• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What isn't your type?

Usehername

On a mission
I score INxJ equally, and have also tested as ENFJ. I haven't ever tested as another type beyond those three.

shimsham

MBTI Type
infj
I got INTJ a few times when I was younger. I now get INFJ pretty consistently, although occasionally test INFP. I'm sticking with INFJ because the descriptions fit me the most.

I've never tested E or S, or INTP.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Most likely to most unlikely:

ENTJ (many times, but mostly in the past)
ENTP (seven times +, but mostly lately, and it is how I score on the offical test)
INTJ (five times +, but mostly spring and early summer of this year)
INTP (twice)
ENFP(once)
INFJ
INFP
ENFJ
ISTP
ISTJ
ISFP
ESTP
ESFP
ESTJ
ESFJ
ISFJ

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I've only ever gotten INFP and INTP. The T was early on when I was still in F denial. Seems to happen a lot with male INFPs especially (ENFPs to a lesser extent), probably partly because of the profiles.

High I, high N, high P, high 5.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah i've only ever tested infp, enfp and enxp

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
i took the test like 6 times, and got ENFP every time. although sometimes it was close to INFP and ENFJ.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have only scored: INTP, INFP, and INFJ. Only once on a cognitive functions test did it suggest ENFP, but it also suggested INFP.

I always test high on I and N, so I don't see much possibility of being any E or S types.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've scored-

INTP, INTJ, ENTJ, depending on the test.

I only scored INFP when I took the test for the first time and second time, which were a long time ago. After that I've gotten those above results. I haven't scored as an INFP in several months...

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I haven't taken a bagillion tests.

I've gotten INFJ, INTP, ENFJ, INFP, and ENFP.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Only scored INFP and ENFP so far..though I think I can probably pass for ENXJ and INFJ at times.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
The opposition is not incidental.
What is?
True, it's not incidental at all. It's a rather regular system where someone gets NT most often and SF the least often.

N/S and T/F might as well be independent, and if I favored N over S and T over F, I'd get that result.

Now what's incidental, I don't figure it out now :) Perhaps that I get NT results, I might be one of those who get SF results.

FlamingMask

MBTI Type
INTp
SJs
ESFJ
ESTJ
ISFJ
ISTJ

SPs
ESFP
ESTP
ISFP
ISTP

NFs
ENFJ
ENFP
INFJ
INFP

NTs
ENTJ
ENTP

...Most likely.

Last edited:

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Defiinitely not NJ or SP (based on cognitive dynamics).
On tests that measure dichotomies only, it is possible for the J to edge out the P. So I originally got ENFJ on Keirsey, and INTJ on DDLI. Did both of them over, and got INTP, but still close on J/P (DDLI) and T/F (KTS).
Got ISTP on one of Lemons' tests.

Never get STJ types on tests, but cognitively, they're not hard to imagine, since I'm close to NFP.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Test INTP every time.

I don't understand how some of you test as so many different types... must be borderline on your preferences.. or borderline bipolar.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I've only ever gotten INFP and INTP. The T was early on when I was still in F denial. Seems to happen a lot with male INFPs especially (ENFPs to a lesser extent), probably partly because of the profiles.

High I, high N, high P, high 5.

I've also only ever tested (or even identified with) INTP and INFP. It's pretty close, but I tend to the T side. Some other type descriptions have a *bit* of a match (ISTP, INTJ, INFJ), but nowhere as much a match as the INP ones do.

I'm not counting a functional analysis test that gave me ENTP. There are some similarities, for sure, but I'm definitely not an E.

G

Glycerine

I have gotten ESTJ, ESFJ, ISFJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP. I think I am an ENFJ though. I tend to clash with SJ types irl (way too spacey and odd for them) :( Also, there's no way I'm SP. Overall, I am definitely not EXXP or a NT.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I've got:

INFJ
INFP
ENTP
ENFP

I'm an NP, I'm certain of that if nothing else. T/F and E/I come close to the borders sometimes, depending on the test. I'm about 99% sure of my type being ENFP though.

So types that I'm not:

xSxx
xNxJ

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
ISFJ
ESFJ
ESTJ

ESFP
ISFP