• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. What is your personality type? awesome! :tongue:

2. Are you male or female?xx

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? us, midwest to be specific

4. What cultural background are you? mutt w/majority irish

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? general agnostic... family a mix of rather religious protestants and agnostics :)

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I work sales... to achieve this, I sell things :cheese:

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?what are these friend people of which you speak? :thinking:

8. What paranoias do you have? that my past will get me :doh:

9. What are your vices? caffeine, nicotine, talking too damned much

10. What are your fears? people with covered faces (face paint counts!), closed spaces, plants with large leaves

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I like them, therefore I keep them at an arms length :unsure:

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? depends on the emotion... if it's joy, amusement or something of that sort, it's all good... the idea of crying in public is mortifying :horor:

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? high school- smartass overachiever, now- I get frequently described as the short bubbly girl who talks a lot :blush:

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? to get as much out of life as possible... not to just live for the sake of getting through life... it's not a game where the first to finish wins

bloonsfan222

MBTI Type
intp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? intp
2. Are you male or female? male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? U.S., U.S.
4. What cultural background are you? I am a high school graduate and will soon be a college student.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? my family methodist christian. My mom is a preacher. I was a christian when I was younger, now I don't beleive all the things christians believe, but I don't tell my parents that, because it would cause a lot of conflict and it is easier not telling them.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I will be going to college to be a video game programmer.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Since I recently moved because my mom was assigned a new church to preach at, right now I have no friends.
8. What paranoias do you have? none
9. What are your vices? I am too smart
10. What are your fears? my only fear is fear itself
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? my mom is an estj and my dad is an istp, so as an intp I don't get along with them. My only sibling is my younger enfp sister; we are'nt really close.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I try not to.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? people in high school compared me to Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory. I just recently graduated from high school so I don't think people's opinions of me changed yet.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
If you have to ask what the meaning of life is you will never know. It's not something that can be explained in words.

Evening

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
1. What is your personality type? INxP. I score both INFP and INTP regularly, but historically I am/was an INFP with a weak F.

2. Are you male or female? Female.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born in the UK, and am still here. England, specifically.

4. What cultural background are you?

Suburban white girl from a lower-middle class family. Has a scottish mother from a lower-middle class family (father was an engineer), and English father from a working class family (father was in the army). I will be the first generation of my father's side to go to university, and the second generation of my mother's. Ethically, I'm bland and white, with little variation in there. English and Scottish, with no foreigners in there at all.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

Family itself is apathetic/agnostic. My mother was brought up a mild Christian, but abandoned it before she met my father, and my father always thought little of religion. I'm an atheist, personally, and actively decided on it.

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

Ideally, I'd want to do lots of things in my lifetime - perhaps this is naive of me. I'd like to possibly either go into research and become a professor of English Lit., or remove myself from that world completely and dabble in industries such as journalism and advertising before trying my hand at teaching. I'd like to preferably publish a novel or a book of poetry in my lifetime. I've had experience with my local paper as well as a national one, and I write creatively a lot in my spare time. I am obviously going to do English at uni.

7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I'm still technically in the last year of school. I go to an all-girls school, so I have limited friendship experience with males. Nevertheless, I'm fairly reserved in conversation towards all, and 'awkwardly polite' with most people before I get to know them. In group discussions, I let others mainly talk, and interject with occasional comments - usually witty comments, although in groups with more socially able/wittier/funnier participants which I'm not used to, I feel unable to compete. The more comfortable I am with a group of people, I find the better I am interacting socially. I despise small talk. If I talk, I prefer it to be about something interesting and/or meaningful. Most males I talk to aren't stereotypical - I'm rather intimidated by the jock-type lads who do everything for the banter and the laughs, so my male friendships tend to be similar to my female ones. I'm not overly girly anyway, and I role my eyes at the stereotypical LET'S TALK ABOUT MENSTRUATION LOUDLY my friends have a habit of doing, just to scare off guys.

Close friends - I have had three really close friendships, and have kept two of them. One of which, my oldest friendship, died a couple of years ago. It was interesting, actually - I was the quirky weird one, and she was completely normal, but unlike the vast majority of people who I've encountered with in my life like that, we could talk for hours upon hours on end without feeling awkward or lapsing into awkward silence at all. I'm sad we drifted apart. My others are with an outspoken female brainiac who skipped ahead a year in school, and relentlessly eccentric male with a rather large inferiority complex. Both of them I talk to very naturally - that's important to me, since it's so rare, and both of them I enjoy talking to since they both treasure debate and/or meaningful conversation. The girl I became friends with solely because I enjoyed playing devil's advocate to try and out debate her.

8. What paranoias do you have? I don't have anything, really.

9. What are your vices?

I can be fairly self-centred. Trying to do things for others is difficult - although I appreciate others and empathise with them, being pro-active about such things is difficult. I have little respect for what I consider pointless manners such as thank-you letters, as they are usually trite and completely insincere. I also lack motivation at times and get-up-and-go to make what I can with my life.

10. What are your fears? Loneliness. Doing little with my life. And death to an extent, although I'll conquer that with time.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

I'm fairly close, although not amazingly close, to my parents. My mother probably more, since she can play the extrovert more easily in my family than anyone else (we're all chronic introverts). If I have problems which I can't talk to my best male friend about, I'll go to her to talk heart-to-heart and/or cry into her shoulder. We were incredibly close when I was younger, although she found me increasingly alien as I grew up - I wasn't much of a rebellious teenager at all, but my growing up made her realise I was much more my father's child than she had previously imagined. She's a conformist, and I'm not, by nature, and that's where the conflict lied.

My father, I was pretty intimidated by as a kid. He was scary when he was angry, and he was always terrible at consoling people emotionally, being extremely practical. I saw him less than I did mum (she works part time, he doesn't), I imagine that's also partially why. I've tried to actively become closer to him. My father makes my mother look gregarious - and the both of us being rather socially reclusive, conversation between us is always limited, although I've come to realise that is not a bad thing. He is probably the only person who I can happily be silent around, though, without feeling guilty about it. It's really refreshing. He's always had a soft spot for me, I think, and I'm appreciating him much more than I used to.

My younger brother of two years... eh. We bickered a lot as kids. He did look up to me at times, through the bickering, although I think any of that has disappeared with the adolescent revelation that his sister is a bit odd. We keep out of each others way now and don't argue much - sometimes he tries to be deliberately irritating still, but he's still a kid in a man's body. But yeah, our relationship used to be stronger. I doubt it'll last much when we're adults. We're just completely different as people go - you can see how we're both products of our parents, but the apples fell on opposite sides of the tree here.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

I cry a lot, although I hate doing it and always hide it. I also hug people a lot - although I'm not keen on too much physical interaction - like touching hands or eye contact whilst speaking (I can't look into people's eyes when speaking at all). Er, I'm pretty awkward with expressing my feelings aloud, really. If there's something major going on emotionally, I'll wait a couple of weeks before I tell my friends, after it's calmed down, because I don't like demanding attention.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

I'm still in high school XD. A socially retarded nerd, but not the intimidating kind. Smiles a lot - apparently, I really have little control over what my face does - and is generally perceived as being 'nice', regardless of quietness.

To make the most of it whilst I have this brief flash of potentially brilliant existence. I don't believe in souls and I'm not at all spiritual - I am but a complex yet fragile collection of matter, as is the rest of humanity, floating on the assertion that we are more important than we are. In the grand scheme of things I am insignificant, as is everything. I have come to terms with this surprisingly easily, though, and I cannot explain why. Perhaps it's due to my baseless faith in humanity being actually not that bad. I think my fascination with humans probably contributes to my love of them. If I cannot contribute to the future and on a wide scale, I would like to contribute on a small scale - make a few people happy, or perhaps discover a few truths in my lifetime, and that will be good enough for me. That I have contributed in some way will add meaning enough.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. What is your personality type? ENFJ

2. Are you male or female? Female

3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? USA

4. What cultural background are you? Korean/African American/French/Native American/American

5. What religion are you? Agnostic What religion is your family? Baptist/Christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Human Resources for now, but ultimately I would like to be an Entrepreneur. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Focusing on paying off debt, then going back to school for HR. CANT WAIT!

