• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emotion Nut-Coaster...

iLoveiLiveiAm

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
:hi: I do not post here much. I figured nutting the place up might be enjoyable. Recently, I have been having weird emotions. There are times I feel so terrible, as if I feel the suffering of everyone in the world. (I cry and see people suffering) There are other times I feel joy. (Like every smiling child on Christmas) These are not systematic or anything. I can't turn it on or off, unless an outside source comes around. (Maybe) Has anyone else had this experience? Is this psychologically abnormal?

Thanks,
iLoveiLiveiAm

(Type and Function searching...)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Settles with age, then you become more sarcastic :D

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Top left on the main page of every section? :D

Gee! My sensors are completely off. Thanks for helping me.

As to your question: I'd suggest you enjoy the ride and try to learn something from every new experience. With time, age and maturity, I think you'll learn to detach from emotional roller-coasters. Observe them, instead of engaging in them. I dunno, I'm a Te, I don't know the first thing about unreasonable emotions until they spit in my face and shit on my fancy-hat.