• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

comicsgurl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?
INFJ
2. Are you male or female?
Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
United States
4. What cultural background are you?
African-American, but I grew up in a Jewish/Catholic community
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
I'm non-denominational. My family is predominantly Lutheran/Methodist.
Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Writer, ultimately. I've published a few things professionally, but I'd like to do much more. I'm currently working on a few projects and hope to get something else on the table by August. We'll see.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I usually have better relationships with males than females because I enjoy many of the entertainment things they enjoy, but I have maybe two or three *good* friends of both genders. I'm friends with them because I trust them with my secrets, and I trust them with who I am inside (who I am doesn't surprise them).
8. What paranoias do you have?
Little kids with balloons, being laughed at and/or misunderstood (especially behind my back), being ignored, not taken seriously, being taken for granted, looking like an idiot.
9. What are your vices?
Probably lack of exercise and comfort food choices. And big time procrastination. Also, not establishing a stronger relationship/connection with my God.
10. What are your fears?
That I won't be able to accomplish everything I'd like to in this world, including marriage.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
I'm an only child. My relationship with my father before he passed was strained, but ok (he may have been an ENFP with some strong shadow processes workin'). My relationship with my mother is fairly positive, although it can be tough to talk to her when I need to communicate with her on deeper issues (she's an ESTP).
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
It depends on the emotion, it depends on who I'm with, and it depends on the circumstances. I'll cry at a movie theater full of people, but it's ok because everyone else might be crying and it's in the dark. I hate crying when people are watching me. I love expressing happiness and excitement around my friends, but I fear looking fake when the same thing happens around people I don't consider my friends. I find it easier to express anger around people I don't consider my friends, but it's much harder to express anger if I'm angry with a friend or family member.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
In high school I felt awkward. I didn't feel like I fit in. I went to the equivalent of a college prep school and I didn't like competition all that much. I was smart but I rarely applied myself and I felt like I was one social step behind the crowd. Also, the high school was an affluent one and my family was not.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
I think we're all here for a purpose. There is a reason behind our existence, and we can never be happy until we fulfill the purposes we've been given. It's been a struggle, but I'm striving to achieving some of my goals. Life is meant to be enjoyed and learned. We're here to learn...and live. And hopefully, by the time our earth years are complete, we've done enough good and we've made a big enough positive impact to influence the upcoming generations of folks.

Zelath

MBTI Type
INfP
Background
Mostly INFP but I think I switch to INTP when in a bad mood
Male
Lived in United States (Ohio) all of my life
My family is mostly German, moved to the US back in the 1800s.
I grew up in a Christian family and it influences me and my beliefs quite a bit. However, I am not and never have considered myself a Christian. While I do not deny that there may be a higher power such as God, I just find it hard to follow the Bible since it's something that Man has written. Perhaps I just have yet to find the correct religion for me.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I am hoping to start university sometime soon and am planning on majoring in Psychology.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I am typically very unsociable and prefer to spend most of my time alone. If I do want to talk to people I typically will resort to talking to people online and I have quite a few people who I talk to when I want to; even people online say that I hardly ever talk so that part of my personality shows even online. Anyway I get along decently with people of both genders, but the people who I hung out with during high school were typically male. I do not however have any close friends, I prefer to keep everyone at a certain distance.
I'm not sure on any specifics, but I believe I am actually quite paranoid.
9. What are your vices?
Listing too many vices
  • Can go into a depressive state quite easily
  • Do some things half-assed
  • Lack any sort of motivation
  • Over analysing what people say
  • Oversensitive
  • Passive
  • People see me as overly serious
  • Procrastination
  • Readily make excuses
  • Reclusion
  • Second-guess myself
  • Strong hatred of conflict and avoid it if possible
  • Take things personally when not it's not intended to
  • Too quiet
  • Unable to get close to people
  • Unable to trust people
  • Unsociable
10. What are your fears?
  • Spiders / Bugs
  • Full moons / Werewolves (Yes, I know that it is highly irrational)
  • Rejection
  • Many other irrational things that do not come to mind
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
When I am home, I typically spend 95% percent of my time in my room with the door locked as I prefer to spend most of my time alone without being bothered by others.
  • Mother:
    Close to my relationship with my sister.
  • Father:
    We don't talk, well to be more specific we haven't seen each other or talked to each other in years even though we both live within 25 miles of each other.
  • Sister:
    We are completely opposite of each other. While I am very quiet and unsociable she is talkative and very outgoing. We do not share many if any of the same interests, what I like she dislikes and vise versa. We used to really not be able to stand each other and would always argue, but since we are both mature now we are able to get along quite well. We are able to talk with each other peacefully, at least until one of us says something that the other disagrees with then usually I will just walk away because I don't feel like getting into a useless argument.
I will generally hide my emotions and blank out my facial expression if I am alone. However if I am around friends I joke around a lot and I laugh and smile quite easily. I don't express sadness at all in public and typically if something severe happens I seem to shut off my emotions completely and resort to intellectualization in order to maintain my calm, however after the situation has calmed down and I am left to my thoughts I may get overwhelmed by the thoughts/feelings or whatever. I do not show anger past the point where if I am mad at someone I will glare at them.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Well one thing for sure, they all saw me as antisocial, extremely quiet, and shy, which are both quite true. I never really had all that many friends and the ones I did have I never got close to or did anything with them outside of school. I do not really know why, but once or twice throughout high school someone joked around and said I would bring a gun to school or something, which turned out to be completely false as I really didn't care enough about them to do something so stupid.
And finally....
Not sure at the moment / it's hard to tell.

