• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

vilijaba

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?
INTJ.
2. Are you male or female?
Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
Lithuania.
4. What cultural background are you?
Rural. Lithuanian.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
Since my family members are Roman Catholics, I must be one of them. Well, after all I celebrate Christmas...

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
It's difficult for me to image myself doing a job of any kind. I'm planning to study languages at university but I have no idea what I'll end up doing. Right now I'm in high school.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I have two female friends whom I secretely hate. They're only good for not feeling a complete outcast at school. Then there's a female cousin who's probably the greatest friend of mine. She's way younger than me but we love spending time together. I think it has something to do with the fact that I've know her for my whole life. I have one more female friend who's really special because she's the first person I actually WANT to be friends with. It's also the first time I'm learning how to make friends. Although males of my age are out of question, I enjoy talking and spending time with adult males.
8. What paranoias do you have?
I don't think I'm paranoic.
9. What are your vices?
Passiveness, lack of self-confidence, laziness.
10. What are your fears?
Loads but nothing major.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Quite an awkward realationship with father. We don't talk much. I get on very well with mother who's my opposition. The only sibling I have is only 5 years old and we're happy to have each other.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
Ever since my childhood I've considered crying in public to be WRONG. Most of other emotions are still wrong.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Loner, nerd, looser, sarcastic, artistic, teacher's pet.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?I don't.

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Backgound
INFJ
Female
Now: USA
Then: Russia

:cheese:
I am Christian, most of my family is catholic though.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
Anestheologist (I can knock people out :newwink: )
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Hmm, not going to answer that.
~Is someone watching me? :peepwall:
9. What are your vices?
~Hmm...:devil::devil:
10. What are your fears?
~My freedom will be taken away.
~Hurting people I care about, or anyone in genral.
~Death

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Siblings~ 1 sister... I havn't spoken to her in my whole entire life, she probably doesn't even know I exist.
Parents~ a little touchy...:shock:

I usually surpress my emotions, or they go over the top, no in between! Hahaha
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
People saw me as perfect, even though I was the furthest thing from it. :D

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
:unsure: I don't know...

rowingineden

MBTI Type
iNfp
Enneagram
9w1
Backgound
MBTI: INFP
Socionics: Also INFp
Enneagram: 9w1 sx - 7w6 - 4w5
Biologically female. Gender: androgyne/pangender/agender/postgender/genderqueer - you may think of me however you like, gender-wise.
Both: Unites States
Southern US, my family is mostly Irish/Scottish, some German, Sicilian, French, and Cherokee. Most of our family orginally came over to Mississippi or Alabama; some came to Louisiana, especially New Orleans.
Atheist, raised by my freethinking mom and my skeptic dad; my biological father forced me to go to Worldwide Church of God until he died. Most of my family is Southern Baptist, but my grandmother on my mom's side is Seventh Day Adventist and raised my mom in that religion.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'm a student in college. My main focus is anthropology, second is psychology, then digital community studies, then philosophy, and then creative writing. Ultimately, I want to do a lot of things in my life - it's just a matter of what's available when I get to looking.
I tend to get really close to people very quickly. I'm the sort of person that people tell things to that they wouldn't tell anybody else. I connect on a deep level and I make it feel okay to express oneself - there's no such thing as "taboo" with me. My friends tend to be creative, intelligent, and strongly opinionated, the kinds of people who you know will change the world. I tend to have a lot of male/tomboy friends because my interests are consider "masculine," but I love to have some beautiful, lovely women in my life, too. I'm usually a little bit attracted to all my (especially female) friends from the start.
I am distrustful of authority, convention, repression, religion, and the masses.
9. What are your vices?
Women, sex, hormones. Fixations on people, activities, areas of study, just about anything.
10. What are your fears?
I'm afraid of driving. I don't have my license. I also tend to get uncomfortable in crowds, I don't like to eat in front of people, I don't like churches, manikins, escalators, elevators, the color pink, malls, heights, snakes, and I especially don't like manipulation/deception.
My biological father was neglectful and abusive when he was alive, so I'm glad he's dead. My dad is very uptight and tends to be very loud and long-winded, so I tend to avoid interacting with him. My mom, in a lot of ways, understands me better than anyone else ever has. My brother and I have ups and downs, but we're very close, and we do love to game together and stuff. Overall, our family is very tight, because it's always been us against the world.
I express a lot of emotion. I'm not sure if I portray myself accurately; usually people don't read me right, but they seem quite confident they have. It's very odd.
I don't know, I was homeschooled throughout high school. I think people have always been confused by me, because of my complexity and unconventionality, though.
And finally....
To make a mark, to leave something behind which is real and long-lasting. The only way I know how to do that is to touch people's lives, as much and as many as I can, so that's what I intend to do.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ

2. Are you male or female? Female

3. What country do you live in now? Canada What country are you born in? Canada

4. What cultural background are you? French-Canadian

5. What religion are you? Christian (Baptist) What religion is your family?
Christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Writing and Painting. I work as a horticulturist, but I don't consider this a career.
What are you doing right now to achieve this career goal? I read and write (I have completed a college diploma in Arts and Literature and a certificate in Creative writing) and I paint (I observe the world very attentively).

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Generally easy with males and females.
How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have two best friends (ISFJ and INTX), we have been raised together and are of the same faith. Time and spiritual connection has created a lasting affection between us. I have many other good friends, but the level of attachment is not as deep as these two. It would be too long to enumerate them all.

8. What paranoias do you have? I can't think of any.

9. What are your vices? Self-righteous anger, secret pride.

10. What are your fears? Spiders, demons, I am afraid of my own selfishness.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Relatively smooth with both brother and sister and my mother nowadays. I was very close to my big brother until he moved out and got married when I was nine. I felt sort of abandoned. My father (INFP) passed away a few years ago; we had an easy relationship, but he was somewhat passive. My relationship with my mother (ESTJ) was very difficult as a child. She would control my life and make it feel like a Slave-Master relationship. I wasn't allowed to complain or express discontentment, so my emotions would show up in my health (I was sickly).

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? For negative emotions, I don't express them openly, unless I am terribly upset and I can't keep it in. In that case, it's a cry for help or compassion. Joy can be expressed freely, especially if it will cheer other people up.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Quiet nerd. Too serious. Bookworm, artistic. How do you think people see you now? Bookworm, artistic, responsible, kind of intense and hard-to-read. My pastor's wife calls me "spiritual."

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To serve God is my purpose, to honour him and make him known with the abilities he has given me. To be a vessel.
The point of Life is a complex question, I can't answer, because I have very few certain answers. That man would be reconciled and be in harmony with his Creator is one answer.

Last edited:

IheartFootball10

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Q&A..

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ESTP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? Italian, Irish & Czech 5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Catholic

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? GM for very popular high volume retail store. 4yrs in this field, looking to get into the corporate side of fashion merchandising with my company. Associates degree in marketing&PR. currently researching schools to get a bachelors in fashion merch.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? most girls hate me, soo dont have many girl friends. about 98% of my friends are guys. i get along much better with guys than girls. i could never be a lesbian lol

8. What paranoias do you have? Nada.

9. What are your vices? partying & vodka lol

10. What are your fears? None, fearless baby!!

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? wonderful. close knit family.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? never let em see you sweat

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? self-absorbed, attractive, athletic, aloof, aggressive, assertive, popular, funny, bitchy, and jealous of me, life of the party, thrill-seeking. most people still see me the same way.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? to live it up! enjoy every moment you get and to find fun in any situation. to realize that some rules are ment to be broken and to do what makes you happy. its your life afterall.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISFJ
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, born and raised :)
4. What cultural background are you? German-American.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I have no religion, but my family is largely Lutheran

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Right now I'm a real estate property manager and my hope is to either stay in residential property management or move up into CAM or Hotel management. Both sound very interesting to me. As for what I'm doing, I'm going to get my Broker's License next year and then I'll get my CAM/Hotel Manager's license after that.

I also entertain the idea of being a Ballroom Dance Instructor in my off time, mostly to cool off and decompress but also as a means of showing others my favorite hobby :)

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I actually have VERY few close friends. I have two or three dozen "acquaintances" but otherwise only a small handful of people I talk too. As for genders, I noted on my Facebook that I seem to have a larger number of female friends than male ones. Not sure why, I get along with both genders pretty well.

8. What paranoias do you have? If by paranoia's you mean phobias, then I'm Emetophobic
9. What are your vices? Pride is the largest, followed by Sloth after that.
10. What are your fears? Being thought of as useless or unwanted. Screwing up, making mistakes, letting down the people who put their trust in me.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My parents are very good. Two of my brothers are also good, the last brother not so much. We get along ok, but only because I don't cause waves. I have no respect for him though.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm a "time and a place" guy. Otherwise, I tend to be very reserved unless something has either really moved me or really upset me, at which it becomes *very* difficult for me to mask my emotions.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In High school, probably as a kid who was nice and quiet, but not a whole lot of confidence. Today, nice and quiet with a sense of calm and assurance :)
And finally....

