• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

Srytka

MBTI Type
InTJ
Enneagram
8/1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?

INTJ

2. Are you male or female?

Female.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

United States of America. Same.

4. What cultural background are you?

My mother was German/Danish, my father is Native American/Italian, but my stepmother (who actually raised me) is a citizen of both America and Great Britain.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

I'm what's called an 'independent' in politics. I take what I like and combine to form my own set of beliefs. My family is the same way.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

I'm currently planning on becoming a large animal veterinarian, although I might have to stick with animal surgery. Apparently, I lack the people skills required to deal with the pet owners. Go figure. :dry: I'm going to University this fall in order to study Preveterinary Biochemistry, which is one of the recommended pre-application majors for Vet School.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

Friendships with other girls tend to pick up and drop off at random times. I think they all eventually realize that I just cannot find it in myself to listen to them complain about everything. I get along with boys better, but eventually we run into trouble from their girlfriends who can't seem to understand that I'm not romantically interested. I only have a few good friends, and those work because they understand what I can and cannot stand and vice versa. I realize that sometimes they just need to vent to someone who will listen and can be objective about what they're going through, and they realize that if I say something really mean, I'm not trying to hurt their feelings. It's just something that I truly believe they need to hear.

8. What paranoias do you have?

I'm paranoid about revealing any information that can be used against me. I'm making an exception for the sake of this survey.

9. What are your vices?

Music. I absolutely cannot make it through the day without access to music of some kind. :headphne:

10. What are your fears?

I'm afraid of many things. Mostly not knowing vital information, being manipulated, and clowns. Nothing should ever be that happy. I don't allow any of them to effect how I live my life. Except for my fear of my mother. I do believe that will be explained in the next question, though, so I'll leave it for now.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

Well, my father barely exists in my life. I can only count on him to notice me if I do something terribly, horrifyingly wrong or there is absolutely nobody else around and he has nothing better to do. My mother has manipulated and twisted me to the point that I generally don't trust anybody. She also used me as a test subject in her experiments on the human mind while I live with her. Half of my siblings died as infants, the other half either barely speak to me or consider me a punching bag. On a brighter note, I can count on my stepmother for anything. She is a wonderful and extremely dedicated woman who I love very much.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

True emotions that I actually feel? I don't. I'm very good at faking an appropriate reaction, though.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

Well, I only just graduated a month ago. Most of them never bother to look past my report card. I was 'that smart kid.' That was all.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?

:thelook: The point of life is to live it.

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm wondering if anyone even reads these xD

So .. here is mine. Short and sweet.

ENTP

Non specific

CA. Hidden

TCK

Non-religious. Muslims

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Entrepreneurship. Observing/studying people on online communities. Business idea is related.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I'm sx-dom. More intense than normal. More high maintenance them normal. Very picky, choosy about my friends. I have very, very, very high standards. I have 4 real friends in my life. One of them is my SO.

Of losing my mind to old age.

9. What are your vices?
It could be anything that strikes my fancy. I become obsessed and addicted easily.

10. What are your fears?
Losing my mind at an old age. Losing my SO. Losing my parents.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Extremely strained because I'm very detached. I would like to be closer, but they don't understand me well enough nor do they make any attempt.

Depends on what kind of emotion it is and what I'm going through. I keep restrained and reserved. I don't show too much of anything.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Quiet, reserved, talented. The exotic foreign kid that would be a good conquest for a few short dates. I don't know. Not in a very positive light if you're talking about people IRL. Most people tend to see me as some sort of project to be "rescued" from my detached, loner world that I've created for myself in the past decade or so.

Just live it.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Backgound

Not sure. I dont know if this invalidates the survey a little, most likely some ENFx.

Male last time I checked.

Born in England and I still live there.

English obviously.

Agnostic which I believe is like a large majority of the people of England and Britain as a whole, since most of us believe in the church as a traditonal institute rather than the house of god.

Questions

Dont know, cliche right? And I may never know.

I have very few friends...if any. I believe I have one good friend who is male. I tend to get on superficially with both genders, but a slight tendency towards female. Although nothing lasting ever comes of it. That one friends I do have is because he tolerates me for some unknown reason and he has known me for a long time, I think one of those qualities is all that is needed in a friendship and he fulfills both.

