• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can You Guess My Friend's Type?

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My friend did standup for our Senior Variety Show, and as it was hilarious (not everyone will get the jokes as they're sort of meant for a local audience). But I do know his type, and I'm wondering if people can guess it simply from seeing his performance.

Mike Breuning at Homestead Senior Variety Show 2009 on Vimeo

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hah, almost. Guess again. :tongue:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I take it that means that I am one letter away. I will not guess again, I had my chance.

Perhaps you can PM the answer to me.

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
He tested as an ENFP. You were both close.