• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Background
1. INTP
2. Male
3. Live in germany, born in america.
4. German, and american.
5. Religion is for mentally weak people.

Questions
6. I'm planning to become a defense attorney, and I'll go to law school.

7. Mostly male friends, of all types, but women are too illogical for me.

8. Not sure how this question is meant...

9. Narcissism, laziness, aggression, gluttony, honesty.

10. Being bullied, wasps (and insects in general), and (rather than rejection) being humiliated in the presence of my love interest.

11. My mom: good. My dad: INTJ-ish. My older brother: Who cares? He's dead. My younger brother: Immature asshole with potential.

12. Happiness: Sure. Anger: When I'm angry, I let people know by shoving my wrath into their faces down their throats. When I want to show my emotions, people don't care about them. When I don't, however, they care alot. Wtf?
But generally, I dislike emotion as it clouds reality.

13. "Look, what's wrong with that guy?" For absolutely no reason whatsoever, the majority of people treated me as if I wasn't human. However, the people that do, say I'm intelligent, but lazy and arrogant.

14. I got bullied on because I was weak, I never got respect since I wasn't wealthy, and people don't seem to recognize my superior intellect.
My point of life is proving everybody wrong. I am justice.

That's all,
RandomINTP

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. What is your personality type?

INFJ

2. Are you male or female?

Male

3. What country do you live in now?

Finland.

4. What cultural background are you?

Native

5. What religion are you?

Agnostic. Through and through.

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

Unemployed. Too nearly too old to get employed anymore. I turned 18 while there was a big economic depression in Finland which was a part of why I feel I got sidelined from society. But that's just a part of the reason, my INFJness is the other.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I have a few mates and many acquaintances. Friends: currently none. I'm more comfortable in female company. I don't know about countries but Finnish men tend to be rigid and reserved - and as far as discussions go, shallow.

8. What paranoias do you have?

That people hate me.

9. What are your vices?

Ice cream.

10. What are your fears?

Being left alone. Never to find a friend who understands and accepts me as I do him/her.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

These relationships do not exist anymore.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

I keep a lot to myself. Basically, I show emotions in public only when I can't control them. But I'm very good at keeping them on leash.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

Stupid, fat, annoying, weird, irrelevant.

Scary, distant, hard to read, judgmental.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?

Happiness. It can come from being satisfied in myself or finding out my place in the universe. And helping people realize something that helps them to achieve happiness themselves.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Backgound
ESFJ, 9w1 so/sp.

Male.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
USA, for both.

Generic caucasian.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
None, father's side is none, mother and mother's side is Christian.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'm not sure what I want to do for a career. I just want to do something I don't hate. Setting the bar so high right? Lol. I'm about to go back to school to upgrade my AA to a BA and then after that, who knows. Just get whatever job my friends tell me is best for me I guess.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I can get along with anyone of any gender. Most of my friends are female. I have a handful of good friends, two extremely close friends who I'd die for. I'm friends with them because they're friends with me. We have similar interests and get along great. I can't be halfway with people. We're either acquaintances/low-key friends, or I'm completely devoted to them.

I don't really understand the question lol.

9. What are your vices?
Uhh, I'm kind of slow. In everything I do. I walk slow, I eat slow... that kind of thing. I'm also extremely gullible. And it's hard for me to make decisions by myself, I want the approval of the people I care about the most, and without it, I won't act.

10. What are your fears?
Losing the people I care about, being left behind by them, or something happening to them.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Dad is great for the most part. My mom only talks to me when she wants to borrow my money (and I make almost nothing) and she likes my sister more than me (has TOLD me as much), so I kind of resent her. I get along pretty well with my sister.

I will only express positive emotions. All negative, especially anger, are repressed. I'll cry if I get really, really stressed. I need to maintain a positive, happy atmosphere.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
In high school people saw me a lot more nicely than in elementary, because there was a wider peer selection. People saw me as generally friendly, and as a good, hardworking student. I had straight As so a lot of them thought I was smart or whatever.

To be happy. What is the point of doing ANYTHING if you're not happy?! And I want to make the people I love happy too.

Oleni

MBTI Type
INFP
1. What is your personality type? INFP.
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Chile, I was born here.
4. What cultural background are you? Hispanic.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm an atheist. My family is catholic.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm a nurse student. But in all honesty, I wanted and I still want to study art. I chose nursing because it was the only career I liked that had a good employability where I live. I was forced to choose a career really fast, too, my dad doesn't like indecision (even though I have a scholarship and he doesn't pay anything).
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I can get along with any gender, but I enjoy female company more. Almost everyone I hang out with is an extrovert, I think I should point that out, ha.
7. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I don't think I have good friends, well, maybe one, I've been friends with her for over 10 years now, I think that says something.
8. What paranoias do you have? Don't know. Or maybe I don't want to tell.
9. What are your vices? Laziness, sleeping, reading, alcohol and cigarettes.
10. What are your fears? Death, inexistence is terrifying. Oh, and I have cynophobia too.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? It's ok, I guess, I enjoy my mom's company a lot. I don't exactly get along with my dad, though, but it's not that bad, so I just try to rarely talk to him. And my siblings are kids, what problem could I have with them?
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I try to not express negative emotions in public, except in front of my family. It's hard for me to trust other people, even my "friends".
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I don't know, I've never cared. But now they hardly notice me (I didn't know about this till one of my classmates told me). I just want people to not bother me, and they're really nice when they decide to talk to me, so it's fine.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Life in general has no point.

Sunflower_Moon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
1. INFJ (at least that's what the tests are showing, but I'm in the process of reading to find out if I really am)
2. Female
3. United States/United States
4. English, Welsh, Irish, German, and Dutch
5. My dad's side of the family is Episcopalian, and my mother's side is Presbyterian. I was Presbyterian, but over the years I had more and more trouble adhering to one religion because I believed in something in most, but realized I don't believe in dogma or organized religion. . .I think the truth is more simple than that. I do believe in a Higher Power though, and if I had to describe myself with which my beliefs come the closest to, they would be liberal quaker, unitarian universalist, and a mixture of different Native American religions or philosophies (in no particular order, and I don't believe in every little thing, etc.).
6. I'm studying for my master's in mental health counseling, and I would like to specialize in helping abuse victims and victims of trauma.
7. I usually have more male friends and find I can relate to topics they discuss more than I can with women, with the exception of sports. I used to have a lot of trouble making friends with women for some reason, but I've noticed in the last year or two I've started making female friends a bit more.
8. My main paranoia is people misunderstanding me or misinterpreting me...that happens to me often, and I really don't like it. I'm also paranoid about offending people because I know I can come off as harsh or blunt at times.
9. I write too much, can be opinionated, misunderstood, can be impatient, I can get depressed (health issue).
10. Bees, wasps, hornets, failure, not having a family of my own.
11. I've excommunicated my mother's side of the family because of unhealthy, emotionally abusive patterns, etc. My relationship with my dad goes through spurts where he speaks to me, but then there's no contact for several months or more. . .but I know he means well. He's respectful to me, loves me, and lets me know he's proud of me in the last year, etc. However, my relationship with my paternal grandparents is MUCH stronger, though my grandfather died a little over a year ago. I truly had that very close parent-child bond with them, and they were always there for me, protected me, loved and accepted me unconditionally....they're the most special people to me in the world, tied with my husband. I actually consider them to be my parents more than my actual parents.
12. It depends on the person or group. Most of the time I'm very quiet or polite. If I'm comfortable with them and they initiate conversation with me (I'm horrible with initiating conversation), or if they like to talk about subjects with substance, I usually don't have a problem speaking to people, expression opinions. However, with emotion I can be more guarded, unintentionally. I may speak about my emotions, show positive emotions, and I'll come across as nice, calm, warm, caring, shy, or quiet, etc., but with negative emotions I may just seem down and quiet in public. I never show anger in public, and rarely cry in public. . .but I can show all emotions at home.
13. In high school, I don't know. I'm not sure if they thought I was a geek or what, but I think they all saw me as very quiet and shy. The friends I had were nice, but I was very picky as to who I'd be friends with. . .I'm still friends with the majority of the friends I had in high school, with the exception of a few (one got fanatically religious and judgmental to the point I can't have a conversation with her anymore, but I really liked her). I wasn't popular and didn't have tons of friends, but the friends I had were good ones.
14. Helping others to heal from different types of abuse and trauma.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Backgound

INTJ

Female

USA

Latin/Afro-Latin

My family is spiritual.

