• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 3 next personality types you're closest to

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
INTP
INFJ (even though my Fe is low, my Ni is too much to ignore).

After that, I'm not really sure. *shrug*

B

brainheart

INFP: ISFP, INFJ, INTP

That's my guess, mainly cause I've thought I was all those types before. I honestly don't see a ton of difference between me and the ISFP, other than I like to analyze and talk about stuff, and they are way better at looking cool than me. And they seem to be able to drink for days without feeling guilty about it. Ah, the guilt. Always the guilt. Is that an INFP thing... guilt?

EDIT: ISFP or INFP. There is no third.

Lemonade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Type: INFJ
Based on functions:

1) INTJ (Ni)
2) INTP (Ti)
3) INFP (Fi)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
INTP?
INFP?
ENFJ?

I don't really know.

I've been mistaken by other people for every N type, except INFP.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
INTP
ISFP
INTJ

At least, off the top of my head.

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP, ISFJ, INTJ.

If I'm honest that's according to other people. Everyone thinks I'm INFP ;P

But personally I would swap the ISFJ and INFP around.

emptyepiphany

MBTI Type
ENF!
If I am indeed an ENFP (which I highly suspect I am) then:

INFJ, ENTP, ENFJ

I tested for a while as an INFJ when I was going through a particularly interesting part of my life. I think it's the N dom in both types that caused the correlation. And when I'm being "J" I tend to become more introverted.

Bellamy'sSocket

MBTI Type
INFP
ENFP, INFJ... one of my close enough friends is an ESTJ :mellow:So myself an the ENFP clash with her.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ISFP: I'm probably more of a stereotypical ISFP than INFP nowadays? I'm a foodie, I love aesthetics, I like road trips, I'm addicted to music. ISFP descriptions sound a lot like me except I relate to Ne more than Se(I'm not that present in the present and I'm horribly clumsy).

ISFJ: Si is my relief function so I do a lot of "indulging" in it(plus I'm an SP 9). I can play the same song over and over again for a month wiithout getting bored. I'm highly nostalgic-like I love watching shows and playing games from my childhood and just love anything vintage. I'm a history buff too and I'm notorious for my good memory. I'm good at remembering old restaurant orders, names of old classmates, dates, 8 year old Facebook convos, etc.

INTP: A common test result for me-I've had a lot of tests where I've gotten 50/50 on the T/F. I think I look more T around my family because I'm constantly shoving my feelings inside and am not very mushy. I'm the one trying to keep the calm, and I'm mostly a realist so that makes me seem more T I think. I'm kinda ambivalent about a lot of things, which made me unsure of Fi at first. But I stuck with INFP cause I realized that was a 9 thing, and individuality means a lot to me and I have values deep inside that I get fired up over when I see them broken. I have a lot of nerdy "NT" interests- like I love reading about science, medical shows, and watching documentaries about random stuff.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For me I would say:

ENFP going under the Ne/Si umbrella, and it's probably the type out of all of the types listed below that I would consider the most seriously at this point. No, I don't really identify much with fi but I can get behind being fi second than dominant fi. I know some people would say I'm splitting hairs over something stupid but the dominant function does matter in this case. The other types listed below, the things that are off about them are enough for me to say "not my type." But being that I have a weird hotmess of a personality and nobody fits into a perfect box.

INFJ ignoring the ni/se thing and going more from a ti/fe fe/ti perspective. Being that I went with it for a while, I'll acknowledge that I appear fe-auxillary in many ways and while being awkward with fe, it plays a role in my life. It plays a role in how I interact with people and in groups but i attribute this to E9. It's so easy to mistype as and I've learned a lot of people in the typology community mistype as INFJ at first so I have reason be be skeptical that it's my one true type.

INTJ being that I have a blurry line between J and P and my ne and ni are pretty balanced. I'm not too good with te but I guess looking at it from a dichotomies perspective.

INFP (more of an honorable mention) fits me a great deal from a dichotomies perspective, and one can argue that it's above INTJ. It's a popular alternate typing for me on PerC. I questioned it a lot when I first got into typology. Though when looking at the functions and being that it leads with fi and I don't relate to fi being my lead function, that is one reason why I put ENFP above it. I definitely don't relate to being ti blind either. Then again, ENFP is ti-blind too but the tertiary te somewhat makes up for that (?) Then again, I suck with te, and INTJ makes little sense for me in regards to that, but I would say that seeing the world from a fi perspective not quite fitting my thought process outweighs that.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ, INFJ, and ENFJ.

It's odd to me that people ever consider Fi for me, I actually don't identify with it at all and find it alien in others. Though not necessarily in a bad way. It's just not relatable.