• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? - [Dont know like all of them. Hate ESTP's though xD]
2. Are you male or female? - [easy one ! ehhrm, male]
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - [Germany, France]
4. What cultural background are you? - [Don't know, what are you?]
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? [PROTESTANT xD. Family is mainly Catholic]

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - [Rocket Engineer, Studying]
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - [Friendship is good, but doesnt work with woman, 1.000.000 and more and why I ask myself every day]
8. What paranoias do you have? - [What means paranoia ?]
9. What are your vices? - [Smoking, Drinking, gummi bears, list goes on]
10. What are your fears? -[to loose my mind, to loose my keys]
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - [good, all good, all very good *thumbs up*]
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - [ha bet, I am the master of "dare you" once tried to play the first half of the soccer game naked, but they caught me, was to slow xD]
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - [To be honest. I have no idea. But if you have, will give money for answers.]
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? -[Oh boy, enough questions for today]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thought about this "14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?" now for some time.

I dont know, I run in loops...

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thought about this "14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?" now for some time.

I dont know, I run in loops...

See, that's where the NT stops and the NF begins ;)

welshlass

MBTI Type
INTP
1. INTP
2. Female
3. South Wales (UK) to both questions.
4. Er...Welsh?
5. Atheist since i was 10 but family is non practising Methodist.
6. Im in local government, Environment admin since 87. Before that i had little idea of what i wanted out of a career. Now im just happy to have a reasonably paid job that helps pay the bills.
7. I have one what i, as an introvert, call "close" female friend (ENFP) & one good but not so close (we havent known each other for as long) female friend (INTJ). My enfp friend & i bonded when she insisted i go to a rock concert with her 12 yrs ago. She told me that she thought me too quiet & was determined to do something about it. She knows me better now, though. My intj friend ive only known for about 6 yrs. She told me only recently that i was very hard to get to know & she only made the effort when she realised i wasnt being aloof with her...i was being like that with everyone. I dont "make friends" with people, i wait for them to come to me. If they dont, they dont. I prefer to observe. I have no male friends.
8. No paranoias i can think of.
9. Vices are laziness, apathy, overanalysing.
10. Fears? I know i have them i just cant think of any right now.
11. Only my mother left & it's pretty good on the whole. It's only about a 19 & a half years age gap so it's a mother/daughter/best friends thing. She was fairly strict raising me & could (& still can) be quite critical. But she does give praise where it's due ("I speak as i find"). Normal relationship with my younger brother (getting on one minute, fighting the next) & we get on very well now.
12. I have cried at my dad's & my maternal grandmother's funerals but not in an overtly dramatic way. Apart from that i dont express emotion in public as i dont think it is appropriate.
13. High school would be Comprehensive or Secondary for me. I think most people saw me as quiet; a little mouse. Those i hung around with saw a warped sense of humour & a depraved mind judging by the short stories & plays i used to write. Again, it was others who made friends with me, not the other way round. I dont know how people see me now. My humour is still warped & my mind is still depraved, though.
14. Is there any point?

Snail

MBTI Type
INFP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? English, Irish
5. What religion are you? Christian What religion is your family? Unknown

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Independent artist and musician/songwriter What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? living the dream
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I befriend both genders with equal difficulty. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Right now all of my friends are online because I had to move and now live in isolation.
8. What paranoias do you have? I used to think everyone could read minds except for me, and that I had to have perfect control over my thoughts to keep them pure.
9. What are your vices? I have naughty fantasies.
10. What are your fears? Everything. I have generalized anxiety disorder.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Great. siblings (if you had any)? Even better.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I feel awkward but can't seem to help it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? "That weird girl who likes art and doesn't have many friends." How do you think people see you now?"That weird girl who likes music and doesn't have any friends."
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? the perfection of compassion

cloakofsnow

MBTI Type
INFx
Backgound

1. What is your personality type?
INFP
2. Are you male or female?
female
3. What country do you live in now?
Canada
What country are you born in?
China
4. What cultural background are you?
Chinese
5. What religion are you?
still searching
What religion is your family?
Buddhist/Taoist/Confucianist -- or sort of

