• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
kgound
1. What is your personality type?
esfp!
2. Are you male or female? female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States
4. What cultural background are you? Irish/French
5. What religion are you? christian What religion is your family? roman catholic

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm a nursing student looking to work in a large trauma hospital setting
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have quite a few friends. About half male, half female. Usually with the males I have a flirtatious and silly relationship but have managed to closely bond with a few after knowing them for a long time. The females i'm closer to. I'm friends with people because that is what life is all about!
8. What paranoias do you have? People hating me for this reason or that
9. What are your vices? excessive drinking, excessive spending money, and a coffee in my hand all the time. I like to smoke cigars on occasion too.
10. What are your fears? getting cancer, people close to me dying tragically
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm an only child with a single parent. My relationship with her was horrible until I moved away and now we have a very happy friendship.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I do it. A LOT. By accident. I get quite excited and become oblivious to those around me.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? having a lot of friends around all the time, a "good girl", silly How do you think people see you now? happy go lucky, crazy, and still silly, generous and warm hearted
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
I can't pretend to know what the point of life is, so I just try to enjoy it and do what makes me happy

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Backgound
INTP.

2. Are you male or female?
male.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
US. Born in Kenya

4. What cultural background are you?
Kenyan

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
Aethist. Don't care

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Mmm... I'm not too sure, but I'm looking at doing something that involves new material and constant analysis.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Most of my friends are males. I like to have a remarkable amount of privacy therefore I only indulge others with personal information If im very comfortable with them. As is the case with females I only devote my "valuable" time with them if I'm extremely comfortable. I really don't like sharing to much info about myself and don't like to have many relationships where that is a primary factor. I've been known to hole up with even some of my best guy friends.

8. What paranoias do you have?
None that I recall.

9. What are your vices?
Too lax on things, very care free, let things happen and adjust as they come.

10. What are your fears?
Well, I don't really have any deep seeded ones they usually come to the forefront when the need(?) arises.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
I get along great with my dad(INTJ), can discuss more theoretical and challenging things with him at the drop of a hat. My Mom(ESFJ) is a great caring person who speaks her mind and always has my best interest's at heart to a fault. I can at times be a bit of a dick with her because of my need for things to be logically sound and not based on emotions. Sisters are both great ENFP and INFJ but I clash with the ENFP a lot over things but she is surprsingly compassionate and vulnerable despite her exterior. My other sister is too nice, caring and thoughtfull most of the time it irks me, because she tries to rub these qualities of on me. She can have her bad days but she is definitely the one that is always worried about how you are and will work tirelessly in the background to make sure you're ok.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
Willingly? not so much, except for anger when it builds up enough. I'm like a sieve when it comes to girlfriends.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
In highschool, I think I was seen as reserved, not assertive, athletic, secretly smart and not as outgoing as others expected or would like. apparently others listened when I talked(too quick to follow my advice) Teachers on the other hand saw me as a smart ass with an annoying ability to make the unreasonable logical as I saw fit (bullshit with flair and "logically" sound connections). I got the underachiever label; Constant attention, praise, motivation shtick that used to bug the hell out of me a lot, even from peers. :D Now pretty much the same but not as explosive.

Just to constantly have the ability to learn and explore new things. I like to be engaged in something intellectually stimulating or rewarding. I find its the only way to feed my curiosity and passion.

Last edited:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
INTP

2. Are you male or female? female
Female

United States

English (or British or whatever you call it), Japanese, a little bit Spanish

5. What religion are you?
None at all.

What religion is your family
?
Some sort of protestant Christian.

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I am looking to be a professor in the field of Rhetoric, and I am currently undergoing the necessary process that is the equivalent to having my fingernails pulled off one by one (grad school).

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I am in the process of gaining new friends since I recently moved to a new location and also managed to completely alienate the friends I had from back home. The process has been easier than I at first thought it would be.

None that I can think of.

9. What are your vices?
Pure laziness.

10. What are your fears?
Being labeled "stupid".

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
My relationship with my parents is good. I definitely enjoy it more now that I'm completely away. As for siblings...I have two brothers and one sister, and I get along perfectly with my two brothers who are INTP and ENTP. There is more friction with my sister who is an ESFP, but she is okay most of the time (just not in an argument, good lord).

