• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

Kanye69

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. What is your personality type? ENTP-Ti, 7w6
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA. USA.
4. What cultural background are you? White.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? N/A. Mother’s size: Protestant; father’s side: Catholic.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Student, and professor. I’m being a student, lel.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have mixed feelings about each gender. Mostly female.
8. What paranoias do you have? LOL, many.
9. What are your vices? Idk, man. Buying books, buying shoes, candy.
10. What are your fears? LOL, too many.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Mom: bad; dad: good. No siblings.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not good at all. I hate it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
And finally.... They didn’t really like me. I was different, and eventually chose to not associate with many people. Now people seem to like me.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To learn as much as possible, be happy and successful.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
BACKGROUND

1. What is your personality type?

Between 8w9, 7w8, 3w2 sx/sp and 8w9, 5w6, 3w2 sx/so. Would appreciate advice about it. Also probably Choleric-Sanguine.

2. Are you male or female?

Male.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

Turkey. Turkey.

4. What cultural background are you?

Balkan migrant, mixed with Greek migrants on my fathers' side, Caucasus mountains on my mothers'.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

For me, it's a difficult question. Some'd say that I am a believer, some'd say that I am a heretic. Muslim.

QUESTIONS

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

Clinical Psychologist, Psychoanalyst. Literature checking, seeking for universities that I'd study in.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

Good on both. I tend to be challenging towards my male friends, especially at the gym. I am much more funny and gentle against my female friends but I can be challenging for them as well. I can troll hard during dialogues.

8. What paranoias do you have?

None.

9. What are your vices?

Uh... Good question. Where to start? Just count all the seven deadly sins in, I suppose.

10. What are your fears?

Losing your mind can be quite an irritating thing, when you think about it.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

I'm good with my mother and younger sibling. She says that I am not only her son but also her friend. For my younger sibling, I am trying to project a figure that he can take up after since my father failed doing that miserably. Not cool with my father, for he was an irresponsible twat who fucked things up, but to be honest some of my strongest negative qualities that I found a way to utilize in my life in a neutral way comes from him.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

Nope nope nope. Except anger, which get shit done and except the times when they serve a purpose.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

Introverted, intelligent, odd, surprising and ranging between genuinely funny and creepy.
Cryptic, intelligent, powerful but quite chaotic.

And finally....

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?

Vivre sa vie. I like it. I like living it. I like squeezing that lemon until I get to taste the last drop. There are two more points but I don't want to mention them right now.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? - ENFP
2. Are you male or female? - Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - USA, and USA
4. What cultural background are you? - American
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - Catholic. My grandpa is Catholic and my mother is a Protestant. but we're all mostly Christians. My older brother is agnostic.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - Psychology and music. I am in college.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - I tend to have an easier time with guys sometimes because I can be pretty blunt, but I have a lot of female friends too. Well my offline friendship status is pretty in the gutter right now but I have some very close online friends. They've always been there for me and I trust them, they've always been kind, open-minded, and can handle my sort of loud personality.
8. What paranoias do you have? - That people compliment me in order to use me, I can't trust people...
9. What are your vices? - I tend to be overindulging, an emotional glutton, my rash anger.
10. What are your fears? - dying alone, being abused again..
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - I have an okay relationship with my mother. Both my little siblings have autism and I nurture them a lot. The rest of my family I don't like very much.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - Depends the person, but if the video is horrible or something I will cry in public and not even flinch.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - I was homeschooled but going by how the social groups viewed me, I guess I was intimidating? XD I was like 5 foot 91 lbs you tell me. XD
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - To do the will of God, whatever that maybe.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound
ISFP 9w8-4w5-6w5 sx/sp.

2. Are you male or female? Female.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? The United States and Mexico. My family immigrated when I was 6 years old.

Mostly Spanish with a little native.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian. I attempted to be Agnostic for years though. But ultimately I have come back to religion. Although not the way I had a relationship to it as a child. I was always kind of mystical, but then this was all felt while now it is different. I am punished divinely, so clearly it's ridiculous. To signify pain atemporally.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
It's a secret. I'm not attempting to jump ship whenever I have an existential crisis. I have a lot of those.
I have tried to become other things but in the end this is the right path for me.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
They're pretty much the same. Hmm, I haven't had close friends in many years. I can be a really difficult person to be around sometimes. But I do feel like I'm currently in a place where I am more open to people and that at least bodes well. For the pain anyone else could bring me is paler than any I could bring myself. I am certain now.

8. What paranoias do you have? None. I'm not a paranoid person by default. It is stronger to simply assume that whatever happens I will be able to bear it.

9. What are your vices?
I am very selfish and self-absorbed. But I am working on that. I'd like to give people things as well. I can also be too domineering and competitive. That always seems to surprise others.

10. What are your fears? Hurting others unintentionally. I don't have as much of a problem hurting people intentionally (because when I do so it is usually for what I perceive as a good reason), but doing so unintentionally is very different.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
My mother and I fight often but we are close, I speak to her frequently. My siblings are closer to each other than to me but we are still pretty close although we don't speak often. I am not on good terms with my father and I basically never speak to him anymore.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Maybe a little too good sometimes. :dry:
My emotions are basically never soft though. That's too vulnerable for my current immaturity. I am not the sort of person who cries during movies or generally reveals anything but amusement. However, it is not the frequency of my emotions I was referring to but their steamroller nature. They are all drenched in anger afterall.

Quiet, weird, insecure, shy, intelligent, poetic, sensitive, romantic, spastic, dramatic.

Independent, reclusive, eccentric-ish, intelligent, intense, calm, contemplative, enigmatic, kind of cynical.

And finally....
Wouldn't it be cruel if there were a general point to life? I'm glad there isn't.

And one of the possible points of my life in particular is to be the instrument through which relief is discovered. Perhaps also, to make beautiful things, songs without music and stories without images. But most ideally, it would be to fight--that is the kind of person I was born as.

Wouldn't it be cruel if my life had a point.

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
ENFP. 4w5, sx/so. Either that, or INFP.

Female.

Born and raised in the US.

Isn’t that the same as what I just answered above?

Shia Muslim.

Questions
I plan on becoming an elementary school teacher (and hopefully) publish a few pieces of poetry. I’m currently in school.

I’m awkward around most guys and don’t have guy friends in real life. I prefer being friends with the same gender. Still, my friendships with other women tend to be complex and misunderstandings happen. I have a handful of good friends and I’m close to them because they are deep, complex people I can talk to.

I’m paranoid about my wedding/engagement rings becoming scratched/damaged.

9. What are your vices?
None.

10. What are your fears?
Being lonely. Becoming an uncreative, unoriginal drone without any unique distinguished identity/unoriginal ideas.

Difficult, strained, frequently misunderstood.

I don’t love it. I don’t like feeling exposed.

People saw me as detached, poetic, mysterious.

Now I’m viewed as dreamy, articulate, introspective, deep.

And finally....
Creating, feeling accomplished, giving love, connecting with my religion, living life authentically.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Background

Enneagram: 9w1 6w7 4w3 so/sx
Mbti : could be IxFP or maybe IxFJ and IxTP in my opinion im suck Fe and Se tho.. :alttongue:

2. Are you a male or a female?

Female

3. In what country do you live now? In what country were you born?

I live in the USA and I was born in Puerto Rico

4. What culture background are you?

Hispanic

I am a Christian and my parents and my sister are Christians, my family is Christian, some they are Catholic and some they’re not religious.

Questions
6. In what career are you or are you looking to be? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this professional goal?

I am looking design graphic or psychology and I am waiting for next year to study and my mom is helping me looking for college.

7. How are your friendships with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I have 3 best friends, 1 female and 1 male and 1 male best friends/couple-ish but to be honest I have problem make friends easily or group because my lack of social skills but I have a lot of acquaintance but I don’t talk to them.

Emetophobia :ack!::alttongue:

9. What are your vices?

Lack of social skills, self conscious, sensory overload, overthinking, sometime bad temper, not sleeping enough, sometime lazy, sensitive and under pressure

10. What are your fears?

Death, height, concerned what other people think about me, not smart enough and loneliness.

11. How is your relationship with your parents?
brothers (if you had any)?

I get along well with my parents and my sister but especially my mom but I’m more spending time alone or alone in my bedroom than hang out with my parents.

12. How are you expressing emotion in public?

Just only when I’m happy but sometime crying because I’m sensitive but I don’t like expressing negative emotion in public but I don’t talk in public either tho.

In high school people have told me that I am quiet, lonely, weird, serious, optimistic, happy, intelligent, nice, kind, mostly the person from my school does not know me very much because at school I am very quiet and lonely, I have trouble having many friends easily and not get along well with group and now the people, not from my school, is from my church. they tell me that I am nice, kind, intelligent, brave, talented, quiet, shy and cute.

And finally ....
14. What do you see as the point of your life and your life in general?

My life is always focusing daydreaming/fantasies than realities. I am always at home relaxing, focus myself, daydreaming, video games, sometime childhood, watching YouTube, exercising, sometimes reading, praying, focus a future for good possibilities etc. I'm not a person that I go out a lot but I like to go out like traveling and trying new things and my life is not easy to have friends easily because I am outcast but my life needs my goals, my future, possibilities, keep looking for God, my dreams, find good friends that I can trust and understand me and be myself/ self awareness.

Last edited:

René

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP
2. Are you male or female?Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? The root of evil itself, Germany
4. What cultural background are you? Urban working class, partly German, partly Jewish
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Lutheran Christianity,but my theology is more of an independent "social" evangelicalism. I don't really like conservatives.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Journalism would be pretty cool. I struggle finding a job right now, after ending university
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I have some friends, mostly male. I feel the difference more in a way, that my male friend-relationships are more on a basis of solidarity and helping out, while I can build deeper emotional bonds to women, as they are more empathetic most of the time. I don't choose my friends, it's more that people find me. I seem to be a magnet for emotionally unstable people. Could be because I am too
8. What paranoias do you have? Too many
9. What are your vices? Lack of social scills, sometimes stubborn, prone to substance abuse, think the world wouldn't be so sh*tty, if people like me were in charge
10. What are your fears? Mostly social fears
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?My relationships with my parents are kinda unemotional, I have a deep connection to my younger siblings
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?When I do, I break out completely, showing huge amounts of anger. That's why I prefer to not do.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?In high school people tended to see me as the weirdo with the brains. Today people either think I'm too emotional, or they find me totally inspiring.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?Surviving long enough to say everyone "I told you so" when society collapses

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ
2. Are you male or female? female all the way
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US
4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian, secular
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? No religion for any of us

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I do presentations for a mental health organization
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I like having friends of any gender. I only have a few close friends and like it that way. Too much socializing isn't good for me. I am friends with these people because they're good people who are understanding.
8. What paranoias do you have? Should I even go there?
9. What are your vices? See above: paranoia. Also moodiness, self-pity, self-centeredness

10. What are your fears? Mainly annihilation
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Complicated. My parents are great but very flawed. My sister is awesome but it's hard to be sisters with someone who shines as bright as her.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't unless there's a reason to.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was that weirdo who wore pajamas to school. The only people I still know from then are family. I think people see me as unusual, which I like!
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Sadly, I don't think there is any point. I wish I could feel differently and greatly admire people with purpose.

bradly

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFJ
2. Are you male or female? male
3. What country do you live in now? United States What country are you born in? United States
4. What cultural background are you? Anglo-American
5. What religion are you? Theravada Buddhist What religion is your family? Everyone is Christian.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? none, I'm disabled What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Like I said, I'm disabled.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I just have acquaintences. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have no close friends.
8. What paranoias do you have? Well that men with food carts cross my path to trip me.
9. What are your vices? I apologyze a lot, gluttony, and I am a workaholic.
10. What are your fears? agoraphobia, nyctophobia, chiroptophobia
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I get along with everyone.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I wear my heart on my sleeve.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Strange How do you think people see you now? They don't because I'm always at home.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Just to be me.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ

Male

Live in England. Born in Finland. Im English tho.

Umm.. white Christian?

Ive dabbled in Buddhism. Like to meditate. Wouldnt say Im religious tho. Family not.

Not really career driven. Currently work as a bike courier.

Close friends are all male. I get along with women but no one too closely, other than GF. Im friends with people because... theyre nice to me, most importantly. And they enjoy intellectual debate of abstract ideas. And we have a similar sense of humour.

Nothing really. I dont like to be controlled, or be told what to do or think in any way. Not to a paranoiac level tho.

9. What are your vices?
Tendency towards sloth and sometimes greed. Can lack self control with certain sensual pleasures. Not to an extreme degree tho.

10. What are your fears?
Being hurt by others. Losing freedom, independence. Bears.

Mum not so great. Everyone else fine, I like spending time with family and Im pretty easygoing.

Dont have a big problem with it. Im pretty open. Sometimes if Im in a group I'll hold back expressing an emotion if I think its inappropriate or detrimental to the vibe.

Calm, quiet. When I open up: weird, philosophical, kinda funny.

To be nice to people. More generally: to fulfill your potential and thus maximise your usefulness to the human race.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

In my profile.

I don't identify with having a gender, but I have two X chromosomes.

Murica for both.

Filipino-American.

I have no religion, but grew up in a Catholic household.

I work as a reports analyst for a security company. I'd like to work in editing and publishing some day. I'm not currently doing much to help me achieve this career goal...

Nonexistent.

Basically everything.

My main paranoia tends to be regarding people being out to get me in some way. Either to attack me or ridicule me.

9. What are your vices?

To reference the 7 deadly sins, I relate a lot to wrath and envy.

10. What are your fears?

As stated earlier, being attacked or humiliated. Also, failure, spiders, illness, and a bunch of other shit.

Pretty friendly. I can't get deep into my emotions with them and expect to be understood, but we get along fine and they've financially provided me with everything I've needed. I'm confident that they appreciate me, and I appreciate a lot of aspects about them.

I like to think of myself as stoic, but I've heard multiple accounts state that my face tends to show emotion before I realize it. I don't say all that much most of the time (unless I'm around people I know, or I'm super angry), but I can get pretty reactive.

People did not see me well in school and I was an outcast.

I think people still consider me to be an outcast, mainly due to how aloof I am. But for the most part, they no longer openly treat me like shit.

And finally....

I don't think life has any universal point. People make up their own point to life.

I still haven't been able to find any purpose for myself.

jeannient

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ

Female

I live in the US

Vietnamese American

I'm non religious, but the principles I live by probably have roots in religion.

The dream would be to research and write independently. I'm currently in grad school for International Studies.

I have a few friends, but no one I could call me best friend. I have a significant other and a couple friends from high school, mostly girls.

Not having a purpose and not belonging anywhere

9. What are your vices?
Probably impulsivity and compulsion

10. What are your fears?
Losing my independence. Never finding a group to belong to, yet ironically when I'm in a group, I shy away for independence..

Neutral relationship with my parents. I was emotionally close to my dad (still kind of), and I've greatly improved my relationship with my mom (we'll probably get closer.)

Depends on the people I'm with. One on one I can be expressive and vulnerable and could bring that out in the other person. In public I'm probably more reserved than not.

Before, insecure and aloof. Now, independent and down-to-earth.

I'm not sure, but I want to educate myself and spread knowledge, find shared values with others and help create a culture that we want.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Background

INFP, gentle spirit and sp/so.

Female

Born in USA, still in USA(Maine specifically).

American white, nothing too exciting. Though recently, I learned that I have a few Spanish cousins down in Texas.

I don't really identify with anything at the moment, but I've dabbled in everything from Wicca to Unitarian Universalism. My dad I think believes in Heaven but he doesn't talk about religion much, my stepmom is a 7th day adventist, and my sister was Wiccan for awhile but I'm not sure what she believes in anymore.

Questions

I'm a CSR currently. I'm really indecisive on my end goal, but I've been entertaining the idea of owning my own business, like a cat cafe or a natural food store or herbalists' place. My other idea is a translator, which is why I've been learning languages. I've actually been sticking with them this time, so that's a good sign. If I'm not a translator, those would still be good skills to have.

I get along with both genders well, but I've always clicked with guys more. There's just something that feels more casual and natural being around them. I only talk to like 3 people regularly, and no real life friends so it gets pretty lonely but I'm friends with them because we can express our interests and ideas and they actually show interest in me. I've gotten more comfortable around women lately, but for a long time hanging out with groups made me feel...foreign?

Fire, being decapitated, being murdered, being talked about behind my back, the government watching me

9. What are your vices?

Overindulgence/addictive behavior, indecisiveness, envy, secretiveness, not embracing the good in my life in favor of sadness

10. What are your fears?

Being abandoned by my loved ones, being outsmarted, that my life will be a passionless existence, being poor, being misunderstood forever. Making the wrong decisions.

My dad and I get along pretty well, they're some of my best friends who I love joking with and sharing ideas with. My stepsister, meh, we kind of just exist in the same house but don't really interact. We thought we'd click initially because we like art and anime, but we didn't. She's not a bad person, we're just not made for each other.

Not that comfy, I mostly express them with constant self deprecating humor. Way to express them without crying in front of everyone.

They didn't.

I think they saw me as sort of aloof, but also a generally nice person and a creative one too. I was more popular at my old school, no one was really interested in me at my second school. At my old school, they would have said things like quirky, generous, trollish, silly. I guess switching schools and losing all your friends after gaining sudden popularity did a number on me.

Nowadays, I think I'm seen pretty similarly. Quiet, creative, thoughtful, a little silly. The type that would make you wonder, "What's she thinking?"

And finally....

To achieve, to try new things, to experience love and passion, and appreciate life's strange coincidences.

yubitzu

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
1. ENFP 6w7 sx/so EIE-Ni 648
2. That's a secret
3. Chile,Chile
4. I dont know
5. I dont know what religion I am,I feel unsure,I think none,but I believe in a god,but not that god.My mom believes in strange things,she seems to believe in the god the bible describes but also believes in reincarnation and nature spirits.My dad is strictly christian and follows conspiracy theories.

Questions
6. I wanna be an artist and I pursue this interest by posting stuff on social media.Im writing a book too.Damn,this feels so delusional,but It really is all I wanna do with my life.
7. I feel like Im good friends with one male and two women,but I dont know what they think of me.I tend to feel more at easy around women,because they are less agressive and competitive(most men turn everything into some sort of competition),which makes me feel safe.
8. I have many.Everything makes me paranoid,I do not go out because Im afraid of getting robbed,I avoid cars because I dont wanna risk some fatal accident,I try to eat healthy because the idea of getting sick scares me,whenever I feel any random pain I think I might have some horrible disease.Sometimes when people dont seem to like me I think they may be plotting to hurt me.
9. I dont have any,maybe internet addiction
10. Being attacked,betrayed,or being a failure.Disease.
11. We dont hate each other.I love my parents but I dont connect with them and they dont make me feel at ease.
12. Im incredibly expressive,but I try to repress this in public because it tends to cause antipathy in others.I often feel sad in public,because I dont feel like im allowed to show emotion,and everything makes me feel.Those who know me and see me know that in private I make a wacky face in reaction to just about everything.
13. In high school I think I was perceived as a weirdo,and now I feel like im perceived as a delusional weirdo
14. I dont think of that,I dont think it has to have a point

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is based off of Usehername's INTJ Female Role Call. I was filling out all the questions she had and I was reading other female INTJ's responces. I found it very interesting and that it seemed like most female INTJ were not girly-girls. I found I related to some of them and not to others. So, this arouse my curiousity about people and personality types. So we have so many different people here, with different personalities, backgounds and beliefs, I thought it would be interesting to see what other types would answer to some of these questions.

I hope some of you will take the time to answer these questions, I'm just curious about what everyone is like and why they think the way they do.

So please tell me:

Backgound

Questions
9. What are your vices?
10. What are your fears?
And finally....

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

--------
I'm just a curious person whose trying to understand, thank you all of you who is giving me this opportunity.

P.S. I'm not sure if I have this in the right section, if not, if one of the administrators don't mind moving it to wherever this belongs.... Thanks!
  1. I'm very unsure, either INTP or ISFP. 4w5 sp/sx, with 6w5 2nd in tritype, both way. Definitely not INFP or ISTP.
  2. Male.
  3. English, born and bred.
  4. N/A, just plain north East English I guess.
  5. I'm an atheist but raised Christian (roman catholic) some of my family members are Christian.
  6. I'm only 15 years old and very unsure about what I want to do when I get older but I'm considering psychology, journalism, academic research, or maybe even something really menial. I'm about to sit an online GCSE psychology course and at school I picked psychology, philosophy, history, citizenship, and Russian language as my extra subjects.
  7. I have no friends. I've never had friends. I have no interest in having friends except for perks.
  8. On a daily basis I have paranoia of my home searching my bedroom and looking through my rucksack for the two 18+ video games I have but they aren't aware of and I know I'm not allowed, but really enjoy playing anyway and I don't like having my freedom restrained. I worry that they may even turn on my TV and change the source to HDMI so they can see what's on my PS4. I even regularly have dreams about being caught. I also no longer trust the bag of calorie-free stevia sweetener in the kitchen, because I'm paranoid that the staff (many of them are overweight) filled it with normal sugar, so they had something to sweeten their hot drinks with all in one place. The same applies to diet coke from McDonald's, I've convinced they've served me full-sugar coke on accident 3 times and I've had to take like 200 calories out of my intake as an emergency.
  9. I have pirated movies, albums and eBooks online. I have posted underage naked pictures online. I have intentionally ran into a stranger's house and took a bath. I have sneaked into people's bedrooms and stolen cigarettes and cash.
  10. I have an intense fear of gaining weight (I literally have anorexia nervosa).
  11. I rarely see them and if I do I don't feel any connection.
  12. I seem rather stoic and anhedonic, except for anger, which I really have an issue controlling. In fact, especially when I was younger, I had a serious issue with controlling my emotions. It resulted in me getting overprotected, and bullied and made fun of.
  13. That's not a very applicable question, because I'm pretty much in 'high school' now. I may still be a teenager but I think I'm more mature than what I used to be, looking back. I hate my 11-year-old self. I went through a really obnoxious emo poser phase. I tried to have 'emo' hair but failed badly. That was also the same time when I came out as transgender, and wore loads of tacky clothes from the boy's section (or men's because I was seriously putting on weight). My 12-year-old self was a really dumb overweight yellow-haired sweaboo idiot. I was obsessed with Sweden to an unhealthy extent. I shopped at Ikea and H&M only because they were Swedish and tried to learn Swedish on Duolingo. Age 13, I was still fat, but my Sweden phase died down, and towards the end of that year I developed a massive, long-lasting crush on Van McCann (lead singer of Catfish and the Bottlemen, an "indie rock" band I used to love but now hate). I dressed in black all the time and was constantly thinking about wanting to be a musician and wanting to start a band even though I had no friends and I really wasn't that interested in making or playing music. Age 14 was the worst, I became like really obsessed with drugs (still am open to trying drugs to this day, know everything there is to know about psychoactive drugs, and really like downing diet red bulls and bumming cigarettes from strangers) but was way too overprotected to get any of my own, like all my money was stashed away and I had limited internet access. A girl in my home once even literally manipulated me into shoplifting laxatives from poundland in exchange for LSD she never even bought me but claimed to buy me on my behalf. Though she often gave off a nice, friendly, and understanding persona, over time she gained more and more control over me, she once lurred me into staying out past curfew "because we would hopefully meet a guy who would give us drugs" but that only resulted in me alone, nobody else who was out, getting yelled loudly by a police officer. Oh, yes, at the same time I lived in super-tight black skinny jeans all the damn time, unironically listened to Kings of Leon and very cheesy europop, claimed to be an "anarchist" when I was really a very edgy teenager wanting to rebel, and lost weight and developed an ED by doing 15,000+ steps a day and being BMI 20+ because I loved food too much to get skinny (it wasn't until late 2020 that I got "underweight", but really on low end of healthy for my age at the time, yet dangerously underweight due to how I got there, gained some back and got to BMI 19, but lost it back again in a healthy way and now at 16 ish).
  14. I'm a nihilist. I don't think life has any meaning. I live a very monotonous and uneventful life, I take solace in daydreaming and playing video games. I take very great pleasure in spending money and acquiring material goods but I try to keep it under control because I know it's bad in the long term. I don't care about my physical health. I am underweight, I smoke tobacco (kind of, I rarely actually get to smoke because I can't afford cigarettes and if I do I get ID'd), I stay up late, I never brush my teeth, I rarely wash my hair, I am likely infertile. I don't care at all.

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
BACKGROUND

INFJ, depending on my mood, any INxx type.

Male

Extremely Canadian.

Russian Polish.

Christian. Historically, my family is Russian Baptist on one side and Polish Catholic on the other, but we're non-denominational believers in Jesus.

QUESTIONS

Drafting.

Friendly with every gender. I have two close friends, Aboriginal and Taiwanese, and we're outcasts who love video games, movies, and laughing all day long; we also worked together. I have about 10 other friends that are friends for life, because we have so much history, but I don't see them anymore because of life and geography.

The world is against me, specific people set their will against me, and I'm under attack from forces beyond my control.

9. What are your vices?
Coffee. Whoppers. Video Games. TV.

10. What are your fears?
Awkward social situations like meeting people I don't want to see, and having uncomfortable conversations with people I don't like. Homelessness.

Good, I guess, we're fairly tight, but also very different. One sibling is extremely moody and judgmental and causes a lot of conflict with friends and family.

I'm moderately open to expressing a wide range of emotion, but, depending on the situation, it has a limit.

In high school they'd say high strung, athletic, and busy. Now? Chill.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind, and love your neighbour as yourself. Matthew 22:37-39.

Last edited: