• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Explain...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ti would be Engineer. to take it a step further and combine it with Se would be Reverse Engineer. Support it with Ne and you have Forward Engineer.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've noticed that as an Fi dom user, I seem to have access to certain aspects of Fi that even the Fi aux's lack. Likewise, I've had an ENTJ 10 years younger than me blow me away with expertise they were able to apply Te to a situation. It was on a completely higher level compared to how I use it, and it really showed me the difference between 'being Te dom', and 'using Te'.

i have recently thought about this too due to an Fe thread. i realize that my dom Ni makes my Fe very different from how a dom Fe (enfj) uses Fe. i focus in on one person and depth, versus how they can easily work a whole group and be inclusive of everyone, weilding lots of communication techniques like a pro.

Now that would be an interesting thread topic. The problem, of course, is that Fi/Ne isn't very good at crafting original posts, so my attempts to create the thread have usually failed. Where's that damn Ti when you need it?

i feel the same way! i think of so many things i want to know more about from y'all, but i don't have the balls to start threads because i seem to suck at it. :cry: are the Ne/Ti/Fi users the best at starting threads? sounds like another good thread topic.............

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Dominant Ne (if left unchecked):

"Get the FUCK out of the way --I feel INSPIRED!!!" :devil: :devil: :devil:

Jaguar

My Ni-Te/Te-Ni are so married, they will never file for divorce.

I've got vision in a world where blindness reigns supreme.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

And you push the blindness so you can reign supreme :D

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ

I asked someone to tell if I got Ni/Te mixed up, but got no response :(

Well I guess that seems to be the case. Vision & doing. Couldn't imagine one without another.

I'm not too dedicated to my functions. Hell, they could be explained to be freaking Fe and Si. I'm more dedicated to what my thoughts represent me out-of-type. MBTI doesn't own the concepts of decision and insight.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ti, connecting peo... No wait, just connecting.

(And we're nothing even trying when we come up with that shit.)

Jaguar

I asked someone to tell if I got Ni/Te mixed up, but got no response :(

Hey buddy.
Where did you ask that? I missed it.

Well I guess that seems to be the case. Vision & doing. Couldn't imagine one without another.

I envision my functions lined up side by side.

I'm not too dedicated to my functions. Hell, they could be explained to be freaking Fe and Si. I'm more dedicated to what my thoughts represent me out-of-type. MBTI doesn't own the concepts of decision and insight.

The problem with MBTI is this notion of exact order.
What is most important is knowing your truth.
Not what someone else thinks is true of you.

MBTI has done nothing for me, except give me something new to insult. :D
I have always known I'm an inuitive thinker who probes deeply into everything.
If someone needs a test result or some bogus profile to tell them that,
trust me, they don't know themselves.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Get Rich or die trying.

Smack a hoe up.

Keep one hand on the trigger and the other on the wheel.

Jaguar

You post shit that makes me laugh. :D

Hey, about those kids in your English class.
They're idiots.
Don't let people get you down.

LEVINA

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Today I was thinking about MBTI and my use of F. So I came up with the following-

Fi: WHAT? You disrespecting me?! Bitch, prepare to APOLOGIZE!
Fe: WHAT!? You mistreat my friends? You violate human rights?! Bitch, prepare to be HUMANIZED!

I guess that would be my Ne thinking, you know, constantly coming up with ideas by jumping/piggybacking, and leapfrogging for a original idea.

HA, and yes, I agree with the ENFP earlier who said when they're inspired, everybody should get out of the way.
When I do that, I start writing my ideas on a spare peice of paper before my next leapfrog thought comes. :cheese:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Fe doesn't care about human rights; that's definitely an Fi cause.

Fe only cares about community cultural and etiquette standards, and using those to fit in with its surroundings, make friends and organize people into whatever external goals it wants to complete.

Deciding whether something is objectively/internally morally consistent is all Fi.

Frank

Ah yes but...

(okay it's a combination but so's the ENTJ, neither is purely one function)

Yeah I agree. I think Santuu and Jag summed up Ni and Te quite well. I tried to filter out only Te for my example. I'm pretty sure it is the part of me that just wants to get things done in the most efficient, economical way possible and is quite intolerant of any b.s.. Of course without Ni and some Fx to balance it out I would be quite a sociopath.

All of your examples are interesting. Please keep them coming.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You post shit that makes me laugh. :D

Hey, about those kids in your English class.
They're idiots.
Don't let people get you down.

Thanks man. Really.. all I've gotten was crap about that. Shouldn't even have posted it. But thanks.

LEVINA

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
^ Fe doesn't care about human rights; that's definitely an Fi cause.

Fe only cares about community cultural and etiquette standards, and using those to fit in with its surroundings, make friends and organize people into whatever external goals it wants to complete.

Deciding whether something is objectively/internally morally consistent is all Fi.

Hmmm. I always thought that being an Fe user means you liked to care for others, as in, "I need to care for others". Or maybe, it's just those who are close to them or whatnot. Excuse me while I go :doh: myself. :devil:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Concerning human rights in particular. I consider Fe to be human rights, and Fi the interpretation thereof.