• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 3 next personality types you're closest to

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What would be the 3 next personality types you would be closest to in order? Useless topic but 'meh'
For me, it would be:
INFJ
then INTP
then INFP/ISTJ

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP, then INTJ, then ISTJ or ENTJ.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First, definitely INFP (when I retreat from the world to do some self-reflection, take a breather, figure things out, work on my spiritual path etc.)

Specific circumstances: INFJ (when someone has asked for my help) and ENTJ (when things need to get done)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Am ENTP.

INTP -> INFP -> INTJ.

Based mostly on people of different types that I relate to.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My type: INTJ

1. ENTJ (Comparable approach to life. Doesn't care much about Ni as I do.)
2. INFJ (Ni agreement. Ni+Fi substitutes for lacking Fe. Same perceptions, different conclusions.)
3. INFP (Similar Fi patterns. Different method, same conclusion.)

... :D
4. ISTJ (An IxTJ understanding. Ni vs. Si difference.)
5. ISTP (Same as the ENTJ. Different techniques, same ends.)

G

garbage

1. ENFP - In the sense that I've incorporated the whole "feeling" thing into my own set of mental models and often feel a strong desire to truly connect to others and offer them advice. I also tend to judge based upon what seems "right," weighting that against what seems reasonable. I still often test as ENFP, and Socionics does a better job of defining what ENTp means for me.

2. ENTJ - Up until last year or so, I've been much more high-strung, anxious, and goal-oriented than most of my P bretheren. I'm still very "on-the-ball" and organized, but I've learned that I often prefer just to take things as they come. In general, though, ENTP just plain describes my approach to life better.

3. INTP - It's apparent that Ti just plain takes over at times. But it's obvious that I have the extraverted mentality overall.

None of the other types even come close to describing me.

fway

Enneagram
8w79
For being xSTP right now I'd say:

ISTP/ESTP (you know the deal if I ever get E or I), ENTP, INTP

I'd stick with ENTP because I get all of these crazy ideas sometimes, but my Ti takes over if I am not using Ne or Se, so I would go with INTP as my next choice.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. INTP - I'm a huge fail when it comes to extroversion, I'm not completely sure that I am an extrovert really :unsure:
2. ENFP - no way in hell am I an ENFP lol
3. INTJ - rather similar to ENTPs apparently, and I relate strongly to one of them, assuming that he hasn't miss-typed himself, and I'm almost certain that he has.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm... you know, I'm not sure. It really depends on who you use as a baseline for the type. But generally speaking...

INTJ, ENTP, ISFJ (in that order).

I also relate to INTPs, ISTJs, ISFPs, and ISTPs to a lesser extent.

The thing is, there are a ton of individuals of the types I relate to that are totally alien, and individuals of the ones I don't that I strongly relate to. So it's rather messy.