• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

adventureawaits

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. What is your personality type?
ENFP

2. Are you male or female?
Female

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
USA, USA

4. What cultural background are you?
A whole mess of cultures!

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
I don't really like boxing myself into a religion, but I guess agnostic would fit best. I strongly believe in reincarnation, karmic/soul contracts which would give me a Buddhism bent. depending on who you ask, my family practices Catholicism, Buddhism, and Greek Orthodox.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I work in Information Systems. Wasn't my ideal career (would've rather worked with people systems vs computer systems), but I'm far enough into it now that I'll probably stick with it. It also gives me tons of flexibility with my location.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I have a decent amount of friends of both genders. I've lived all over the world, so I tend to make a couple close friends wherever I go. I also have a core group of friends where I live now. I'm friends with my good friends because we have some sort of solid connection.

8. What paranoias do you have?
worrying about being left out of something exciting, questioning if I'm living my truth, worrying that people will form deeper connections with other people and then not be in my life anymore (this one is the most illogical and also the worst!)

9. What are your vices?
unreliability, procrastination, not finishing what I start, grass is greener syndrome

10. What are your fears?
not living authentically, being abandoned, and being rejected. i also get really freaked out if someone encroaches on my independence.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
I pick and choose whom I am close with... but overall, it's good with some and non existent with others. None are bad.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
I'm not overly emotionally expressive in public, but I do tend to talk in emotions... like "I feel..." and discuss my feelings.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
I always had a lot of friends, but never really fit into one group. I would bounce around from group to group. I remember someone described me as a "diamond in the rough" at my graduation. I think people see me the same now.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
To become who I am.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
INFJ

female.

Brazil and Brazil.

Italian.

Atheist. My family is protestant.

-
Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I want to work with international politics. I'm currently in college.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I have a few male acquaintances, I don't get along quite well with females, except from my best friend. Which is ironic. I have one friend, few colleagues.

Too many and I don't think it is appropriate to share this kind of information.

9. What are your vices?
I have to do everything as soon as I can, which is troubling.

10. What are your fears?
Snakes.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
I don't interact with my progenitors.

I don't.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Creepy, intimidating, weirdo, nerd.

And finally....
I don't think life has a point, or a purpose. You are the one responsible to make the most out of your existence. My main goal is knowledge.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Background:

1. What is your personality type? INFP 4w5 sp/sx
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? America
4. What cultural background are you? In no particular order: French, Spanish, Black, Chinese, Scottish, Italian, & English
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian

Questions:

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm not entirely sure yet, but probably an interior designer or child psychologist. I'm job hunting, and looking into classes.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I move around a lot so I don't have any real life friends, whenever I did it wasn't for long since I had to move. I tend to make more female friends than male friends both online and irl, not sure why. I am a bit shyer around guys so that could have something to do with it. But I have made guy friends before and I love having guy friends. Currently I'd say I have 4 good friends, I'm friends with them because we connect really well and have a lot in common.
8. What paranoia do you have? Claustrophobia and Acrophobia
9. What are your vices? Indecisive, sometimes lazy, the internet, procrastinating, not pushing myself hard enough
10. What are your fears? Not achieving my dreams, trusting the wrong person, caring more about someone than they do about me
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I get along with my family for the most part, but I wouldn't say we're close to the point where I can share deep feelings or something. I'm also closer with my sisters than I am with my parents.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't like it so I don't do it lol. I smile a lot bc I can't help it, but that's about it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I did high school online, so I'm not sure lol. My teachers saw me as a very hard worker, and I took initiative especially in my senior year when it came to my schoolwork. Right now, I'm not sure how people think of me. I got kind and weird a lot in the past haha, so I guess that's the vibe I give.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Hmm, well I think what we make of life is up to us. I would like to achieve my dreams, make a few deep connections with people, explore the world and all it has to offer, find love, just to live life to its fullest and all that jazz~

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. What is your personality type? ESI Se 6w5 1w9 4w5 sx/so.
2. Are you male or female? The latter.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA and USA.
4. What cultural background are you? Ashkenazi Jewish (Russian), Serbian, and Hungarian.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? The Russian side is Jewish and the Serbian and Hungarian side is Orthodox Christian. Me? I believe in God but as of yet have no particular affiliation beyond that.

Well, I started out in college as a modern languages major (Japanese and Russian), then switched to an acting major, and am now planning to get my undergrad in peace and conflict studies, do a mediation certificate program, and then go to grad school for integrative medicine. Right now being sick is helping my career goal. I'm not even kidding. I'm my first patient.

Uh... I don't have friends offline at this point in my life. lol. I've been friends with both males and females in the past though, like everyone has, I'd imagine.

Ones that make me look like this:

xI1jB0L.gif

9. What are your vices?

Pushing myself too hard, holding others to ridiculously high standards, judging people as weak, and seeing the worst in others and myself.

10. What are your fears?

Being sick forever and hurting the people I love.

My mom, sister, and I are very close. My dad is out of the picture.

Fine? I express what I want where I want.

