• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 8 Functions Talking

Jaguar

Which 2 of these comments do you identify with most?
Which one of these comments do you identify with least?

The 8 Functions talk about building a fence

1. I want to design the fence.

2. Why do they want to do this and what is the deal with fences anyway? Is this necessary?

3. I want to decorate the fence and make sure that it looks stylish and appealing

4. I’ll take care of looking at the instructions and making sure that we follow the established guidlines.

5. Is doing this cost effective? Will it be useful?

6. I want to analyze the structure and placement of the fence.

7. How will it affect the neighborhood, and what will the neighbors think?

8. I want it to be my own special fence that I can share with others over time

Mine:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
The most:

4. I’ll take care of looking at the instructions and making sure that we follow the established guidlines.

5. Is doing this cost effective? Will it be useful?

When talking about a fence, these.

The least:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
2 and 3 most I guess. 6 least.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
2. Why do they want to do this and what is the deal with fences anyway? Is this necessary?

These the most.
3. I want to decorate the fence and make sure that it looks stylish and appealing

These the least.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I connect most with 2 then 1.

I connect least with 8. The rest are useful in the process. And what's the deal with fence hoarding anyway?

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
1 and 2 the most.
7 the least, by far. i don't like 6 either.

I connect most with 2 then 1.

high five!

I connect least with 8.

haha, i can see the value of 8...
it's like, this is my fence, if you really like it too then we'll become instant friends. :laugh:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Why does no one like the neighbours?

I'll say I like 5 also. I normally go for highest quality/usefullness for lowest cost when I get things. Never want to cut corners.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Why does no one like the neighbours?

they are always up in my business!
they leave those little passive agressive notes on your door all the time. quit leaving the notes, guy! nobody takes you seriously if you don't have the balls to talk face to face. :rolleyes:

badneighbor.jpg

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
most

least

6. I want to analyze the structure and placement of the fence.

My own special fence? I mean... a fence is a fence, right? Or is there some innuendo that I'm too innocent to understand here?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eight and two resonate with me the most. That's only if I think about the fence as nothing in particular, though, and focus on the attitudes. If I were to actually encounter a fence, my thought process would be "that fence is supposed to do X, but it really does Y, and it says Z about the people who made it."

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oops, I'd better learn to read the directions more thoroughly. The ones I least relate to are: six and (looking at how directionally challenged I just proved I am) probably four. To further prove how unfourish I am, I'll also note that my previous post in this topic described not what was asked for but a strange mix of how I would react to someone's fence and how I would regard one of my own. In light of the directions, my post is still accurate, if incoherent.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Which 2 of these comments do you identify with most?
Which one of these comments do you identify with least?

The 8 Functions talk about building a fence

Top 1st: 8. I want it to be my own special fence that I can share with others over time

Top 2nd: 2. Why do they want to do this and what is the deal with fences anyway? Is this necessary?

Least: 7. How will it affect the neighborhood, and what will the neighbors think?