• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What isn't your type?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESxP by both mbti and socionics standards. I don't think I've ever gotten ESTJ on a test either, but I think that's even more feasible than Se dominance. Se is an unobtainabley cool function I could never possess. Enneagram wise, any of the id types (3, 7, 8), sx dom, and probably 2.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
100% not an soc-dom or someone who has 2 anywhere in my tritype.
Certainly not an 8 or 9 core, although I'd be open to them as fixes.
5 has become less and less likely the more I've learned about that type.

Definitely not an NP or an FJ in either MBTI or socionics.
I think I've only been seriously typed as IxTJ, ISxP, and ESTP.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ

I'm definitely not an INTJ.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISxJ, my Si is absolute garbage

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I cannot imagine myself as any xSxP type. My Se is too low (tertiary at best) to be in the SP temperament. I don’t think ESFJ fits me very well either.

For enneagram, I cannot see myself as a core optimistic type (2, 7, or 9). I am not SP-blind (so that rules out so/sx and sx/so).

For Socionics, any alpha quadra type except for LII. I also cannot see myself as Ti or Te PoLR (SEE, IEE, IEI, and SEI).

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ji dom. I could not imagine ever relying on Fi or Ti. Unreliable functions!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Anything on the axis of Se and Ni

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Ti anything. Never had to think or consider this particular function before, even during my days of flippant type try-ons. The function in itself is just so illusive and indescribable to me...I wouldn’t know where to begin to even eek out some faux Ti.

Black Sun

Definitely not a Je dom or a social variant.
Just took a test out of curiosity. Hmm...no

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enneagram 3, 4, 8, so/sp, XXTJ.

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm definitely not a sensor and with high probability not a feeler.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If I had to say my total opposite type is probably INFJ 125 tritype and Sx/Sp.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFP 9w1-6w7-4w5 sp/sx

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Anything with 8 in it. But stereotypes so *shrug*

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESTP, counterphobic 6w7, 3w2, 1w2 sx/so. My Se is garbage.

Test results though, my most common is INFP, followed by ISFP and INTP. INFP both by letters and functions, the others with just letters. On the forum test, I got INFJ first time I took it and second time I took it I got ISFJ. On one of the function tests, I got ISTJ, Si and Fi were pretty high and Fe was in the tank. I got INTJ once many moons ago on HumanMetrics, and on more obscure tests I've gotten ENTP and ESFP(they were function test with like 3 questions). So, never ISTP, ESTP, ENTJ, ENFJ, ENFP or ESTJ.

Enneagram wise, I usually get 4w5 followed by 9w1 and sometimes 5w4. 6 is usually in my tri from the tests, but rarely do I get it as a core. I did test 3w4 on this obscure test from an old enneagram forum, and it gave me 358 for a tri which was pretty bizarre. I got a 2 fix on a 300 question test, but then I got 4 core when I took it a year later so eh. I remember one test that had me as equal parts 9 and 1, so I've technically tested one core before. But yeah core wise, 7, 3, 8, or 2 definitely not.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For MBTI, any xSxP type and ESFJ. For enneagram, I cannot see myself as any of the positive outlook types (2, 7, and 9).