I was definitely perceived very negatively in high school. I think how people see me now depends on the person. I am more than people think and less too, in some ways.

To make a place for myself and people like me, to create more love, understanding, and connection, to transform the world into a better place, and to heal what makes our entire society sick.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Backgound
ENFP
Female
Austria. Austria :)
Austrian.
I'm an atheist. My dad was leaning more towards there may be a god, but he wasn't religious really. My mom is an very convinced atheist.

Questions
I study psychology and want to become a clinical psychologist.
At the moment I'm a total lonewolf and enjoying it that way. Couldn't make out a difference in problems when it comes to the gender. Either I get along with someone or I don't.
Getting eaten by squirrels. I'm kidding
9. What are your vices?
Good food! (Meaning healthy food and overeating or not eating at all, LOL)
10. What are your fears?
Of becoming homeless one day. Idk why
My father died of Multiple Sclerosis and was completely absorbed by his illness. He was a roomate who I took care of but we never bonded in any way really. My mom acted like she was just a roomate too, but she could be a pain in the ass since she just shouted at everyone when she was overwhelmed with something. I have a brother but I don't like him. He's just as bitter as my mom and overall not a pleasant guy to be around.
If I feel I really need it I don't hold back on tears or anger. But dramatic scenes and loud fighting is something that shouldn't happen in public imho.
Well, I was the rebell, LOL. Although I never really did anything to deserve that image, to be honest. There was a lot of projecting going on. My close circle of friends looked up to me for some reason.
And finally....
To be honest there is no point. Unless you give your life a meaning, but ... I view it as from what we know, humans just happen to be here on earth and I just try to make the best out of it.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? Evidence currently points towards xNFP, although if anyone sees evidence for anything else let me know
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you?...USA? Christian I guess?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am agnostic, most of my extended family is heavily christian, my mom sort runs between agnostic/buddist and christian depending on the day

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to be a scientific researcher, currently I'm looking into nanoscale science. Currently I am in college to educate myself, and I am planning on getting an internship in the next year or so to gain more experience.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I can get along with both genders so so, I'm not one for intimate relationships generally. I get along with males somewhat better than females, but nothing significant. I suppose I have more close female friends than males though.
8. What paranoias do you have? I have social anxiety, so there's that. Occasionally I get paranoid about other's motivations.
9. What are your vices? At my worst I can be manipulative, controlling and arrogant. While I enjoy challenge, I'm prone to taking the easy way out. Excessive prudence and over cautiousness.
10. What are your fears? I fear that I do not exist and that I will never develop strong interests or passions. I fear that I will become comfortable being solitary. I fear that I will fail in my pursuits and become nothing significant to myself. I fear extremism of most sorts, physical injury, ect. On a less deep not, I'm not a fan of needles or wasps/hornets either.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?The closest relationship I've had with anyone ever is my mom, we are more like friends that anything else. My dad and I are on good terms right now, but are relationship doesn't really exist. My sister, brother and I get along pretty well.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Depends on the day. I don't like crying in public or displaying strong anger in public.
I have a high energy level which I also suppress around others because of reasons. Generally suppressed I suppose.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? From what I've gathered, I was seen as strange, accepting of others differences, incredibly trustworthy (although I'm not sure why), intelligent, scary, unpredictable, but generally good natured
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To obtain as much knowledge and to help the ones I love stop suffering to the extent that they are.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Background
1. What is your personality type? INTP - 5w4-4w5-1w0 - LII Ne
2. Are you male or female? Tomboyish female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Argentina x2
4. What cultural background are you? Italian, all the way back to Jesus time
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist - I guess they are non-practicing Christians

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? In college, studying industrial design (after a few changes in the same branch of knowledge).
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Mmmh, like 90% of all the friends Ive ever had are male, mostly because they can stand my savage ways of responding and acting in general ("savage" as in "uncivilized, empathy-lacking human"). Though to be honest, I seldom have people I call "friends", they're all pretty much like "good acquaintances", and if a car ran them over, I wouldn't lose a night of sleep. I've moved lots of times and changed places I go, so it's been a bit hard these last years to find people I can get used to.
8. What paranoias do you have? I'd say its the constant feeling that I'll never reach the level of X (be it willpower, mastery, assertiveness) I intend to reach. Also the realization that people surrounding me have a whole inner world just like mine that I don't have access to, so people start feeling alien and distant and that gives me a little anxiety.
9. What are your vices? Food? Art? Daydreaming? I don't know if I'd call them vices.
10. What are your fears? Ladders, having my eyes cut in some strange accident, and the comfort zone (I'm uncomfortable being stuck in a place that's comfortable, if that makes any sense).
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? If I had enough money to be 100% independent, I'd forget they exist. They're not "mean", I just don't feel anything towards them.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Poker face. Unless there's something crazy/bad going on; then I smile.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I don't really know. I don't pay attention to what others say/think of me and I don't pay attention to how they act. I guess they find me weird or something, otherwise I'd be more popular. Though people come to me when they need "the logical thing to do" or a creative solution to their problems, so that's the positive aspect I believe they see in me.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Don't really understand the question. If I gave my life a meaningful purpose to live? Nah. I'm just here because nature decided so. If there's a big-picture goal I want to achieve before dying? Learning, discovering and mastering as many things as I'm interested in; have more willpower to practice those that don't come easily; be independent, be my own boss.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFP; either a 6w7 or a 7w6, I can't decide