Oh where to begin. Worried about..everything. From the smallest insignificant problems of interelationships right up to I wonder what will happen to the human race, or even the universe.....although it is arrogant to believe any human can really comprehend the universe. I suppose right now im focused on the small again, paranoid about basically being stuck working jobs I despise because I cannot get my focus together, until one day no one I love is alive any more and it is just me, existing, which is what all humans do anyhow, but it is nice to have that delusion of purpose isn't it?

9. What are your vices?

Irrationality and anger. They are strangely addictive if you dont know what you are doing with them.

10. What are your fears?

Everything. Being wrong, being right, being alone, being too crowded, being unloved being too loved. Everything is frightening to me.

It's ok if strained at times, because they just wish for me to be happy and get on with life and I fight happiness all the way. I also have a brother who I agree on nothing with, but I love him as a brother all the same.

I dislike it. I can express, at most, happiness and when im really stressed...anger.

People, or rather kids, saw me as some kind of strange creature to be avoided or provoked into lashing out physically. I suppose it couldnt be helped because I did bring it on myself. Adults saw me as a arrogant and self-assured, as if I was quiet and yet knew better than they did. I was often quite insulting at times though I didnt really care much for feelings other than my own.

People now...are ok with me. Some love me, many dislike me for reasons I understand very well. I am inconsistant and no one really knows what im going to do in any given situation. In general people seem to like me, which is odd to me because I dont know why, but I like making people laugh, even though it is not something I do on purpose. I suppose in both cases I was seen as both secure and insecure and now older, it is more insecure.

And finally....

Odd question, seems a little heavy for such a survey. Let's be honest people have theorised over a purpose or point in life for as long as homo sapiens has existed.

My view is that my life and that of others is pointless outside of human reference.

But at the same time, within it, we create a purpose for ourselves so that we can continue our life cycles over and over. In this then I wonder about the necessities of whether life is more enjoyable in a physical or mental engagment.

I suppose it truely is a matter of tastes. But I am starting to love and value the concrete more than the metaphysical.

In any case; from a smaller perspective my life is going nowhere and nothing seems to be my aim, so I dont knew, lets just see what happens.

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? Intp 5w6
2. Are you male or female?Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Canada
4. What cultural background are you? I am a mutt dont know (Mother was adopted and I am a bastard child.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?My Family is christian. Trying to find the truth about that part.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I am hoping to either become a Professor Of Philosophy In science religion & epistemology or a psychiatrist.Nothing to achieve my goals
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? My friend ships with Men and women are ok but the girls who actually talk to me at school are slutty whores and my male friends are nerds :D. I have 1 good friend and I am friends with this person because they were there for me when no one else was I would give up alot for them.
8. What paranoias do you have? Security.
9. What are your vices? Marijuana.Video-Games.
10. What are your fears? Dont really have any.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Hate both of my parents exclusively dads in the pen mom takes her anger out on us. My sisters are ok I am the oldest so I have lots of responsibility.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Terrible it makes me clamp up and uncomfortable.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? People see me as the intimidating stoner no-one talks to and dont mess with him he`ll fuck you up but also as the shy and polite good hearted joke starter.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Truth about god and religion. Only thing that interests me in a objectively.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

INFP

Male

New Zealand. New Zealand.

European/Maori

Both anglican. I'm not really religious anymore, I try find my own meaning

Questions

Probably IT. I'm working, hopefully ending up with perm work, as a data entry operator. That'll go nicely on my CV so it can help chances for a part time job during uni too.

I have only a few close friends and some others, but gender doesn't mean much. they're close mainly because of epic vidya game weekends and stuff.

None really

9. What are your vices?

Either doing too much or not enough

10. What are your fears?

Not having a good secure life I suppose. I like to only have a few close friends as well, i hate being too well known and having to live up to that reputation

With both parents, not bad. My dad likes too push me harder (typical TJ) and my mum doesn't care enough, it's hard to get into the same rhythm as them sometimes. I think i'm learning to appreciate them more, but they're both quite different from me and to each other.

mildly

Kind of quiet and laid back. not overly ambitious, philosophical. bit dorky maybe.

To derive your own meaning and live how you think and know is good, and doing good.

segovois

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I try :

1. What is your personality type?]ENFP 7w6 So.
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? France
4. What cultural background are you? classical french background from middle upper class
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? i don"t believe in God, neither my parents and sibbling, but most part of my familly is catolic
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? IT for Banking.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders?Lot of friend, both male and female : i bring lot of importance to friendship
8. What paranoias do you have?I'm so naive, not a paranoiac man.
9. What are your vices? Shalow, messy, lose or break everything, love be drunk.
10. What are your fears? not be liked.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents?
Very good with my mother (ISFP) when i was young, now we don't have the same interests
Very bad with my father (INTJ) when i was young, now we enjoy debating - but don't often agree
Good with my syster (IxFP), we are different
Very very good with my brother (ENFP), we enjoy clubbing
Very good with my brother (ISTP), we love jocking
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? i'm cheerfull but i rarely show what i really feel.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school?How do you think people see you now? High school = i prefer to party and don"t care about work (but i had good grades), now i work a lot and still like to party.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To be free, have fun, be nice with other, and learn things everydays.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Backgound
ISFP
female
USA for both.
I was obviously raised as your typical American, but my heritage is German and Native American
N/A

Questions
Currently in IT, working on moving towards Photography. Learning as much about photography as possible right now and buying all the equipment I need.
Me and other females is like a train wreck. Most of my friends are males. I've probably got about three people I'd call good friend. They have been loyal to me from day one and that's why they remain my friends.
I'm always paranoid that people are talking bad about me, lying about my photography being good, or don't really think I'm that intelligent.
9. What are your vices?
exercise, photography, and music
10. What are your fears?
Failing at photography
My relationship with my parents is great. I've always been really close to them.
I don't.
Girl next door, shy, always making jokes to lighten a situation, goodie two shoes... And now I'm not sure how people would see me... Probably as that quirky girl with a creative streak a mile wide/
And finally....
To live in the moment. Life is too short to stress about every little thing...especially those that you can't change.

catofthecanals

MBTI Type
INFP
1. What is your personality type? INFP
2. Are you male or female? I'm a woman
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I was born and live in the US
4. What cultural background are you? Mexican-American background.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm an agnostic with an Ash Wednesday catholic family.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'd like to teach Spanish language and literature.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I'm largely friends with women because I prefer their company oops. I have a few good friends, many acquaintances. I'm friends with these people because they're interesting and kind.
8. What paranoias do you have? Natural disasters
9. What are your vices? I don't really have any. At least I don't consider any of my habits as such.
10. What are your fears? Disasters, bad fortune for my loved ones, horrible death, and disease.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I have no relationship with my father and my relationship with my mother is rocky. I get along with most of my siblings just fine.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Distant in most of my interactions, but I do like to joke. Performing is the only time I'm very open in public settings.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I imagine they saw me and still me as being nice, bookish, and quiet.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'm not really sure, to be honest.

Rosabel

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ.
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Brazil. Brazil.
4. What cultural background are you? British, Lebanese, Italian, Spanish, Argentine, Dutch, Portuguese.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Roman Catholic. Roman Catholic.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Professor of British Literature. Graduating is the only thing I can do right now, then I'll get a masters degree.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Normal. I have 3 close friends, but with one I have less contact (all female). And my boyfriend (lover and friend, I count too).
8. What paranoias do you have? Diseases and fear of disasters of any type.
9. What are your vices? No vices.
10. What are your fears? Death of loved ones.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Very good.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm not too much into it...
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Nice, friendly and "older than my age". Same.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Get married, constitute a family, succeed in my carreer, write a book, master in music, be happy and in peace.

Last edited:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound

ENFP, so Im told

Female.

Norway and Belgium

Euro, most likely Celtic-Germanic, with a sprinkle of Viking

Pagan. Atheist

Questions

Writer. I hold a Masters in Translation (English, Dutch, Russian), so I know the basics. Atm, I am trying my hand at some short stories which I hope to publish soon, and am looking into starting my own blog eventually, as well as write freelance. I would like to get an additional Masters in Psychology as a back-up.

I get along better with men, in general. I have a group of 10 good friends that I left behind when I left Belgium. My best friend is my boyfriend who I followed to Norway. The reason our group was so close was due to Dnd games and other shared geekery :)

8. What paranoias do you have? Diseases and fear of disasters of any type.

I am arachnophobic and terrified of dying in a fire. I am also paranoid about not noticing when my cats really need medical attention

9. What are your vices?

Chocolate, procrastination and failure anxiety

10. What are your fears?

That whatever I do, whatever I invest my heart and soul into will never be good enough.

Status quo, I guess. I love my mom, and we talk regularly. The rest of the family..not so much

Ive learned not to show too much emotion in public. While I find it only natural to show intense emotion when you feel it, public or otherwise, others seem to be unable to cope with intense emotion in public and feel inept in dealing with it.

Weirdo. I was bullied for 12 years in school so.. I don't think they would be interested in knowing me now. I certainly am not interested in knowing them.

If only I knew. Life itself however is a beautiful piece of art, of creation which will continue when we are long gone. I guess the point to my life is being part of that piece of art and somehow try to contribute to it.

W

WALMART

Backgound

ENTP.

Male.

The United States of America.

Texan.

I am Buddhist. My sister is atheist, my brother has no religious thought, my mother is Christian and my father is agnostic.

Questions

I've had an affinity for physicists in my life, though the military is appealing. I'm not doing much for any of it.

7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I am capable for forming bonds with anyone. I have three very good friends, all reliable and intelligent.

That if war breaks out the political opinions I have voiced online will be used against me in a second Great Purge. lolz.

9. What are your vices?

I loathe being sober.

10. What are your fears?

Old Testament God exists, and is pissed.

We are equals, through and through.

Uhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't think of anything, so I assume they don't exist.

I didn't talk to too many people, though when I talk to them now they usually express interest in maintaining friendship. Cliques dissolve, I suppose.

And finally....

Life in general has no point. Balance is key.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 7w6 Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp

male

United States, born and raised

American

christian deist, my family is catholic

professional investor. currently I'm going for an accounting career so I can rake in some cash first with a secure job and have something to fall back on until I can live 100% off of my investments

men:
- sorry, but lots of guys are assholes. these guys are disqualified from hanging out with me
- other guys are a lot of fun and like to goof off/be crazy. these guys are great to hang out with
- nothing is better than a sensitive guy (not like puky meladrama sensitive, but sweet/emotionally vulnerable sensitive)

women:
- women let my guard down a bit more. they tend to be less testy and more supportive and I enjoy that
- but they can be conniving bitches too, I don't enjoy that :dry:
- I like women who are a bit diva. when I see a confident, well dressed woman with a bit of dramatic flair, it makes me fist pump on the inside
- I like a high ratio of talking to doing, which women seem to share more than men

none I can think of

9. What are your vices?
sloth>lust>gluttony (I would have thought I was vain and overly proud, but after looking at the definitions, I don't think I am)

10. What are your fears?
- rats
- physical pain
- getting old
- sustaining an injury resulting in physical deformity
- death
- having my deepest feelings rejected by someone important to me

we don't get along very well, but overall we only communicate when necessary and it's gotten more business-like with time, so I guess you could say we're...functional? I don't particularly like them, but they're of use to me at the moment, so I'll take what I can get

I don't generally like to

high school:
- loud
- awkward
- belligerent
- self centered

now:
- professional
- intelligent
- somewhat arrogant
- sexy
- selfish

- get what I want
- get rid of what I don't want
- enjoy the journey all the emotional drama along the way
- find a partner with whom I can share an intimate bond

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
Backgound
ENTP I believe.
Male.
United States.
White European and White Hispanic.
Atheist/Buddhist, family is Baptist.

Questions
I'm looking to be a Digital Image Processing Specialist, I'm working towards it by beginning some math classes and then try to get a scholarship to get into University of Louisville.
I'm generally better friends with females, we see more eye to eye than I do with other males, although most of my friends are males and most of those friendships don't last long.
I'm generally mistrusting of others and their motives and this manifests as hostility or excessive clinginess and a lack of respect.
9. What are your vices?
I eat too much and I'm constantly in search of a relationship.
10. What are your fears?
I fear that I will never find someone to share love with and grow old with.
I don't know my real father but I get along with my mother and stepfather reasonably well. I used to not get along well with my sister until her daughter was born.
I can be very expressive in public, especially when agitated or excited.
I didn't go to high school, I was home schooled and I have a GED.

And finally....
I see the point of my life to gather information and use it to benefit my intelligence, knowledge and wisdom. I can't speak for the lives of others.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
INTP/TPNI 5w6 so/sp Schizotypal/Schizoid/Antisocial though people on the forum think I am anything from ISTP to INTJ to ENTP 5w4 or 7w6 and hence to appease people I mistyped myself.
I am God the Father!
The promised land.
Half Yank half Jap.
I am into Egyptian Hermeticism and Neoplatonism with some Star Wars Jediism. My family is Mormon which I despise.

Questions
I seek to become an archaeologist to discover the deep secret wisdom of the ancient world.
I get along better with female family members though my friends are all male as the rituals for attracting females are rather bizzare.
Prophetic predictions in the holy books may not come true.
9. What are your vices?
Knowledge is virtue and ignorance is vice so open your eyes and awaken.
10. What are your fears?
Physical suffering and lack of mental power.
Dad ENTP 3w4, Mom INFP 4w5, sister ESFP 6w7, aunt ISTJ 1w2 fine except sister has no patience for the arcane wisdom of the wizard and dad is rather controlling.
If the king doesn't move his subjects won't follow.
Mad Theorist and radical rebel.
And finally....
Achieving infinite mastery of creation.

Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? I *think* that I am an INFJ.
2. Are you male or female? Female I am all woman.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States/United States.
4. What cultural background are you? White-NOS.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am not religious exactly, though I do believe that is wisdom to be found in the various religious teachings. The teaching that resonates with me the most and which I study avidly, is a collection of channeled materials, which is the primary influence in my spiritual thinking. Otherwise, I am a dabbler who was raised a strong Southern Baptist.

Questions
I am considering becoming a secondary language arts teacher and hopefully teaching abroad. I do nothing to reach this goal.
I have no friends. I rarely leave the house more than once a fortnight, but I do talk to my Mom daily.
8. What paranoias do you have? I don't know.
9. What are your vices? Laziness, emotion/tears, tantrums, masturbation, food, drinking wine, shopping sprees, hurting myself, creating fantasy worlds, erotic/romantic fanfiction, music, navel-gazing...
10. What are your fears? Being found out, failing, romance/intimacy/sex, lack of money/things/comfort/luxury, death, physical pain, losing people I love, not being able to survive on my on, getting old, regret, boredom, lack of freedom, work, being worthless and inadequate.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I am close to my Mom, I act as her armchair therapist, we are not much alike, but we get on. I had trouble with my Father growing up, but now we just don't talk much (like <10 minutes on the days we run into each other), so we don't have fights anymore. I am an only child.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I generally try not to get arrested...
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I did not go to high school. People, upon first glance, think I am interesting and charming. As time wears on they find out the truth. I am so hermit-like so that i wont be rejected.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point of my life is to enjoy it and fulfill myself.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Background
-ENFP 7w6 sx/so
-Male
-Now: California, USA
-Born In: Connecticut, USA
-My dad is entirely Chinese.
-My mom is a mix of Irish, English, Swedish, Russian, and French.
-Me: Christian
-Family: Catholic

Questions
-Clinical Therapy - I talk with people about their problems, I'm taking an AP Psychology class, going to major in Psychology in college.
-For every male friend I have, I have 5 female friends.
-I make as many friends as I can, regardless of their personality, gender, etc.
-I have many good friends - I have 9 best friends and a wide circle of good friends and acquaintances.
-People talking about me behind my back (negatively).
-Not finding my soul mate.
-Forgetting something very important to me.
9. What are your vices?
-I get too emotionally involved in situations.
-Procrastination.
-I don't finish required work.
-I don't follow through with ideas.
-I don't think things through, acts on the heat of the moment.
10. What are your fears?
-Snakes
-Fires
-Spiders
-Passive aggressive authority figures
-Dad (INTJ): We're distant, we don't talk about important things that might create conflict. He lectures me about the choices I make sometimes.
-Mom (ENFJ): She's always hovering over me; she's very overprotective and I feel suffocated at times. But her and I have fun moments together, too.
-I might do something in the heat of the moment and feel embarrassed about it later.
-I express myself fairly easily.
Freshman Year:
-Awkward
-Energetic
-Gushy
-"Fake"
-Too easily trusting
-Emotional

Senior Year (now):
-Infectuously energetic
-Happy all the time
-Fashionable
-Unique
-Funny
-Focused on others
-Lazy
-Emotional

And finally....

-I was named after my dad's mother, who died while my mom was pregnant with me. Her name was Chan and mine is Chandler. She was so excited to meet me, it made me sad that I never got to see her. When I looked up the meaning of Chandler, I saw that it meant "candle maker". I loosely interpreted this as "maker of light" and from then on I made that the point of my life. That's why I want to go into Clinical Therapy, that's why I try to infect others with my happiness, that's why I try to help people with their problems - I want to be someone who brightens the lives of others.
-In general, the point of life is to find someone to love. Without love, humans and other animals don't have much meaning (in my opinion). We all need someone to love in our lives. True love can make even the worst circumstances seem beautiful, true love can even make the greediest of people generous, true love can do so much for the good. That's the meaning of life - for everyone to find love.

ladymish

MBTI Type
ENTJ
1. What is your personality type? ENTJ
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Canada/Canada
4. What cultural background are you? Anglo/WASP
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic/Anglican.

Questions

I'm a writer and personal assistant for a couple of authors.

I haven't noticed a gender split in who I like/who likes me - people either like me a lot or don't like me much at all, regardless of sex.

That's a strong word, I don't think I have any that would fit, although I can be worried about dumb stuff.

9. What are your vices?

The internet, ice cream, unsuitable men, shoes.

10. What are your fears?

Not getting what I want to get done in time. Flying. Losing control of myself.

Parents, not good (INFP and INFJ), sister (INFP) good as in we're very close, brother (INFJ) - cordial but not close.

This is very embarrassing for me, I try not to do it.

As a bitchy weirdo. Probably the same now but less bitchy/less insecure.

And finally....

Living it honestly/truthfully, not fooling yourself.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

Ryadai

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Backgound
- ISFP

- Female

- Currently live in New Zealand
- Born in England

- British?

- No religion. My family are a mix of Spiritualists and Christians.

Questions
- I eventually want a career in advertising. At the moment I’m working with a mental health organisation to try and combat stigmas against those with mental health disorders. I should be starting my next leg of education soon, which I am excited for.

- Almost all of my friends are ENFP’s, it can get a little over powering when I’m with them in a group, but I wouldn’t change a thing about them. I do tend to prefer the company of guys and having fun with them more.

- I’m paranoid about people being angry with me, quite a lot.

9. What are your vices?
- Procrastination
- I eat too much sour Candy
- I can’t stay angry for long
- I struggle with saying no

10. What are your fears?
- The supernatural
- Public speaking
- Being drunk

- My mum (ESTJ) and I don’t see eye to eye a lot of the time because we have different ways of doing things. She often gets angry at me for being passive and is loves to offer her own opinion on my decisions (hurray). I do love and respect her a lot though, but I don’t think I’ll ever trust her with personal things.
- My sister (ENFJ) is extremely close to me, we hardly ever argue and I feel blessed to have her as a sibling. I can honestly say she’s one of my closest friends.

- Unless it’s happiness? Terrible.

- When I was in high school: awkward, workaholic, quiet, stuck up (apparently that’s what you are when you aren’t interested in a romantic relationship).
- Now: , lazy and friendly. Still awkward.

And finally....
- To enjoy myself and do what I love. If I achieve other things while I’m doing this, then great.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Backgound

INFJ

Female.

Croatia/Croatia.

Slavic?

Agnostic.

Questions

I'm into being Translator one day. Momentarily I'm enrolled in university of Zagreb studying linguistics and Ukrainian language. Later on I am trying to get a good grades and some money to enter Translation MA in England where i would choose to translate from English to Spanish and Slavonic languages and vice verse. (fingers crossed :D)

7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

Well, i don't have a lot male friends but i have a few and I am mostly friends with them cuz it's very relaxed atmosphere in male company. Also we simply click and we can talk and we appreciate each other and debate. Less "chicken talk" like with females.
Female friendships i have a lot but they are rather different. It always involves debating personal problems and other people. But we talk a lot about how we see things and some attitudes and i personally like them to acceptable and very grounded and solid people, less gossip oriented then other females. They seem loyal as well.

Oh i'm just walking paranoia so which one i don't have? I just get paranoid about little things mostly.

9. What are your vices?

Smoking and coffee. And kinda computer could be one of them.

10. What are your fears?

Heh little things also. But i don't have concrete phobias.

Well... i often have coffee with my mum in afternoon. My gran is great too, they give me advice, support me a lot, we talk about different things in my life. My mum shares a lot of experience she has with me which gives me a lot of hope in life. I think we are cool all together.

I don't like to be inappropriate. I react in the most suitable way i can (which doesn't mean i always react perfectly ofc, just in a way i think it's best). I rarely express emotions who no body shares in the room. I rarely express emotions in public really, especially negative ones. Happy ones i like to share always. Negative ones i share when other people share them as well and then we can create a certain harmonious atmosphere.

Withdrawn and a bit weird. Often didn't know what i was saying really and missed my point.
Now people for some reason see me differently. Calmed and stable even if it's far away from the truth they also see me as down to earth person.

And finally....

I just want to develop my life step by step.

atreasuredembrace

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
This'll be fun!

Background

When I first attended college, it was ENFP. then after it was ESFJ for years and recently ESFP. I placed ESFJ in my profile since this is the last result I've been getting the past week. I guess you can say I'm ESFX.

Female.

Born and raised in the United States.

The typical cute Filipino breed: Filipino, Spaniard, and Chinese. I have a feeling I have something else down the line, but this is to the best of my knowledge.

I'm Catholic.
Mom's side is pretty much Catholic.
Dad's side is pretty split... from Agnostic to Jehovah's Witnesses to I don't know what.

Questions

I definitely want to place my cosmetology license to great use, and I love networking and business. So far, my goal is to be great network marketer in skin care and succeed so I can afford to go back to college and get my bachelor's degree (I'm hoping to double major in Psychology and Business Management or Marketing) and then open up my own salon with a cute boutique and spa and maybe a Christian-Catholic center. I'm not sure of the full details yet but I definitely want money to go to school. I am not a fan of taking out loans and owing people money.

I'm friends with both genders, although sometimes the girls think I may be too friendly with the guys which they think is flirting and as for guys, sometimes they flirt back, but I really won't budge unless they start giving me physical signs that they're interested.

Good friends - Although I have a huge network of people, I like to keep family and just have a few close friends. Who else am I going to complain the world to in real life if I'm close to everyone? I'd say right now I have 3-5 friends that are loyal and true to me.

Hmm... I have yet to discover.

9. What are your vices?
pride, lust, gluttony, and sloth. Sin is my vice.

10. What are your fears?
spiders, rejection, not being accepted, being alone (different from spending time alone), getting left behind, failing (yet I still do it anyway)

I'm doing my best to make amends with everyone because it's just nowadays I'm doing my best to bond.

This is cake. I show it like it is. Sometimes when I repress it for tact and timing, sometimes it's hard to resist.

I had a very negative impact on my life at that time so I didn't have as many friends as I do now. As to what those high schoolers think of me, well, I lost close touch with them all.

And finally....

One of the goals in my life is to help people be the best and bring out the best in them. Also, to help others make them feel and look beautiful. I was always teased as a kid for being ugly and nowadays, I still get the comments that I look like a mom for my age (I have no kids and I'm asian.. apparently I am not a typical looking asian at all). I know how it feels to not feel pretty and not be a part of the so called "it" crowd but the trends of the "it" crowd change with the times. I want to be of great support for people to find their way and place in life as much as I am and that's why I place so much effort on them, thinking that THAT would be reciprocated (although more likely they don't happen).

Another thing that I found helpful to me is to live my life the way that God wants me to live: full of abundance, love, and faith and trust in Him alone.