a can of macadamia nuts I shouldn't have. That's more than 1000 calories.

nuts.

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
From most likely to least:
INFP
INTJ

*disclaimer - I didnt really do my homework on this and see if I could really relate to the type. I just flipped on some of my lower scores.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
1) ENFP 2) INFP 3) INFJ 4) ENTP 5) ISFP

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ for me. I have quite a few Jish tendencies. The INT is pretty strong though.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
It appears my personality type befits ExTx.

Sad Lounge

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
?
I'm an ENFJ, but I really thought I was a somewhat extroverted INFJ. I think if I took the test on a day when I was feeling more introverted, I would have got INFJ. The result was Extrovert:16, Introvert:11.

1. INFJ
2. INFP
3. ISTJ
4. INTJ
5. ISFJ
6. ENTJ
7. ESFJ
8. INTP
9. ISFP
10.ENTP
11.ESFP
12.ENFP
13.ESTJ
14.ESTP
15.ISTP

Yeah, I know. That was all of the types. Important thing is

1. INFJ
2. INFP
3. ISTJ

"Do as you're told! (unless told otherwise)"

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP. Dunno after that. INP are all strong and I don't expect to ever know my function order with any certainty.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I wonder how many of these lists are created as a result of insecurities or a lack of knowledge of one's self or even both. Even more so, misconceptions can be caused by a misunderstanding of the actual functions or preferences. I'd say E/I, T/F and J/P are blurred for a lot of people because of the demands of society placed on people.

Natural P types forced to take on J qualities to meet the daily routines of everyday life can become confused about themselves. Introverts are stated to be just over half the population in a book I have according to a recent study within the last few years. However, the majority of those introverts are ASKED to act more extraverted because extraverts and insecure introverts think they should be more drawn to the external world. The Thinking and Feeling preference can even be confused due to the demand on socializing, which would mostly fuel Fe.

I just get frustrated when people equate introversion with shyness. Introversion has NOTHING to do directly with your social skills. The only reason it has ANYTHING to do with it is a lack of time spent refining social ability due to being drawn to your own thoughts. It's a mental process, not an emotional reaction to socializing.

I wouldn't put myself as any type other than ISTJ. If I all of a sudden found myself as another type, it would likely be ESTJ or INFP temporarily. I force myself to act more ESTJ often in order to be more productive, but I'm fairly certain that I don't share many attributes with the natural ESTJs. My ESTJ moods are just toning down Si, and putting Te into overdrive for the sake of productivity. ESTJs direct their judgment with Te without deliberation. I couldn't live without deliberation. It's not that I think it's the most effective. It's just that I don't know any other way to operate.