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I am from the USA and currently live here

4. What cultural background are you? American (my family is originally from Appalachia, but I was raised in the mid-Atlantic if that provides context)

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am more spiritual than religious, and I tend to avoid organized religion. My extended family is a mixture of Catholics and Protestants. I was born Catholic, but grew up attending an evangelical Christian church. I still consider myself a Christian, albeit one with a comparatively liberal interpretation of the religion. Sadly, there is just so much hypocrisy and corruption I've seen that I really don't think I would benefit at all from being very involved in religion.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm thinking about becoming a history professor. I'm currently working towards my bachelor's in history and I'm planning to go to grad school afterwards. I know the job prospects are not too good. But if I can do it, I want to. I love the atmosphere of higher education and I also am a giant dork who loves to research.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I can pretty much make friends with anyone. When I was younger, I mostly had female friends, but nowadays I have a good mixture of both. The friendships are pretty much the same though. I have a lot of friends and acquaintances, but only a few close friends. I'm still in pretty regular contact with my two best friends from high school (an ESFJ and an INFJ). My closest friend in college is an INFP. Though I don't get to see them very often anymore, I've also developed good friendships with another INFP, an ESFP, and an ISFJ. I'm pretty sure my childhood best friend is an ISFJ, but I haven't talked to her in years. I sort of just naturally become close with the people I am close friends with. A lot of the times, it's because they took a lot of effort to hang out around me. I naturally float between social groups, never becoming too close to anyone. My really good INFJ and ISFJ friends (as well as the ISFJ's sister who I think is an ESTP) entered my lives because our mom's were friends who would put us in the same room together. They are both really quiet, and I'm not sure we would have become good friends if it weren't for our extremely extroverted moms! I also sometimes forget how I meet people and become friends. I once completely forgot how I met my ESFJ friend. Turns out we first met in Sunday school (where I somehow convinced her that I am a genius), but didn't start to get to know each other until we were in marching band together in high school. Interestingly, I don't think I've ever become extremely close to an ENxP. Maybe the combined dominant Ne would be too much. There's other friends I've had too, who can be of any type really. I often find myself drawn to NT types, but I never manage to get to know them well enough (well I was pretty good friends with an ENTJ in middle school, but she ended up treating me terribly). I'm a bit intimidated by them at times and I feel sort of dumb.

8. What paranoias do you have? I can be a terribly anxious person. I've gotten a better grip on it over time. I do get paranoid over whether people like me (as much as I hate to admit). Other paranoias include diseases, natural disasters, and world events in general. I want the world to be a better place, and it frustrates me that I can't just magically make it like that. I'm working on it.

9. What are your vices? Sleeping when I should be doing something else. Also, cake is one. I love cake.

10. What are your fears? I am terrified of bees and anything remotely resembling a bee. Even if a fly buzzes and I don't see it's a fly, I freeze up. I'm not afraid of heights per say, but the idea of falling a large distance scares me (I'm not the best with amusement park rides). As far as big picture fears, I fear never finding a purpose. But I think I will. My problem is that there is too much I would like to do.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings? I'm an only child. My dad is an ISTP and my mom is an ESFJ. They can get on my nerves at times, but I really respect and admire them. They are wonderful people, and I sometimes wonder if they deserved a better daughter. If anyone has a problem with my parents, that makes me have a problem with them. They're not perfect, but they are the only family I really have a substantial relationship with. They also both are fun to joke around with.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? It depends on where I am, who I am with, and how strong the emotion is. I think I show my emotions an average amount. However, maybe I am more emotional than I think I am. Those close to me can read me like an open book. I might as well tell them exactly what I'm feeling because they already know. It's a bit spooky. Sometimes they can just tell by my voice in a phone call without seeing me.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school, my reputation was that of a crazy cat lady. It literally follows me everywhere. I try not to have it be a big association with me, but it happens anyway. So, I've decided to embrace it.

Throughout most of my life, I don't think a lot of peers knew quite what to do with me (if they even remembered me to begin with). I've always been a little quirky and awkward. Plus, I didn't know how to properly use and control my Ne for awhile, which I think scared people. I was never really associated with any "clique" per say. I just sort of floated around everywhere. The people I tended to be around the most though were often the kids who were a bit nerdy and/or social outcasts.