Snowey1210

MBTI Type
ENTP
Backgound
ENTP

Male

Australia for both.

Anglo-Saxon

Unsure, but if it were a cordial I'd describe it as 3/4 scientific and about 1/4 faith in something greater. Family are a mixture of christian and atheist.

Questions
I'm studying to become a primary school teacher, however I also would like to explore different academic areas in addition to this. I'm planning on studying perhaps Music, Psychology, or Evolutionary Biology in the future.

My friendships with both genders are pretty good. In males I tend to end up hanging around ST's a lot, and in females I tend to end up with FP's. In terms of good friends, I'd say about 6 or 7 but I feel like I'm in a bit of a transition stage in that regard. I'm friends with these people because they understand me on some level. I love having P's as friends because J's tend to drive me up the wall with their self-rightiousness (not that there is anything wrong with that if that is your thing!)

I wouldn't say I'm paranoid about anything. Perhaps "being accepted" is something I concern myself with from time to time.

9. What are your vices?
Music, to me it makes the world go round. If there is a higher power this is certainly proof.

10. What are your fears?
The biggest fear of mine is letting my life flow by passively. If I only have one shot I want to get it right.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Parents and I get along fine. My Dad is a ENTJ, My Mum is a ISFP a perfect complement if you ask me. My Sister is an ISTJ, a scientist to the core, I love how blunt she can be at times.

Not good. Feelings are something I have supreme difficulty expressing. Playing music seems to help in this regard though.

In high school I fit into two catergories, over-dramatic and different. At the moment people see me as a fun but different guy I like to think.

And finally....
Well personally I just want to change the world in some way just so when I die something is different. Scientific answer: Life in general is simply the transference of energy from one form to another. My Answer: Life is to be lived experienced, embraced, and seized, our time is now!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFP
2. Are you male or female? FEMALE
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I live in Germany; I was born in the USA.
4. What cultural background are you? English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My family raised me Irish Roman Catholic (enough said).

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I am an English teacher, and I love it. I'm studying to be a translator; my ultimate goal is to learn interpreting, which can be quite profitable in Europe.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? My grandmother used to say that if you can count five real friends, one for each finger of your hand, you are lucky. She was right. I think I have only a few close friends and a wide range of acquaintances.
8. What paranoias do you have? Why do you want to know????? Are you working for the CIA??? :shock::crazy:
9. What are your vices? I have lots to work on.
10. What are your fears? Gahhhh!!!!!!!!!
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My parents are dead, and I am an only child.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Fine. :)
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Weird. On both counts.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To fully develop my potential in every aspect of life is a good start.