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I am good friends with both sexes, I can relate with everyone. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have tons of good friends! I have around 10 really close life long friends. The friends I have are smart, good, fun, and genuine people, we also have similar tastes in music and art which is awesome.

8. What paranoias do you have? Germs from handling meat, being home alone sometimes (at night), being alone outside at night.

9. What are your vices? Cigarettes :doh:

10. What are your fears? Being in a crazy car accident (especially a head on collision), Spiders, Bears, Dealing with one of my parents dieing :(.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I am close with my parents, they are so supportive :). I am lucky to have them and love them very much. I have a half brother but we didn't grow up together, we don't talk much but he is a cool dude.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I can be a little too expressive!

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Nice, outgoing, rebellious, and possibly a party animal. How do you think people see you now? Nice, outgoing.

And finally....

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To help people, and to live, learn, & love I guess. As for the point of life in general...we could have been put here on earth by aliens, shit I dunno! haha

cranez

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w5
1. What is your personality type? ENFJ

3. What country do you live in now? United States of America What country are you born in? South Korea

4. What cultural background are you? French/French Canadian/American.

5. What religion are you? Atheist What religion is your family? Catholic / Lutheran

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
I do technical risk & fraud prevention type work. I am looking to be in a more creative vein of tech doing web development & UI design.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? In the past I have primarily only gotten along with males. Though lately I have expanding and have been making more female friends. Though I can't say I've enjoyed it so far...honestly, too much drama with female friends. >< How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I get along with just about anyone but I would have to say that I am very particular about who I consider good friends. So I would say probably two handfuls of people I consider good friends. Good enough to talk about that would feel the same in return at least.

8. What paranoias do you have? Internet security (information I share online and being stalked or having my identity stolen), germs from handling raw meat & losing everything I've worked hard to earn.

9. What are your vices? Communication. Technologies (always having my phone or a computer).

10. What are your fears? Poisonous insects, heights & natural disasters.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents & siblings (if you had any)? I am very close to my mother. Not so close to my father, though we do try to keep close. They're very protective and supportive of me. My brothers however, both older than I am, we are not too close but manage to keep our relationships with each other healthy and frequently talk if too much time had bone in between.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I can occasionally express more than I intended to. I don't like it either.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Rebellious & intimidating.

And finally....

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To improve human interaction with technologies. To help people & help them feel understood.

celeste

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?
INFP
2. Are you male or female?
female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
United States/ditto
Irish/Dutch/French/German
Christian, grew up Roman Catholic

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Currently a SAHM, and not loving it. I would love to do something creative, but lack confidence and training.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
My best friend is my husband. Other than that, we have a fairly casual friend group of mostly men who have similar interests/intellectual leanings, etc. I also have a few scattered friends who are also mothers...we can discuss "mom" things.
8. What paranoias do you have?
My natural assumption is that everyone hates me. Does that count?
9. What are your vices?
Emotional eating, overspending, escapist daydreaming
10. What are your fears?
Rejection, contagious disease, enclosed spaces, isolated expanses, drowning, bacterial infection, meaninglessness, never discovering my purpose in life, imposing on other people, making phone calls, receiving phone calls, heights, being perceived as unintelligent/inadequate/irritating
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
I am close to my parents (emotionally/socially/literal geographic proximity). Closer than I'd like, but I do love them. I think they were good parents. I am also fairly close to my sister (ESFP), although we lead very different lives.
I'm comfortable with expressing most of my emotions in public. I would never dream of crying in public, but otherwise I'm fairly open and expressive (although more guarded about anger). Hardly anyone is aware of my deepest level of emotions, however.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
In high school I was probably perceived as a slightly dorky, individualistic, artsy/intellectual "good" kid. I'm a bit more outgoing/warm/friendly/conforming now, and people seem to be surprised by my own perception of myself (which is still caught up in how I was seen in high school and is extremely self-loathing).
And finally....
Oh, that's funny...I struggle so much with this. I guess that it's to use who I am as a unique individual to embody love and light and goodness as best as I am able.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? Ixxx, likely INTP or INFP though
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA for both
4. What cultural background are you? Uhhh, I don't really know...
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Me: Agnostic, family: Christian/Catholic

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Something with art design or music. in college currently majoring in computer animation and design
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
It really depends, gender doesn't seem to matter. I have one good friend, I don't know why I am friends with him, we just get along well.
What paranoia don't I have...
9. What are your vices?
Procrastination, that counts right?
10. What are your fears?
Trusting someone, then getting it thrown in my face.
Hmm... divorced parents so the answer can be pretty complicated. My brother, I tolerate him, that's about it.
I try not to, but that is mainly because I don't like the attention it draws, not really because I care about the actual display...
A loner, about the same now too.
And finally....
I'm constantly trying to figure this one out...

YoungGuns

MBTI Type
INTP
As if anybody's gonna read 40+ pages of this...

Backgound
INTP (yes, another one)
2. Are you male or female? m
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US/US
4. What cultural background are you? southern white blue collar low to middle class, depending on which part of family. Grandparents and back, almost all poor farmers.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? N/A (secretly); christian

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? looking to be a business owner, probably in mailorder. There are other ideas on the plate. I basically wanna make enough money young to live off passive investments and do/learn whatever I want

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? (I'm male) I generally find casual friendships with females easier, assuming they're not the MTV type or whatever. Serious and/or deeper and/or more abstract discussions are better with certain males generally. I'm always in the "just friends" category with females. I usually market myself as a joke but at the same time someone you can talk intelligently with if needed. My few close friends have moved on in life. I almost never hang out with people outside of an establishment, and am bored when I do.

8. What paranoias do you have? Don't know how to answer that. I guess being stuck in my current position of going nowhere?

9. What are your vices? Sugar. I suppose learning tons of stuff without actually doing anything.

10. What are your fears? Most basic level: failure, just like most people of the world. Specifically, dealing with people in business where it requires strong communication and/or sales skills-I would be MUCH better financially if I could get over that, but really feel to not be capable of it. I'm also recently admitted to myself that I'm afraid of socializing with people outside of an organizational setting, which includes dating. Dealing with friends (outside of my few GOOD friends) one on one without any tasks to do is awkward (or just boring, if it's a good friend) because my niche is pointing out humor in others' conversations/finding logical flaws. Not sure if any of that is coherent, but whatever.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Altogether very dysfunctional. My dad's a closed minded annoying egomaniac that "hates everything", repeats the same conversations/comments over and over, and supports almost nothing I have accomplished or interested in. Despite that, we can get along great if he's in a decent mood and not repeating the same thoughts yet again. Usually I avoid him. I love my mom, but she's the polar opposite of me in every way. I hate saying this, but she's slow, as in very much lacking intelligence. Aside from some-most household chores, I GUESS you could say I raised myself since middle school. She's very annoying; she nags a lot and rambles on and on and on about useless details, worse than I am here. Here lately my sister and I get along good in small doses. I think she may finally realize how insane our parents are. Nobody in my family appreciates my personality or sense of humor.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Strangers: I don't, or I try to act friendly just to be nice. Casual friends: chameleon like; casual conversation and usually humorous, depending on the situation. I generally come off as someone who has no idea what he's doing among strangers.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Massively depends on the social setting. Different people perceive me in extremely different ways.
And finally....

Mine: enjoy it without harming others. Life in general: to survive.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

Nic

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
1. What is your personality type? INTP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US
4. What cultural background are you? Southeastern US
5. What religion are you? Atheist What religion is your family? Atheist, agnostic, occultist, and baptist

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? I work in a public health lab What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I am currently working towards my B.S. in chemistry to advance in my career.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I get along equally with nerds of both genders. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a few close friends and many acquaintances.
8. What paranoias do you have? I have always been suspicious of cabbage.
9. What are your vices? Too much internet
10. What are your fears? Failure
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm a tough nut to crack, but we all love each other even if we sometimes have difficulty understanding one another.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't, except occasionally anger.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? I was the weird kid. How do you think people see you now? Still a weirdo.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Why does it have to have a point? Isn't existence itself amazing enough?

S

SingSmileShine

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? I am an ENFP with strong NF. :)
2. Are you male or female? I'm a she!
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States, and United States.
4. What cultural background are you? Uhm...what do you mean? My ancestors were Italian, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, English, and French!
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Roman Catholic, and Roman Catholic. But we're very tolerant and accepting ones!

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? A big old Broadway star. And to pursue that goal, I sing. Every day. Practice!
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? With the male gender, I'm generally better at getting along with them. Guys, I've found, are generally more accepting. I love being around them - they're more fun, as well! Girls are very great - some of them. I love my close girl friends, but in general I don't like girls as much. So, in the end, I have more guy friends, but the girl friends I do have I'm closer with than any guys. Except for one guy that I'm particularly close to. The other close friends are all girls!
8. What paranoias do you have? That I don't know myself.
9. What are your vices? Boys and food. But I'm very good at controlling both. :)
10. What are your fears? Death of those I love, failure, and the apocalypse.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Great for both of my parents and also for my only sibling: my little brother!
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Doesn't bother me, but I try to come across as happy as possible.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I'm actually still in high school.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To be happy! Whatever that means to me. :)

spiderfrommars

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTJ.
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? America, on both counts.
4. What cultural background are you? Irish Catholic, for the most part.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist, raised mostly atheist/agnostic with some cultural Catholic stuff and Catholic extended family. I tried being an actual Catholic at one point, but it didn't work out.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm not positive, but becoming an academic/professor in the field of religion (Judeo-Christian) is likely. I'm going to try to publish my poetry, but I do not count this as a "career" as it will never make me money. I may end up being a lawyer. I'm in college now, and studying religion/art history and poetry.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? My friendships are not wildly different with men and women. I find I become more pushy and lighthearted with the men I am friends with, around women I tend to be more serious and contemplative. I have been intimidated by women, but never by men. (On a related note, when it comes to dating, women make me very nervous but I find approaching men to be very easy.) Good friends, I would say…about ten, with four in particular being the ones I consider very close. Why are we friends? They're intelligent, they have good ideas, they'll debate with me we've helped each other through various crises. My friendships are pretty utilitarian. They fall into two categories: we're friends because we analyze stuff together, or we're friends because we play D&D (mostly both, actually). That's not to say I don't feel close emotional bonds, though. I really care about these people, but I have a bad tendency to "put them on the shelf."
8. What paranoias do you have? Suddenly losing my intelligence. The reason this is so scary to me is that I might not even realize it. The way I perceive the world would just be fundamentally altered.
9. What are your vices? Pride and sloth.
10. What are your fears? Screwing up my academic career/getting kicked out of school, wasting my potential generally (yeah, see? pride) being called a bully or otherwise seen as/accused of abusing my friends (I know that's a weirdly specific fear, but I had some weird/bad experiences last semester and they had an affect on me), actually abusing my friends without realizing it because many of them are extremely sensitive and I am a bull in a china shop, etc.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My mom's had some mental health problems so now I find it difficult to trust her. We have fun together though. She's very childlike and we hang out like siblings. My dad's very serious, though he likes to have fun as well, I can tell he thinks I make life harder for myself. Both of them try very hard to help, but only make things worse, in their respective ways.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm fine with it. Too fine. If an emotion enters my body, it immediately is purged. I often don't notice how much impact this has on others.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? High school is when I was starting to actually make friends. I was a real nerd, on the mock trial team, as well as being very involved in theater. I think people saw me as very energetic and obsessive, smart but also a little off-putting, intimidating. Those words wouldn't be wrong to describe the way people see me now (it's only been 3 years!), but the pond I'm in got bigger. I also have mellowed out and gotten less ambitious. I've become much more lethargic, more comfortable socially.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? That's a tough question. I suppose the point to my life is to learn about everything that interests me, and to create everything I envision. Neither of those is close to a possible goal, but I try to move along those lines.

Fim27

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5th
Backgound
INTJ
Female
United States. Born in Philippines
American, Filipino, French, German, and Indian.
Christian; Same.
Though, I guess my thoughts are making me wonder about certain things about religion :3

Questions
Probably Nursing. If not, I hope something interesting like a certain type of scientist. High School, currently.
I get along with both. I don't really handle boys that well. I guess I feel like my actions must differ from girls. Like not girly-ish (which I'm not).
Really close good friends is 4. The ones I can really talk to 2. The two are who I show my "real" self, which I don't show much.
Seeing the number 23. My mood. I depend a lot on my mood. I lock myself up if
I'm angry since its scary to see that side of me.
9. What are your vices?
Over-thinking. Looking into it too deep.
10. What are your fears?
Hmm, falling in love?
Parents are fine. Not close relationship though. Especially with my dad.
At times I have high expectations that they can't hit. I'm still at a stage I'm learning things so
I'll let that flow as I go.
Strangers I don't show my emotions. I just a cold face the whole time. With friends I let the positive side of me show,
but not certain emotions that would scare them off. I control my emotions well.
I'm in high school .-. As same as always but I guess more than before. I interact with others a little. I'm still keep to myself
as always.
And finally....
Live my life to its extent. I want to live the beginning of my life questioning. Then I hope I end my life with answers. I want to have a great life that I can look back at an laugh and cry. Not much regrets, I hope. In general, I would say just live. What "normal" people do.

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Backgound
INFP! :D
Female.
Brazil, and always lived in Brazil.
Brazillian cultural background? xD
I have japanese, chinese, italian and general brazillian ascendence (this last one means I don't know). I had some experience with the japanese colony (is this word right? xD), but mostly I lived with the usual brazillian middle class people. I was a scout too.

I'm atheist, my mom is atheist, my dad believes in something greater, his parents were catholics I guess, and my other grandma doesn't believe in anything, but she has been going to a japanese-something-like-a-church (I don't know what it's called)

Questions
Clinic psychologist! I'm studying Psychology at college! :D
It's ok, but I have more girl friends than boy friends. I hesitate a little before making friends with boys, since I had some boy friends that wanted to turn into boyfriends when I didn't want to, and I ended up not knowing what to do, then ruining up our friendship and getting hurt. I have 6 close friends with whom I feel good to say anything, or almost anything - between these I include my boyfriend, my bestest friend ever. xD They are people I feel confortable with, have fun with, they don't demand stuff from me, nor seem to be judging me, seem to care about me, and I trust and care about them...
Sometimes I worry about stuff, but I wouldn't call it paranoia.
9. What are your vices?
Internet. Computer. MMORPGs (I've been without MMO it's been 3 years. \o/ Well, I played a little last month...) Good games.
10. What are your fears?
Can't think of any right now. It's a good thing for me to think about.
It's very good! I've been a little distant from my mother, since I'm living with my dad, and I don't like calling her when she's at work, and she gets home from work when I'm going to sleep... We get along very well and talk about almost anything (I still have to filtrate some stuff hehe). I've no simblings.
Don't like crying in public, but I'm very sensitive, cry a lot and can't avoid it. Which makes me very sad. xD Not problem with happy emotions.
They used to see me has a shy, quiet nerd, whose whole life was studying. A girl even came to me once and asked, "you really only study in your life?" And I was like o.o and thought "but I only study one day before the test. My life is games and internet" and said nothing. I still had the best grades in my class...
Now, in college, people see me as a cute happy-go-lucky girl, with normal grades, nerd (but most of my friends and acquaintances are nerds), social - not a social butterfly, but not as quiet as before. People who knew me before said I changed a lot in the last 2 years. And I agree.

And finally....
I want to be a good, healthy and balanced person, to be a good, healthy and balanced mother, to have good, healthy and balanced children. I also want to be able to help people to lessen the suffering in their lives. So I'm studying Psychology.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.
You are welcome. Thanks for asking. :p

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Meh, haven't done this in a while, might as well write an up-to-date version for fun.

ENFP
Manly Man!
Born and live in the U.S.
Geek, dork, nerd, neckbeard, creeper, loner, moral-nihilist, existentialist, megalomaniacal lunatic, and anti-culture.
Upbeat Atheist; godless universe and futile existence with a smile!
Bro is agnostic (he doesn't know), Sis is a Buddhist/Pantheist/Hipster who believes in 'God' but nothing beyond that, Mom believes in the idea of a higher being, Dad . . . not sure/not really religious

Dream career: novel writer. Currently working on a novel.
Have more male friends than female, but all seem to be roughly equal I suppose. I have a handful of friends of whom I associate with simply because I like them for who they are.
That bad people will seek to harm me and enjoy it.
9. What are your vices?
Sloth, gluttony, and pride. And to a certain extent, lust and wrath as well.
10. What are your fears?
Direct abuse from those with power, deprivation of good life, and severe mocking from others.
Mom, Bro, and Sis: cool. Dad: less than ideal.
Can express a good smile or laugh every now and then. Wish I could unleash my anger out in public though, however I value my security too much to compromise it as a result from untamed and free emotions.
And finally....
Quiet loser.
Life has no intrinsic purpose or meaning; such things are inherently subjective in nature and must be accessed through ones emotional desires. My point in life, is to live a life like no other, one of which I can experience a great and many things of my own liking.

Pajderman

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
Backgound
1. INFx Conscious J unconscious P
2. Male
3. Sweden, Sweden
4. -
5. Christian, Christian

6. Novelist or designer of human-oriented programs/services. I´m studying cognitive sience at Linköping University.

7. I have a lot of people of both genders who I consider my friends and probably even more who considers me their friend. There are very few who I actually spends time with. Most of them I know from school and some who I play trading card game with.

8. That there are some old man with a pair of binoculars in an adjacent apartment staring at me.

9. Time Optimism

10. To be forgotten, to be the center of attention, beeing misunderstod and misjudged based on that. Beeing called an egoist.

11. Well, fairly good with most of them. My litle brother can drive me nuts sometimes, he is so close-minded. My father and litle sister is the only ones I feel understand me which is a big plus.

12. I probebly show a lot of emotion in the way i act. Feel so many of them that they have to shine throw. But on the contrary i rarley ever speak of them. They are my problems and no one will take them away from me.

13. Somewhat of an oddball.

14. To create.

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP
Female
USA! USA!
Um...American? Part Cajun?
Christian. Christian/Non-Religious

Questions
Well, I was thinking about going into graphic design, but...yeah. Where I believe I fit most is in at least a creative field. Practice, practice, practice, and more practice.
Guys are easier to get along with because they cause no drama. I hardly see them, but I have one best friend that I hang out with a majority of the time when we can.
Judgmentalism, rejection, afraid while I'm driving some of the time, and fear of being bitten by spiders.
9. What are your vices?
Jealousy, Passivity, and Anxiety
10. What are your fears?
About the same as my vices and paranoias
Only child. I get along great with my mom. Dad is hard to get along with much of the time
Depends. I used to be sort of bad with emotional outbursts when I was a teen/early 20s.
Nerdy social outcast that was a goody-two-shoes. Just too quiet and distant from others; not very friendly.

And finally....
Right now I'm in limbo at this point on what I think my point in life is. There's stuff I wish I can do, but don't have the finances, and don't have any fortunate circumstances coming my way here lately.

Nephele

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP
Female
Australia :)
Australian!
Agnostic, and mixed. Catholic/agnostic/Anglican

Questions
Psychology, and I'm currently studying at uni.
I get along with both equally. I don't have many friends at all. I'm a hermit, and I prefer it that way. But I do have some close friends, whom are good to talk to, and I can be spontaneous and adventurous with them.
When people watch me do things, I get paranoid, and when people look at me. Also people judging me, and taking advantage of me.
9. What are your vices?
Chocolate!
10. What are your fears?
Flying bugs and Beatles! Also, being taken advantage of.
I get along with my father, my mother... Not so much.
I tend to express my emotion in public whether I want to or not :p
High school - outcast, rebel, quiet around those I don't know, loud around those I do. Now - people don't really see me, I'm a hermit :p but I'm guessing sensitive, caring, quiet, adventurous.

And finally....
Well, I see life as pointless in general. But it's what you make of it, and it's not how many adventures you have, or how often you go out, how popular you are, how much money you have, it's about doing what you want to do, and I'm doing what I want to do and it feels nice :)

Fleeting

MBTI Type
ENTP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Mysterious locale. Canada.
4. What cultural background are you? Swedish-Canadian.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Question mark. Annd.. Well, my mom was pretty hippy dippy. There was Christian, then Wiccan.. But, we never went to church. I was saved from being a zombie.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Multi-disciplinarian. Working towards the field of physics, although I have a long way to go. I need to have a better grasp of math, due to being poorly educated.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? All good. More gushy with females, more analytical and debating with males.
8. What paranoias do you have? Migraines.
9. What are your vices? Food.
10. What are your fears? Migraines.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Was always annoyed when told what to do. Would question them a lot. Sometimes my dad would rage, and then I'd giggle and he'd rage louder and scare me into submission. Really sarcastic and jokester with my sister.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm really enthusiastic and interested when speaking with people.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Really happy, huggy on the surface. Sometimes introspective and thoughtful. Optimistic and cheerful. Nowadays, Outgoing, cheerful, argumentative. Somewhat insensitive. Scatterbrained, disorganized, not really caring about how others perceive me.
And finally....

My life is a constant move towards something greater, in my self, and those close to me. To learn all that we can, and become the best we can be, in all aspects of life. Knowledge and understanding of the world around me, and trying to make it better. Being with my husband and sharing life together, growing together. And poking fun at people to see what they do. :D

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States
4. What cultural background are you? American, North Eastern. Mediterranean influences.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christianity

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Illustration. Constantly working, art shows
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I am much more comfortable being friends with men. They just seem more relaxed, they don't want so much from you emotionally and they do more activities. I like women too but they just seem to want a lot from you emotionally very quickly and I'm also not really into a lot of the "feminine" activities interests so sometimes I don't have much to say to some women. I don't have a lot of friends. I find it very difficult to meet new people and I have to know someone very well to consider them a friend. The people that I am close to are generally creative types who like to have fun. I don't like to get to serious.
8. What paranoias do you have? I am very paranoid that all the people I love are really laughing behind my back and one day the will all leave me.
9. What are your vices? the internet, TV.
10. What are your fears? I don't really have any fears.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I spend a lot of time with my mother and step father. I enjoy spending time with them but I don't feel like I can share things with them so there is a certain lack of closeness. My father had been out of my life until a few years ago. We see each other about once a month but again he's not someone i would share things with.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't do it and sometimes when other people it makes me uncomfortable. Though really I don't get that emotional anyways.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I always felt like an outcast in high school but looking back I don't think it was true. Everyone wrote about how funny i was in my yearbook. I think people saw me as a academic, intimidating loner who would throw out a good one liner every so often. I was also into 70's punk rock. Now? I think I'm some what more open now, more laidback. I think I let people see my fun creative side more.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'm not sure. I think it has something to do with making drawings that are informative, inspiring and make people happy.