Nowadays, I'm probably still seen as a bit weird by some. But I think I've started to establish myself as a helpful, friendly, and intelligent person with a good work ethic. I've been told I have a good head on my shoulders for my age and that I'm rather organized. I like to think the first one is true, but I suppose I'm fooling people with the second one. If I'm organized at all, it's a pure stroke of dumb luck.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Well, we're all here on this Earth so we might as well embrace it in whatever way catches our interest. I don't think there is one point to anyone's life. We all play many roles. As far as my life, well I try to be someone who can get along with everyone and makes people feel good about themselves. I'm great at seeing the good in people and seeing their strengths--even if they can't see it themselves. I also want to learn more about the world and share that knowledge in some way.

Skiey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? New York; New York.
4. What cultural background are you? Chinese
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? No religion; I don’t know, maybe Buddahists

Questions
I am looking to be a librarian. I attended a MBTI personality career workshop.​
I can have friendships with bith genders. I have about three good friends. The first one is my cousin (ENFJ), and she is the one I rely one to talk about my feelings; well I’m friends with her because she is family, we get along really well, and she truly cares for me. The second one has been friends with my for over 5 years (ESFP), and she became my roommate last year. It’s been a rocky friendship, but I go to her for advice sometimes, and I enjoy her over the top stories. The third friend (INFP) is someone who understands me well and we get along friendship wise.​
8. What paranoias do you have? I don’t like it when I like I’m being used.
9. What are your vices? I’m lazy and messy at times. I’m forgetful. I’m clumsy.
10. What are your fears? Death.
My relationship with my dad is okay, we get along well, but don’t express emotions to each other much. I had a half-brother, but I we don’t talk anymore.​
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I’m a bit embarrassed to express emotions in public.
In high school, I was the shy, innocent girl, who was kind as well. Now I probably look a bit distant, and aloof.​
And finally....
My life is what I do with it. I make it for myself. Perhaps I’ll end up with side-projects along the way, but that’s the beauty of life as well. Sometimes, I feel like it’d been nice if in my life I can help people, without sacrificing myself in the end.​

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? See avatar.
2. Are you male or female? M.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? UK.
4. What cultural background are you? Scottish Protestant. Ulster Catholic. Lower middle class, parents, working class.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? None. Roman Catholic.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Non-professional. Never wanted a career.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? No friends. banter with workmates when it suits me, ignore them when it doesn't. three friends in life. All came to me unasked, all dropped me after many years without explanation.
8. What paranoias do you have? Being taken advantage of. Lacking intelligence.
9. What are your vices? Sloth, selfishness, aimlessness.
10. What are your fears? Does a fish see water?
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Private. Nothing to do with you.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Cannot produce emotion when appropriate nor suppress it when innappropriate.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was a largely friendless loner, seen as a standoffish snob, annnoying, unsporty, socially naive "brainy" and "thick" depending on who you asked. I have no happy memories of it. Now? A friendless loner, ignorant, unsociable and brooding. Someone without a life, a loser. At work - sassy, cheeky and couldn't give a fuck. Intimidating. Not socially pro-active, non-talkative. Bit zany. "People-don't-get-me". Intelligent. "Not a people person". "Different". "ignorant".
And finally....

none.

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Backgound

1. My type varies from either INFP to INFJ.
2. Female.
3. I live in Germany now and was also born in Germany.
4. There is, of course, Germanic, French, Silesian (which is now Polish).
5. Most difficult question of this questionnaire:
My family is Christian (mother is Lutheran, father is Roman Catholic)
I am into Egyptian Kemetism and Christian Gnosticism (Catharism). Most difficult was to find a religion that accepts both my faiths. That was Lutheran. So I work for Lutheran Church on a honorary basis as a Church Council.

Questions

9. What are your vices?
10. What are your fears?
And finally....

6. I have always looking to be an archeologist. That ever was my dream job. I will pass over to it after my retirement. When I was young it was difficult to find a place to study, so I have set other priorities. But one of my last wishes it to go with an archeologist team on an expedition, aid them in their doings and ask them holes in their stomachs :D
I have been into several careers in my working life up to now as well as several educations (foreign language correspondent English/French, commercial clerk and B.Sc. in logistics).
So first I worked as a translator of computer manuals trilingual (English, French, German), after that sales representative for banking furniture like desk, counters, cameras all that stuff, after that I worked as technical buyer for seals, molding, dying and casting parts and all parts overseas. The job before now was technical buyer for tools, machinery and machine parts (especially crimp machines). Now I work as a warehouse deputy supervisor.
For achieving my retirement career goal archeology, I am just reading lots of reports and kept in contact with the bunch of archeologists from Heidelberg, I have met in Carthage.
7. I have no problems having friends of both genders.
I have two good friends, one female and one male.
The female I have met on a LOTR discussion board in AOL in the year 2000. She was 16 at that time. Even after LOTR hype we have been staying friends. Admit to say that we are 20 years difference from each other, so hypothetically I can be her mom. I have experienced her from her adolescence in school, apprenticeship, then working as a physiotherapist, marrying and now being pragnant with her first child. I am looking forward to see the little one in February :)
The male I have met in sports (if you can say so) = competion martial arts. I did Togakure Ninjutsu (when I was still able and allowed to) and he was into Taekwondo. We met us at a competition, we both try to fool out others who had no idea. After many years of exchange, we have becoming close friends. This year, our friendship has been lasting for 28 years. He usually makes fun and says: "Usually a married couple would already be divorced in those years" and with that he makes me smile. We both know that we are friends and that we would never be married or having children, neither living together.
8. Paranoias: I guess the "little" thing I have is rather some fear, so see # 10.
9. Procrastination, Perfection, a little bit of Pride maybe, being too strict with myself (and before also with others), too sensible .... no-one is without flaws, but everybody can work on his/her improvement.
10. I am afraid of needle and injections/transfusions. When I got a transfusion after an operation, my arm got inflamed and spit the canula out. On the other hand, when I must give blood, my body refuse to give and it only hurts when the needle is in my arm. It is like a cramp or something. Both works until slowed down circulation with cold sweat till unconsciousness.
11. I live in the same house with my parents and we get along very well. I have no siblings.
12. I express everything I feel in the public. Sometimes feelings overwhelm me. When it is too strong, I take my 10 minutes meditation before showing some action.
13. In high school: know-it-all, nerd, teacher favorite, strange, odd, other.
Nowadays: caring, selfless, kind, still sometimes strange/odd, awesome.
14. My point in my life is to be (to be me and to be here). Life in general is changing, interesting, ever evolving, never still-standing. With just being and acting I can provoke a change. Some do without recognizing it. But every presence, every action is the first step to a change. And to work for a change is my purpose of life. And if I can manage it, then I will work for a positive change and for improvement of myself and the world around me.