The "point" in my life changes as my life develops. In high school, it was to make the good grade and not disappoint anyone who cared about me. Today, it's stabilizing and making enough income to support a family, then finding and starting said family, and enjoy myself along the way :cheese:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
ENFP, baby!

I am of the fairer sex, haha, this from a feminist-I am of the equal sex....I am female.

3. What country do you live in now? England
What country are you born in? England

It's a pretty mixed bag.

5. What religion are you? None in particular but i do believe in some kind of higher universal power.
What religion is your family?
Mother was raised Catholic, Father was raised C of E.

Questions
I generally change my mind on this, i have a direction but no definates.
I want to make a difference, take a stand, fight opression and discrimination. And make discoveries
I do this in small ways, generally on my own, but i'd like to join a club.;)

In general I have always found it easier to get on with the opposite sex. I do gel well with outspoken and quirky women though.
I have several good friends, who blow my mind-they are each fantastically brilliant to me.

Usually to do with my children, i am constantly questioning weather i am doing enough for them, my paranoia is that they will grow up lost in an unforgiving world.

9. What are your vices?

Smoking ciggies, drinking bucket loads of coffee. Thats about it.

10. What are your fears?

See 8.

I am the peacemaker, the mediator, the reasoner, the one they come to when they need help...and i give it gladly.
I used to be the wild child, the one who needed help. Who are we if we can't help our families?

Very comfortable.

Then-Freakish, insane, wild, disturbed
Now-Old codger donning the slippers and tucking my kids into bed with a nice story. :smile:

And finally....

Funny... my life- It's very important to me to follow my own morals, to impact on the lives of others too, in a positive way. I think i believe in re-incarnation (my own interpretation of it)so i need to better myself in this life...in preparation for the next ;)

Life in general- exploration.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Backgound
INTP

Female

China, Korea

Not sure what you mean by this question.

I am not a religion. :devil:
I'm an "agnostic atheist." My mom's a protestant. Dad and sister are agnostics.

Questions
Not too sure at this point.

I have no problem getting along with both genders.

I have two very good friends: one's an INTJ and the other one's an ENFJ.
I like the INTJ coz we can relate to each other very, very well - I'd venture to say she understands me like no other. Very deep/intelligent/competent person, that INTJ. At the moment she's the only one who really KNOWS me, IMO. :wubbie:

I like the ENFJ coz she brings out the feely side in me. She's a great person; very sweet, very loyal, dedicated like no other. She taught me many-a-great things esp. on interpersonal relationships. Oh, and of course she's VERY huggable. :hug:

I adore both of them.

Stage fright, if that counts.

9. What are your vices?
Laziness & general apathy.

10. What are your fears?
Being incompetent at things I like to do.

Pretty good. There are ups and downs, but overall I think we get along awright.

I don't dig it. :D

Same difference.

And finally....

Okay, going to be brutally honest here: I don't know and I don't care.

xisnotx

Permabanned
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? intp
2. Are you male or female? male
3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? Kenya
4. What cultural background are you? African American, Black American, White
5. What religion are you? Agnostic Atheist What religion is your family? Mixture of Catholics and Agnostics

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Not sure yet, exactly What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm doing a degree in Mathematics with an emphasis in statistics.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Men- I've noticed I don't have many male friends. I have many male acquaintances though. Girls confuse me. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 5...mostly because we happen to be at the same place for long periods of time.
8. What paranoias do you have? None really...perhaps everything that I do gives off a message about me and I have no idea what that message is.
9. What are your vices? Laziness, Laid-back-iness so much so that I'm willing to associate myself with people that I know will not be conducive to my perceived ideal lifestyle.
10. What are your fears? Mostly social fears.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? With my mom, great. With my dad, not so much. siblings (if you had any)? I really like my siblings. We might not always get along but I recognize that we all have strengths and weakness.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not good.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Quiet, Laid back, Lazy, reserved, perhaps a bit arrogant. How do you think people see you now? Mostly the same way.
And finally....

My point in life is to be happy. I'm not sure if that applicable to everyone, but what I do, I do in an effort to be happy. How I go about finding this happiness is something I have yet to find out. (Although I think I'm well on my way.)

