• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP
2. Are you male or female?Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?USA
4. What cultural background are you?A little Native American mixed with lots of caucasian Scots-Irish and German with Southern/Mountain flavor
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?Hmm, I'm sort of a..Gnostic Christian I guess you could say. My family are mainly more traditional Christians, and one of my sisters is a Buddhist. Me and my sisters all have a little bit of a New Age-y influence on our spirituality, too.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm a straight A student with a major in literature and a minor in French. I guess I could teach or write or something. I'm keeping my options open, I might go to grad school.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I get along pretty well with both genders in friendships.
8. What paranoias do you have?car accidents, dying alone
9. What are your vices?I used to smoke and drink but not much anymore. I guess you could call anti-depressants and chocolate my vices now. Oh, and diet coke. I'm such a diet cokehead.
10. What are your fears?not being loved, being left out, being violated in some way by a predatory person
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?uh...very unique. not bad, but not traditionally splendid either
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?I do
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?People in high school probably saw me as this non-conformist artsy type -maybe a little crazy- who ran around with a small group of hippies and goths. I was so shy that I was ignored at first, but by my senior year people I didn't know said hi to me in the hall.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?to bring love into the world, to bring healing where I see pain, to try to help others, to be creative and express myself fully, to have a diverse collection of life experiences and just make the most of it all

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTP
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA
4. What cultural background are you? Upper MIddle Class, White
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheistic/buddhist. Protestant/ atheist.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Architesture, high school.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Males: shitty. Girls: one sided; being manipulated. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have 1 really close friend, and we get aong alright.
8. What paranoias do you have? People manipulating me.
9. What are your vices? Talkativeness, individuality.
10. What are your fears? Being alone forever, getting into trouble, failing.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Good siblings (if you had any)? I am its slave.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? F**K no.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Retard How do you think people see you now?
And finally.... They don't I'm a worthless tool.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Survive.

I enjoyed filling out the survey.

Scarfism

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
1. What is your personality type?
INFJ.
2. Are you male or female?
Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
Canada and Canada.
4. What cultural background are you?
Asian.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
Catholic and Catholic.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I am in HR.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I get along with both genders but prefer the company of my female friends a bit more. :) I do not have a lot of friends but rather a few very good friends.
8. What paranoias do you have?
Answering this may give away too much about myself. ;)
9. What are your vices?
I can have a smart mouth. hehe
10. What are your fears?
See answer for Question 8.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Good. No major issues.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
It is difficult to express emotion anywhere.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
A geek. haha Now, not what the people in high school would have expected.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
Just play the game well.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? - INFP.
2. Are you male or female? - Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Mars......oh OK, England.
4. What cultural background are you? - I only know of British. I should maybe do that whole family tree thing...
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - I'm Spiritual. My mother is Spiritual. My sister used to be, but now doesn't seem to care. My brother is Antheist.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? - My dream job would to be a shrink, or a carer, or work with children. Or a writer. A bit clique INFP...but it's true. :p What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - Nothing really right now. :laugh:
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? - In general I get on better with males. I find them to be easier to get along with, and a lot less bitchy. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - Hmm, define "good friends" I have a handful of close friends, but don't see them nearly as much as I ought to. They're my friends because they care, they listen, and they're also fun!
8. What paranoias do you have? - I'm not sure.....probably lots, lol.
9. What are your vices? - Shutting myself off from the "real" world, procrastination, too sensitve (?) I could probably go on....
10. What are your fears? - Excluding the "silly" things like clowns. Atlough clowns are so effin' evil!! Abandonment/losing loved ones, being taken advantage of, the thought of being stuck in a rut forever more.Etc.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? - I have no relationship with my father. I have no father as far as I'm concernd. Me and my mum get on pretty well these days, but there;s some tension there. siblings (if you had any)? Me and my sister clash - she's an INFP too, but we seem to just argue a lot. Me and my brother get on very well - I'm guessing him as either INTP or ISTP...but I could possibly be wrong.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - Sometimes I express it too much, sometimes not enough. I'd say.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? - Introverted, not exactly "cool" but able to get on with some people from each kind of clique, and not a "nerd" either. But only have a handful of close friends. How do you think people see you now? - Different people seem to see me differently. But the common ones are "interesting", "deep", "emotional", "sensitive", "naieve", "innocnet", "cute", "funny", "quiet", "great to talk to when in need of support" LOL...
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - Life in general - whatever the individual feels is their point to life. My life - I'm still trying to figure it all out. Ha. But, I believe we're given certain circumstances as a way for us to learn, and grow. I guess that's what I think life is about - to learn, and grow. But then there are so many why's...and...my head hurts...:blush: I think about these issues too much.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP

2. Are you male or female? female

4. What cultural background are you? i don't know if this is asking for heritage or culture, so i'll answer both - american middle class, heritage is Northern & Eastern European

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? i am an agnostic theist - we cannot know god, but we can theorize..
i attend protestant and buddhist religious services, though i ascribe to no particular religion. my family is mostly roman catholic.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
art history. i want to work in a museum. i am a secretary.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
i have a pretty even split in terms of friends' genders; always have. i have many acquaintances, but only a handful of close friends. i remain friends with them because we support and encourage each other, we strive to understand one another, and most importantly we just really enjoy each other's company..

i'm not often paranoid, but i find when i am worried it is most often related to the safety/welfare of people i care about..
that, or i am worried that any given job won't be done properly or with enough effort.. sometimes i just do things for people or overshoot my own priorities to allow time to 'help'..

9. What are your vices?
procrastination, anti-authoritarianism, cynicism, sensitivity, feeling alone

10. What are your fears?
aging, because it means being feeble and possibly alone..

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
no siblings. get on well with both parents (with effort, they are ESFP & ESFJ), though as a child i felt as if i grew up too quickly.

hesitant, unless the emotion is amusement.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

i know they saw me as strange..i think some people thought i was a total nerd/intellectual, and some thought i was the typical sensitive artsy type..whatever that means.

i think people see me now as a humanist, and an artist.
beyond that i dont know.

And finally....

to experience and grow.

P

Phantonym

1. What is your personality type? INFJ. Enneagram 4w5
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Estonia x2
4. What cultural background are you? Estonian
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I consider myself agnostic and I'm not even baptized. My parents are baptized as Lutherans but they're not religious.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Currently, I'm a university student. I'd like to be a translator some day in the very very VERY distant future. Ideally - no career for me, thanks.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I've only had female friends. I can't say that I have a single friend who meets my requirements of a good friendship. I have a couple of closer friends, or rather good acquaintances, but I consider the upkeep of that status quite tedious. I meet them maybe once a year out of obligation.
8. What paranoias do you have? That revealing too much of myself will turn out to be a nightmare of epic proportions. People turning against me and using the information to ridicule me. I don't trust myself or others.
9. What are your vices? My sick and twisted sense of humour? Being too passive. Lack of motivation. Underachieving. Avoiding dealing with people and other things. At my worst, I'm negative, pesky, moody and inclined to whine and nag until I get my way or until I'm ignored/bored.
10. What are your fears? Being ridiculed in public. Feeling rejected and embarrassed. Feeling helpless. Having regrets in the future. That people close to me are harmed or in pain.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Neutral. My parents and I are not that emotionally close but we get along OK. I don't think I've ever had a real conversation with my father (ISTJ). I'm having mixed feelings towards my mother (IXFJ). There's no outward animosity between us, maybe a bit of resentment on my part, which I don't express that often. I have a younger brother (ISTJ) and I consider him to be my best friend, we're quite close.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Bad. Very bad. I just don't do it very often.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school I was the loner, smart and mostly invisible kid in the corner. I think that people might have seen me as very proud, uptight and snobbish. Not much has changed since then.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Living. Seeking happiness.

iseekserendipity

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w?
I feel I don't share enough of myself nowadays (I use to be much more free, but then I got all paranoid...). So this is to serve as proof I am willing to put myself out there... Or something.

Background

INFP. So far. I relate to the INFJ a lot except for the focus part. But then again, who knows... I'm still looking.

Female.

Madagascar. Belgium.

(thinks: Weird how I see this as somehow racial: I suppose this shows my limits or my associations (my culture = my racial group)...): Black. Mixed. Weird. Mostly Black though (that's where I have my sensitivities - rational or not - as well... *sigh*)

Buddhist aspiring... Self improvement, don't see it as a religion as much as a spiritual/philosophical aspiration: self improvement and seeking to be a "better" human being. Raised catholic. My parents: one Buddhist bent, one Christian bent.

Questions
I struggle to think of things as "career" and think of things much more as "jobs". Right now though: translations. In terms of improvement: focus, discipline... and such. *I have many of the ENFP's stereotypical flaws*

Bond more with women. Because they take me more "as is" and also more as a "being" (my issues, I know). Good friends: few, and even with my good friends, I doubt I share readily my struggles/frustrations/issues. I hold back a lot.

Too many. Not being good enough comes up often.

9. What are your vices?
Smoking, *cough*drinking*cough* so that I stop analyzing/over-thinking so much and live a more spontaneous lifestyle, letting my fears dictate my life, over-analyzing, lack of self trust (I really don't trust myself), etc. Too many should be the answer... most probably.

10. What are your fears?
Loss of control. Lack of progress. Stagnation. Limiting reality with my own preconceived ideas... Many, I guess.

My mother (INFP): best friend. The only one whose criticism I take with a grain of salt yet listen to... My father: non existent. I know there is a bond... But I don't feel a person-to-person bond. I don't know my siblings (never met them).

Frustrated. Stupid. *sigh* Nothing positive. In private (alone) is ok.

The many "keepingintouch" tools available (Facebook, etc.) have made me hear lots of "kind, gentle, "soft"" descriptions... I don't know. I doubt everything. I think, nowadays, people see me as stuck or frigid (which can be right in some ways but not in the ways they think)...

And finally....
Making people happy (with themselves first (self accepting), second with life). Making people see how beautiful they are to me... But then again... I don't know.

Last edited:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTP, enneagram 3
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? USA
What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? A big mix of European.
5. What religion are you? I just believe there is a god..
What religion is your family? Different variations of Christian.

Questions
6. What career are you in? N/A
Looking to be in? Music, acting, composing. Something in physics as a back up, unless I find other interesting science fields.
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Taking as advanced of classes as I possibly can and practicing my music.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Male: The best. Female: Not so good, because they tend to get a little too illogical and end up shouting at me.
How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have many friends, but I have only a few really close friends, but maybe one or two I really, truly care about. They are my friends because I trust them and value their opinion.
8. What paranoias do you have? None.
9. What are your vices? Nothing serious.
10. What are your fears? Faliure.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Fairly good. Siblings, decent.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I am not very emotional in public. I am happy generally.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Arrogant, stuck up, a know it all, intelligent, obnoxious, honest, crazy. But they respect me.
How do you think people see you now? In general, as a great person. As a student, same way, with the respect.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? My point is to accomplish, and to have a good time. The point in another's is their own to figure out.

luvfreedom

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5/6w
Backgound
INTP
Female
USA
African American
Pluralist/Adventist

Questions
Adult Educator/getting phd/life coach
Get along very well with men, but women tend to be put off with my ability to emotionally detach from drama/a few/because they are very emotionally independent, yet loving and give me space.
Can't trust systems totally.
9. What are your vices?
Can't wake up without coffee
10. What are your fears?
That you are going to use all of this information to harm us poor unsuspecting dummies that are telling you all of our business.
Great! I couldn't live without them
Getting better, but still very cool.
Late bloomer/Wise and insightful
And finally....
To help people simplify, love, and live.

luvfreedom

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5/6w
INFJ.
Female.
Canada and Canada.
Asian.
Catholic and Catholic.
I am in HR.
I get along with both genders but prefer the company of my female friends a bit more. :) I do not have a lot of friends but rather a few very good friends.
Answering this may give away too much about myself. ;)
9. What are your vices?
I can have a smart mouth. hehe
10. What are your fears?
See answer for Question 8.
Good. No major issues.
It is difficult to express emotion anywhere.
A geek. haha Now, not what the people in high school would have expected.
Just play the game well.
Just play the game well.

This is a VERY good answer!

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTP
2. Are you male or female? Male
4. What cultural background are you? I came from middle to upper-middle class suburban America
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I cannot place any significance on a solitary, formal organized religion, however much I borrow from their texts and spiritual beliefs. My family was almost all Catholic.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm studying to be a part of some sort of environmental/sustainability career. I'm going through college but I doubt that will do much for me. I just hope to land a job that I'll enjoy being a part of in many ways.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I'm friends with many of both genders, but you might consider them mostly acquaintances. Close friends are extremely limited in numbers. There are a few people in my life that I will basically not see for stretches of time but will never forget, in that I will be able to relate to them at a later date just as if no time has passed. These are the "truer" friends in my opinion. Aside from one person who I hold extremely dear in terms of a "best-friend" or "life-partner" caliber friendship, I value these personal relationships the most.. and yet all my friends or acquaintances can be considered limited in quantity.
8. What paranoias do you have? I can get paranoid about police.
9. What are your vices? Lacking compassion and encouragement towards myself and others in shortcomings, emotional retardation, a mild addiction, and general apathy.
10. What are your fears? Police states, encroachments on civil liberties, the idea that I'm doing wrong in my actions, the fear that the world will only get worse in regards to equality and quality of life for all, mass suffering, and the loss of my functional capabilities.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Parents are cool with me. The whole immediate family was stressed out by the illness of a parent and the unit sort of imploded in on itself. As a result, I am and they are distant. Used to clash a bit with the sister growing up, but we get along better now.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Unless it's excitement, terrible.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Some quite kid who had strong opinions, was a bit dorky, yet was likable to some people and had a good sense of humor.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To better ourselves in understanding and being, and celebrate the experience of life.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
1. What is your personality type? INTP.
2. Are you male or female? Male.
3. What country do you live in now? USA. What country are you born in? USA.
4. What cultural background are you? White middle class.
5. What religion are you? None. What religion is your family? Anglican.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Psychology. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Taking a psychology course.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Men: mediocre. Women: shaky. I have extremely high N, and most people I know are ES types; they don't understand me. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 2, they are all relaxed, and I do nto have to quadrupple explain everything to them.
8. What paranoias do you have? Everyone hates me.
9. What are your vices? Klondike bars and wine.
10. What are your fears? Spiders, never being loved romantically.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Great. siblings (if you had any)? ISTJ older twin brother dominates me, beats me up, then tries to convince me that we love each other. Inreality, I'm just surviving most of the time. So it's really shitty. At least it's gone for 50 days this summer :D!
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Avoid it like the plague.
13. How do you think people see you in high school? Retarded. How do you think people see you now? They don't since it's summer and I'm home all the time.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? My life is to discover and to improve the reality I inhabbit. Most people seem to live just because they can't do anything new or useful. Their hobbies include oppressing me, fucking, sports, and acting like idiots.

staytuned7

*giggle* I'm going to enjoy this little self-centred reply to it's fullest!

INFJ

I'm of the female type

3. What country do you live in now? What country are were you born in?
China/Canada

Um...WASP? Is that a culture?

I'm a Bahá'í. My mother is Baptist and my father is "agnostic."

6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
Sustainable agriculture (or development)
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Studying Chinese in China for a year :D (and then perhaps studying sustainable agriculture in Chinese in China for 4 years)

7. What is your friendships like with both genders?
Males: strong...I get along well with guys. Females: getting better as I am striving more to relate
How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I have 4 really, really good friends. We were the Bahá'í youth in the town I spent a year going to university in. They're all guys and probably the coolest, nicest, most genuine people you could ever meet. 2 of them are China-bound, as well.

I don't believe in paranoia

9. What are your vices?
That's between me and God

10. What are your fears?
Growing far away from God

Parents: decent...my dad and I get along great, but my mum and I clash a bit. I have no siblings.

Depends on the situation and the emotion. This is a vague question to answer.

Honestly, there is no way I could ever know. I know how I see myself, and perhaps that's the real question this is asking. As for high school...I don't even want to think about it. High school was horrible :D

And finally....
To aid and assist humanity, to promote unity amongst all mankind, and to bring forth children into the world who will do the same. Also, and I will quote a Bahá'í prayer for this, "I bear witness, O my God, that Thou hast created me to know Thee and to worship Thee"

Yes, the Bahá'í Faith is really important to me. Yeah!

secondhandsight

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
What is your personality type? INFJ
Are you male or female? Female
What country do you live in now? USA
What country are you born in? Ireland
What cultural background are you? White well-bred potato
What religion are you? Lapsed Catholic
What religion is your family? Same

What career are you in? Science/technical writing
- or looking to be in? Psychology
Daydreaming, cueing up to start psych. degree
What are your friendships like with both genders? Generally not bad,
though better with guys

How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
3 good friends. I admire them, they understand me

What paranoias do you have? None
What are your vices? They might be implements in my woodwork room
What are your fears? being misunderstood/unwittingly hurting others
What is your relationship like with your parents? Excellent (father) and problematic (mother)
- with siblings? Excellent (brudder 1) and liveable (brudder 2)
How are you with expressing emotion in public? Generally not very comfortable
How do you think people saw you in high school? Incurable swot
How do you think people see you now? At home, normal; in the US, introverted freaktard ;)

What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
/Fe sink off: To look after, encourage and enable development in as many people as I can.
The point in general: to endlessly reach for perfection

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Backgound
ENTJ

Male

US

White - English and Scottish

Episcopalian

Questions
Law. In my second year of Law School now.

Good friendships are easily created with guys. Have a hard time making friends with girls because I'll really only talk to girls I don't know if A) i find them attractive or B) they have some other discernible tangible benefit to me. However, I do have several good girl friends. They're either a friend's girlfriend (or ex's) or I have already been romantically/sexually involved with them and it didn't work out. Once the obstacle of attraction has been dealt with, I can easily become fast friends with girls. I have 10 to 15 good friends. They just all don't live near me anymore. I have 5 or 6 good friends in town that I see on a regular basis. Most of my best friends I met in my Fraternity at UF. Others are HighSchool buddies or law school buddies.

Being viewed as incompetent by others.

9. What are your vices?
Marijuana, alcohol, food, sex, hookah, dispassionate humor

10. What are your fears?
Ending up alone. Not having children. Not being successful. Being physically incapacitated so that I can't provide for my family.

Strong relationship with both. However, I'm not one to actively call my folks or sister on a daily basis.

Ha ha ha...

Dont know

To do what I can to give a better world to my future children.

Lithium Onyx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTP, enneagram 5w6 so/sp
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? The United States, for both.
4. What cultural background are you? Irish, German and a lot of mediterranean.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm agnostic. My family is Roman Catholic.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm thinking perhaps something in Information Technology, likely software engineering.And for the second part of this question, I take classes at my high school and I've been coding my own software for quite a while now, so hopefully I won't have to do much more.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? It's fairly balanced both ways, but as an introvert I only have a handful of friends IRL, regardless of gender. My best friend (female) is an ENFP, and we have been best friends since early childhood.
8. What paranoias do you have? Paranoias? None, to my knowledge.
9. What are your vices? I am lazy, slightly socially avoidant, and (I'd been told) too absorbed in my atypical interests.
10. What are your fears? Death, specifically by means fatal poisoning. It stems from a traumatic event in my childhood that I never really got over, I guess.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My relationship with my mother is loving but detached. I've always felt like the blacksheep. Both my mother, younger brother and sister are definite ESFJs (I was too young to remember myself, but I believe my late father was an ISFP).
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't really.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I am a junior in high school. My teachers think I'm an antisocial genius, and my peers (probably) think I'm just a weird computer nerd. That probably will not change.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? My life? I'm not so sure (I am not even a score old yet, you know). Life in general seems to be simply about understanding - seeing the big picture. I'd consider accomplishing that in itself success.

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? - INTP
2. Are you male or female? - female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - US
4. What cultural background are you? - german, english, russian, irish, spanish, dutch
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? non-denominational christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - Bioengineering... work at army corp of engineers... go to school... want to be in school for-ev-er
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - better with guys... probably have 3 really good guy friends, 1 who is my best friend... and 1 close girl friend
8. What paranoias do you have? - everything.... health, creepers, i distrust germs and people equally
9. What are your vices? - extremism
10. What are your fears? - losing touch with reality, alienating myself so much that i become one of those wackos who lives in a cave, thinking people matter so little that i wait too long and one day wake up old and alone
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? fine
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - i can't
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - they thought i was a bitch, that i starved myself, that i was smart, somewhat athletic, probably thought i was a whore, and probably that i had a lot going for me.... by the end they probably thought i was lost
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - i think i need to disappear for a little while, need some time to think, need more discipline, need to not be so distracted by senses and other useless shit

demimondaine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Background
- INFP
- Female
- Canada; USA
- Scottish, English, Irish
- N/A; ex-Catholic mother and non-practicing Protestant father

Questions
- Perpetual student! Or educator, professor, traveller, kept woman..:devil:. Am currently working on linguistics undergrad.
- I have a handful of close friends, the good ones. My wider social circle is mostly male, though things are shifting.
- I'll have to get back to this..
9. What are your vices?
- Occasionally guilty of the "Big 7", though "wrath" is rare by me
10. What are your fears?
- Big ones: losing my mind, losing loved ones
- Pretty good with Mom, though we don't always understand each other. Dad was always less present, but we have common interests. No siblings.
- I'm pretty private, but it isn't the end of the world
- "Nice" was the big one, smart kid, good listener, a little spacey, wise-assy, quiet. A lot of that has stayed the same, though people who met me last year might have thought I was a bat shit crazy decadent.
And finally....
- Ooer.. I'll come back to this one, though I echo laintpe's sentiments at the moment: "i think i need to disappear for a little while, need some time to think, need more discipline, need to not be so distracted by senses and other useless shit"

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is your personality type? ENTP
Are you male or female? Female
What country do you live in now? United States
What country are were you born in? United States
What cultural background are you? Major: Russian, Irish, Portuguese. A lot of European
What religion are you? Unsure
What religion is your family? A mix

What career are you in?
- or looking to be in? Music, physics, maybe engineering. Something like that. Or acting
I participate in a lot of activities, think of the most efficient way to gain success, and play every musical instrument I can get my hands on
What are your friendships like with both genders? Good with both, but I like the guys more

How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 2 people I fully actually trust and tell everything to, but I am good friends with quite a few and talk to even more. The people I fully trust are so because they can keep their mouths shut, and my friends that are good friends are that way because they entertain me

What paranoias do you have? None
What are your vices? Nothing really
What are your fears? Boredom, failing in life
What is your relationship like with your parents? Good
- with siblings? Tolderable
How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't
How do you think people saw you in high school? They think I am on drugs, am arrogant/cocky (or confident, depending on if they like me or not), smart, talented, extreme, emotionless, fun, unconventional, really, really weird
How do you think people see you now? Same way being I am still in high school

What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
My point: have fun, try many new things, experience myself, gain knowledge
The point in general: to enjoy yourself in a positive way

afarsea

MBTI Type
INTP
Background
- INTP
- Female
- USA
- English, Welsh, German
5. What religion are you?
-Mormon

Questions
- I'm a small business owner and stay at home mom. In the future I hope to get my PhD in English Lit and teach.
- I have a few close friends, both male and female. My best friends tend to be extroverts, I like being pulled out of my shell occasionally. It takes me a long time to get close to people and it's difficult for me to make new friends.
- I don't think I really have any
9. What are your vices?
- I am horrible at time management and can't self-impose deadlines for the life of me
10. What are your fears?
- losing loved ones, people thinking I'm stupid
- Good with my parents, although fairly distant at times. I'm very close with my sister, who is the opposite of me in almost every way.
- I avoid it. I have difficulty expressing feelings even with my husband
- Nice, but weird. I was involved in a lot of activities, was in the "gifted" program and had a good group of friends, but still maintained that special social awkwardness of an INTP
And finally....
-To find meaning and purpose amid all the chaos. Happiness and peace for me and my family.