Ghost Light Jacob

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFJ
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA; USA
4. What cultural background are you? Rural?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? We're all Christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to be a psychologist, and I'm currently majoring in psychology
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? With girls I get along well and I am more expressive with them. With guys I'm more reserved and affectionate. I have about 6-7 good friends and I'm friends with them because we're all a little broken and it's fun hanging out with them
8. What paranoias do you have? I don't have many paranoias, more anxieties.
9. What are your vices? I'm a bit stubborn, I can be self centered and inconsiderate, gluttonous, envious
10. What are your fears? My biggest fear is my grandparents and/or my parents dying
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? We aren't very close. It's kind of like a business relationship on my end where I'm very cold, but they seem to love me
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I usually don't
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? People saw me as the class clown. Nowadays, that's still true. My real friends see me more as hard working and dramatic
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point of life is to create your own world in which you and those you love matter. Currently, the point in my life is to write about my life and the lives of others, and to look at life like a storybook

equinoxx

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? I'm stuck between the NP types as of now. Probably ENFP, but wouldn't rule out ENTP or INFP. my Enneagram is 9w1 sx/sp
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, born and raised.
4. What cultural background are you? Uhh... I'm white?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm a bit spiritual. I guess I could say I'm agnostic. I don't really believe there's a god, but I wouldn't know for sure unless it's proven. I also believe in spirits, souls, that sort of thing. My family isn't religious at all, although my mom is also a bit spiritual.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Ugh, I don't know. I'm still a senior in high school right now, and there are a bunch of ideas swirling in my head of what I want to do.
Right now I'm not really concentrated on one thing; I mostly just want to graduate and move on to college.
I'm going to community college for 2 years, then transferring to a 4 year. I'm thinking of majoring in history, psychology, or science. I'm planning on selling art on the side to make some extra money.
I'm considering joining the Air Force after college. If I don't do that, then I'm going to pursue a career in whatever I end up majoring in. I really want a job where I can travel; however, I'm really into aerospace stuff and might try to be an astronaut or a pilot. I've also considered teaching.
If all else fails, I want to open up a marijuana dispensary. lmao. if THAT doesn't work out, F it, I'll become a stripper.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? It's complicated; I generally connect better with guys than I do with girls, because I find them less boring and I have more in common with them. But male/female friendships tend to be complicated and people end up catching feelings....so a majority of my close friends are girls, although I do have a few male friends in the mix.
I have a lot of friends, but I'd only consider 2 of them close (3 if you count my boyfriend). The rest are just people I spend time with and talk to occasionally.
I don't really have a reason to become friends with anyone. It just happens. I don't get on well with many people due to social anxiety. On the rare occasion where I click comfortably with people, I do whatever I can to keep them in my life.
8. What paranoias do you have? That I'm not good enough. That I'm a waste of space. That people generally dislike me.
9. What are your vices? I trash talk people sometimes. I often don't even mean a lot of the things I say about others. I sometimes catch myself making nasty comments for the sake of conversation or humor. It's a bad habit I need to work on.
10. What are your fears? Being alone. Being a failure. Not achieving any of my goals.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm an only child. I'm pretty close to my parents, mostly my mom though. My dad's been a bit emotionally/financially abusive to my mom over the years, so I'm more distant from him than I used to be, but I almost never fight with my parents.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm terrible at expressing negative emotions; I find it embarrassing to show anger/sadness in front of people, even though I sometimes show it in my face without realizing it.
I guess I'm okay at expressing positive emotions. I can get pretty giggly and loud when I'm in a good mood. When I'm upset, I get quiet and a bit "brooding". I put in effort to try and hide it, but I usually do a pretty sucky job at it.
I'm still in high school. People see me as a loner. Not necessarily a bad loner or a "weirdo"; people generally respect me, I'm just socially anxious. My friend describes me as a "loner by choice". I guess that's what people think, but it isn't 100% true... I want to talk to people, but I'm buried deep in my social anxiety and find it really difficult to initiate contact.
And finally....
Honestly? I just want to be happy. I don't expect to be super successful or anything, but I do want to create a future for myself that I don't hate.
I think the whole "point" to my life, personally, is to make myself happy & spread that happiness to others.

anime_nature

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My whole thing got deleted so I'm sorry if this seems rushed.

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISFP-T
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born and live in U.S.A.
4. What cultural background are you? Vietnamese and Chinese
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My family is Buddhist but I follow a religion I made up myself.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I dream of being an animator/storyboard artist or an animal behaviorist/ethologist. I'm planning to take electives that will help me improve/learn more about animating/animal behavior.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I'm friends with both genders since I'm not really the person who will judge you by your gender. I'm not close with a lot, despite not having a lot of friends to begin with, but I do tend to be close to people who don't judge my problems and empathize with it.
8. What paranoias do you have? If my friends and family like my company. If anyone I meet likes my company. If it would be better if I wasn't in their company...
9. What are your vices? Not too sure... I guess the fact I sometimes tease too much and the fact that if you hurt my friends, you should probably prepare to see a light... Oh, and also I jump in puddles purposefully to make the lower half of your pants wet. :D
10. What are your fears? I have an irrational fear of the dark, heights, and rollercoasters (Don't ask.) My bigger fears consist of the fear of being judged, abandoned, and rejected.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? That depends on all of our moods. Although I go along best with my brother, followed by my dad, and lastly my mom. Love all of them though. <3
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Learned that the bathroom accepts a HSP more than the people who care about you
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Since I am in high school, I'll change it to "How do you think people saw you in elementary and middle school?" People used to see me as this walking doormat who only had one friend. Now it's this walking doormat who talks every now and then.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'm probably failing life. Honestly, all I'm hoping for is to have more positive events outweigh the negative ones. Life in general? Um... Kind of pessimistic but I believe that Life is the player and we're the little NPC's. The pixels that are only there for entertainment. But in a way it helps, because if I'm going through one of Life's curveballs, I always think to myself: "Life is trying to use your suffering as entertainment. It's best to prove to it that you're more than that." I don't know, I guess it's a bit of a coping mechanism used to survive? It helped me when I thought that I would leave high school being that kid who just sat in the bathroom waiting for lunch to end because the only true friends I have in real life are graduating this year.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions. No problem. Sorry if it's rushed. I learned that you could still lose things here even though they're "autosaved"

Glorfindel

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound
INFJ most likely
Male
Live/Born in USA, have lived in Uzbekistan and Afghanistan for half my life
I am a Third Culture Kid so I don't really have a cultural background/it's a combination of a lot of backgrounds
Christian

Questions
Chemistry Professor and Writer, will be going to a top college to pursue my dream next year
I have 4 close friends and some people that think they are close friends (but I put up with to make them happy), mostly male. I did have a close female friend in Afghanistan but lack many now. Living in a Muslim country as a foreigner I interacted with very few females and that has effected me significantly I think.
That I am arrogant and self-righteous.
9. What are your vices?
I overthink everything, I get lost in my mind and it can take hours to get out.
10. What are your fears?
That I will never find truth. That I will never meet someone that understands me.
Mostly apathetic, I don't dislike my family at all but I feel no additional connection to them.
Not very good, I find it very hard to be in the moment and do not express emotion easily, I smile at everyone I see though. With someone I am very close to I can express emotion frequently, however.
I am currently a senior in high school. I am quite popular, but completely out of the social loop. I am known as the smartest one in the class, generally kind, easy to get along with. I have no enemies, but no-one really interacts with me outside the friends and "friends" mentioned earlier.
And finally....
I see the point to my life in general to try to create equality and understanding as much as possible. Obviously this is a broad topic, but I see my main purpose as trying to help people understand both empirical topics (hence Chemistry) and other's perspectives (hence writing) as much as I can. Other's perspectives for me doesn't mean differing views, but rather differing backgrounds around the world and vastly varying life experiences from Jeff Bezos, to a shop owner in Sri Lanka, to a starving child in Africa. I don't care that much for my own "happiness" or whatnot. I want to constantly learn and see the entire world and how it interplays with itself (obviously an impossible task) and try to get others to see it as well. Using this knowledge to help humanity reach equality is the goal, but I think understanding each other is the first (big) step.