MerryKate

MBTI Type
INFJ
INTJ checking in

Assuming you're still interested in some answers:

1. INTJ

2. Female

3. USA, born and bred

4. Cultural background...pacific northwest granola-head, intellectual but conservative. Not sure how that fits together. Too relaxed to be a WASP.

5. Christian, from a christian family

6. I am in a graphic design career, and would prefer to be in an historical research position. I'm researching what it will take to switch fields at midlife.

7. I like men, but am not terribly comfortable with them. I make friends fairly easily with women, but not silly ones. I have several close friends, and I'm friends with them because they're quirky, interesting, like to discuss ideas and explore possibilities.

8. I'm paranoid of being stabbed in the back or made a fool of publicly. (Funny I can put this on a chat board but couldn't say it in real life.)

9. My vices are eating too much and withdrawing from other people.

10. I can see the physical danger in a situation and imagine the worst outcome down to the least detail, which makes me phobic about odd things like stairs. I don't trust people easily and tend to expect the worst from them, so I have social phobias.

11. I have a strong relationship with my parents and sister.

12. I don't like to express emotions in public, so I'm trying to learn to be cheerful because it keeps other people happy. Apparently keeping to oneself is off-putting.

13. I was a social outcast in high school, and have recently been informed that people find me cold and prickly. So nothing much has changed there.

14. I can't see much of a point to my life right now - kind of like an ant walking across a quilt can't see the pattern because his perspective is off - but my belief is that my life is in God's hands, and I'll know the point of it after it's over.

Hope all that helps.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Backgound
INFJ
Female
USA
Mixed Northern European but my family's been in the US for centuries
Grew up Methodist, married a Catholic, we switch a lot looking for neutral ground

Questions
I'm a writer and consultant--helping people make constructive use of differences and trying to get schools to meet the needs of all students.
My best friend is my ESTP husband of 27 years. Best female friend is an INTJ I worked with 20 years ago and we've baked Christmas cookies and kept season tickets to a regional theater ever since. I get along equally well with either gender although during college many male friends' girlfriends didn't think that was possible...
None really, just a hope that I manage to accomplish a few things before leaving this planet
9. What are your vices?
Chocolate, surfing the web when i should be writing
10. What are your fears?
My parents treated us all as individuals and we act that way--great friends at Christmas and other get-together's with little competition.
Why would I do that?
I was a "floater" who wasn't stereotyped because I was in the band, on the swim and basketball teams, honors students, part of the science club, in the Homecoming skits. I got along with just about everybody. But I went to a pretty welcoming high school...
And finally....
Doing all that I can for as many people as I can in as many places as I can for as long as I can (to paraphrase John Wesley) while enjoying all the gifts life has to offer...

wolfy

awsm
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISTP 9w8
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? Japan
What country are you born in? New Zealand
4. What cultural background are you? New Zealand culture
5. What religion are you? Free Thinker
What religion is your family? Catholic

Questions
Athletic Coach, Studying and working in the field.
Quite a few friends thru work and play and a few really good friends. I get along with almost everyone.
Being taken advantage of
9. What are your vices?
Procrastination
10. What are your fears?
Being taken advantage of
Good
Keep it under wraps. Show it, but control it
Slacker in school, easy going, practical now

And finally....
The point is to have a point.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Backgound
INFP core, with a little bit of everything else mixing it up.

XY Chromosomes (Thanks dad!)

USA, and USA

Economic Middle Class, Caucasian. Most of my genes are from Scandinavia and Germany.

Agnostic. Family: Pentecostal Christian

Questions
I cant say for sure. Probably some artistic career or counselor

I have 1 close friend, and a few other friends. Its hard for me to just say that someone is a friend. (In total, my 'posse' is 6ish people, one of them an outgoing girl )

Everything to some degree.

9. What are your vices?
Videogames.

10. What are your fears?
Venus Fly Traps scare me a lot. So do most insects (The ones with huge butts)

I have a friendly relationship with my parents (I still live with them) and I trust whatever they tell me.

Cant do it willingly.

I'm still in Highschool, so... From what I can tell, people just say: "Oh thats just Ed."

And finally....
Once I figure it out, I'll tell you. I'm still young so I have time.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP
2. Are you male or female? Male.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Oz, Slovakia.
4. What cultural background are you? Hungary and Slovakia.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Looking to adopt some, nah, agnostic to atheist.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Floating around preferably somewhere in freefall.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? This varies, too few.
8. What paranoias do you have? Nothing in particular, being too secretive.
9. What are your vices? Being too anxious.
10. What are your fears? Heights
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Poor, I'd like it to be better some day.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm private, working on it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Unobtrusive mostly, probably the same.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Random acts of chaos, like soul weaving for the masses with a hint of kindness.

Bee

MBTI Type
ENFP
Backgound
ENFP
Female
UK
Scottish? xD
I'm Pagan, my family is mostly Catholic
Questions
I don't know! I'm interested in careers in teaching, the civil service and law. Right now I'm reading up on all of them to try and work out which direction I want to head in/
I have a lot of friends, mostly girls, although I have close friends of both genders.
Hmm... I don't know. I sometimes get worried that people don't like me. I'm also really really scared of spiders and the Metro Gnomes in the Metro Centre.
9. What are your vices?
Comfort food!
10. What are your fears?
I'm scared of spiders, of growing up, of not experiencing everything fully
My parents are divorced. My father and I don't get on that well at all, and my mother and I both have difficulty communicating with each other (she's an ENTJ, I reckon). I have two half sisters, both of whom I adore.
Not bad. I'm usually pretty chipper but movies etc. will quite often make me cry. I'm very rarely angry anyways.
I'm in high school now! Amongst my friends, I'm usually seen as the funny goofy one. The rest of the school probably see me as a chatterbox with a loud voice, I think!

And finally....
Geez, deep much? The point of my life is to help as many people as I can, and hopefully make them smile. Life in general? I don't know![/QUOTE]

Didums

Backgound

iNTP

Male

I live in the USA (california to be specific), and was born in Australia.

White boy, a blend of multiple Western European ancestry.

Atheist. Atheist.

Questions

Theoretical Astrophysics or some sort of lofty science that requires more Thinking than Doing. I've been reading books on the subject and I'm taking 2 science classes my junior year :p (physics and chem)

All my friends are guys pretty much, few female friends (like 1 lol). I've got quite a few friends that I hang with but its mostly the same people every day, I don't like groups getting too big or else I become detached. I'm friends with'm because they suit my funny and smarts needs and they don't make me feel uncomfortable.

Not knowing where I stand with someone and wanting to know what others think of me (or if they're talking about me behind my back).

9. What are your vices?

Video game addiction leading me to becoming a hermit (just got out of that phase). Knuckle-cracking and tapping my fingers/hands/feet/anything to music.

10. What are your fears?

Needles and anything near the wrists and part on the back of the elbow where they stick the needles in.

Best relationship with my mom, I think she's an EStJ. My Dad annoys the hell out of me and I can't stand him, I'm not sure what he is but its definitely E and T. My brother is fun 1/2 the time and a pest the other 1/2 of the time, he's an ESFJ.

I don't, I'll be funny and mask any minor emotion I'm feeling but if I'm severely depressed I'm not going to be talking and I'm going to be over-thinking everything.

They see me as a black sheep in terms of personality, its hard to become close friends with me and they'll usually take that as rejection and back off so my groups tend to stay the same. A few of my 'friend' ESTJs and an ENTJ would absolutely terrorize me during 1st and 2nd period last school year to the point of moderate depression and schizoid behavior.

Still developing it, right now I need to find myself a girl and prepare myself for my Junior year of highschool. I'm looking for a career in Astrophysics of some sort but I'm still not sure if I can handle the mathematics because my math teachers in elementary/middle school fucked me over and I think too abstractly to do my problems correctly. I want to contribute to the unification of physics.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Backgound
<--- it's written there somewhere.

*looks down* yup, female of the species.

Oz and Oz (no, not that Oz *sigh* we don't have a wizard).

Scottish with a tan to prove it.

Um, does anti-religious count as a religion? How's about agnostic then.

Questions
Bla work! I'd like a job that allows me to travel, currently I'm in Finance *yawn*

Refer to Q1... Many who may think we’re friends, few who are! Most of my close friends are female, they have reached this status by passing my 7 initiation challenges and have bestowed their first born upon me as a sign of their undying devotion.

Why do you want to know? Who are you anyway?

9. What are your vices?
Mmmm wine.... mmmm *drifts off to her happy place*

10. What are your fears?
Mediocrity.

My two sisters are two of my best friends, they’re GREAT! Have a pretty close family.

Refer Q1 again! *draws two metre circumference around body* that’s your limit right there buck-o

Then: Weird and unaffected. Now: independent and unaffected.

To achieve all of my almost impossible goals, to learn and to feel happy about life. Unashamed optimist here :happy:

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj

isfj

female

us

mexican / white

none. catholic, non-practicing.

Questions

I'm an accounting clerk, that's no career! it's be awesome to be a musician for a living, but i think that goal is unrealistic.

I maintain my friendships with females better than with males. i have had many male friends but i think it was mostly cuz, you know they were boys and i'm a girl....

i have one good friend, an istj female and my boyfriend, intp.

it's in the back of my mind that something bad will happen to my son at daycare. is that a paranoia?

9. What are your vices?

brewskis

10. What are your fears?

mostly death

i get along fine with my parents. i get along fine with my siblings too when we're face to face but we don't keep in touch, generally. not like we don't like each other, we're just all busy and sibling contact is low priority. plus, we came out in sets- my oldest brother and sister and 9 and 12 years older than me, respectively. my closest brother is 15 months older than me.

i'm fine with it as long as i'm not being molested.

everyone thought i was weird. everyone thought i did drugs, which i didn't. some people thought i was cool because i played guitar and wrote music, but i didn't fit in anywhere.

i'm pretty sure that people at work think i'm weird because i ride my bike to work, i'm a single parent, i'm about 10 years younger than the next youngest person there, i'm not fat, i rock out to my mp3 player, i could go on and on. luckily my actual bosses are ex-punks and are freakin' awesome.

And finally....

the point of life is to be happy, because no one knows if there's anything more after.

Fingers Superstar

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Background
I/ENTP i'm comfortable in both situations.

Male

England (both)

Punjabi

I'd say i'm secular/spiritual, my family is mostly Sikh.

Questions
Trying to make it big in the IT game, make enough money to open my own business, I have a nice entry level job and I'm getting skilled in cisco systems doing CCNA.

I'm friends with mostly guys, have a few female friends who I hold in high regard, some of them i've grown up with, and some met out of chance. I like them because they can do things I can't.

Just suspicious of people in general, but once I warm up to them i'm a barrel of laughs.

9. What are your vices?
It used to be alcohol, but i'd say the internet, i'm always reading about obscure stuff rather than doing work.

10. What are your fears?
Loss of control is my biggest fear.

My relationship with my father is non existent, with the rest of the family it's very healthy, they allow me freedom and accept me.

I have no qualms in expressing both positive and negative emotions in the public sphere.

They probably saw me as a comedian, bit geeky, always answering the teachers questions, someone you don't take too serious.

Now? I'm not sure, possibly a bit more reserved, more observant, less about the jokes.

And finally....
You only have one life, it will probably last up to 90 years, get as much done, learn as much as you can, guide the youngsters, have fun, no regrets.

ixquic_creation

MBTI Type
INFP
Backgound
INFP

Female.

USA; USA

Scotch/Irish, Lakota Sioux

My family is southern baptist. I am sane. Meaning that I'm pagan. I don't really have a religion, I have a philosophy.

Questions
I'm in school, as we speak, studying women's psychology.

I have about two REALLY close friends, and many acquaintances. I have a hard time maintaining friendships. I'm well liked, but not really remembered... if that makes sense. My good, close friends are other NF's (I think). They take me as I am, and don't try to change me. I'm a martial artist, so I hang out with alot of guys, although the female friends that I do have are my fucking lifeline.

People touching my feet. I worry about my friends and family, more so than I do myself. People I don't know. Crowds.

9. What are your vices?
I chain smoke. And cuss. The occasional smoking of the pot, even though I used to be a complete stoner, back in the day. I can be impatient and lazy, sometime. I have no organizational skills, whatsoever, even though there's a method to my chaos.

10. What are your fears?
Being forgotten. Failing. Letting myself go/relinquishing control.

My mother, brother and I are close, even though they drive me crazy. Parents divrced when I was two, and I haven't seen my dad since I was eight.

I don't. Unless its a good emotion. Negative emotions don't process.

Smart, dorky, tomboy, mature, a tad bit sad, and kinda odd (but in a good way). I was either very giggly and LOVED everyone, or shy and quiet. Because I smoked ganja and hung out with a great deal of guys, people outside my circle seemed to think I was a gay drug addict. Seriously. It amused me, and I did nothing to quell the rumors.

Most people now either think I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread, or crazy. I'm neither.

And finally....

My life? My point in life is to love, heal, and learn. As much as possible. To gain foresight and wisdom, and pass it on the others. My point in life is to make existence better for the few billion souls on the planet. To never stop questioning, to always stand in awe, and to connect. To grok with fullness.

Life, in general? To make sure that the genes of our species get passed on to the next generation, for sure.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Backgound

ENFP with a strong T side in questioning particularly and a few midzones. the enfp descriptions about my childhood, ideals etc. fit me much better though, so i'm confident that i'm an ENFP.

2. Are you male or female? M

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? i was born in New Zealand, i grew up in Hong Kong and i live in NZ now.

4. What cultural background are you? HK Chinese

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic i guess. i may lean a bit on the theistic side (ie. i believe in God).

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? 3rd year philosophy major. i'm gonna go down the acadmic track and just do philosophy :)

most my friends (the really close ones) are male. i get along fine with the chicks but part of me is always thinking about a possible relationship and that gets messy. i like to get along with everyone and i make a conscious effort to try and do that. close friends? I have like around 5 close friends in NZ and 3 in HK. we're talking about the really close friends here of course.

8. What paranoias do you have? that life can end at any second, both for me or anyone around me. i make it blatantly clear that i care for the people i care about, because life's just too short for them to not know for certain.

9. What are your vices?

procrastination definitely. waste way too much time when i should be doing work. the other thing would be anger i guess. i'm not an angry person in general and as i said before, i try to be friends with everyone. things build up though and when i eventually meet someone who is just a complete jackass, i explode. i'm also really picky with everything, though i learn to be content. lazy perfectionist i guess.

10. What are your fears? death, regret, being alone, dieing without feeling i've made put my stamp on the world in some sort of einstein/shakespeare-esque way.

my dad's an INTP and we get along famously. we both share a very strong intuitive side and we love each other. my mother's an ISFJ and she often drives me nuts. we try and accommodate each other but we look at things too differently. she follows some traditions just for the sake of following them, and i can't stand that if i don't see the logic behind it. i would want to talk about it, but she says that it would just depress her. that gets me real mad. she's also a J, and i'm a P, so she hates my messiness and i hate her obsession with everything being spotless. my sister i think is a IXTP. she used to be very S but she and i a quite close and she's just as nutso as i am now :D.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? no problems at all.

in the early stages of high school, people saw me as a geek as well as someone who may have tried too hard to fit in. at the same time though, people who know me well know that i have to be creative. there's a conflict there. eventually i addressed this by telling myself that being yourself is more important. during my last say, 2 years, people saw me as sociable and smart, though the geek is still somewhat there :D.

And finally....

two things really that sum me up.

1. i want to be happy. there's no reason to be otherwise. your job, money, social status etc. don't mean shit if you're not happy about it. so, i live my life trying not to conform for the sake of conforming and try to find joy wherever i go. i always have a smile on my face. :smile:.

2. i want immortality in the sense that i can feel like i've done some meaningful work and that people will remember me after my time is over. i'm a philosopher, so by meaningful work i mean create a great theory comparable to the likes of marz, rawls, plato etc. it's a dream, i know, but ENFP's can dream.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?INFP
2. Are you male or female?Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?born and raised in the US of A
4. What cultural background are you?Scottish
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?I'm spiritual, I see one true God, and many prophets, as does my family..we're very very close to God and accept every religion

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?I'm looking to go into psychology, though I'm only a sophomore in High School :(
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I hang out with people that share my interests, and understand me. I don't know a ton of friends, but a group of very close ones. It's mixed between male and female
8. What paranoias do you have?I worry too much, I'm terrified of snakes, um..nothing else, really..
9. What are your vices? I can daydream a little too much..well not pay attention to the point where it might be offensive to the other person, but it's all in good heart, and I don't mean to :(..
10. What are your fears?sometimes I think I'm paranoid, or have anxiety..but I truly don't..and I worry about the world turning into something that God didn't want it to be..
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?I have a father and a younger sister, who are both INFPs and I am extremely close to both of them
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?I can usually hold it back, but sometimes, I breakdown...
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?People see me as kind of a nerd, or a bookworm..I don't have the largest group of friends..but I love the ones I do have, which makes me happier.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?I am on a life-long path full of obstacles. My job is to stay on my own path, and keep my eye on the end of it, where my true journey begins..

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?INXP
2. Are you male or female?female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born in burundi(Africa, east-central),raised a little everywhere in west and central africa, moved in the states at 10.(culture shock still hits me sometimes...)
4. What cultural background are you?..we're 100% burundian.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?family is catholic. I have a vague sense of "spirituality?", believe in god, not the bible.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Well, money has always been tied with a "nursing or tourism related" profession.(aka, psychologist or hotel manager, I've had a strange obsession with hotels and luxury since childhood, don't ask.)
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Great with few people, mostly girls and effeminate boys. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Two girls, for some reason I am only friends with people who seem to have problems, because i like to offer emotional support and receive it and because they're hilarious and caring. For some reason people I am friends with are notorious for being "underachievers and bullies".I don't think they fit the description.
8. What paranoias do you have? I am terrified of bugs, they literally raise the hair on my skin, I'm a painphobic.Pain in every way...boredom too.It's fatal to me, I get cranky.
9. What are your vices?overly critical, obsessive in maintaining an upper hand in my relationships,borderline tyrannical.
10. What are your fears?Being betrayed after opening up to someone, being laughed at, not being good enough, losing people I love.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? I idolize my dad a lot, I guess it's a little delusional and unhealthy. I like my mom but sometimes I feel like I give her a hard time, and that it's damaging to her... siblings (if you had any)?I got along great with my brother, my little sister is lovable but a little too touchy feely, won't give me my space sometimes=>crankiness.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I surprise myself by the self-control I can have in an real crisis although I tend to fuss and pout a lot. I rarely show any emotion...people told me I scare them sometimes.When I do show emotion it's no good or taken the wrong way.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? A big loser or a big bully but in both cases someone you wouldn't approach.(still am in high school, last year) How do you think people see you now?Same.
And finally....
I have a vague idea that probably seems shallow because it's nothing special... I just try to live my life being happy and shutting myself off from things than can affect me negatively, trying to control my infamous cut-troath temper by being more polite and respecting "authority". I also just try to have fun and be safe in every way possible. I actually have a very "crushing" personality as I am very obsessive about getting what I want and stomp all over people as I used to, sometimes it stills gets me(I try to control as much as possible because it really is that bad). I actually love helping people, just not taking care of them....