Never do it. The whole idea embarrasses me.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
Quiet smart girl who didn't work to her potential. To those who knew me better, I was slightly mischievous, but that almost always flew under the radar of authority figures because quiet, nice people don't do bad things.

There's a point?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
ISFP

Male

New Zealand

British/European mongrel

Not religious

What religion is your family?
Catholics and Anglicans

I have no idea. Nothing.

I suck at making friends of either gender, so not many. Sometimes it's hard to find people I relate to.

Everyone thinking I'm an arsehole.

9. What are your vices?
Avoidant, head in the sand mentality

10. What are your fears?
Rejection, Job Interviews, Failure

My family are all pretty good and I get on with them well, I'm lucky to have them.

I'm pretty reserved.

Trouble, rude, silly, lazy, stupid, sarcastic, funny, wierd, playful, smart, quiet, aimless, cheeky, serious.

To enjoy yourself, experience the world and do no harm.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP

2. Are you male or female? Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA

African American/European American

Agnostic/Secular Humanist/Universal Unitarian.
My family is non-denominational/Cafeteria Catholic

Questions
Diplomat of the Embassy of Sweden. I am a freshman university student, working towards a BA in International Affairs.

I have two or three good friends, all of whom introverted perceiving girls. We all share very colorful, expansive, spontaneous imaginations.

That people disapprove of the way I look. That people compare me to others, decide that the way I look doesn't make up for "unique" personality and ultimately conclude that I am an unvaluable as a person.

9. What are your vices?
Pretty much everything.

10. What are your fears?
Being criticized by someone I value or respect, even if I don't really know this person.

I get along very well with my parents. I have one older brother; we but heads a lot, but we love each other in the end.

I try to avoid publicly expressing negative emotions.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
weird, obnoxious, "gay", annoying, aimless, interesting, funny.
shy, quiet, serious, weird, "gay", different.

Biologically -- to survive and reproduce; otherwise, life is more or less pointless.
During my lifetime, however, I suppose I'd like to prove my worth to society, as well as make life more "beautiful" for a significant amount of others.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTP
2. Are you male or female? FEMALE...avatars are not necessarily representative of gender!
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, same
4. What cultural background are you? Pretty run-of-the-mill American. I have some recent north German background, though.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm agnostic, my family is Lutheran

Questions
I could be happy with a range of careers. My ultimate goal might be to become a symbolic anthropologist. Researching and teaching something I love would be amazing. I could also see myself as a translator or a tour guide or a genealogist or working in some creative field. I think working in comedy would be cool :D. But right now I'm in college studying Anthropology, Spanish and German. I figure it'll all come together somehow in the future.
I can be friends with members of either gender pretty easily. I have about 8 or 9 pretty close friends and one best friend. All of my friends are pretty different from each other, but I don't have trouble finding elements of commonality between myself and them. I have a lot of interests, and my variety of friends reflects that :D. I have my academic friend, my goofy friend, my artsy friend...

I'm very paranoid about a wide variety of things.
9. What are your vices?
No real vices...caffeine and computers.
10. What are your fears?
Missing out on things/opportunities, feeling incompetent, not living up to my own high standards, being totally alone
My relationship with my mom is pretty close. I can talk about most anything with her, though I suspect she may zone out a lot while listening to me. But even though she's very different than me (far more emotional and practical - ISFJ), she's never dictated my behavior or interests. My dad...drives me nuts. No siblings
Not good. I'm so chill in everyday life that when I do express emotion, I feel like I freak people out or draw unwanted attention. I particularly hate situations where you are expected to express emotions.
Ugh. High school. I'm sure they saw me as quiet, generally friendly, nerd, virgin mary. Now? Some still see me the same way (I only graduated 2 years ago), but others see me as funny, intelligent, good at reading people and situations, good at explaining things, good at making people feel welcome. They also see me as paranoid, and probably think that I don't know how to live "in the moment" - which they are correct about.
And finally....
I'd say to learn. Learn about everything and anything I can from all perspectives, and help to bring my enthusiasm for learning and understanding to others. Also to form relationships, but that falls under the umbrella of "learning" as well, as that involves learning about and understanding other people. I don't know about life in general, I can only speak for myself

lane777

nevermore
Background
INFJ, INFP, ISFJ... you tell me
2. Are you male or female? The latter.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Canada
4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian.