Riverfairy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFJ
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Spain
4. What cultural background are you? Half british half spanish
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? No religion, maybe biddhism

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Teaching but want to crystal healing. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Saving money to do a crystal healing course aaand working hard to be a good teacher
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Deep and there is plenty banter usually not too superficial banter though
How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? About 5, we have known each other for years and respect and cherish each other mostly :p
8. What paranoias do you have? That I am unworthy
9. What are your vices? Smoking, eating and self doubt
10. What are your fears? That I will be attacked by a man or a group of them
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Goodish, but it affected my inner calm and made me very angry as they are veeery different to me emotionally, I copied them and it all went tits up. things are much better now that I know who I am.... finding my type helped a lot!
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Very active in this regard
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Like a charismatic but a little problematic teenager
How do you think people see you now? As a warm and empathetic individual with a lot to offer (hopefully anyway!)
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Helping humanity to heal and conceptualise what we are doing to the planet and what they can do about it

Thank you I enjoyed answering these questions

did you find any common type-answer relation?

whoaaa

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTJ 8w7.
2. Are you male or female? Male.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? The United States. I was born in Japan.
4. What cultural background are you? I don't understand this question. I've lived in many different places and find my way of living to be outside of the culture that I live in.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic. My family is predominantly Christian.

Questions
I am currently working towards Finance and Accounting in Uni. I would like to be a CFO/CEO in the future and plan to start a business in the future. The only thing I'm really doing is going to school to build the background necessary for it.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Most of my close friends are other guys, but I have some girls that I talk to. Whenever I get particularly close to a girl, it is almost during a relationship (there is only one exception).

• Being abandoned by people whose relationships I hold dear.
  • Long-term failure.
  • Having to express genuine emotion publicly.
9. What are your vices? Selfishness and arrogance. I have a tendency to be very concerned with the bottom line of things, and tend to disregard feelings (of others and my own) in many situations. I am also bad with emotions, and find it difficult to understand how others will percieve or react to the things I do.
10. What are your fears? See #8.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I have no siblings. Due to childhood events, I have very little connection to my mother and could not put the state of our relationship into words. My relationship with my father is one I believe is in a good state, although we do not communicate particularly often.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? It makes me extremely uncomfortable. I can do it in private with people who I trust, but for the most part I don't like to let people see my weaker emotions.

(Now)
Arrogant is a word I get a lot. A lot of people generally see me as intelligent. However, different people have very different views of me. I go out of my way to help those I see as being more fragile than me, as many people consider me to be strong-willed and pretty opinionated. A lot of people seem to find me funny, but not really in a goofy way.

(In high school)
Guarded and unfriendly. I didn't particularly like very many people in high school, but for whatever reason people still wanted to be friends with me. I neglected my studies somewhat to read up on psychology and play sports, mostly because I thought my social skills should be more developed. I was a bit of a troublemaker, and I was friends with both honors students and delinquents. I wasn't particularly popular or unpopular, and due to my lack of concern in my studies for other pursuits at the time, I was seen as a bit of an underachiever.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Achieving my goals and bring those who wish to follow me along with me.

asliva1

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Background
INFJ-A; 1w2
Female
United States; United States
Czech, Native American, Spanish
Roman Catholic; Roman Catholic

Questions
I'm majoring in English with a minor in communications. I want to be a published author. As I continue to work on my fictional works, I'm studying to be a librarian. Right now I'm working on my writing so I can truly understand and feel the art of my writing style. In the meantime, I read like a maniac.
Back in grade school, I had few close (best) friends, but had MANY acquaintances. As I entered high school, I had little friends, but still many acquaintances. My friends were mostly female. Currently I have one really close friend I tell almost everything to. We have a lot in common, unlike my friends in grade school. If I don't have much in common with people, I don't usually form a close relationship with them.
My parents dying; me never finding self-contentment; never doing what I dreamed of doing...
9. What are your vices?
Unconsciously judging others blindly without getting to know them, much like Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice :blush: At least I quickly notice my fault.
10. What are your fears?
Same as paranoias
I'm close to my parents, my mother even more so. We're basically inseparable. I'm also close to my brother. We share many of the same interests and we had a great childhood together as both weird, strange children.
Emotion? What's that? Some type of food? No, but really. I'm pretty stoic. I'm usually quiet and observant. Someone has to really rile me up for me to exhibit emotion--as in frustration or anger. When I'm around people I know and am closer to, I'm the OPPOSITE people initially think of me as.
Probably shy, quiet, studious, reserved, and cold. I feel like people were intimidated by me, when really, they had no reason to be. I'm definitely not shy--I'm just quiet if I have nothing interesting to say. When I'm sticking up for something I value, I will be heard. I'm everything people never thought of me as--almost. Now, I feel like people consider me more openly funny in a deadpanned and self-deprecating way. They still think I'm quiet, I believe, but that's just because I am.
And finally....
Finding contentment and my place in the world, as well as helping others struggling to find their way. I believe we are given life to understand and exhibit our love either internally and/or externally. The meaning of our lives is to love.