Questions

Criminology; Taking really boring classes ;(

All of my friendships are shaky. I attract needy people which is unfortunate because I'm not that good at checking in with them. I have three good friends. We became friends over time, mostly through the same negative crap that kept happening to us at the same time. Misery loves company :)

Mostly about people, especially people in power.

9. What are your vices?
I'll interpret this as my weaknesses. I'm self-serving. I can be productive and effective but if I don't want to do the task, it will take me hours to even start. I have a habit of talking a little S, so that changes the dynamics between me and my male friends quite a bit.

10. What are your fears?
I'm afraid of losing focus.
Not completing my goals.

My parents baffle me. I get on just fine with my siblings.

I don't.

High school: Serious, smart, pessimist, dark.
Now: Serious, realist, old ;(, dark.

And finally....

I can only speak for myself and my answer is, I don't know yet.

raskolnikov

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Background
1. What is your personality type? INTP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? Chinese-American
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic? None? Not sure.

Questions
I'm looking to be in psychology / a psychologist. I'm currently in college, and will go to graduate school.

I don't have many friends. I think I usually have three or fewer close friends at a time, all female. I'm usually friends with them if I feel comfortable talking to them, find them interesting, etc.

As in fears? Uh... I'm afraid of being alone? Not in a romantic way necessarily, but in an existential way. I'm afraid of it because I've already acknowledged to some extent that I am alone. I have plenty more, but I think this is a big one.

9. What are your vices?
I'm lazy, passive, anxious and bad at reading people.

10. What are your fears?
Wait, was this different from paranoias?

I love them, but I'm not close with them emotionally. I like to do things with them (e.g. movie, dinner, shopping) though. My dad (INTJ) and I talk about things like philosophy and science sometimes, but his dogmatism frustrates me. My mom (ISFJ) and I generally talk about her childhood - rather, she talks and I listen. She likes to tell the same stories many times. My sister (ENFJ) and I sometimes talk about stuff we watch, like TV, or bands we like. Sometimes, she also complains to me about friend drama. I think I get along best with her?

Nope. Never. I'm very subdued. It's not good - even when I should be emoting more obviously in a positive way, I come off as pretty cold.

They probably saw me as the typical shy, quiet girl (who is also smart). I think that's what people see, and have always seen, when they look at me. They also tend to think I'm younger than I actually am.

And finally....
There isn't a point. That's it. Whether it's my life or life in general, any purpose we can think of is more or less a distraction from the unsavory truth that we live in a vast and uncaring universe.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Backgound

XNFP 4w3/9w1

Female

I live up in the sky. The stars are my friends, and I know them by name. I float around with clouds by day, and I illumine my inner fire by night.

Swedish, German, French...but, in short, just white.

Born and raised Christian. Still Christian, but with my own sort of theology mixed in.

Questions

I'm not sure. I just hope I'm happy and free. This fetus is an aimless one.

I just don't have "guy friends" like others seem to. When I've had them, I've just ended up in relationships with them that went poorly. Guys just aren't drawn to me (and I don't really care right now, to be honest). I've got three other friends in my closest circle. Some others in my youth group make up about a dozen outer-ring friendships. And I can't explain how I'm friends with people. It's just an unspoken connection that I can't explain.

Paranoias? Not many right now. I'm in a peaceful state of life.

9. What are your vices?
Pain-indulgence and laziness. Not so much the former anymore; I've gotten better. I still remain a terribly unmotivated person and a chronic procrastinator.

10. What are your fears?
Abandonment

I have a good family. I'm absolutely best friends with my sister. Always have been, always will be.

I try not to, but my emotions are so overwhelming that I often can't hold them in. I'm almost apathetic about it now. Anyone who's known me for more than a week knows how emotional I am. Holding in feelings won't do me any good.