Questions

6. What career are you in
Legal assistant
or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
n/a

I'll have to think about the questions I haven't answered and maybe get back to you on those.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? - ESTJ
2. Are you male or female? - Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - USA and USA
4. What cultural background are you? - Erm... I'm American! I'm pretty WASPish, though. Most unusual country my ancestors are from = czechoslovakia.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? We're all episcopalian. (aka Anglican for all you europeans out there.... only more liberal.)

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - No comment. That would be revealing too much. Let's just say NOT WHAT YOU'D THINK.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - I'm friendly with people of both genders. The only difference is that guys don't get as many hugs :) I don't have that many friends, but that's just because my potential friend pool is very small where I am.
8. What paranoias do you have? - I've been afraid of looking into a mirror at night since I was about five. It's pretty mild, though.
9. What are your vices? - I guess being an ESTJ is my only vice. I'm sure my comrades in that type understand.
10. What are your fears? - Not in the mood.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - Happy, friendly... more so than is usual.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - If that emotion is happiness, anger or frustration, I'm totally fine with it. If it's genuine sadness, I'm usually not comfortable. I sometimes exaggerate my frustration for the sake of telling an interesting story, so people often think I'm really mad about things when I'm not. Don't know if that's normal.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - Erm... no comment?
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - My reason for living is the future. I have a lot to look forward to.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha, you hugged me !

I am honoured to get to meet you :)

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Backgound
ENFJ
Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
Born, raised and residing in the United States of America
German, Irish and English from higher to lower percentage.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
I don't really have a religion, though I was baptised Roman Catholic. My family, however, is rather set in their Roman Catholic ways.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'm currently attending college as a Sociology major and would like to go into a career that has a sociological aspect to it. College and keeping in contact with sociologists that I meet are steps that I'm taking toward that goal.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I hang out overwhelmingly with straight guys. It's cool, though sometimes it gets really hard not being able to talk with them about the romantic or sexual aspects of my life. And it's not even that they don't want to hear it, they just can't identify. Girls I don't hang out with as much, but when I do we mostly talk about guys and people we know. Girls I can more easily talk to about my sexuality and romantic interests than I can with my straight guy friends, but girls still can't identify. I don't have many gay guy friends, but the ones I do have I talk to about pretty much anything.

I'd say that I have 14 good friends in my life. I'm friends with them because I'm able to connect with them on certain things that I consider important.
8. What paranoias do you have?
I'm paranoid about large groups of people in any form.
9. What are your vices?
Marijuana, caffeine and biting my nails.
10. What are your fears?
Loneliness.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
I'm close with my mom in terms of proximity, but don't chat with her that much. She doesn't really understand me and doesn't really make an effort to. My dad I'm close with personally, but not in proximity. He and I can talk about absolutely anything and everything. My sisters and I are not close, because they live with my dad and my lack of contact with them actually distresses me quite a bit.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
I don't like to. I try to avoid it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
People in high school thought I was a spaz. People now think I'm a cool spaz.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
I think the point of my life is to learn from my mistakes.

frenchkiss

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Backgound
ISFJ, 6w5
Female
Both U.S.A.
White (Irish, Norwegian, German, English mostly)
Pantheist (basically "spiritual but not religous"). My family is Methodist Christian.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'm an administrative assistant. I'm interested in grantwriting but haven't done anything about it.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I get along well with both genders, but my closest friends have always been females. I have one good friend (besides my boyfriend) and she is female. She has always stood by me and I respect her a lot. We always have a blast when we hang out.
I tend to think people are judging me and/or have bad intentions.
9. What are your vices?
Not taking action when something is important to me because of fear
Not letting people see who I really am
Um, smoking

10. What are your fears?
See paranois. Also that something bad will happen to my children and I won't be able to stop it.
Also, elevators (slight phobia) and centipedes.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
My relationship with my dad is awesome. He's the person I talk to about a lot of things.
My relationship with my mom was strained when she was alive. She was a really good person, but an alcoholic and meth addict.
I have six siblings and a different relationship with each. I don't talk much to my older siblings very often because we have different mothers and they are all much older than me. But we get along well. My little brother and I have our issues but we haven't argued in years.

