• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typical Work and Social roles of the types

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What sorts of social and/or work roles do you think each type has?

Example-

INFP- The quiet guy that observes people and adds in a witty and/or self deppreciative yet hilarious comment every now and then.

The naive and out there yet insightful person.

That really shy girl that squirms in her seat when you stare at her and get her out of her daydreaming.

ESTJ- That guy that just cannot resist adding in his opinion in a way that it seems better than any other one.

Etc. These are from experience.

Add yours!

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
INFJ: Your friend who's convinced that he's psychic.

INTX: The weird guy that lives across the hall.

ENTX: The weird guy that lives across the hall and blasts techno at all hours of the night.

ENFJ: Your 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade teachers.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
ISTJ- The High school teacher/principal that doesn't actually like kids at all.

ESTJ- The chairman of the local preservation society

ESFJ- Soccer Mum that gossips all the time

ISFJ- The shy librarian/bookworm

INTJ- Scary politician

ENTJ- Money/power hungry corporate head

ENTP- The sleazy guy that wants to sign you up to pyramid schemes

INTP- Basement dweller

INFJ- The TV crime psychic

ENFJ- The self-help guru

ENFP- The peddler of homeopathic remedies and crystals

INFP- The perrenial art student

ESTP- The guy that gets right up in your face and won't stop talking no matter how disinterested you obviously are

ISTP- The adrenaline junkie (or just plain old junkie)

ESFP- The drama queen

ISFP- The cool guy that everyone likes and turns to

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(These are personal experience ones rather than stereotypes :) ) A lot of them I picked the more derogatory examples rather than the good ones, so its not really accurate.

ESFJ: I would say "the one who"
but they come in groups usually.
The chatty ladies at the ice cream social who brought the upsidedown cake and pictures of their children.

ESTJ: The person who is always your immediate supervisor no matter what kind of work you do or what status you hold.

ISFJ: The little wide eyed short haired blonde sitting in the corner with the other wide eyed short haired brunette and sitting up straight and who is listening intently to the other's sob story and nodding slowly.

ISTJ: The friend that you call when you're stranded on the side of the road to come pick you up and look up the number of a towing company for you.

ENTJ: The person who considers all angles of your problem, comes up with multiple solutions, chooses the best one, and attempts to fix it or get you to fix it before you even knew that there was a problem.

INTP: The quiet guy at the party who becomes the life of the party at around 4 in the morning when everyone's drunk and high and he's talking about constellations or whatever his weird field of expertise.

ENTP: The loud guy at the party who can manage to turn any topic at any corner of the room into politics, religion, or sex. Or a combination of the three. Leaves that conversation to start anew in another corner of the room.

INTJ: The anti-fun. The person who's voice is always on mute or full blast opinion mode.

ENFP: The high pitched girl that giggles about everything, can not put together a complete sentence and whos boobs jiggle a lot. Male ones are the same.

ENFJ: The born again Christian turned minister. An inner light projecting from their heart a message of joy with underlying unspoken theme "you're a sinner and you're going to hell."

INFJ: The one who asks you out of the blue cryptic unanswerable questions. like "What's wrong? Your aura is looking cloudy today."

INFP: The one who wears tee shirts with messages and pictures on them.
Happy ones perhaps a big smiley face that says something like "smile"
Emo ones perhaps a black tee shirt with simple white writing that says "heavily medicated for your protection."

ISTP: The mechanic ex-boyfriend who smokes a pack and a half a day. His butt crack shows. Great in bed. Doesn't speak in public.
ESTP: That popular cousin whos name you drop when you're trying to get into a party.
ESFP: That annoying girl with a low cut shirt and short skirt who is trying to drop her cousin's name to get into the party and then drinks all the beer.
ISFP: That guy whom everyone refers to as "Jesus" in relation to his long hair, long beard, guitar, and sandals.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
INFP - The nice quiet guy who is a covert smartass. The one that people like despite his quietness.
ISTJ - The student who looks bewildered when you tell him there's not one right answer to the question.
ESFJ - The girl who gives a speech about how her life changed for the better after she watched "The Passion of the Christ."
ISFJ - The girl that tells boring stories about how much she loves her family and expects you to care and/or relate.
INTP - The weirdo guy who stays up all night long playing "Sins of a Solar Empire. Alternatively, the nearly silent (also weirdo) girl who has trouble answering questions as basic as "what do you want for lunch?"
ESTP
- The asshole guy that you think is your friend one minute, then the next minute betrays you right in front of your face.
ENFP - That girl who talks way too much. You know, the one who is annoying despite the fact that you know she is actually smart?
ESFP - That girl who wears too much makeup and has orange skin due to overdoing the fake tanning.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTP - The asshole guy that you think is your friend one minute, then the next minute betrays you right in front of your face.
I can totally relate to this

To add:

ENFJ: The hyperactive girl who no matter what circumstance always manages to find you and in conversation makes absolutely no sense

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTP: Absentminded Professor

ENTP: Mind-technically-not-absent-because-it's-teleconferencing-in-from-Neptune Professor

ENTJ: Iron-fisted leader

INTJ: Constantly projected upon but he doesn't notice

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFP - That girl who talks way too much. You know, the one who is annoying despite the fact that you know she is actually smart?

Yep, this is me. There are probably people in some of my classes who would like to throttle me.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(These are personal experience ones rather than stereotypes :) ) A lot of them I picked the more derogatory examples rather than the good ones, so its not really accurate.

ENFP: The high pitched girl that giggles about everything, can not put together a complete sentence and whos boobs jiggle a lot. Male ones are the same.

SHORT! take it back! :girlfight:

LEVINA

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ENTP: The loud guy at the party who can manage to turn any topic at any corner of the room into politics, religion, or sex. Or a combination of the three. Leaves that conversation to start anew in another corner of the room.

ENFP: The high pitched girl that giggles about everything, can not put together a complete sentence and whos boobs jiggle a lot (No). Male ones are the same.

HA! I'm the high pitched hyena laughter girl who can turn anything into a topic about politics, religion, or sex. But I disgress, Who needs to talk about politics and religion at a party? :violin:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP males: guy with crazy ideas and when hyped up enough, does them
-Ted in How I met your mother
-Peter in family guy

G

Glycerine

I can totally relate to this

To add:

ENFJ: The hyperactive girl who no matter what circumstance always manages to find you and in conversation makes absolutely no sense

Yikes, This kind of fit me. lol I seem to somehow always run into the same people... it can get rather creepy at times. Also, I can come off really spacey/ditzy/dumb where people like to pull things over me (I usually let them cuz I don't care).