I'm known for being super nice. Like the kind of girl who would do anything to help anyone. Optimistic (even though I'm not, really). Inspirational.

Everybody was gifted with their own "point to life." I'm still trying to figure out my own path. I think I'm made to inspire others.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTJ 5w6 sx/sp
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born and living in America
4. What cultural background are you? Assuming you mean ancestral background. Half of my family originates in/ around Ireland, the other side comes from Germany. We arrived in America hundreds of years ago (I think sometime in the 1600s, if I'm correct.)
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Both myself and my family are Protestant Christian.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm hoping to become a novelist. I do a lot of reading, quite a bit of writing, etc. If that doesn't work out, though, then I'll probably try and go the YouTube gaming route. I'm a decent commentator, and once I get a good computer, I can branch out and do series on more than just Minecraft. ;)
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have about four good friends, all male. As to why we're friends... that's a tough one. I know I can rely on them, I enjoy being around them, they're all quite intelligent, and we work well together.
8. What paranoias do you have? Being perceived as cold, uncaring, etc.
9. What are your vices? Laziness.
10. What are your fears? I'm not a huge fan of the dark. Given how I read/write a lot of sci-fi, I have a (hopefully irrational) fear of aliens. It didn't help that, when I was doing research on the Greys for fun and for the novel, I ran into a video of scarier encounters.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My relationship with my parents is fairly good. They can be a little controlling, but they're great people.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I generally don't display much emotion except positive ones. I'm not exactly bubbly; in fact, people like that annoy me to no end. However, when I'm in public with my friends, then I'm generally laughing, talking, etc (unless we're discussing something intellectual, which is common.) The thing is, though, when I'm not with my friends, I'm generally thinking about something, and... well, my thinking face is generally what's commonly called the INTJ death glare. ;) I feel sympathy/empathy, but have difficulty expressing it. (Damn it, Te-Fi, figure your shit out and let each other do their job!) Also, excessive displays of emotion/overly emotional people can leave me overwhelmed and confused. :shrug:
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In my case, those are one and the same. :) I'm generally seen as quiet and mysterious, but many people know from my World History class (we commonly discussed ethics in there) that I have a strong sense of morals. Some people have even mistaken me for an INFP because of that.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To my life? I would say the betterment of mankind and to live it to the fullest. What can I say? I'm an idealist. :D Life in general? Whatever a person chooses to make of their life.

Last edited:

CarolineForbes

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ESFJ
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States for both
4. What cultural background are you? (I assume you mean heritage or ethnicity) Welsh, English, Irish, Native American, French
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am Christian and my family is as well.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Writer. I write for online blogs and social media accounts. I am also working on my own book.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I get along with both genders relatively well. Most of my good friends remain female since things can become awkward with the opposite sex when you are in a relationship.
8. What paranoia's do you have? Loneliness...I'm not a very paranoid person.
9. What are your vices? Netflix. Caffeine. Physical touch (not in a pervy way lol).
10. What are your fears? Being a failure.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My relationship with my parents is good. They frustrate me because of their complete lack of Fe but we get along well. My brothers and I get along very well but we don't talk much since I moved away.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not great. I don't express emotion much. Excitement, yes. But emotion is deeper than simple expressions like excitement.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was relatively well perceived in high school. I got along with everyone and was a friendly person. Now, I feel like most people see a guarded version of me. They think I am open, confident and friendly but I tend to hide a lot of myself from most people.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Love. God.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
BACKGROUND:

A: I'm still hesitant on what my type is, actually. I'm almost more than certain that I'm an NFP. I've been leaning a bit towards INFP, but still seeing ENFP as an extremely likely possibility.

A: I'm a female.

A: I'm in The United States but was born in The Philippines.

A: I'm a full Filipino.

A: I'm an Agnostic. However, all of my other family members that I know of are Roman Catholic. (Funnily, the meaning of my name actually extremely contradicts to the situation.)

