• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 3 next personality types you're closest to

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP, INFJ, INTJ

Vanitas

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ, INFJ, ESFP

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP, INTJ, ENFP

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
isfp, istp, a couple of third places but from thinking about it for a second I would go with istj

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP, INFJ, ENFP

I am INFP, but I test INTP more than anything (I blame the crappy tests). Even on cognitive functions tests, I will test Fi-dom, but my Ti is pretty high.

I relate to INFJs more though. Their functions can seem like some kind of inverse of mine: me turned inside out. It seems they sometimes have similar perspectives, but for different reasons. The main diverging I feel with INFJs is their Fe, which is something I don't use well.

I also relate to ENFPs because of similar function use. I am very much introverted, but when I am tipsy, I kind of feel like an ENFP :D

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP, ENFP, ISTJ.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP, ESTP, INTJ

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Am INTP.

1. INFP
2. ISTP
3. INFJ/INTJ

Honorary mention to ENTP... which would be #1, but I'm so very not extraverted - but definitely thinking along many of the same lines.

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm an ENFJ

ENFP: As J is my weakest letter. In fact most acquaintances would and have mistake me for a ENFP

ESFJ: As N is my second weakest letter. I can understand the way an S thinks very easily

ESFP: My E and F are too strong to be anything else (Although I can be very introverted at times), so this seem to be the only other logical choice

FlamingMask

MBTI Type
INTp
It only makes sense to do it by letter strength (over the course of several tests, of course - one test doesn't say it all).

Therefore:

1. INTJ

ARRRRRGH!

It's still too close.

Umm... two of INFP, ISTP, or ENTP. Yeah.