• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People typing themselves as I when they are raving E's!

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
This description is very accurate for me. I know many people who do not believe that I am an introvert. I like being around other people and I do get stir crazy and drained of energy if I spend too much time by myself.
But I still am convinced that isfp is an accurate description of my personality type. When I want to be alone, I will take a long walk by myself. I am happy being alone with nature and, if I meet up with people I know along the way, I am still happy.

I find ISFPs and ISFJs are often times some of the most social of introverts. I mean, plenty of them can be shy and awkward, but they can also be wild party animals that get stir crazy if left without some form of social contact after awhile. S and F often amount to doing concrete stuff with people, it seems.

I know an ISFP that will appear like an E to any outside person. People jazz her up and excite her. She used to be a huge partier. The only difference is that she mixes that up with healthy doses of alone time. A fair amount of it, and her mental health revolves around the ability to get it. She goes through times where she is unreachable by the world.

Not every one is going to notice that, though. The introverted side is 'private', and not for the world to see. It's hers.