It depends on where and who I'm with.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
In high school I hung out with the "freaks" and "druggies." I had a lot of family issues and acted out a lot. With my friends, I was seen as goofy and a little crazy in a good way. I think everybody other than them saw me as kind of skanky.
Now, I am seen as someone who is quiet, nice, hardworking. Probably boring. People who know me well see my humor and that I tend be a tad emotionally volatile.

And finally....
Maybe to be a positive influence on the world around you. Little actions you take can make the world more positive than it would have been without you.

ENTraPper

MBTI Type
ENTP
1. What is your personality type?ENTP
2. Are you male or female?Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?USA
4. What cultural background are you?Caucasian-Irish and German heritage
5. What religion are you?Atheist What religion is your family?Southern baptist/methodist on my mom's side, my dad is an atheist
6. What career are you in or looking to be in?I want to go to medical school and be a physiatrist or emergency medicine doctor What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?I am in school finishing up my science classes so I can apply to medical school
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I used to have more close female friends, but they have gotten married and disappeared. I have several guy friends that I hang out with regularly and maybe one or two close female friends.
8. What paranoias do you have?None, really. I am a bit afraid of heights
9. What are your vices?I am not addicted to anything, but I do like some chocolate! I bite my fingernails, so I guess that is a nervous habit
10. What are your fears?heights, paralysis
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?I get along with my mom, but she is an ESFJ, so we don't really share too many similarities. I am more black sheep and she is more conformist. My brother is the same way as her, but we all get along. My dad and I are very similar. We are both logical, sarcastic and amusing
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?Um, never. I am not good at expressing my emotions unless it is more analytical review mode after the fact. I cry, but not in front of other people if I can help it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?I was a weirdo, artsy, nonconformist in high school. Now, I look totally normal, but I am still a rebel at heart. I never just accept the status quo, but seek other methods that work better for me
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point to my life is to live it and have fun in the process. Life is an adventure and I want to see and learn as much as I can while I am alive. I have a desire to help people because it makes me feel at peace with myself when I have made a small impact on someone else. I think people get too caught up in details and don't see the big picture in life. Shit happens, move on from it! Don't dwell on anything, but seek a better method next time around. Learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of those around you.

Johnny23

MBTI Type
ENFP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFP
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? USA, USA, USA
What country are you born in? USA, USA, USA
4. What cultural background are you? African American
5. What religion are you? Pentecostal Christian What religion is your family? Christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Screenwriting! What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I just finished writing my first feature length film this summer. Now I'm working on editing it so I can begin to market it for production.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Good to great... How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a handful of really good friends of both sexes and I'm friend with them because they all make my life so much better.
8. What paranoias do you have? uhm what?!
9. What are your vices? >.< That's private
10. What are your fears? Being alone
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Could be better... Could be alot better. siblings (if you had any)? Same as parents my families a bit fractured.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? There's a time and a place for everything. Not a fan of PDA or outbursts.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? As a nice guy... How do you think people see you now? Pretty much the same....
And finally....
To be the best person I can be and help others as much as I can.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[OT] I love your signature, man [/OT]

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Backgound
INFJ

Female

USA to both

Dutch, German, generally northern European, but I was farm-raised American to an open-minded family that embraced all cultures :)

My family is generally Christian, but Dad's an atheist; I am Christian, but not really of any specific denomination, as I feel more inclined to trust my own personal spirituality and relationship with God over people telling me what it should be :/