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ESFJ
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Indiana, US for both questions
4. What cultural background are you? German and Indian heritage, raised in the city (no farmland/countryside), no religious beliefs pushed upon me
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Exploring Methodist right now... My family isn't really religious.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Currently in the computer field, looking to move to counseling. Returned to school to pursue a degree in Psychology and then a Masters in a related field.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I get along better with guys than girls. Mostly because I've been a tomboy my whole life. I love playing sports and driving fast, and hate shopping and makeup and all that fashion stuff is lost on me. I have about three really good friends. One is an ISFJ, it's no wonder we get along since we're so close in type. He's been the most loyal friend I've ever know and for that he will forever have my respect and loyalty. My fiance claims to be an INTJ, though his actions scream INFP, so I think he's mistyped, but we just fit together really well, and share many of the same ideals. And my only close female friend is an ENFP, I actually hated her back in high school because she was hell bent on stealing my best friend at the time's boyfriend, now we're really close and can laugh about that.
8. What paranoias do you have? That people are only pretending to like me. Pretty much all my paranoias revolved around other people's thoughts about me.
9. What are your vices? Music, writing, painting, working out
10. What are your fears? Spiders, bees/wasps/hornets
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Get along great with my parents and also my fiance's parents. No siblings, but I get along really well with all of my fiance's siblings.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I rarely express any emotions in public... This stems from being harassed and picked on for expressing emotions as a child.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? High School - Outgoing, friendly, athletic, flirty, and a smart alek... Now - Still outgoing but a little more reserved, friendly and warm, and still fairly athletic.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I try to keep my friends and family happy and full of laughter, as long as I keep succeeding at that my life is good. *shrug* Life is what you make it.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Backgound
INFP
male
The U.S.A. and the U.S.A.
none
agnostic, I don't think anyone in my family is really religious, although my mother ans sister claim to be spiritual, or something like that

Questions
Major in philosophy, want to work with animals, going to become a writer. As for how I'm going to acheive these goals, not sure.
Not many male friends, not many female friends. I have a very few close friends, as for why I'm friends with them, not really sure, I just am friends with them, no explanation needed
Far too many
9. What are your vices?
Fast food and ecchi
10. What are your fears?
That I'll die forgotten, not accomplishing anything grand within this world
I have excellent realtions with my brother(ISFP), mother(ISFJ) and sister(ESTP). Not so much with my father(ENTP)
I prefer to keep my emotions to myself
That quiet guy and that quiet guy
And finally....
The point to life in general is to do whatever one wants to, as for me it is to create a better world and be remembered in the history books for it

davidwilsoon

MBTI Type
davi
Enneagram
davi
Fun!

1. What is your personality type? -- INFJ
2. Are you male or female? - Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - USA
4. What cultural background are you? - Stoic northern europeans :)
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - I'm Agnostic; Parents are Lutheran; brother is ?

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? -- Business Systems Analyst. I'm content/happy w/ it. Once I get bored with it, I'll just have to figure out something else.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? -- I have two male friends (ENFP and INxP), but I've always had problems being friends with men; just the whole physical attraction thing, or me sensing they don't really want to be 'just' my friend. I have three female friends who I'd consider really good friends - 2 INFJ's, and 1 ENf/tJ, and one coworker who I'm becoming closer to (ISFJ). I have a high school friend and 3 college friends who I still keep in touch with, but I wouldn't say I'm close to them anymore. Sadly, only two of all of these people live in the same city as me. All the rest are in different states. I am friends with all of them because they're all rather deep/complex, have rich inner lives, are considerate of others, are independent and unique (ok, coworker excluded from independent - but I still think she's awesome), and all are open-minded and free-thinking -- they kind of move to the beat of their own drum. And, I connect well with all of them, and 'connection' is something that doesn't happen terribly often for me.
8. What paranoias do you have? Usually paranoias relate to intra- and interpersonal issues - and highly dependent on my mood
9. What are your vices? Overanalyzing things
10. What are your fears? I can't think of any right now
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Get along well with both parents, but I wouldn't say it's a close relationship. I've never been able to connect with my dad, and my mom has too much anxiety, and if I'm with her for too long, she makes ME tense. One brother - we get along just peachy!
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't really do it around strangers, but around people I know (coworkers, or friends I'm with when I'm out in public), I will show emotion. But...usually just positive emotions..I rarely show my negative ones.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - People saw me as quiet and sweet - and the 'Friday night studier' - I was totally mortified about that, because I rarely studied, they just thought I did. I truly only had one, maybe two, friends, and wasn't part of any clique. Now? I posted a blurb in my introduction post about how my coworker thinks I appear.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Point of my life is to live it to the fullest, and experience as much as I possibly can, and grow as a person by learning about myself and being with others. I want a rich life, and I try to live so that when I'm older and look back, I won't regret TOO much. ;-) I want to seize opportunities. Life in general? Just to make the most of it, as you see fit.

All of these things are tied together -- the Truth of life and the universe, and the Truth of individual identity.

As far as the purpose of life in general? I do not know if there is a bigger picture, I just know what I am to do.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Background

INFP (XNFP depending on my health)

Female.

Australia on both counts

German-Australian, My dad is German, my mum is Australian of scottish/english background. I happily hold both German and Australian passports.

Agnostic. I practised buddhism for a while when i was younger and a bit lost, but found it impractical. Dad is a Geneticist and Agnostic, Mum is an atheist.

Questions
I'm back at university doing a Journalism degree, I love writing, and finally worked out that i can actually make money from it at a later age. I guess going and getting another degree is what im doing to achieve the goal?

I have a lot of acquaintances, but very few close friends, I tend to drop out of contact with people from time to time (drop of the face of the earth is closer to it) and not everyone is understanding that it has nothing to do with them, i just can't handle people all the time. When i was younger i tended to have more male friends, now it is a healthy balance.
On an MBTI front, my two closest girlfriends are both ENFJ's, my male friends tend to be INTP's, my housemate and one of my closest male friends, being the exception to this, is an ENFP.

lots of paranoia's, large crowds of people make me feel suffocated, mouth breathers, loud chewers, ordering food, walking into a room first, asking for things

9. What are your vices?
things that i know are bad for me. men. sex. women. procrastination. disorganisation.

10. What are your fears?
Hm. Having my freedom or whatever amount society imbibes, taken from me again... but my phobias are Zombies and the Dark. Seriously. I have a fear of dead things coming back to life. I cannot go to funerals. Dumbest phobia ever.

I'm not sure what types my brothers are; i think IxTP for one and ISFP for my little brother, my little sister is def. INTJ.
I get along well with my oldest sibling(IxTP), the other two i'm not so close with, but that's more of an age gap thing (10 and 12 years respectively).
My dad is an INTP and we get along excellently, he's who i go to whenever i need advice etc, my mum is an ESFP and i could fucking kill her sometimes. I love her, but god she infuriates me.

it depends on the situation and setting. Sometimes okay, other times not.

Heh, i was thought of as odd, i think people still see me that way.

And finally....

to learn as much as i can and constantly evolve as a person. and to not get killed by zombies.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ExTP

Female.

The States...I'm still here.

Polish and Irish, mostly, with a bit of Welsh and Dutch.

I prefer to not adopt a religion...family is Roman Catholic, my mom's side was Methodist, but she actually had to convert so her and my dad could elope.

Oh jeeze...in this market that's a lofty goal...you take what you can get and be happy with it if it pays well and you enjoy it for the most part.
I want to be in animation or something...but it's pretty scary. There's always rumors flying around the major that seniors with portfolios trying to get jobs find that the stuff in their portfolio is stolen from Pixar and Dreamworks (mostly Pixar, though...I heard they're terrible) but then again it could just be a rumor.
I also want to be a doctor maybe...or something in international business...international affairs...I'll think about my major first.

I have very few good friends probably only 4, ISFP, ISFJ, INTJ, ENFJ...unfortunately they're scattered about on the continent, so it's hard to see them often, but we keep in touch. Superficially I tend to get along with guys MUCH more than I do girls, but more of my closer friends are girls...haha explain that one. :shrug:

I dunno...weird ones, I guess. Recently I've been concerned about the car that I keep thinking I hear at the end of the driveway in the middle of the night, and how it stops and randomly drives away.

9. What are your vices?
Intolerance of others, disinterest in others, my ego, I'm just a mess. :rolli:

10. What are your fears?
Weddings, Hospitals, anywhere where deep emotions are expressed hahaha.

Mom's an ENFP...we get along alright...if she's not moody.
Dad's alright now...I remember a time where I wouldn't talk to him for months because he pissed me off so much, and vice versa. He's an ISTJ.
Brother I think is an ISTJ as well...but he's different from Dad, so I'm going to say ISTP. He's alright.

Usually when other people would prefer to see such emotion, like happy, I'm fine.
I'm extremely uncomfortable with expressing anger anger and sadness in public, and I sort of go crazy if I have nowhere private to go to let out steam.

I was weird...and for whatever reason people knew me...like, everyone. I didn't know half of them.
Haha they all voted me for biggest klutz too. :D

People see me as a solitary bitch nowadays (maybe not a bitch, maybe just really disinterested and aloof). My friends might see me as wise though...they keep asking me for advice every day lol.

And finally....

To live it the best I can, to have it be full of worthwhile friendships and experiences that better me as a person.

Maya

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ

Female

Born and raised in the United States.

Uh...I dunno. Biological family tree is mexican/german split, if that's what this question is asking. As for how everyone acted in my family, just typical sitcom style American family. No traditions or anything like that, really, aside from holiday related stuff. :p

I feel weird because I don't know how to answer this. I don't follow a religion and my family doesn't really, either, I guess. I know my mom believes in God. I know my ISFP sister believes in the afterlife, I know my ISTJ sister is athiest, not sure about my estranged sister. My dad, no idea, we never discussed anything remotely that deep.

As for me, I dunno... I believe in the universe.

I'm an artist by trade, not really employed right now, though. Not actually sure what I want to pursue...

(in the answers to this one, I'm excluding family members)

I don't have many friends IRL. (I've moved a lot over the past few years and I don't tend to go out much) In general, though, I have had friends of both genders, although my closest friendships tend to be with males. I've never seemed to have much in common with women my age...in fact, the only female friends I've ever had have been online. I've never had an IRL friendship with a woman. Who knows, maybe I just haven't met the right women. :p

"Close friends"? Depends on how you define that. As for why I consider some people "friends" rather than "acquaintances," it's a case of compatibility, humor, intelligence, mutual curiosity, learning new things together and about each other, teaching each other new things about the world from different perspectives, and the biggest: the ability to have deep conversations together. Ohhh man, that's one of my favorite things in the world. I guess I'd use that as a way to define "close friend," myself.

With that in mind, I'd say I have 2 close friends. Unfortunately, not IRL. (If only I could speed up work on that teleporter...)

Having a real bond with a person, for me, is a rare thing, and when it's there, it's a beautiful thing. One of the best things in life.

I'm not exactly sure what this means considering the fear question after this one.

Incredibly loud sounds -- I guess those count. I wear earplugs into environments that may be too loud for me. (I have very sensitive hearing) An example: I become incredibly on-edge if, for example, I go into a store and see someone filling balloons one day. (this happened once, and was totally unexpected) The possibility of one popping sends me into the freakout zone. Same with unexpected fireworks, oh god. I move fast when I'm trying to get away from a loud sound.

Forgetting something -- I tend to plan things way in advance and then quadruple check everything to be sure I'm not overlooking anything. This can be tiring for others wanting me to just "get on with it" but the end result is my trips always go off without a hitch!

9. What are your vices?
Staying up too late, coffee.
(heh, the two are actually unrelated -- I stick to decaf due to a heart issue)

10. What are your fears?
Homelessness, losing control, being powerless, losing my loved ones

My dad passed away. We had a distant relationship, though not negative. We just weren't very close, in part due to how different we were. I wish I'd known of MBTI earlier on so I could have found out his type and maybe worked harder at our relationship with that information I could have gathered. I know it's not all my fault for the gap, but I tend to take on responsibility if a relationship isn't going well...

I'm very close with my mom. She's an ENFP. We live together. She's amazing. One of my best friends!

One of my sisters: Our relationship is nonexistent (big drama went down a couple years ago involving many other people) ... very destructive, selfish, acts without thinking, etc

My other two sisters: When we see each other in person, we get on well. We just have such different personalities that we aren't very close. In a lot of ways, they remind me of my dad in that respect. A big part of our problem is one is ISTJ and the other I believe may be ISFP. This leads to a big gap in communication I keep trying to bridge but so far I'm not sure my efforts are working. Thankfully from reading threads in this forum, I realize that this is a common issue in N - S relations so I don't feel quite as "broken" as a person as I used to.

Positive emotion: I can be very expressive if around people I feel comfortable with. If I'm in a business/school setting, though, I'm very reserved and "business-like"

Negative emotion: I will simply stow away negative emotions until I can acknowledge them privately.

Sadness: I guess this isn't really positive and it's not really negative, so here's a separate category. Crying, for example, I REFUSE to do in public. Hell, I won't even cry in front of most of my family or friends.

I feel out of control if I show emotion outwardly that I feel is not appropriate at the time, or something private/personal/something I don't want to burden anyone with. I'm also the type who is best expressing negative things in text, so instead of confronting anyone face to face I'll do it in writing since face to face, I tend to lose any ability to be articulate and just crumble into dust.

During high school:

At one point, teachers thought I was suicidal because of my artwork. (I wasn't ever suicidal. Quite the opposite!) Called a meeting and everything. Boy, that was weird. Besides this, teachers loved me to pieces. I was editor on the newspaper, TA, made awesome grades, friends with my teachers, etc. They always looked forward to me doing any kind of art project...half the time they were pretty much insisting I do them even when not necessary simply becaue they loved seeing my artwork. I always felt good about that.

Friends saw me as strong, loyal, intelligent, creative, talented, and someone to confide in. All in all, people had a very positive opinion of me. The only problem is I think I intimidated a lot of people due to how positively they thought of me. I always kind of felt "on the outside" of things, like people saw me as some magical person and not just a person. Besides feeling on the outside, I never had much trouble with the opposite sex -- I was well-liked in that regard too.

As for now... I'm actually completely at a loss as to how people view me, but then, I care a lot less about that now that I'm older so I just don't think about it at all. Hopefully people think well of me. If anything, I just assume people don't really think of me at all unless we're interacting at the time.

I don't know what the point of my life is. I don't know what the point of life is in general, either. If anything, I'd say there is no point - it just is. Really, I don't see that as a bad thing.

The possibilities are endless. Isn't that incredible?

nikole957

MBTI Type
niko
Enneagram
niko
Fun!

1. What is your personality type? -- INFJ
2. Are you male or female? - Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - USA
4. What cultural background are you? - Stoic northern europeans :)
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - I'm Agnostic; Parents are Lutheran; brother is ?

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? -- Business Systems Analyst. I'm content/happy w/ it. Once I get bored with it, I'll just have to figure out something else.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? -- I have two male friends (ENFP and INxP), but I've always had problems being friends with men; just the whole physical attraction thing, or me sensing they don't really want to be 'just' my friend. I have three female friends who I'd consider really good friends - 2 INFJ's, and 1 ENf/tJ, and one coworker who I'm becoming closer to (ISFJ). I have a high school friend and 3 college friends who I still keep in touch with, but I wouldn't say I'm close to them anymore. Sadly, only two of all of these people live in the same city as me. All the rest are in different states. I am friends with all of them because they're all rather deep/complex, have rich inner lives, are considerate of others, are independent and unique (ok, coworker excluded from independent - but I still think she's awesome), and all are open-minded and free-thinking -- they kind of move to the beat of their own drum. And, I connect well with all of them, and 'connection' is something that doesn't happen terribly often for me.
8. What paranoias do you have? Usually paranoias relate to intra- and interpersonal issues - and highly dependent on my mood
9. What are your vices? Overanalyzing things
10. What are your fears? I can't think of any right now
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Get along well with both parents, but I wouldn't say it's a close relationship. I've never been able to connect with my dad, and my mom has too much anxiety, and if I'm with her for too long, she makes ME tense. One brother - we get along just peachy!
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't really do it around strangers, but around people I know (coworkers, or friends I'm with when I'm out in public), I will show emotion. But...usually just positive emotions..I rarely show my negative ones.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - People saw me as quiet and sweet - and the 'Friday night studier' - I was totally mortified about that, because I rarely studied, they just thought I did. I truly only had one, maybe two, friends, and wasn't part of any clique. Now? I posted a blurb in my introduction post about how my coworker thinks I appear.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Point of my life is to live it to the fullest, and experience as much as I possibly can, and grow as a person by learning about myself and being with others. I want a rich life, and I try to live so that when I'm older and look back, I won't regret TOO much. ;-) I want to seize opportunities. Life in general? Just to make the most of it, as you see fit.

All of these things are tied together -- the Truth of life and the universe, and the Truth of individual identity.

As far as the purpose of life in general? I do not know if there is a bigger picture, I just know what I am to do.

R

Riva

Backgound

1. What is your personality type? Go here. It is still a a secret.

2. Are you male or female? Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Sri Lanka

4. What cultural background are you? Sinhalese, Buddhist

5.What religion are you? What religion is your family? Buddhist, Buddhist

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Sigh!! I don't know. This is what bothers me the most these days. i look in to different careers. But stick to mostly ASTROLOGY and PALMISTRY. (Can't believe it can you?)

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have 4 best friends and 3 close friends. 3 males and 3 females. (2 of the males are like brothers, 1 of them is a cowardly ISFJ). Oh I like all of them. That's why they are my friends :).

