• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI stereotypes

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Seconded!

I don't like the way some F-geared things are handled. I remember a thread where it was a constant "DoNT uSEurEFff!" to try and keep their point valid.

I also can't stand the "What do you expect from an ____." Type =/= valid responses!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I also can't stand the "What do you expect from an ____." Type =/= valid responses!
That's just yr F talking, kyuuei.

I hate that "Blah, F is valid too, blah..." stereotype. It's soooo annoying, omg!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
ALMOST as much as everyone else hates that "Lol HeregoI'mright!" ness!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Jen's stereotype of S's. Yeah, I'm fucking bitter.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Also that stereotype "Someone who wants to see America burn shouldn't be president." F that, Obama rules!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also that stereotype "Someone who wants to see America burn shouldn't be president." F that, Obama rules!

Ooh, good point. INTJs are all waiting for someone to pull off their mask so they can say "I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!" :steam:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Big dumb stereotype you say?! BIGGER THAN OBAMA NOT BEING AWESOME!?

That NF males don't rock. Total lie!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
mdfngfkldg :rofl1:

Yeah, the NF males I know (Im actually quite surrounded by them now that I think about it..) keep life interesting, there's no way I'd think anything less than awesome.

Okay, back to silly political jokes.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Nah, I'm not really bitter. Jen dislikes S's though. She's a self proclaimed S hata'.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Pretty much all the INFP ones are a joke. Think we're a bunch of weak, soft, fruity androgenous hippies? Passive, scared, or timid? Try kidnapping our children, and you'll get owned!

But seriously, the whole vegan flower-child who owns a kiln and wants to change their name to Rain INFP stereotype is goofy.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Stereotypes I find humorous but hate.

I's are robots that have no emotion, most especially INTJs or ISTJs.

E's are wild, loud obnoxious and cant sit still and never like peace and quiet, most notably ENFPs or ESFPs.

INFJs cry all the time. One of the hardest mutha F$#@ers I know is an INFJ.

ENFPs are always "wish washy" and cant ever commit to anything. Maybe I just like committing my life to nothing, got a problem with that?! Then go blow yourself.

INTJs are anti-social, one of my best friends is an INTJ. And its not that hes anti-social, he just genuinely thinks your an idiot!

Now the only stereotype ive found to hold any water is (and no offense) that ENTPs just like the sound of their own voice and will talk your head off about the most ridiculous garbage even after you tell them to BUGGER OFF YE!!!

Atomic Fiend

Pretty much all the INFP ones are a joke. Think we're a bunch of weak, soft, fruity androgenous hippies? Passive, scared, or timid? Try kidnapping our children, and you'll get owned!

But seriously, the whole vegan flower-child who owns a kiln and wants to change their name to Rain INFP stereotype is goofy.

I'm totally with you on this one.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Stereotypes I find humorous but hate.

I's are robots that have no emotion, most especially INTJs or ISTJs.

E's are wild, loud obnoxious and cant sit still and never like peace and quiet, most notably ENFPs or ESFPs.

INFJs cry all the time. One of the hardest mutha F$#@ers I know is an INFJ.

ENFPs are always "wish washy" and cant ever commit to anything. Maybe I just like committing my life to nothing, got a problem with that?! Then go blow yourself.

INTJs are anti-social, one of my best friends is an INTJ. And its not that hes anti-social, he just genuinely thinks your an idiot!

Now the only stereotype ive found to hold any water is (and no offense) that ENTPs just like the sound of their own voice and will talk your head off about the most ridiculous garbage even after you tell them to BUGGER OFF YE!!!

Heey.. I like my robot jokes.

And we are SO not wishy-washy. I am ever-the-committed one when it's something awesome like comic books. Its just the boring things like, you know, careers, and life-goals.. I'm getting distracted just thinking about it.