Questions
I'm going to be an artist, and I'm hoping to open a studio (comic/animation) with a few friends. I'm really working on getting good at art, and we're planning/writing/scripting/developing a comic right now, so we're really working towards it (we're INFJ, ENTJ, and ESTP)

I don't have a whole lot of really close friends, but I do have a wide range of people I hang out with. My best friend is ESTP/male, and I like ENFJs a lot too, but I don't know my other friends' type :/

Oh geez, there's a list...I don't like shower curtains, closets, other hidden areas, and I'm often afraid of alternative intentions of people...

9. What are your vices?
Chocolate, alcohol... and I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now

10. What are your fears?
Hidden areas, like said before; I can't stand horror movies either. I'm afraid of close friends passing away, and of not being able to make a difference in life

My relationship with my parents is excellent (mom is INFJ, dad is IxxJ, I think more inclined towards T). My (twin) sister and I get along great and joke a lot, but there can be misunderstandings between us sometimes; she doesn't listen to me a lot (she's ENTJ)

Depends on whether I'm with friends or not. How comfortable I am with my surroundings relates directly to them and how close I am with to them

People in high school see me as being humorous, smart, and easy to get along with; people now see me as being a little hermit-y, but still friendly

And finally....
I don't think there really is one point in life. Everyone has a role that they have to play for this world to stay in harmony. My personal calling is to help educate people on how we can work together, through my art. I also think I need to help teach people to be more open-minded and to see what really matters in the long run....

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ESTJ (one of less than ten on this site! w00t!)
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born and raised in the United States of America
4. What cultural background are you? I am a WASP *grimace*
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? We're all Episcopalians.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'd rather not share this online... but I'm doing all I can to achieve my various goals.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have very few close friends, but loads of people I'm friendly with. I'd say that my number of guy friends and of girl friends are very close together. I'm friends with them because we have pasts together, things to bond over, similar interests (in some cases)... although with many of them, if we didn't work together, I would probably never speak to them again. Not that they aren't good people... You understand. I hope. :(
8. What paranoias do you have? I worry too much about embarrassing myself, and getting things wrong.
9. What are your vices? This may sound stupid, but I've chewed my fingernails for about ten years, on and off, and it's about as hard a habit to kick as smoking cigarettes. For me, at least.
10. What are your fears? Losing my family.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm an only child, and my relationship with my parents is very healthy and very close.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm fine with it as long as those emotions aren't sadness or frustration. Anything that makes me cry is something that I must hold in until I'm alone.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Again, not sure if I want to answer this one.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? My life has two points: 1. Seeing my immediate goals achieved, and 2. seeing my long term goals achieved. My life has a structure, and I'm following the structure, and will continue to for as long as necessary. Once that stage of my life is over, I don't know what will happen. Honestly, I don't want to think about it - I have enough to think about in the here and now without going into 10 years from now.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Backgound
ENTJ
female
United States (California)
I live like 20 minutes from San Francisco and Berkeley. Ethnically, I'm Norwegian, German and Russian.
I’m a Christian. My mom’s side (the ESFs) is comprised of Missionaries,
Pastors and Dentists. My mom grew up as an MK in Nigeria. My dad’s
side (the NTs) is comprised of atheists, but my dad is a Christian. His
whole family is science and math oriented, and hold the belief that you
are only as good as your PHD.

Questions
I want to be a litigator. I have work in my county’s Family Law
Courthouse under the clerks and judges, in the District Attorney’s office
in the sexual assault unit and in two law firms. I was also team co-
captain of my High School’s Mock Trial team.
I get along with most people, but I respect few mentally. I do
activities, like go shopping or to the movies, with my female friends,
but it doesn’t get any deeper than that. All of the boyfriends I have are
Ns and we have very good conversations. The girls are fun and have
beautiful personalities, but the boys are very insightful and interesting. I
have a lot of friendly acquaintances, but about 8 close friends.
A few of my friends died in a freak accident when a truck flipped on top
of them. I haven’t been too fond of big rigs since.
9. What are your vices?
I can be argumentative, but I fairly emotionally stable. I think negative
emotions are a waste of time, and I see a lack of ability to suppress
them as a lack of self-control.
10. What are your fears?
Failure. Not accomplishing what I want to within my life.
My Dad and my brother are two of my best friends; they are INTJs. My
mom and I DON’T get along; she is an xSFJ. My brother and I have the
same group of friends for the most part, so we are together a lot, and
get along famously. We make sense together; apart we are just really
random and off-the-wall.
I am a very expressive individual.
They thought I was very sweet and very smart, a little bit of a control
freak, random, off-the-wall, spastic, insane and fun, but a straight
edge. I was also some one people didn’t want to face in debate, and
was known as a mock trailer. Things haven’t changed too much.

I know that I have been given a lot of gifts, and that I can do a lot of
good. I realize that I am insignificant in the grand scheme of life and
that no one will remember me far after I am gone, but I am here, and I
am happy to help others. I want to give a voice to those that are too
weak to speak for themselves; I am assertive enough to do it.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Backgound
-points under the avatar-

Dude

US

Italian/Lithiuanian on my father's side, Hungarian/Polish on my mother's; born & raised in Sopranos country. :sick:

Agnostic

Questions
I want to write comic books and currently manage a small comic book store.

I generally get along with most people, regardless of gender, once I get to know them. As of now I can't say I have any real "friends" mostly acquaintances.

Hypochondria, social anxiety

9. What are your vices?
Smoking, Escapism (Comic books, video games, roleplaying)

10. What are your fears?
Turning into my parents.

Good w/parent. Siblings and all other family are dead (to me).

Depends on situation.

Freak, geek, weirdo but I was respected by most people because I didn't take crap from anyone. Now I'm mostly seen as a sad sack loner/possibly a vagrant.

And finally....
Get back to me on this one in another ten years...

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Background

1. INFP

2. Female.

3. USA and USA.

4. I'm a mutt. Irish, English, French, German, Scottish, and Cherokee Indian.

5. Taoist. Christian.

Questions

6. I'm wanting to go into massage therapy. Right now, I'm going to school for office administration. Not only am I going to use it to be able to move out and help myself be more financially stable to get through massage, but I'm also going to use it as a backup plan in case massage fails somehow.

7. I'm generally friends with more males than I am females. I have maybe a handful of people that I feel that close to and that's because they know me and have shown that they're willing to be there for me through thick and thin and I'm willing to do the same for them.

8. I become paranoid and wonder if something I said managed to offend somebody mostly, though sometimes I become paranoid wondering if I'm reading too much into what I pick up from other people.

9. I swear, I apologize a lot, I can laugh at the absolute wrong moment, and I space out. A lot.

10. On a level, one of my fears is trusting others (though don't we all to an extent?). My deepest fear however is living my life completely alone and isolated from others. Quite the oxymoron, eh?

11. I get on with my parents well enough, though they don't really understand me. My brother and I shouldn't ever be left in the same room together. (I just want to be left alone. <.<)

12. I'm not good at expressing myself in a public place. There's just too many people around usually... Go figure, eh?

13. High school wasn't a fun time. I was quiet, unpopular, and an outcast. I had a best friend that made it bearable though. Now? People seem drawn to me even though I try to hide away quite a bit. I wonder if someone taped something to me and I'm just not finding it...

14. The point of my life is just to sit back and enjoy the ride. Figure out how to love and to accept love. Life in general? We each have our own lessons to learn. So... There's always that one thing for each of us.

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Background
1. What is your personality type?INFJ

2. Are you male or female? *checks* Everything here says I'm a girl :nice:

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? The USA on both counts.