9. What are your vices? Prostitution, Ganja, Porn and well hidden hedonism.

10. What are your fears? Fear of chickening out. Fear of not using opportunities in any area and hesitating when I had a chance. I DISGUST HESITATION.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? With parents it is okay. I am quite lucky to have amazing parents who take care of every aspect of my life (except relationships). But we are not closely bonded. (I don't disclose too much.) I have one sister and we repel each other. We have loud, fights. The woman is a control bitch and has a small tail. She thinks I am a psychopath.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Good ones or bad ones? Either ones i am good at controlling or expressing when I have to. Very good. A bit short tempered I am.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Tall, good looking guy ;). Probably thinks I am witty, friendly but moody and unpredictable (which I am). :)

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Nirvana. I truly, badly want to attain it. :)

Strappado

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Backgound
ENTP
Female
Canada, on both counts.
German and French.
I'm atheist, and most of my family seems to be as well.

Questions
I'm thinking of going into some sort of science, and I'm enrolled in the local universities multiple science branch to see what I want to go into.
I have friends of many genders. I have about ten-ish close friends and a lot more acquaintances. My friendships are all fairly relaxed at the moment.
I get a bit freaked out that most people only like me out of pity or because they think I'm odd. That's about it though.
9. What are your vices?
My obsessions change way too rapidly for any to be too well defined.
10. What are your fears?
I have this weird fear of centipedes and eels. That's really it. I used to have a phobia of having a parasite but I haven't experienced it in a few years.
I have a fairly good relationship with my parents and I'm an only child. I'd say I get along with my parents better than the average person.
I find it rather embarrassing and try to avoid it.
In high school I was super afraid of being bullied until about halfway through senior year. I tended to be quiet and only had a few friends. It's far better now that I've dealt with that.
And finally....
I dunno. Just to try to somehow help further the human race for the better.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
INFP
female
usa
my dad's side is jewish, mom's side german+wasp
i'm agnostic. my dad's a jew, my mom was raised christian but neither are very religious and i wasn't rasied very religiously.

Questions
i have no idea. i'm kinda lost right now. i've considered social work but i'm not motivated towards pursuing any career right now. i know i should be, but i'm only 19 and still have time.
i tend to only be close friends with females, but have more male acquaintances. i just don't relate to guys as much, and i feel like a lot of guys have ulterior motives when they're friends with girls. i only have a few good friends, they're people i'm comfortable with that i feel understand me and that i have fun with.
i'm extremely paranoid about my partner being unfaithful in a relationship. i wonder if people i know are plotting against me behind my back sometimes but always know that's ridiculous and self-centered after a second.
9. What are your vices?
laziness, drugs, sex, general irresponsibility/recklessness
10. What are your fears?
rejection. rats and rodents in general. needles.
i'm an only child, and my relationship with both of my parents is pretty complicated. my dad wasn't really in my life past the age of 10, so i was mostly raised by my mom.
i hate crying in public so much and hardly ever do it. and i don't have a bad temper, my anger's more ice than fire so that never really shows even in private.
completely depends on who, because some people thought i was shy and innocent and nerdy, and some people thought i was a loud slutty obnoxious bitch. it's kind of the same now, people either see me as a "good girl" or a "bad girl" when i'm neither. i'm somewhere in between lol.
And finally....
i don't know if there is a point. but my opinions on life and religion and all that shit change with my mood i.e. if i'm happy i get more spiritual and believe in fate and i turn into an atheist when i'm pissed off. also i'm high. and on that note BYE

Sunny Ghost

Dunno if you're still checking the thread or not, or still finding this questionaire of value... but everyone loves talking about theirselves, as well as myself... so here goes:

Backgound
1. What is your personality type?--ISFP
2. Are you male or female?--female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?--US/Korea
4. What cultural background are you?--American
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?--Eclectic spiritualist, agnostic?/Agnostic, Christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?--nurse... currently just working and trying to get myself back in school.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?--i have many friends and acquaintances (probably mostly male)... i'm just a friendly person and live in a small town, so i make it a point to smile, say hello, or introduce myself. however, i really only hang out with two people... both of whom are females... one an ENFP, the other an ESTJ.
8. What paranoias do you have?--i used to be incredibly neurotic. but at the moment i can't think of anything...
9. What are your vices?--smoking, coffee, alcohol...
10. What are your fears?--never being successful... by that i mean never getting a real job and getting out of poverty.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?--good. i'm a bit distant though. they see me as a black sheep, i think. the odd one. but we get along fine.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?--in public, i often masquerade my emotions, i think.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?--weird... weird.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?--to attain wisdom, and peace... i used to strive to reach nirvana. but i'm too attached to the physical world.