QUESTIONS:​

A: I'm a student but I have an idea of what careers I might want to enter in. The first job I think will be most reasonable for me would be to work as an English teacher for middle-high schoolers. I want to create change within the lives of young people and teach them the potential that they as people have through writing and reading. The other two careers that I'm considering but not as seriously are to become an author or counselor. As an author, I just wouldn't have the motivation to keep me going. As a counselor, I'd probably be terrible at talking to people about their feelings as I wouldn't know what to say. I realize the latter takes just a bit more time, though. And as of right now, I can't really do anything that will directly help me to pursue my goals of becoming a teacher. Maybe just observe what they teach in classes and observing how my peers as well as myself react to certain methods of teaching.

A: It all really depends on the person, I don't believe that gender has too much of a relationship with the friends I make. Or, I guess, maybe it's more of me thinking it shouldn't. I believe that it's more of age than gender, though. I get along with both genders on the internet but when it comes to real life, I get along just somewhat better with boys. From some situations I've been in, a lot of people know me as vulgar, inappropriate, and childish and there are only a few girls I know that kind of disregard that when talking to me, and even fewer that appreciate it. And you know what those traits I'm seen as are usually associated with? Yeah. I don't have a lot of good friends, at least ones that I'm entirely sure I have a mutual understanding of. I don't believe there's any particular reason why we're friends. We're both comfortable enough to be in each-others' company and have mutual interests and that's good enough of a reason.

A: I have a lot. One I'll focus in on is this idea that I'll always be alone in this world and that the relationships I've formed have and will ultimately always be a misinterpretation from my side.

9. What are your vices?
A: More than always having the victim mentality and exaggerating something in order to fit how I feel. Becoming avoidant when I get irrational anxiety and becoming comfortable with isolation. Never finishing up things in the past that I'm ashamed of. Constantly making assumptions about how the future will be based on things I've done in the past.

10. What are your fears?
A: Never amounting up to anything, being seen as the person that people think, "Oh, wow. Thank god I'm not her.".

A: I get along with my parents on the surface but when it comes to our ideologies, things usually go down. Issues like feelings, I try to avoid as it makes me feel uncomfortable. I have two siblings, one younger and one older. I tend to be just a bit more aggressive and critical of my younger sister, as we've never really gotten along in the past. With my older, we're both alright. We're more alike than not, anyhow.

A: I never usually am comfortable with ever expressing genuine emotions comfortably. To elaborate on that, I mean in the sense of sharing anything that might gesture to being upset. Whenever I'm excited, I'm all for sharing it and getting others to think the same. But all the negativity, I push away unless it suits the situation (ex. a funeral, a graduation, etc.)

A: Haha, I haven't even entered high-school yet. (Don't worry, don't worry.) I'm in middle school as of right now so I'll compare primary? It's a relatively short time interval, but I kind of need something to compare cognitively. A few years ago, people perceived me as this all-knowing unnecessarily vulgar person. As of right, now kind of still the same. Mentally, I've changed but I still keep up a fun-loving demeanor. When it comes to peers, I'm probably seen as childish, extroverted, and bold. But some other people, with teachers being in my mind, see me as more self-aware than needed, unconfident, sensitive, etc... The characteristics seem to kind of contradict, but would make sense. (I don't think I answered this question too accurately. The people in my life have changed since a few years ago.)

A: Generally, as cliche as it sounds, I believe that life is what you make of it. The point of a life is to exist, simple as that. It only truly has purpose if you make it. Personally, I feel that the purpose to my life is to help the others around me reach their full potential - to leave some sort of impact in the lives of others.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFP
2. Are you male or female? female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA/USA
4. What cultural background are you? European
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian/Christian

Questions

i practice speech pathology, i also bar tend.

i have good friendships with both genders. most of my best friends are women. the friendships that have lasted over time have been with people who are understanding, flexible, genuine, and like to have a good time.

centipedes, finances (sometimes), following the wrong path (being decieved or enticed)

9. What are your vices?

go too hard, listen to music too loudly, messy, smoking, caffeine, swearing

10. What are your fears?

missing something great for something not so great, meandering too much, brain tumor/cancer/aneyurism

good, but a little removed. i'm a little bit of a black sheep although i spend a considerable amount of time with them, and we've always been a close family (there's a lot of Fe in my house, so it's just kind of how things are). i love them dearly, and they're the most important people in my life.

eh i'm ok. excitement i'm great at lol. i can get pretty awkward though with deeper stuff. but when it flows i usually do it in a sincere albiet somewhat gushy way?

friendly, fun, naieve, rebellious. maybe the same? idk.