Questions
Teaching myself ASL as of now, and taking ASL interpreting next year. (sign language)
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? All Gf's... men aren't capable of platonic in my experience. I have several super close friends, and only a few casual friends I see from time to time. I'm friends with them for their loyalty and integrity.
8. What paranoia's do you have? Spiders, bugs.
9. What are your vices? Not very motivated, negative thinking - workin' on it!
10. What are your fears? Spiders, bugs.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Best friends with my mom, super close to my brothers... distant with my father.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Easy going, friendly, sarcastic, quiet, so I've been told.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To prepare for eternity.

fishingdude

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISTJ
2. Are you male or female? M
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? white
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? non-denominational/Baptist

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? i'm a computer tech and i'm working on moving up to manager then eventually a director
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I don't socialize with too many people outside of small talk, especially not females (i get weird around them and ask too many questions). I'm definitely a loner, and only talk to someone when I need information which I usually extract from them then leave. I'm only friends with someone when they have some kind of usefullness. For example, I have friends I call just when I play basketball, or fishing, or video games. I don't talk with them about anything else other than those areas. Haven't made many friends since high school, and don't really seek any.
8. What paranoias do you have? I always wander what people think about me and if I'm doing something that justifies them thinking negatively about me. I try to go unnoticed for some reason.
9. What are your vices? video games and movies
10. What are your fears? heights, doing something I don't like to do.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? parents - ok, sister - stranger
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Emotion is only shown in my home, or when I'm alone.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? People have always seen me as the funny quiet guy. I think they think I'm some kind of genious too for some reason, maybe cause I bring logic to every conversation.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? the point of my life is to get by without ruffling anyones feathers and to not do anything to tick God off. And apparently it's to waist most of my adult life on a computer.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Backgound
ESFP
Female
USA / Russia
Russian
Atheist / Jewish

Questions
I want to be a Graphic Designer/Media Communications and now i'm going to school and doing freelance graphics work.
With many women I am very teacher-like; i love to give advice and in many cases i feel credible to give it. With men, regardless of age or whether 'm into them or not, i have an air of being flirty and charming. Not sure why.
No real paranoias. I don't believe in regrets and i don't have any stresses.
9. What are your vices?
I'm a little arrogant and aggressive, and often indulgent with many of lifes pleasures.

10. What are your fears?

I'm afraid of shooting stars and getting stuck in an elevator. Those are kind of trivial, but i do best if i don't think of potential fears to clutter my head with negative outcomes.
My parents and i fought when i was a teenager but usually we're pretty good now. I have alternative lifestyle compared to them, and they don't see why i would think differently than what i have been taught. They're both NTJ's and i'm an SFP. Very opposite.
My spectrum is relatively stable - i'm not afraid to be upset but generally i'd like to think i put up a good mood for the crowds. I want to make everybody around me happy and i know how one's mood can effect others.
In highschool I'm certain i was shy, artistic and rather disorganized; not much has changed, sadly. I guess i have more structure in my life, but not by much.
And finally....
To make people happy via my artsitic abilities and general optimistic attitude.

Unique

ESTP

Male

Australia

British

Non religious

What religion is your family?
Non religious/buddhist.

I'm in marketing. I want to run a profitable business, I will do this by being a ruthless business savvy entrepreneur ;)

Lots of friends a few close ones heaps of acquaintances. Mixed female and male friends... I generally treat both the same way. I don't have trouble getting along with most people.

None

9. What are your vices?
Casinos, Scotch and cigars

10. What are your fears?
I'll try it first, if it scares me I'll call it a fear.

Reasonable, they don't understand me though

Don't really show emotion as such... but I use a lot of body language.

The relaxed confident one with no worries

We make our own point for our life. Mine is to be successful and accomplish amazing things.

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
1. What is your personality type? INFJ

2. Are you male or female? male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States

4. What cultural background are you? I'm half Canadian, mixed European background.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic, same with family.

I've never been motivated by this "career" thing. I'm a media producer but I would prefer to have a boatload of money and free time so I could travel the world.