4. What cultural background are you? Like my heritage? English/German/Irish/Scottish/Pawnee

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? This is sort of tough- I tend to lean toward Atheism but I am intrigued by the teachings of Buddhism/Taoism

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?I wouldn't call fast food a 'career', long term or short. It's a job [barely] to help me out with finances at the moment. I've entertained several ideas- becoming a manga-ka [a possible passing fancy?], teaching High School English Lit., becoming a Voice-over Actress [seemingly impossible to do apparently], and being a novelist/artist. I indulge in my hobbies which happen to be reading, writing, art, and anime-- so I suppose it helps things along. However, as far as actively pursuing...I guess I'm not as I fail to see the point in trying at times.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I used to have a fairly equal amount of male and female friends back in high school. I'm versatile enough to get along with either, or. I can feel comfortable with both so long as I have no reason to feel uncomfortable. Currently though, I have more female friends as I am out of high school, in a different state than I used to be, and tend to shy away from the opposite sex due to my own insecurities. :p

8. What paranoias do you have? When the weather gets bad, I always think the worst [like OMG a tornado!]...I also have an overactive imagination which likes to play out the worst scenarios possible...about almost anything.

9. What are your vices? I can be lazy...I procrastinate...I tend to eat more than I should and exercise less than I need to. So like...Sloth and Gluttony had a baby and it was me? :blush:

10. What are your fears? Death..never accomplishing anything or never being known for anything... being alone...commitment. I run from that. Even though I crave a relationship. :shock:

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Umm...growing up, 'rocky at best' would be a pretty good description. Currently, my relationship with my step-dad is almost non-existent to the point of 'I'll talk to him when i visit and only because I have to' and with my mom..it has improved greatly, I can be more open and candid without getting in trouble, but it needs work yet, I think.

I used to be annoyed and frustrated with my younger brothers, but now they're probably two of the best people I've got in my life...even though they still manage to piss me off sometimes :blush:

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Depends on the emotion. If you want me to cry or get angry, it isn't likely to happen. Positive emotions come out far more easily. Otherwise, I'm likely to shove it all deep down and wait until I'm alone or in a less populated area to let it out, if at all.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? According to the messages in my yearbook, I was sweet and funny, if not a bit sarcastic and I should 'never change for anybody'.

Now...I suppose I'm still sweet and funny-- but more sarcastic and cynical than I ever was...and those people never did see the darker side of things.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I haven't the foggiest of what the point to my life is. When I figure that out, I'll let you know.

Of life in general, I suppose it is to live, laugh, and learn...to the fullest extent. If only it were that simple.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Backgound

I test as INTP.
Feeemale.
Born and live in the US.
Uhh... Colombian, Scottish, Puerto Rican.
I lean towards non-denominational/ diest-ish precepts, but my mother is a leniant Catholic.

Questions

Mmm... I'm not too sure, but my mind has jumped from translator to psychologist to uncertainty.
Most of my friends are with females, since I feel a bit uncomfortable around males. I've never really interacted with 'em much. I'm not man-o-phobic or severely uptight around them, though.
None that I recall.
9. What are your vices?
Over-thinking things, monitoring my thoughts/words. I'm my own thought police.
10. What are your fears?
Well, I become very unnerved if I feel I'm not smart enough or capable enough for anything within the intellectual realm.
I has an excellent relationship with my momma. I don't interact with my father, but I'm fairly sure if he hung around more I'd be his little tag-a-long, judging by our occasional phone calls.
Mmm, not so much. Funnily enough, one girl at my lunch table asked me to perform a few facial expressions, but I couldn't comfortably.
I'm in highschool, and I think I'm either seen as annoying, quiet, funny, or smart.
I'm not too sure, but I know I want to buy a house near a mountain and a forest, with no other homes around for miilleesss. My fantasies also include mentoring a young child for some kind of internal fulfillment. Perhaps a job in foreign languages as well...?