And finally....

to seek and and pursue my point in life wholeheartedly without becoming entranced or distracted by other less important things.

--------

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ
2. Are you male or female? male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA/USA
4. What cultural background are you? American/Peruvian/English/Portuguese/Slovenian/Austrian/French (maybe more)
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic/LDS (it's complicated)/LDS

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Doctor/Psychologist ... College/Service
- The very few men I find I tend to have really good relationships with (just as in friends of course), with women it's unfortunate that only married ones I can have somewhat close to a genuine friendship, apparently I'm really attractive. ;)
Never really knowing what real truth is (if there is one other than pragmatic matters). That someone will kill me out of nowhere and I will die a horrible death.
9. What are your vices?
Laziness, indecisive, too assuming of others to be good, contradictory, naive
10. What are your fears?
Spiders, walking dark alleys in any time period of day, but most especially night.
Very well, I decided since the beginning of high school years I would do my best to have it as harmonious as I can be. Sister... well it's getting better.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Too much.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Loner/ A loner ladiesman.
And finally....
To just help others find their way through life, to achieve all our own individual dreams.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP

Male

USA born and raised

I grew up a typical white kid from the suburbs. Nothing special. Had friends from all walks of life. My personality was influenced by any number of factors, but in terms of DNA my ancestors were German, Scottish, Irish, and English.

I'm an atheist personally. My family is Methodist. I do go to church with them on occasion, though, because I know it makes my wife happy when we do things as a family. I do enjoy socializing while I'm there.

Questions
I teach and coach high school sports.

I have many great friends. Why? Oh geez because we enjoy hanging out and doing shit together. Why else?

None that I can think of.

9. What are your vices?
A nice lager. Expensive wines and good cigars.

10. What are your fears?
Something bad happening to my wife or children.

We're good.

I'm not very emotional but I have no problem showing it when I need to.

I was smart but my grades weren't phenomenal. More of a jock than anything, but a smart jock. Got in some trouble but nothing too serious. My students today have a hard time pulling things over on me. I always tell them, "Been there, done that, already got in trouble for it."

And finally....
Life is for the living. Seize the day and make the most of it.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This looks neat.

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? According to tests, xNTJ 3w4. Self-determined ENTP 9w8.
2. Are you male or female? Guy person.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Southern USAx2
4. What cultural background are you? The sort of ethnic clusterfuck you'd expect from the Deep South but I ID as Black.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Me: Agnostic atheist. Them: Various blends of Christianity and mysticism.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Currently a biology student. Soon to be a lab technician. Hope to be a regenerative medicine researcher.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I don’t pay much attention tbh. Good friends? That’s hard to say. I think most are acquaintances and/or classmates and/or coworkers.
8. What paranoias do you have? I dunno..?
9. What are your vices? Need to be constantly stimulated. Refusal to be weighed down by expectations of and obligations from others.
10. What are your fears? Cockroaches, moldy food, and other things but I’m not going to waste time making a list.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? No siblings. Parents and I are okay.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Other than stuff like curiosity or amusement, rarely to never. In private it's different.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? High school: A clusterfuck of contrary. (It's a trend in my life.) Now: Serious and standoffish at first. Space cadet and dork after getting to know me.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'm something of an absurdist and don’t think there’s a point to it. My general philosophy is to make the most of the time I have and cause just enough chaos to keep things interesting without breaking too many important things. Sometimes casualties are unavoidable...

wolfy

awsm
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? SP
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Japan, NZ
4. What cultural background are you? Pop culture
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Zen

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Fitness
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have many good friends, probably more female friends atm.
8. What paranoias do you have? None.
9. What are your vices? Drinking
10. What are your fears? Choking on a chicken bone in a crowded restaurant
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Great
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? There is no point in general. Personally, to make some point.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Background

1. What is your personality type?I am either an ISFJ or an INFP. In the past I have frequently been typed as INFJ, but with further analysis it is clear that I am not an Ni dom. In terms of MBTI though, meaning regardless of functions, infj fits well with me.
2. Are you male or female?what do you think.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I am from the UK. I am not english. I was born in scotland, and live in scotland. Actually I live on an island believe it or not haha. Have you seen the film called Brave? It is like that, the same culture and traditions, except in a modern day and age. There is a lot of archaeology, relics and historical places.

4. What cultural background are you?uhh

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?Atheist.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I am thinking of doing an artistic career, something like an illustration artist or working in animation. I would love to be a medical doctor but I am not smart enough - my qualifications are not well enough achieved in the scientific subjects. The problem is I have always been split between art and science. I have not definite preference. Right now I am trying to get more experience of the world, and trying to actually make money so I can actually do those things.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I have never had any lifetime friends. People I used to know have now disappeared to some other place and become entirely different people. I can't really explain why I am friends with certain people.

8. What paranoia's do you have?None? Although sometimes I wonder if I'm adopted in my family, so I feel like an outsider sometimes.

9. What are your vices?my i-pod.

10. What are your fears? Being stuck in an dead end. Maybe it is just my age but i feel like I have no guidance for the outer world and don't really know what I am doing, so I am just going with a random flow here. That doesnt make sense. I dont know. I'm a little bit lost I guess. :shrug: my avatar seems appropriate.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?I am not that close to my family. My family is big. I have five older brothers....no, four. One of them is younger than me. Oh and I have sisters too. My parents are not that kind of people who are focused on forming close relationships with us, and vice versa.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't know but the thought of that seems awkward

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?I can't say anything about now because I have only just left school. I'm not sure how others saw me in "high school". Maybe a girl who is really quiet and artistic.

And finally....14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?Good because I'm getting bored haha :D What is the point of life? You tell me. There is not point. Everything is subjective to each individual and everyone is in their own entirely different world. I think that is unique.

summerdaze

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Background
1. What is your personality type? INTP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US (California, if that helps) for both
4. What cultural background are you? Second generation Filipino
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Lapsed Catholic :) I go to church at Christmas and Easter to please mom.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Campus planner
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have friends from college I still hang out with, maybe 10-12 in the core group? I have friends online, gosh, maybe 5-6 I stay in close touch with, dozens I say I'm friendly with. I have friends at work just due to spending time with them every day and working together on projects. I'd say I relate better to guys but make small talk more easily with women. 4-5 I feel comfortable having real convos with, the rest in that more general "friendly with" category.
8. What paranoias do you have? Failure, being shunned
9. What are your vices? Zee booze :D Retail therapy. Unavailable guys (don't worry, since I'm INTP it all stays in my head)
10. What are your fears? Huh. Death? Abandonment? Spiders
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Loving but distant. We weren't very demonstrably affectionate but it was understood we were loved. It's gotten better as time passes.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I tend to keep a poker face on. I adjust to the situation, usually mirroring how others around me are acting. I generally try to come off pleasant and easygoing. IT'S ALL A MASK. My true emotions about Things That Matter? Newp, you no get to see......
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school? Miss Perfect. Now? Reserved and hard to approach at first, but friendly and well-meaning, if a little quirky once you get talking to her. Spacy. (I have no idea if this is true.)
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Experience and understand as many things as possible, be as happy as possible, make a positive difference in the world.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ

Only two options? That's a bore.

The USA and drug country.

Se dom.

Christian and the same.

The sort that applied to myself guarantees poverty.
At present I try to grow my repertoire to compensate for all my lacking. I've completed a few lackluster projects, the rest were indubitably failures. Oh and yes, I attend school but this is mostly for atonement purposes.

The same. None and I'm not.

Androids.

10. What are your fears?
My fears are many because I am a wimp.

Nothing is perfect.

Sure, I don't care. I'm not exactly wont to outside of privacy but whatever I demand of myself to be felt will be felt.

I doubt anyone saw me and I doubt anyone sees me.

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what is being done with all this data huh? :unsure: