User Tag List

First 8485657585960 Last

MBTI
    IXTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? See avatar.
    2. Are you male or female? M.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? UK.
    4. What cultural background are you? Scottish Protestant. Ulster Catholic. Lower middle class, parents, working class.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? None. Roman Catholic.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Non-professional. Never wanted a career.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? No friends. banter with workmates when it suits me, ignore them when it doesn't. three friends in life. All came to me unasked, all dropped me after many years without explanation.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Being taken advantage of. Lacking intelligence.
    9. What are your vices? Sloth, selfishness, aimlessness.
    10. What are your fears? Does a fish see water?
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Private. Nothing to do with you.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Cannot produce emotion when appropriate nor suppress it when innappropriate.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was a largely friendless loner, seen as a standoffish snob, annnoying, unsporty, socially naive "brainy" and "thick" depending on who you asked. I have no happy memories of it. Now? A friendless loner, ignorant, unsociable and brooding. Someone without a life, a loser. At work - sassy, cheeky and couldn't give a fuck. Intimidating. Not socially pro-active, non-talkative. Bit zany. "People-don't-get-me". Intelligent. "Not a people person". "Different". "ignorant".
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?

none.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Backgound

1. What is your personality type?
    2. Are you male or female?
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    4. What cultural background are you?
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

1. My type varies from either INFP to INFJ.
    2. Female.
    3. I live in Germany now and was also born in Germany.
    4. There is, of course, Germanic, French, Silesian (which is now Polish).
    5. Most difficult question of this questionnaire:
    My family is Christian (mother is Lutheran, father is Roman Catholic)
    I am into Egyptian Kemetism and Christian Gnosticism (Catharism). Most difficult was to find a religion that accepts both my faiths. That was Lutheran. So I work for Lutheran Church on a honorary basis as a Church Council.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    9. What are your vices?
    10. What are your fears?
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    And finally....

6. I have always looking to be an archeologist. That ever was my dream job. I will pass over to it after my retirement. When I was young it was difficult to find a place to study, so I have set other priorities. But one of my last wishes it to go with an archeologist team on an expedition, aid them in their doings and ask them holes in their stomachs
    I have been into several careers in my working life up to now as well as several educations (foreign language correspondent English/French, commercial clerk and B.Sc. in logistics).
    So first I worked as a translator of computer manuals trilingual (English, French, German), after that sales representative for banking furniture like desk, counters, cameras all that stuff, after that I worked as technical buyer for seals, molding, dying and casting parts and all parts overseas. The job before now was technical buyer for tools, machinery and machine parts (especially crimp machines). Now I work as a warehouse deputy supervisor.
    For achieving my retirement career goal archeology, I am just reading lots of reports and kept in contact with the bunch of archeologists from Heidelberg, I have met in Carthage.
    7. I have no problems having friends of both genders.
    I have two good friends, one female and one male.
    The female I have met on a LOTR discussion board in AOL in the year 2000. She was 16 at that time. Even after LOTR hype we have been staying friends. Admit to say that we are 20 years difference from each other, so hypothetically I can be her mom. I have experienced her from her adolescence in school, apprenticeship, then working as a physiotherapist, marrying and now being pragnant with her first child. I am looking forward to see the little one in February
    The male I have met in sports (if you can say so) = competion martial arts. I did Togakure Ninjutsu (when I was still able and allowed to) and he was into Taekwondo. We met us at a competition, we both try to fool out others who had no idea. After many years of exchange, we have becoming close friends. This year, our friendship has been lasting for 28 years. He usually makes fun and says: "Usually a married couple would already be divorced in those years" and with that he makes me smile. We both know that we are friends and that we would never be married or having children, neither living together.
    8. Paranoias: I guess the "little" thing I have is rather some fear, so see # 10.
    9. Procrastination, Perfection, a little bit of Pride maybe, being too strict with myself (and before also with others), too sensible .... no-one is without flaws, but everybody can work on his/her improvement.
    10. I am afraid of needle and injections/transfusions. When I got a transfusion after an operation, my arm got inflamed and spit the canula out. On the other hand, when I must give blood, my body refuse to give and it only hurts when the needle is in my arm. It is like a cramp or something. Both works until slowed down circulation with cold sweat till unconsciousness.
    11. I live in the same house with my parents and we get along very well. I have no siblings.
    12. I express everything I feel in the public. Sometimes feelings overwhelm me. When it is too strong, I take my 10 minutes meditation before showing some action.
    13. In high school: know-it-all, nerd, teacher favorite, strange, odd, other.
    Nowadays: caring, selfless, kind, still sometimes strange/odd, awesome.
    14. My point in my life is to be (to be me and to be here). Life in general is changing, interesting, ever evolving, never still-standing. With just being and acting I can provoke a change. Some do without recognizing it. But every presence, every action is the first step to a change. And to work for a change is my purpose of life. And if I can manage it, then I will work for a positive change and for improvement of myself and the world around me.
    MBTI: INFJ
    Enneagram:2w1 5w4 8w7 so/sx/sp
    Socionic:EII, Fi
    Astrology:Capricorn Sun - Taurus Moon - Aquarius Rising
    Aura Colors: Primary Color Indigo, Secondary Color Blue

more to see and to find out...

Wings

On great white gentle wings
    Your soul rise towards Heaven,
    Hover to the stars.

Souls

Divine
    Living sparks:
    Ancient, eternal, sublime -
    Love, light, justice, truth:
    Souls

(Poetry by me)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE None

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ENFJ
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA; USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Rural?
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? We're all Christian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to be a psychologist, and I'm currently majoring in psychology
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? With girls I get along well and I am more expressive with them. With guys I'm more reserved and affectionate. I have about 6-7 good friends and I'm friends with them because we're all a little broken and it's fun hanging out with them
    8. What paranoias do you have? I don't have many paranoias, more anxieties.
    9. What are your vices? I'm a bit stubborn, I can be self centered and inconsiderate, gluttonous, envious
    10. What are your fears? My biggest fear is my grandparents and/or my parents dying
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? We aren't very close. It's kind of like a business relationship on my end where I'm very cold, but they seem to love me
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I usually don't
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? People saw me as the class clown. Nowadays, that's still true. My real friends see me more as hard working and dramatic
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point of life is to create your own world in which you and those you love matter. Currently, the point in my life is to write about my life and the lives of others, and to look at life like a storybook

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? I'm stuck between the NP types as of now. Probably ENFP, but wouldn't rule out ENTP or INFP. my Enneagram is 9w1 sx/sp
    2. Are you male or female? Female.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, born and raised.
    4. What cultural background are you? Uhh... I'm white?
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm a bit spiritual. I guess I could say I'm agnostic. I don't really believe there's a god, but I wouldn't know for sure unless it's proven. I also believe in spirits, souls, that sort of thing. My family isn't religious at all, although my mom is also a bit spiritual.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Ugh, I don't know. I'm still a senior in high school right now, and there are a bunch of ideas swirling in my head of what I want to do.
    Right now I'm not really concentrated on one thing; I mostly just want to graduate and move on to college.
    I'm going to community college for 2 years, then transferring to a 4 year. I'm thinking of majoring in history, psychology, or science. I'm planning on selling art on the side to make some extra money.
    I'm considering joining the Air Force after college. If I don't do that, then I'm going to pursue a career in whatever I end up majoring in. I really want a job where I can travel; however, I'm really into aerospace stuff and might try to be an astronaut or a pilot. I've also considered teaching.
    If all else fails, I want to open up a marijuana dispensary. lmao. if THAT doesn't work out, F it, I'll become a stripper.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? It's complicated; I generally connect better with guys than I do with girls, because I find them less boring and I have more in common with them. But male/female friendships tend to be complicated and people end up catching feelings....so a majority of my close friends are girls, although I do have a few male friends in the mix.
    I have a lot of friends, but I'd only consider 2 of them close (3 if you count my boyfriend). The rest are just people I spend time with and talk to occasionally.
    I don't really have a reason to become friends with anyone. It just happens. I don't get on well with many people due to social anxiety. On the rare occasion where I click comfortably with people, I do whatever I can to keep them in my life.
    8. What paranoias do you have? That I'm not good enough. That I'm a waste of space. That people generally dislike me.
    9. What are your vices? I trash talk people sometimes. I often don't even mean a lot of the things I say about others. I sometimes catch myself making nasty comments for the sake of conversation or humor. It's a bad habit I need to work on.
    10. What are your fears? Being alone. Being a failure. Not achieving any of my goals.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm an only child. I'm pretty close to my parents, mostly my mom though. My dad's been a bit emotionally/financially abusive to my mom over the years, so I'm more distant from him than I used to be, but I almost never fight with my parents.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm terrible at expressing negative emotions; I find it embarrassing to show anger/sadness in front of people, even though I sometimes show it in my face without realizing it.
    I guess I'm okay at expressing positive emotions. I can get pretty giggly and loud when I'm in a good mood. When I'm upset, I get quiet and a bit "brooding". I put in effort to try and hide it, but I usually do a pretty sucky job at it.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    I'm still in high school. People see me as a loner. Not necessarily a bad loner or a "weirdo"; people generally respect me, I'm just socially anxious. My friend describes me as a "loner by choice". I guess that's what people think, but it isn't 100% true... I want to talk to people, but I'm buried deep in my social anxiety and find it really difficult to initiate contact.
    And finally....
    Honestly? I just want to be happy. I don't expect to be super successful or anything, but I do want to create a future for myself that I don't hate.
    I think the whole "point" to my life, personally, is to make myself happy & spread that happiness to others.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    469 so/sx
    Socionics
    idk?

My whole thing got deleted so I'm sorry if this seems rushed.

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ISFP-T
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born and live in U.S.A.
    4. What cultural background are you? Vietnamese and Chinese
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My family is Buddhist but I follow a religion I made up myself.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I dream of being an animator/storyboard artist or an animal behaviorist/ethologist. I'm planning to take electives that will help me improve/learn more about animating/animal behavior.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I'm friends with both genders since I'm not really the person who will judge you by your gender. I'm not close with a lot, despite not having a lot of friends to begin with, but I do tend to be close to people who don't judge my problems and empathize with it.
    8. What paranoias do you have? If my friends and family like my company. If anyone I meet likes my company. If it would be better if I wasn't in their company...
    9. What are your vices? Not too sure... I guess the fact I sometimes tease too much and the fact that if you hurt my friends, you should probably prepare to see a light... Oh, and also I jump in puddles purposefully to make the lower half of your pants wet.
    10. What are your fears? I have an irrational fear of the dark, heights, and rollercoasters (Don't ask.) My bigger fears consist of the fear of being judged, abandoned, and rejected.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? That depends on all of our moods. Although I go along best with my brother, followed by my dad, and lastly my mom. Love all of them though. <3
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Learned that the bathroom accepts a HSP more than the people who care about you
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Since I am in high school, I'll change it to "How do you think people saw you in elementary and middle school?" People used to see me as this walking doormat who only had one friend. Now it's this walking doormat who talks every now and then.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'm probably failing life. Honestly, all I'm hoping for is to have more positive events outweigh the negative ones. Life in general? Um... Kind of pessimistic but I believe that Life is the player and we're the little NPC's. The pixels that are only there for entertainment. But in a way it helps, because if I'm going through one of Life's curveballs, I always think to myself: "Life is trying to use your suffering as entertainment. It's best to prove to it that you're more than that." I don't know, I guess it's a bit of a coping mechanism used to survive? It helped me when I thought that I would leave high school being that kid who just sat in the bathroom waiting for lunch to end because the only true friends I have in real life are graduating this year.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions. No problem. Sorry if it's rushed. I learned that you could still lose things here even though they're "autosaved"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Backgound
    INFJ most likely
    Male
    Live/Born in USA, have lived in Uzbekistan and Afghanistan for half my life
    I am a Third Culture Kid so I don't really have a cultural background/it's a combination of a lot of backgrounds
    Christian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Chemistry Professor and Writer, will be going to a top college to pursue my dream next year
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I have 4 close friends and some people that think they are close friends (but I put up with to make them happy), mostly male. I did have a close female friend in Afghanistan but lack many now. Living in a Muslim country as a foreigner I interacted with very few females and that has effected me significantly I think.
    That I am arrogant and self-righteous.
    9. What are your vices?
    I overthink everything, I get lost in my mind and it can take hours to get out.
    10. What are your fears?
    That I will never find truth. That I will never meet someone that understands me.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Mostly apathetic, I don't dislike my family at all but I feel no additional connection to them.
    Not very good, I find it very hard to be in the moment and do not express emotion easily, I smile at everyone I see though. With someone I am very close to I can express emotion frequently, however.
    I am currently a senior in high school. I am quite popular, but completely out of the social loop. I am known as the smartest one in the class, generally kind, easy to get along with. I have no enemies, but no-one really interacts with me outside the friends and "friends" mentioned earlier.
    And finally....
    I see the point to my life in general to try to create equality and understanding as much as possible. Obviously this is a broad topic, but I see my main purpose as trying to help people understand both empirical topics (hence Chemistry) and other's perspectives (hence writing) as much as I can. Other's perspectives for me doesn't mean differing views, but rather differing backgrounds around the world and vastly varying life experiences from Jeff Bezos, to a shop owner in Sri Lanka, to a starving child in Africa. I don't care that much for my own "happiness" or whatnot. I want to constantly learn and see the entire world and how it interplays with itself (obviously an impossible task) and try to get others to see it as well. Using this knowledge to help humanity reach equality is the goal, but I think understanding each other is the first (big) step.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ENFJ
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Spain
    4. What cultural background are you? Half british half spanish
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? No religion, maybe biddhism

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Teaching but want to crystal healing. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Saving money to do a crystal healing course aaand working hard to be a good teacher
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Deep and there is plenty banter usually not too superficial banter though
    How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? About 5, we have known each other for years and respect and cherish each other mostly :P
    8. What paranoias do you have? That I am unworthy
    9. What are your vices? Smoking, eating and self doubt
    10. What are your fears? That I will be attacked by a man or a group of them
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Goodish, but it affected my inner calm and made me very angry as they are veeery different to me emotionally, I copied them and it all went tits up. things are much better now that I know who I am.... finding my type helped a lot!
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Very active in this regard
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Like a charismatic but a little problematic teenager
    How do you think people see you now? As a warm and empathetic individual with a lot to offer (hopefully anyway!)
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Helping humanity to heal and conceptualise what we are doing to the planet and what they can do about it

Thank you I enjoyed answering these questions

did you find any common type-answer relation?

"Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay." Dalai Lama

Likes Kaizer liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ENTJ 8w7.
    2. Are you male or female? Male.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? The United States. I was born in Japan.
    4. What cultural background are you? I don't understand this question. I've lived in many different places and find my way of living to be outside of the culture that I live in.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic. My family is predominantly Christian.

Questions
    I am currently working towards Finance and Accounting in Uni. I would like to be a CFO/CEO in the future and plan to start a business in the future. The only thing I'm really doing is going to school to build the background necessary for it.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Most of my close friends are other guys, but I have some girls that I talk to. Whenever I get particularly close to a girl, it is almost during a relationship (there is only one exception).

• Being abandoned by people whose relationships I hold dear.
    • Long-term failure.
    • Having to express genuine emotion publicly.

9. What are your vices? Selfishness and arrogance. I have a tendency to be very concerned with the bottom line of things, and tend to disregard feelings (of others and my own) in many situations. I am also bad with emotions, and find it difficult to understand how others will percieve or react to the things I do.
    10. What are your fears? See #8.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I have no siblings. Due to childhood events, I have very little connection to my mother and could not put the state of our relationship into words. My relationship with my father is one I believe is in a good state, although we do not communicate particularly often.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? It makes me extremely uncomfortable. I can do it in private with people who I trust, but for the most part I don't like to let people see my weaker emotions.

(Now)
    Arrogant is a word I get a lot. A lot of people generally see me as intelligent. However, different people have very different views of me. I go out of my way to help those I see as being more fragile than me, as many people consider me to be strong-willed and pretty opinionated. A lot of people seem to find me funny, but not really in a goofy way.

(In high school)
    Guarded and unfriendly. I didn't particularly like very many people in high school, but for whatever reason people still wanted to be friends with me. I neglected my studies somewhat to read up on psychology and play sports, mostly because I thought my social skills should be more developed. I was a bit of a troublemaker, and I was friends with both honors students and delinquents. I wasn't particularly popular or unpopular, and due to my lack of concern in my studies for other pursuits at the time, I was seen as a bit of an underachiever.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Achieving my goals and bring those who wish to follow me along with me.
    Likes Nomendei liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Background
    INFJ-A; 1w2
    Female
    United States; United States
    Czech, Native American, Spanish
    Roman Catholic; Roman Catholic

Questions
    I'm majoring in English with a minor in communications. I want to be a published author. As I continue to work on my fictional works, I'm studying to be a librarian. Right now I'm working on my writing so I can truly understand and feel the art of my writing style. In the meantime, I read like a maniac.
    Back in grade school, I had few close (best) friends, but had MANY acquaintances. As I entered high school, I had little friends, but still many acquaintances. My friends were mostly female. Currently I have one really close friend I tell almost everything to. We have a lot in common, unlike my friends in grade school. If I don't have much in common with people, I don't usually form a close relationship with them.
    My parents dying; me never finding self-contentment; never doing what I dreamed of doing...
    9. What are your vices?
    Unconsciously judging others blindly without getting to know them, much like Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice At least I quickly notice my fault.
    10. What are your fears?
    Same as paranoias
    I'm close to my parents, my mother even more so. We're basically inseparable. I'm also close to my brother. We share many of the same interests and we had a great childhood together as both weird, strange children.
    Emotion? What's that? Some type of food? No, but really. I'm pretty stoic. I'm usually quiet and observant. Someone has to really rile me up for me to exhibit emotion--as in frustration or anger. When I'm around people I know and am closer to, I'm the OPPOSITE people initially think of me as.
    Probably shy, quiet, studious, reserved, and cold. I feel like people were intimidated by me, when really, they had no reason to be. I'm definitely not shy--I'm just quiet if I have nothing interesting to say. When I'm sticking up for something I value, I will be heard. I'm everything people never thought of me as--almost. Now, I feel like people consider me more openly funny in a deadpanned and self-deprecating way. They still think I'm quiet, I believe, but that's just because I am.
    And finally....
    Finding contentment and my place in the world, as well as helping others struggling to find their way. I believe we are given life to understand and exhibit our love either internally and/or externally. The meaning of our lives is to love.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Backgound
    You can read it under the cute girl who serves me as my avatar.
    I am a young man.
    In the biggest trolling country in the world. The one who sold weapons to the Nazi when Germany wasn't allowed to be armed. The one who took the Jews gold in secret. The one who hides money but is praised as the holder of eternal neutrality and producer of cheese and chocolate, Switzerland!
    Upper middle class swiss culture. For example, the right to vote at the age of 18 for every political decision. Hide your feelings and be polite in public situation. Study as much as possible, it is all free. Dislike Frenches. Don’t speak about money.
    I am a nihilist (Wisecrack’s cosmic nihilist to be more accurate) and my family are all protestant, but not strong believer.

Questions
    I want to be an Engineer in robotic or military Engineering. I would love to be in a big laboratory, having a big budget to let my imagination go wild.
    My close friends are mainly Male, because of the domain in which I’m working. But I have a lot of acquaintances due to my hobbies and my sociability.
    Death. I’m terribly scared of death. There are so much things I want to live, so much knowledge I want in my brain, so much fun to experience. I don’t want to die, because I know, that in this big universe, I’m worthless.
    9. What are your vices?
    Apparently, I have a lot. Like, really a lot. A few of them are: Narcissism, Pride, gluttony, arrogance, feeling of superiority, lack in morality, lack in empathy, sarcasm, manipulation and so on.
    10. What are your fears?
    Being forgotten. It would feel like everything I have achieved would be vain. I want to write history.
    I also dislike insects.
    Until recently, they saw me as the kindest person they knew. They always said to be proud of my achievement. My Brother, was like every brother, annoyed bay me and I was annoyed by him. But recently, having a hard time, I was a bit too tired to hold my perfect mask and let a bit of my true personality out. My father also started to be annoyed by me due to me surpassing him in what he achieved. I do the same job as him but with more success and I accidently made the situation worse.
    I don’t, or I am faking them. I see negative emotions as a weakness and don’t want to show them in public. I often fake happiness, joy, kindness and surprise because I have to hold a social status.
    earlier:
    I never went in high school. We have a totally different educational system here. When I was younger, I was seen as a kind kid, but also as a victim. I got bullied for three years. But a had a few friends who didn’t betray me, except for my best friend. Outside of school I was seen as shy, intellectual and gentle.
    now:
    It depends on the group of people. My parents see me as described earlier. In my work, the opinions differ, but I am mainly seen as a narcissistic but charismatic psychopath. I know, it’s not the best reputation to have. But they still like me, then my way of thinking is mostly right. I bring new perspective to themes and solution the haven’t thought about. They also find me funny and even tell me their secrets. My close friends know me the best, and they respect me. One of them even asked me to go on vacation with him during this summer.
    And finally....

There’s is no particular sense to me. I am often told I’m scary because my interests change every five minutes. I can get bored of an idea after thinking about it for 5 seconds. I interested myself to money, politics, sciences, Psychology, Sport, combat, military and so on. But what I truly want is probably becoming rich and famous through an awesome, impressive invention, like for example something like a Fusion Reactor or a robot suit like in Avatar.
    People are more twisted than people think.

http://kevan.org/jh/nomendei | http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Nomendei