• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

Nyx

It's been interesting to read these, and since I have insomnia, I'll answer it!

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? XNFJ... very slight preference for introversion
2. Are you male or female?Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? SE PA, USA... born in NE PA, USA
4. What cultural background are you? Slavic and gypsy (Romany) with a pinch of Italian
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I don't know right now. I'll say I'm a Christian existentialist... agnostic for a long time. Catholics on both sides of my family, though mother and father do not go to church.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I think I want to work with humanitarian causes or be a teacher/professor. I also would like to write children's books...maybe a novel. I'm applying to college for a broad Liberal Arts degree. Hah.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? It depends. I make it a point to find common ground with people. I suppose I get along with guys better...they tend to cut out most of the crap that many girls obsess over. I would say I have two good friends, one female and one male. Realistically, one because the other friend has decided to cut me out of his life for a reason unbeknownst to me.
8. What paranoias do you have? Being alone for the rest of my life.
9. What are your vices? Glossing over people's flaws.
10. What are your fears? Failure and rejection, nihilism and solipsism, annihilation and oblivion, spiders, centipedes, falling from heights, parsley and licorice
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm pretty close with my mom, estranged from my father, and an only child
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm not opposed, I'm prone to having random outbursts of excitement or possible gregariousness.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Quiet, smart, and a tendency to be a loner...nice, but strange and the definition of "that random kid"... generally innocuous. I doubt that has changed at all.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I don't know about the point of life...but as far as my own life: I see it as two-fold... To attempt to find truth, and to love others.

Last edited:

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Background
1. eNFj. Functions: No clue. Still new. I'm a poet. And I don't know it.
2. Female
3. USA, USA
4. Punk-ish dad, religious mother
5. Atheist, from catholic family

Questions
6. Teacher behavioral analyst and...to achieve that goal...this? Doing my best in school? I don't know. Still a young teenager.
7. Friendly with both. 10-15 good friends.
8. Always worrying what people think, despite how much I try not too. I'm always looking for spiders EVERYWHERE. For some reason creatures with more than 5 legs scare me.
9. Dinner Mints. The things make me choke but I LOVE them.
10. Being disliked, spiders, heights.
11. I get along
12. Fine. I just hate talking about myself. I will destroy the Earth with my Deflecterator!
13. I think people in high school see me as...I don't know. It differs from person to person.
14. Individuality. Friendship. Finding truth. Touchy-feely crap.

EmmaK

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?
INFJ

2. Are you male or female?
female

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
I was born in Finland, and currently live there now. I live in Ohio, US for 11 years, though!

4. What cultural background are you?
Scandinavian/Nordic/Finnish

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
Agnostic/atheist

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I will graduate from an IB school this spring, and I'm applying for university in Scotland to study a combination of psychology, sociology, anthropology!

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Since I recently moved with my family from the US back to Finland.... I've kind of lost touch with all of my best friends. I have a few people who I talk to at school now, but I've definitely turned into a loner now. :( I haven't found anyone to connect with yet. When I was younger I was always best friends with boys... and I tend to not like girls and the drama that comes with them. :)

8. What paranoias do you have?
I'm afraid that people judge me all the time. Like if I'm having a lazy day and wear sweats, then they'll think that I'm a sloppy person and don't have a sense of style. :/

9. What are your vices?
None, really... I eat a little too much candy!

10. What are your fears?
Failure. It terrifies me that during my time on Earth I won't be able to do anything meaningful.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
My parents recently got divorced, and I'm on good terms with both of them. I only see my father every other weekend, and we don't really know each other. My younger brother is 14, and I have a feeling that we're closer than either of us would think!

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
I LOVE to express myself... but not so much in public. At school I tend to just focus on working, so I don't think my emotions or personality really shows. I'm not really shy though, my emotions just sometimes take the backseat.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
In high school I was a band geek, and the valedictorian. Teachers loved me, and I was really close with almost everyone in the 120 member marching band. I think I was seen as being very smart and studious. Now, since I'm in a very challenging IB program, I just fit in. Everyone's pretty smart here! I don't drink though, which the rest of my school does almost obsessively, so I might be seen as a bit of an outsider.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
The point to life is to learn as much as we can and to acquire wisdom. I don't know or care what happens when it's our time to leave the earth, but up until that time, we should use our energy to learn about ourselves, each other, and our surroundings.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Backgound
I.N.F.P.

Female

USA

Asian

Atheist. Parents are Buddhists.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to
help you achieve this career goal?
I am about to return to undergrad to major in Political Science. Then, I want a Master's and Ph.D and contribute to education. Education is most important in an advanced society, I believe.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I don't have any male friends. I see them rather sexually and if not, I see no point. Maybe I have a general distrust of men. I have a handful of friends and I love them because they are loyal to me and I to them.

Conspiracy!

9. What are your vices?
Depressive tendencies. Chronic anxiety. Severe fear of commitment. Trust issues.

10. What are your fears?
Violence. Rejection. Failure.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
With mother, quite explosive. With father, quite neutral. With brother, half and half of both.

I express happiness and silliness very willingly. I do not express 'hurt' well. I am quite expressive though apparently I still seem secretive and reserved.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was Quiet. Now I am Scattered.

And finally....

Life is whatever makes you happy without intruding on other people's happiness. Life is contributing to the progression of humanity, to help each other and to advance our own understanding of the miracle that I deem our consciousness is. Miracle and a dirty, dirty gift too.

KiwiBurst

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFP E-6w7
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA
4. What cultural background are you? It's complicated.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? me-Lutheran. family-antireligious

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Researcher, Teacher, policy analyst
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Obsessing over grades. Doing lots of extracurricular things.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Mostly girls. Prefers very close friendships. Few if any guy friends at a given time.
8. What paranoias do you have? I'm been hypochondriac. Sometimes still paranoid, but less frequent than when I was a child.
9. What are your vices? Fear.
10. What are your fears? Many things. Biggest ones include failure and being rejected by community and being looked down upon.
Awful with parents. I acted like a stereotypical INFJ although I am ENFP. As a preteen/teen parents would have described me as solitary, strong, overly sensitive, emotional, angry... I have a great relationship with my siblings and friends.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Awful. I'm compulsively happy. I cannot express how depressed or angry I am on the inside. I fear disclosing my true emotions. I also have a lot of shame about being seen as pathetic so I just act happy.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I'm still in high school. I'm seen as shy, innocent, really really nice, a pushover (by some), a bitch (by some). yes.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Make the most of my life by climbing the latter of whatever... and make sure I'm on top. :p That's for me. In general, uhm... hmm... be happy with yourself and what you have. Yeah that's it.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

Tori

MBTI Type
JNPB
Enneagram
9w1
Background

ENFP

Female

USA

American, my family doesn't pay much attention to bloodline cultures..

My mom is Jewish (enough to raise me that way), and my dad is a non practicing Christian. I'm agnostic. XD

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I dunno! D: Too many choices, man. Something in Psychology would be great, but also Photography or Law (enforcement or lawyer), culinary.. And I think I'd be pretty good with something in sales or marketing. IDK, I have too many interests. :p

I have one close guy friend and a handful of close female friends, manymnay good friends, and a fair amount of acquaintances.

Not being well liked by people or that somebody is gonna find out my secrets >_>

9. What are your vices?
I'm both too lazy to type out all of them and too secretive on the worse ones. :D

10. What are your fears?
BUGS DX, not accomplishing anything important in my life, becoming my mom

I usually get along well with both of them in different ways. There's crap some of the time, but that's a usual family thing. There's a lot of love, anyway.

I'm great with expressing any range of happy emotions or bored emotions, but I refuse to be anything negative.. It just doesn't feel polite or comfortable for me.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
I am pretty shy around most people in highschool, so there's probably just nice and quiet and possibly a little weird. But when I am with one of my good friends, even around people I'm shy around, I can be very loud and silly and giggly. Very giggly. So my highschool friends probably view me as the weird funny one.. in a good way, iI think? XD The teachers like me until they figure out how lazy I am. I'm also still in high school.

Uhh.. I dunno. I want to do something helpful for the world, or at least some group of people. An impact. That's not something I see as a point, though - it'd be egotistical for me to believe I was put here to do great things. :p So I think the point is really open-ended. Life in general is probably what each individual person wants and needs out of it.

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
1) ISFJ
2) Male
3) US
4) Caucasian
5) Christian, family is Lutheran specifically but I prefer not to add others' names to Christ's church, so I am simply Christian.

6) Music Engineering; I'm majoring in music engineering at GSU (Georgia State), getting core classes out of the way, and studying my ass off (while not on typeC)
7) I have a few friends that I would call close, slightly more of which are male than female. But I have a wide circle of acquaintances on both ends of the penis/vagina spectrum.
8) Deep water (I mean like, any deeper than about 5 or 6 feet, I know it's weird!), people who identify strongly with political parties, and that my Honda might come alive one day and get back at me for all the strain I put on its engine (imagine waking your 98 year old grandfather up at 8am every morning and making him give you a 10 mile piggyback ride!)
9) wiping boogers on car seats, stealing music, and farting in elevators.
10) oooh, well I'll just say same as 8
11) Good with my dad, better with my mom; great with my little bro, difficult but still good with my little sis
12) I'm not usually afraid to talk about my feelings in public, but I won't normally express emotion physically unless it's just something simple like holding hands with the girlfriend :)D) or if it were sudden and shocking (like the unexpected death of a loved one), but the latter hasn't occurred in public yet.
13) quiet, smart, perhaps kind of a jackass at times to certain people (though I did not intend it); now - friendly (I hope), reserved (there's the introversion), perhaps a bit naive about certain things (lack of strong iNtuition)
14) My purpose in this life lies somewhere in the vast but simple plain of God's will and love for mankind. If I can express this agape love to others in such a way as the Lord sees fit, than it builds a bridge of friendship that the Savior can walk across. I'm not very good at this yet, but God is patient even when I'm not! My purpose can never be to try to work my way up to being worthy of spiritual awareness or to hoard up knowledge, but instead to grow feverishly in God's grace so that I continue to recognize his ever present salvation throughout the rest of my life -- even when Satan tells me I'm beyond saving.
Anywhoo, despite the occasional laugh I get from people who think personality typing is a cult, I think the MBTI and Jung's functions can do a great deal of good for helping out the members of Christ's church understand each other and work together.

hippie_chick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
ME

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTJ / Type Eight Enneagram2. Are you male or female? female
3. What country do you live in now? USAWhat country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? American hodge podge5. What religion are you? Recovering CatholicWhat religion is your family? none

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Transformal PsychologistWhat are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Just got BS & starting Master's program in Transpersonal Psychology next Fall
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Used to have more male than female friends but now that's changed. The friendship really doesn't differ between the 2 though.How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 6really close ones - because they accept ME unconditionally!
8. What paranoias do you have? I've really worked on getting rid of the negative voices in my brain but one that lingers is that people have ulterior motives behind what they say.
9. What are your vices? Alcohol & Sex - used to be food but I cured that one - permanently!
10. What are your fears? Rejection and/or non-acceptance. And BUGS & BLADES - phobia would be more like it!
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Grew up in 3 foster homes so which ones???? Met them as an adult and both are now deceased. siblings I have 3 half-brothers and 2 half-sisters. I am close with one brother - he loves me just because I'm his baby sister:)(if you had any)?
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? What kind of emotion? I have no problem with PDAs but I hate confrontation of any sort.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was either the girl everyone made fun of or the invisible girl. NOW: ANYTHING BUT!! I wish back then that I had a tenth of the chutzpah and charisma I have now!
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Life in general is for each human to serve their unique purpose in this lifetime. My purpose is to help other people find their purpose, find what makes them happy and feel inspired. I am a Teaching Soul!

hippie_chick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
"it'd be egotistical for me to believe I was put here to do great things."

Sorry but you're wrong on this one, I think. The only way we can function is as "humans" and the ego is part of that. We were created to do good and accomplish great things - that's why we're here. Knowing that, believing that and following that cannot be a BAD thing :D

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFJ
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? US What country are you born in? US
4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian - a mixture of Italian, German, and some other insignificant percentages
5. What religion are you? Agnostic What religion is your family? Pseudo-Catholic

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Something related to Exercise Science. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Determining where/when to apply for school as i acquire physical/mental betterment.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Sometimes, like talking to brick walls. Typically pleasant, however. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Approximately six. They are all vastly different and mesh with different aspects of my personality while maintaining respectful of the other aspects.
8. What paranoias do you have? I don't have a need to be understood/agreed with, but being irreparably misunderstood and looked down on is high on the list. Others include: abandonment, mistrust, and being dissatisfied with life because of an endless quest for 'love'.
9. What are your vices? Men. Anxiety. Fluctuations in self worth. Using livejournal as therapy, i'm sure.
10. What are your fears? That i will be able to lead a completely satisfactory life based on personal growth, yet it will all unravel due to an unmoving need for companionship that i will likely try to battle and lose against.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? My Dad is childish and an alcoholic (also a Taurus which i am), but we get along with space. Mom is frazzled and bitter, but more understanding of my eccentricity. Siblings? All very different from each other. The differences fuel our ability to get along.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? It's extremely difficult and rare for me. I have a public journal that doesn't have boundaries, yet face-to-face interaction has walls built up.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? If they didn't know me- Angry and unapproachable; almost scary. Otherwise pleasant and unusual. How do you think people see you now? Some see me as different from most people and laid back. Others see me as under-accomplished and riddled with issue.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Simplicity. I find the only reason that becomes so complex is because life, in its essence, doesn't factor in the human condition. It's as simple as merely existing, yet people add the excess. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it is bad for when people try to recognize what the purpose is and aim too high in their reasoning.
My life is based on existing and going with the flow. There are no large ambitions, only things necessary to survive (comfortably) amongst humanity.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTP
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born in Belgium, live in Belgium.
4. What cultural background are you? What do you mean by that?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Family: catholic. Me: atheist.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I've been a researcher in theoretical physics. Now I'm a physics and math teacher. I'm an amateur writer who want to become a (more) professional one. To achieve this goal, I write.
Easy and quite loose. I've got ten-ish good friends - though I don't see them often. The inaccurate number is because I don't really know where to put the divide between good friends and friends. I tend to have a very heterogenous friend group - different characters, different interests,... Why am I friends with them? That's a strange question and very difficult to me... Somehow we met and got to know each other and somehow we became friends. For each one of my friends there is a different story. Do I need a reason to be friends with someone?
8. What paranoias do you have? No idea.
9. What are your vices? Procrastination. Daydreaming. Distracted. Forgetful.
10. What are your fears? Never have time enough to realize my dreams. Dogs. Humor movies.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Nice and friendly. I adore my sister, who's ten years older than I am.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Enthousiasm and other positive emotions: fine! Fear, anger and other negative emotions: rather not.
High school: as a bossy but helpful know-it-all like Hermione in the Harry Potter books. Add some far-fetched enthousiastic ideas to that.
Now: er... much the same, but I'm sure I've improved on communication... so probably now enthousiastic, helpful and bossy in this order.

And finally....
Life is there to be lived and enjoyed. At the same time, I have some strong ethical principles - other people should be able to live and enjoy their lives too, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or the biggest hurdle of all - poverty.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTJ
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? Irish/English ancestry
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Management consulting. Doing it right now.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have both men and women friends but women are easier to talk to (not strutting feathers as much??)
8. What paranoias do you have? Not much that I can think of.
9. What are your vices? Good movies and expensive red wine
10. What are your fears? I'd like to be financially independent; is that a fear?
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Pretty good. Brother drives me nuts though.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I think I express ideas and convictions with passion but am not generally a person of great public emotional expression.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? The guy who didn't seem to work hard (though I did) with all the smart guesses. Now, I think I am pretty well respected but not everyone understands me at times.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? This is a profound and challenging question, the answer to which I think is not likely to be the same for all people. For me, I think it comes down to making a favorable impact on the life of others and to initiate and implement positive change. Do I always live up to this? No - because I'm too busy surviving, fulfilling responsibilities, and focused on personal achievement.

mrgorbachev

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Background
INFJ
Male
US, and US.
Predominately Italian, Jewish and French-Canadian.
I personally am Jewish, but the majority of my family is nonpracticing Catholic.

Questions
Ultimately, I want to end up being a librarian. I am in undergrad right now, so really just going to college. I go to the library a lot.
I make friends with women more easily, but my friendships with other men are always more satisfying. I don't have that many good friends, but the ones I am friends with I am friends with because I find their company enjoyable.
I'm always really afraid that something I do will make people not like me, to the point where just talking to someone I want to like me can be torturous.
9. What are your vices?
All of them. I am bad with money, is the main one.
10. What are your fears?
Ending up alone, long-term.
My relationship with my parents is OK, though I am frequently frustrated with their lack of interest in the world outside of their home-- they just want to stay in and not do anything. Which while I can respect, I still think is somewhat unhealthy. My siblings and I are very different from each other, so we don't talk very often.
I feel very uncomfortable expressing emotions that aren't generic enthusiasm in public. It really aggravates me when other people want to try to help me "deal with things."
People in high school thought I was funny but I mostly didn't spend a lot of time with them. I have a sneaking suspicion most of the people I know now think I am an asshole, but that has yet to be confirmed.
I am a firm proponent of pursuing happiness, which can mean anything specifically but which generally means doing something you find fulfilling.

Last edited:

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
ISFP, as far as I know.

Female.

United Kingdom, and still the same.

White?

Atheist, most of my family are too. The odd Christian though.

Questions
Clinical Psychology, or something to with art. I have some college degrees, I am just waiting to go to Univeristy this September.

I usually have more female friends than male, but I tend to get along with males easier. I have about 3 close friends. The friends that are close to me usually are supportive, funny, kind and random.

Probably people disliking me.

9. What are your vices?
Biting my nails.

10. What are your fears?
I am a type 6. I'm fear prone.

I get along with my dad more, because he is more reserved than my mum. I do get along with my mum, but find it hard to, at times. I get along with my brother also.

I'd only do it, if people I knew where around me.

I'm not sure. I was the dorky type, then moved class and became one of the popular girls, then back to a loner. But even now, and then people always saw me as a bit strange, but in a good way.

And finally....
I don't think much to it, just get on with it!

Sunless

MBTI Type
INxx
What is your personality type?
mystery type UFOx

Are you male or female?
Im a girl

What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
Venezuela alwaysalwaysalways D:

What cultural background are you?

My dad's side is from Morocco, my mother's side from Austria and Rumania.

What religion are you? What religion is your family?
jewish

What career are you in or looking to be in?

I am a writer, and I would love to be able to craft collective dreams and live from it. If not, then I would love to proofread for a publisher. If not I can work in film or advertisement. Not that I would love it, but it pays the bills.

What is your friendships like with both genders?
Girls dont usually like me. They tend to be wary of me for some reason :(
Boys are friendlier.

How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I have one very good friend. She is like my sister, but she moved away and broke my heart. I used to have a male best friend too but he proved me wrong on that.

What paranoias do you have?
People hate me, its not like I cant see it.

What are your vices?
Nicotine. Wi-Fi. I need coffee to function.

What are your fears?
In certain atmospheres and especially if lights are traveling to the other side of the world, I fear going mad. That one second I will be here, connected to reality and then chords will snap and the next thing I know I will be biting all the way to my toes in a loony bin. I will then try to pinpoint the second I stopped knowing me and will be left with a space in blank. I also fear cockroaches.

What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
All families are psychotic.

How are you with expressing emotion in public?

Okay

How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
I mastered the art of being invisible. I was pretty much a specter, haunting hallways and classrooms during recess. Nowadays is kind of different. I've had people call me low-profile so I wont claim notoriousness. I just have different hiding spots.

What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
I dont think life has a purpose other than itself. I adore life and so I live it in the only way that it is possible and bearable: with lust.

Waffle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States of America
4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Reformed judaism, and Christian on my father's side.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Pastry school,a nd I'm on my way and heading to France after high school.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I tend to be better friends with guys. Girls always scared me with all the cattiness and life destroying.
8. What paranoias do you have? Hurting someone, being hurt, being useless, doing anything wrong.
9. What are your vices? Food and comfort.
10. What are your fears? Tornadoes, spider, things jumping out at me, hurting anyooooooooone, and the dark. I still leave half the light sin my house on.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm really close to my parents, but sadly my sister and I were borntoo many years apart to ever be close.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I can control any big freakouts most of the time, but I'm a very expressive person.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Bubbly but friendly. They seem to find me annoying, but they say they've grown to embrace me and mis me when I'm gone. It makes me smile.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To live, love, and be happy whiel doing my best to help everyone around me.

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Background
Enneagram: 4w5
MBTI: INFJ
Male.
I live and was born in Australia.

Caucasian.

I'm an Agnostic, as are my parents. My grandfather is Anglican, and my two grandmothers are both Catholic.

Questions
I want to be a film critic. I'm in my 11th year of high school, and I hope to work very hard and study hard to achieve my goal. It's the holidays currently, so I've yet to see how difficult the work will be.
I have about 2 female friends. I also have 1 really good friend, a few close friends that I hang out with and a lot of 'buddies'.
I've suffered from one mild anxiety attack in the past. My paranoia generally involves my own mental state, my relationships and the secrecy of my occasional cannabis use.
9. What are your vices?
Being too impatient and occasionally angry, eating too much junk food and not being confrontational enough.
10. What are your fears?
The ocean and flying, stinging creatures.
I love both my parents very much, and readily express this (mainly to my mother). My younger brother and I are constantly conflicting, but I still love him very much, even if he can be an annoying little shit.
Ooooh no. I keep to myself in public.
I'm in high school, and I'm seen as the intellectual center of my social group (a friend's words, not mine), and generally odd and eccentric by others.
And finally....
The point to my life is to discover my true self, and to live it to the fullest that I can. I believe that the point of life is to experience its wonders.

Last edited:

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Backgound

ENTx, I really don't know.

Female.

Denmark, Latvia.

Latvian (Russian, Belorussian, German and basically all you can imagine)

Atheist basically, formally I'm Lutheran. Only my grandma is religious and she's Lutheran also.

Questions

Marketing, advertising, PR, haven't really decided between these yet, I keep it open because I still got time and I will try to get in the best of the schools I can. Hmm a lot. I went to a summer praxis in an advertising agency, try to attend contests, get scholarships, search for schools. Well I have only one or two year left until the university so I should try hard! :)

They're different. I usually get along better with boys, though if there's a need I can be really good with girls too. Girls just usually seem a bit too feeling and not so goal-oriented (maybe modest in their ambitions) to me. A few friends, but I got pretty good communication skills so I have a lot of acquitances. Because we have something to share- a hobby, opinions, arguments or a school or class. I am demanding, but also really loyal to my friends, that are loyal to me, in a prospective friendship I may even give more than I take.

Oh, a lot :D I've a paranoia of a failure, somebody manipulating with me, plane crash, needles, physical pain, wasting my time on unnecessary things.

9. What are your vices?

Laziness, being too harsh and honest, good food, SWEETS, shopping, sleep, expensive saddlery.

10. What are your fears?

Death, getting old and still being poor and unsuccessful, relative's death, poverty, global catastrophe.

Kind of business relationship with my parents, definitely not the close emotional one. They invest money in me now, I do them a favor or they believe I will invest money in their elderhood. Especially it's like that with my mother. My father just seems to look for a warm feelings in this harsh world, I see him as a complete optimist, what I dislike about him besides the fact that he's a choleric in the worst way - he sets goals, but doesn't really know how to achieve them.
Oh okay, right now, when it's already a little too late my mother seems to become a bit more warm and caring :D I don't have any real siblings, but I do have a stepbrother. We're okay. Sometimes when I get too critical and straight, he gets offended.

Sometimes I like to dramatize and fake a lot, to seem normal I guess. Not so much now but a year ago or so, I was just faking that I'm somewhat dumb, just acting silly and then again proving my knowledge and impressing people by doing that, it just amused me and made me entertained when watching their reactions. I've become way more serious and developed my personality a lot. Actually I don't have a lot of feelings and when I do, they're so deep that I feel uncomfortable with sharing them. Though I like to analyze my attitude towards other people with my friends, but I guess I'm never brave enough to tell people that I like how do I actually feel about them.

An entertainer, but something special in a way, some thought that I'm just crazy and stupid, some thought I'm just secretly spending every evening in front of books :D, some thought that I'm a wunderkind and I'm hiding how smart I actually am. Right now, when I don't really understand the language what I'm learning in, I'm just a quiet spectator, but still with my own opinion. Some people are actually surprised when they get to know me how social I may be. I think it's comfortable to be a spectator and doesn't take much effort to ''survive'' with your different opinion and poor language skills. Now I better put my energy in more useful things (like getting important stuff done for my future) than publicly expressing my great persona. :D
A bit of a loner maybe? I actually don't care much about what people might think about me, unless they're not ignoring me or showing completely inadequate attitude towards me. Well I think they definitely think that I always have an opinion about everything, emotionally stable, reserved, somewhat socially snobbish, doing whatever I want and feel a need of, I think they can see that I don't get affected by social pressure easily.

And finally....

Hmmm. That's a hard one. Probably, having fun, enjoying life, doing what I'm best at, developing myself and the environment around me and also provide the best conditions I can for my children and parents, to keep the race going. That's what they taught me.

Last edited:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP

Male

Puerto Rico

Latin American + Italian

I'm agnostic. My family is essentially schizophrenic.

Something to do with computers, or maybe a business, or teaching. I really can't decide. Right now I'm getting a BA in computerized information systems.

I have relatively few close friends, but many acquaintances; although I talk nonstop with the friends I do have. I do get along with everyone I meet, though; unless I decide I don't like a given person. I'm expressive, jovial and courteous, and most people immediately like me. The only non-extroverted trait I have is I have an irrational fear of approaching people I don't know, or asking anyone anything.

I relate more with intellectual people, and like to talk about intellectual things, and pick close relationships with people that share my interests. I do have a few non-intellectual friends, but they're generally music or movie junkies. I generally get along better with men than women.

Running out of clean clothes; not setting the alarm clock right or not hearing it.

9. What are your vices?
Eating, drinking, and wasting time.

10. What are your fears?
Pain, deprivation, approaching people.

I have no siblings, but I get along tremendously with all my family. I have a very close relationship with both my parents (to the point a saleswoman at a department store was surprised to learn my dad was my dad once, she thought we were buddies).

It comes easy to me. Faking emotions when I need to does, too.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
Ackward and a bit of a geek, but still friendly and approachable. I spent my free time playing Magic: the Gathering with friends, and I was somewhat (in)famous for being an atheist (97% of people in Puerto Rico are Christian).

How do you think people see you now?
Eccentric, but friendly and sharp.

And finally....
There's no point. We exist to perpetuate our existence.

Still, I'm here already, might as well have some fun.

oneoutside

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Background

1. What is your personality type? ENTP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I live in Canada and was born in Canada. It's so-so.
4. What cultural background are you? Way back my roots are Irish, English, German, Scottish
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm atheist, my family is agnostic/apathetic.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm a musician and looking to become a musician. I'm in college towards a BMus for now.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I usually get along better with men, but I have plenty of girl friends too. Good friends, I suppose I have 3-4. My closest friends are people I can have a cerebral connection with + fun people to be around.
8. What paranoias do you have? Paranoia?
9. What are your vices? Coffee. Cigarettes. Spending irresponsibly and being generally reckless.
10. What are your fears? Nuclear holocaust.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Friendly but distant, subliminally pretty awkward. I don't have any siblings.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Great.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? My reputation was pretty much the smart, creative genius, tall dark creepy person. Nowadays I'm better at making first impressions, so people are usually very receptive.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To my life ... it's to do what makes me happy and have a wide variety of experiences. To just "life"? No point, it's up to the individual to choose to have one.