My friendships with both genders work out fine. I tend to connect and get along better with females, but I don't mind engaging in guy talk from time to time. Unfortunately, close friends are few and far between.

8. What paranoias do you have? I'm not really a paranoid person.

9. What are your vices? I like caffeine and get cranky if I miss an exercise routine.

10. What are your fears? I fear losing loved ones, though it's more of a latent fear. I don't have many active fears.

The relationship with my parents is quite good. My relationship with my brother is choppy at times, but mostly not too bad.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? In public? I don't so much. In private? No problem.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school: I was tall, skinny, and dorky. A little standoff-ish and not very friendly except toward those I took a liking to. And I'm not sure how people see me now; if I had to guess I'd say "reserved but kind". I seem to be popular with the older crowd - moms are always trying to hook me up with their daughters. :blush:

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I haven't found a single "point" to my life. I'm always looking to make myself a better person and, through that filter, hopefully enrich the lives of others around me.

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
ISTP

Female

Australia

White, British/Irish

Atheist. A mix of atheism and some kind of Christianity.

Engineering, but whatever I find interesting, really. Currently studying engineering.

I probably have more close male friends than female, but I don’t value one gender over the other. I don’t get people who say they don’t like people of one gender. I’ve probably got about 10-15 good friends and 5-6 close friends. I’m friends with them primarily because I enjoy spending time with them, for whatever reasons.

None.

9. What are your vices?
Food, putting off things I need to do but really don’t want to, occasional impatience.

10. What are your fears?
I’m afraid of being trapped. Anywhere, doesn’t matter where it is, a physical or psychological situation. If I can’t get out, or I’m in a situation where I feel it’s likely.

I get along alright with my parents and brother. But I can’t spend too much time with them. Family holidays lasting longer than a week were a nightmare. Family holidays could also be linked to the above question.

I don’t have a problem with it. I tend not to open myself up though, but if I’m angry/whatever, I’m not averse to letting people know.

Nerd/quiet/strange to those who didn’t really know me. Nerd/strange/friend to those who did.

I’m just here to enjoy it as much as possible. I realise I’m going to have to do things I don’t really want to, though, so I’m doing as little as possible in those areas whilst still maintaining an acceptable level of comfort. I plan on being insanely rich to aid this. But if that doesn’t work out I’ll settle for comfortably wealthy so that I can maximise my enjoyment.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?INFP
2. Are you male or female?female
3. What country do you live in now?us What country are you born in?us
4. What cultural background are you? american ;).
5. What religion are you? just spiritual don't belong to any religion.
What religion is your family? lutheran.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? unsure possibly psychology(couselor help people break through there conditioning because of society/family etc)
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? mostly female friends.
3 good friends cause there real and actually try to push themselves to achieve happiness/have actual goals/we motivate each other.
8. What paranoias do you have? death(always been but my dad's passing didn't help), being controlled where my happiness/individuality is crushed, not being able to find out who i am and carve my own in this world/make a difference.
9. What are your vices?reading, mbti, manga, anime, free will xD.
10. What are your fears? pretty much what i described for paranoias but one does stand out the fear of being alone and abandoned/ living a life of obligation and never seeing the world for myself/being held back, life ending too soon.
dad's was great, truly supported me no strings attached(intp/istp? he wasn't good with Se like me haha so intp maybe XDD) felt he understood me more then anyone and never judged harshly, open minded unlike my mom(negative isfj most likely) who i have to be on guard with.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? pretty shy about it but if i'm with people i care about i'm okay but i do find i hold back till i'm alone more.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? probably a laid back individual, would talk to anyone, never cared for cliques, stand up for myself and others being picked on. didn't like be underestimated in smarts/ability. I never showed how much it hurt when i would get picked on but i would go home and cry my heart out.
I think this still stands for today but my sister said when i was 18-19 ish you have that no nonsense attitude i told her heck yeah i have too(mom haha)
me now hmmm? still a laid back individual(oh yeah haha) never sweep issues under the rug unlike my mother would like me to be(non confrontational)
for some reason i am more introverted then i used to be always loved being alone but woah lately. still naive but i have a backbone now that lets me realize where i should say no(thanks mom haha she helped me develop that backbone:yes: pretty much target practice for the future ^^P.
when I was in my teens i would actually go to my mom after feeling like it's my fault(crying for half hour/1hr)and say i'm sorry for what she should have been saying sorry for but now it's like i know i am not at fault here for how she's feeling and I did nothing wrong I haven't said sorry for her behavior in a long time(my fathers passing really developed me into better/stronger person and someone i met who saved me from her ways.
And finally...
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? to stand on my own two legs and find the strength within no matter how scary it may be.
find out my authentic self and with that empower others through career possibly/my friendships.

hope i didn't ramble/bore too much ;)

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
ISFP

Male

United States

Italian, Irish, German, English...I think I covered all of em :)

Christian..my mother is catholic and my father is presbetarian

I'm an Implementation Specialist so I go around to new hotels under the Intercontinental Hotel Group and train the front desk on how to use the property management system it's the coolest job!!!

I have more female friends then male..i'm not sure why I just haven't found many males that have similar interests as I do.

None really...although it kind of makes me paranoid when people are nice to me when they first meet me makes me think that they want something out of me.

9. What are your vices?
Eating more then I should, Procrastination, being lazy at times

10. What are your fears?
Rejection, Dying alone without my own family, Being trapped or confined and not able to be free

When I was younger I got along with my mother much better than my father...my father would push me into joining stupid sports teams as a child and I used to fight him every chance I got. Now on the other hand we get along great and I think he appreciates the person that i've become instead of trying to mold me into something i'm not. My older sister is the opposite of me, very career driven motivated and wicked protective of me. I feel bad whenever I bring a girl around the house and she's home she gets grilled with questions lol. But we get along great too.

Definatley a no go for me! I'm a pretty private person and will only shed a tear in private or infront of a close family member

Goofy, Awkward, Went to school as little as possible, I got made fun of alot. Now I think people see me as humble, happy go lucky, friendly, willing to share my talents but I have to be asked first.

I'm here to enjoy what the world has to offer! I want to see, taste, touch, do, experience everything! And then once I do that I want to have a family and live up in the mountains or on a beach far far away where no one can get to us! hahaha

Holy Crap that was a therapy session!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
therapy session indeed it felt nice getting all that out on my part hehe :newwink:.
JRT your job does sound pretty cool i never heard of that job title before not to derail the thread just had to say :).

jessicaabruno

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? Not really sure since I'm only startin out on these forums and etc
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? Mix European American
5. What religion are you? Pagan and still not sure what kind I'm What religion is your family? Non Observant Roman Catholic

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Clerical Volunteer and which I do love. At the same time do want an actual pay check then from my parents.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Really don't have real friends and never had How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
8. What paranoias do you have? Huge ocean waves and think thats it
9. What are your vices? Saying whats on my mind when I shouldn't. Think thats it for now.
10. What are your fears? See #8 for the answer to this
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Good, but at the same time need my own space as well siblings (if you had any)? Good and bad depending on her mood
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Good and at least its much better then in the past. Of course it depended on the situation.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Not really sure how to explain it How do you think people see you now? Again, not really sure how to explain it.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Basically, live, laugh, etc.

Rikka

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Backgound
INTP

Female

Canada. I was born in Pakistan.

Afghan.

Born into an Islamic family. I, along with my INTJ brother, have become atheists.

Questions
Fine arts. I am currently looking into scholarships and a school in calgary and new york.

Women bother me, but i can get along with a unique few that are laidback (this does not particularly mean they are boyish.) Males i can generally get along with; but boys i cannot. I have about 3 good friends; my brother and 2 cousins. I'm good friends with them because we're soulmates! we're meant to be together.

People- the things they do and how it involves me. Basically, the motives of others.

9. What are your vices?
Procrastination.

10. What are your fears?
Rejection, Failure, Betrayal, being abandoned.

Mother- love/hate. (not exactly hate; we just clash sometimes and get on each others nerves.) she's an ENFJ.
Father- :doh: i don't quite understand myself. Sometimes i get so fed up with him. I'm starting to think a lack of proper communication might have a bit to do with it. But regardless, i despise him for the most part, and yet he seems to be oblivious of it.
Brother- INTJ. We don't have a conventional sibling relationship. We have some mutual understandings on an intellectual level. But otherwise we keep each other at arms length (or at least he does).

It makes me feel vulnerable and uncomfortable. I'd die of embarrasment afterwards.

I don't know, i don't quite care i guess, since i never thought about it before.

And finally....
It's a mixture of apathy for the subject and the fact that when i try to think about it, a large amount of ideas swirl around in my head, so i can't really say.

Last edited:

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTJ.
2. Are you male or female? Male.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States.
4. What cultural background are you? Mother = 1 generation German, Father = 11th generation English/3rd generation Italian.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christain non-denominational.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Retirement, Saving.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? ?, None, Friends with my wife, how much more can society expect from me.
8. What paranoias do you have? Sounds like a 1984 type question to be used against me in the future.
9. What are your vices? Caffeine and Nicotine.
10. What are your fears? Another 1984 type question.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Parents = there if needed, if not far away, Siblings = try not to notice them.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Irritation very well.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Asocial loner, asocial loner.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Appreciate the gifts that God has given me and to cause no harm, a work in progress.

greysteppenwolf

MBTI Type
INFP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Singapore for both
4. What cultural background are you? Ethic Chinese
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? BUddhism both

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Science writer, translator, tutor
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I don't have friends.
8. What paranoias do you have? Things like aliens and their relationship with the government
9. What are your vices? Google, snacking etc
10. What are your fears? being stuck in a horrible job
My mom is still my mom. My sister is my greatest critic
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm awkward in anything unfamilar
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was a nerd. I seem like a slacker.
And finally....
The point of life is to actualise all one's good qualities within

Lozzy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Background

ENFP, but I keep questioning. :)

Male

The UK, always been here.

Erm, British I guess? Middle-class, born and raised in a small picturesque town on the river Severn. Now I live in Birmingham, which is far more urban and exciting, though I love my home town.

I'm a (secular) Humanist, and broadly agnostic. My parents both claim to be Christian, but they're not practicing. I was a Christian when I was younger, but turned away from it when I got older. Recently I've explored Buddhism, and still practice meditation from time to time, but I'm really put off by any kind of formal religion.

Questions

Geez, this is hard. Right now I'm a physics student, but I'm not really sure what I want from my career. All I know for sure is that I can't do a job in total isolation, I need something that involves interaction with people. Variety is important to me too, one career for life sounds like a big commitment. :( I've thought about research, scientific journalism, teaching, mental health nursing and musical performance amongst other stuff.

Erm, I get on great with both genders to be honest, I have very close male and female friends. I have quite a lot of really good mates that I'd talk about most things with. Then I have an inner circle of 5 or so people who I would literally entrust my life with. I don't really consciously pick friends, I value all the friends in my life for different reasons. Some are great for drinking sessions, some are great for political and philosophical debate and others are pillars of support. I get on with nearly everyone in my experience and have plenty of acquaintances.

That people have a negative opinion of me, or will do if I say the wrong thing
That I'm not actually as smart as I think
That I am impossible to love

9. What are your vices?
Over-analysis, alcohol, tea. When I'm stressed I tend to develop less healthy vices and coping mechanisms. The first three are universal though!

10. What are your fears?
Rejection, failure, never finding out who I really am, dying alone.

Pretty good. I have superb parents and I love them very much. I can happily chat to them both about most stuff, though I generally get on best with my dad since we have more shared interest. My mum is great for advice though, and is incredibly caring. I only have one brother, who is 14 years older than I am. We had a really good relationship when I was young and do again now, but we did have a dodgy period when I went through a spell of bad mental health. Reasons are complicated but mainly due to resentment on my part linking back to question 10. The important thing is we're close again now. :)

Generally fine with positive emotions. Showing weakness, especially crying, is a no-go though. I have to be alone to cry.

I don't know actually. That's really tough. Probably friendly, intelligent, enthusiastic and a little weird at times. I'd guess maybe similar now? (High school wasn't that long ago for me!)

And finally....
It's something I'm still trying to clarify. Learn as much as I possibly can about the world and how it works. Do something significant, make an impression. The point of life in general? I think that's up for the individual to decide.