• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFPs...how much of the ENTP profile do you relate to?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It seems it's mostly ENFPS who relate to ENTP rather than the other way around...doesn't it?

also...why don't you hear much about enfps being the inventor type...it's ne related is it not?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I relate to, like, 2/3 of what you guys say about yourselves in the NF forum, because most of what you seem to use as identifying traits is Ne stuff.

It diverges at some point though ... I don't interpret things as emotionally.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It seems it's mostly ENFPS who relate to ENTP rather than the other way around...doesn't it?

also...why don't you hear much about enfps being the inventor type...it's ne related is it not?

It's mostly INFJs to be precise. Or those who want to be one

G

garbage

same reason you don't hear of ENTPs being referred to as huggable teddy bears who shoot rainbows and unicorns out of their mouths

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's mostly INFJs to be precise. Or those who want to be one

um...what?

i just mean...there are a lot more enfps that wonder if they're entps then the other way around...it seems...usually the guys

but..i personally relate a lot to the inventor aspect...i feel like i do that all the time but don't hear it talked about much with other enfps.

LEVINA

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I guess I would be considered ENxP, however in the end of the day, the ENTP profile always fits me best. I am much more of a NT than I am a NF.

I must say, someone please take a good hard whack at what type I am. ENFP or ENTP?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
same reason you don't hear of ENTPs being referred to as huggable teddy bears who shoot rainbows and unicorns out of their mouths

well yeah...people really ought to stop that. :cheese:

Chloe

sometimes I'm complete ENTP, but those are short periods, but generally I think I dont relate much... i have to read the profile more carefully.
I had periods I was all about science, and stuff.. or some inventions, like I was obsessed with inventing some special iron ... or with math etc.. but i think I'm huge F even when I can express ENTP behaviour

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Relate way more to the INFP profile than the ENTP one..however, I do notice that we're incredibly similar in the way we go about things. The meaning of those things however, and my subsequent priorities and motivation, I share way more with INFPs.