• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your next most likely MBTI type

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
you must me a lot different IRL. most of your posts on are SOO F :yes:

Well,my strongest letters are I & P, so I feel similarities to every IXXP type. I can be talktiveon occasion,particulary on the forum since beingtalkjativeis the point, &then I probblycome across as ENFP OR ESFP. But posts F? Hm, I guess I try to combine intelligence& foolishness / stupidity in a lot of my blitheringhere, so perhps that has particularly F-ish aura

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well,my strongest letters are I & P, so I can act similarto every IXXP type. I can be talktiveon occasion,& on those occasions I probblycome across as ENFP OR ESFP. But how are my posts F? I guess I try to combine intelligence& foolishness / stupidity in a lot of my posts, so perhps that has particularly F-ish vibish

you're impulsive and passionate and the way you write gives the impression of struggling with strong emotions. thinkers tend to dissociate more and more easily do things they don't feel like doing. your personality comes across kinda like a hot headed protagonist who throws logic and caution to the wind.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP, I'm seriously considering it now.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP, my original type from teen-hood. I'm a horrible extravert.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Depends on the first. I believe I am either INTJ second, or ENTP second.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
you're impulsive and passionate and the way you write gives the impression of struggling with strong emotions. thinkers tend to dissociate more and more easily do things they don't feel like doing. your personality comes across kinda like a hot headed protagonist who throws logic and caution to the wind.

A protagonist!???! Awesome...

I try to use logic, but sometimes I think no matter what you do, you're using some kind of logic, even if it doesn't make sense. I try to get beyon dmyself & only focus on results, results of what I'm doing. If I start thinking about myself, I daydream-- which can end up having ironically nothing to do with yourself, in reality. So sometimes I try to daydream also.

illusion

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Either ENTP or INFP, depend on situation.

KDude

I won't do anything I don't want to either. If anything, people won't do much of anything in terms of inferior function especially. And little of it can be generalized as any specific action. "Doing something" could even be relegated to some Fe circumstance, in which case an ISTP or INTP would fail to meet up to some expectations there. Someone might ask them to do a favor, and they might not be very responsive. Which, in turn, would mean they're not "doing something", in someone's eyes. Yet, on the flipside, some "passionate" Fe type might jump at the chance, without question.

G

Glycerine

ENTJ or INFJ. I think I come off like a strange hybrid between the two sometimes.

IRL, I would guess people would see me as IXTJ superficially. On the surface, I am not warm, a bit formal, critical, intimidating, analytical, blunt....the excessive use of smileys and exclamation marks online is misleading.

S

SingSmileShine

ENFJ for me, too. I'm extremely driven and goal-oriented, but I'm definitely more of a P than a J when you compare the actual meanings of the two letters.

I also have INFP/INFJ tendencies, but my extraversion and my perceiving do manage to beat them out in the long run.
My intuition and feeling are unquestionable - it would be hard to meet a more NF person than me.

:)

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Close run contest between ENTJ and ISFP, which logically speaking, probably shouldn't make any sense. But that's how I feel, so there you have it.