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Backgound
You can read it under the cute girl who serves me as my avatar.
I am a young man.
In the biggest trolling country in the world. The one who sold weapons to the Nazi when Germany wasn't allowed to be armed. The one who took the Jews gold in secret. The one who hides money but is praised as the holder of eternal neutrality and producer of cheese and chocolate, Switzerland!
Upper middle class swiss culture. For example, the right to vote at the age of 18 for every political decision. Hide your feelings and be polite in public situation. Study as much as possible, it is all free. Dislike Frenches. Don’t speak about money.
I am a nihilist (Wisecrack’s cosmic nihilist to be more accurate) and my family are all protestant, but not strong believer.

Questions
I want to be an Engineer in robotic or military Engineering. I would love to be in a big laboratory, having a big budget to let my imagination go wild.
My close friends are mainly Male, because of the domain in which I’m working. But I have a lot of acquaintances due to my hobbies and my sociability.
Death. I’m terribly scared of death. There are so much things I want to live, so much knowledge I want in my brain, so much fun to experience. I don’t want to die, because I know, that in this big universe, I’m worthless.
9. What are your vices?
Apparently, I have a lot. Like, really a lot. A few of them are: Narcissism, Pride, gluttony, arrogance, feeling of superiority, lack in morality, lack in empathy, sarcasm, manipulation and so on.
10. What are your fears?
Being forgotten. It would feel like everything I have achieved would be vain. I want to write history.
I also dislike insects.
Until recently, they saw me as the kindest person they knew. They always said to be proud of my achievement. My Brother, was like every brother, annoyed bay me and I was annoyed by him. But recently, having a hard time, I was a bit too tired to hold my perfect mask and let a bit of my true personality out. My father also started to be annoyed by me due to me surpassing him in what he achieved. I do the same job as him but with more success and I accidently made the situation worse.
I don’t, or I am faking them. I see negative emotions as a weakness and don’t want to show them in public. I often fake happiness, joy, kindness and surprise because I have to hold a social status.
earlier:
I never went in high school. We have a totally different educational system here. When I was younger, I was seen as a kind kid, but also as a victim. I got bullied for three years. But a had a few friends who didn’t betray me, except for my best friend. Outside of school I was seen as shy, intellectual and gentle.
now:
It depends on the group of people. My parents see me as described earlier. In my work, the opinions differ, but I am mainly seen as a narcissistic but charismatic psychopath. I know, it’s not the best reputation to have. But they still like me, then my way of thinking is mostly right. I bring new perspective to themes and solution the haven’t thought about. They also find me funny and even tell me their secrets. My close friends know me the best, and they respect me. One of them even asked me to go on vacation with him during this summer.
And finally....

There’s is no particular sense to me. I am often told I’m scary because my interests change every five minutes. I can get bored of an idea after thinking about it for 5 seconds. I interested myself to money, politics, sciences, Psychology, Sport, combat, military and so on. But what I truly want is probably becoming rich and famous through an awesome, impressive invention, like for example something like a Fusion Reactor or a robot suit like in Avatar.

madelineclaire21

MBTI Type
ENFP
BACKGROUND
ENFP-A

Female

I have lived in the United States my whole life.

Caucasian with roots in Germany and Ireland.

I am Christian without a specific preferred denomination. My family identifies the same way, and we share common values and beliefs for the most part.

QUESTIONS
I want to be a veterinarian, and I recently earned my Bachelor's degree in Zoology while completing all the prerequisites for vet school. Thankfully, I got into vet school and will start in the fall! Now, I'm spending my summer shadowing in areas of the field that I haven't yet experienced. Also applying for scholarships!

I have two very close female friends from before college--one who I grew up with since birth and the other who was joined at the hip with me since high school. I am friends with the first by chance and the second by choice. My high school best friend represents all my best qualities. I also have a friend group of six people (split half male and half female) from college. These are the people I can go to when I want a break from the stresses of work and school. I am the type of person who likes to keep a small number of very close friends, and I don't feel the need to be best friends with everyone. I love having guy friends and generally get along more naturally (less effort) with my guy friends.

I'm not really superstitious, but I do make a point of pulling the shower curtain back every time I walk into a bathroom. I don't like being scared or caught off guard.

9. What are your vices?
Big-time procrastinator. I also struggle with being decisive at times. I often rely on others for motivation. This shows up with my studying habits, working out, etc.

10. What are your fears?
Two major fears are slipping on ice (largely because I have concerns about falling straight on my back and becoming paralyzed) and the universe. The universe is so unknown, and I can't wrap my head around how and why we got here.

My parents are truly my best friends and we are so alike. My three siblings are all teenagers, so life with them is rocky right now, but I feel that the drama will subside as they get older. It's hard to have genuine conversations with them right now. Historically, my whole family is very close with family dinners at the dining table every evening and board games every night.

I love it! I don't tend to hold back whether I'm laughing or crying.

I was a listener in high school and didn't participate in conversations with those around me. I think people would say I was friendly and nice if asked, but I wouldn't be remembered as someone influential to their high school careers. Now, I embrace my extraversion and engage in those conversations around me. I would call myself an over-sharer and find it easy to become close with new people.

To put good into the universe! I believe that small things done with great love will change the world.