• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 3 next personality types you're closest to

NatureChaser

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
xxFP. Until now I still think I actually use Fi instead of Fe....

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For me, it would be ENTJ, ISTJ, and oddly enough, INFJ.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP: I mistyped as it for several years and so did a lot of other people. People still tend to think I'm an INTP and, frankly, they might not even be wrong. I seem to use Si and Ti prominently and, in general, tend to neglect my extroverted functions if we are going with the grant stack form of the mbti and I'm not really "anti-Ne" as much as it's more of a sandbox skill for me, so I can see why people would think it's not my inferior.

INFJ: I mistyped as INFJ for like... 5 years. I fit a lot of the shitty descriptions of INFJ, tunnel vision, farsighted, the 20 year plan spanning well to far into the future, seeking an ideal that isn't realistic or feasible. Being that my senses are shit, interior Se sometimes looks plausible as well from an outsiders view. Shitty descriptions also overhype INFJ's Ti usage. I think a lot of my friends might mistype me as this.

IxTJ: By dichotomy, I tend to get either INTJ or ISTP test wise depending on the day (with INTJ being most often), so realistically while a far ass reach it'd be a close one. I'm no Te user, but I can definitely feign the image, especially at my worst. I actually can fit descriptions of these types superficially, especially when the cognitive functions are ignored.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ: Basic descriptions of the type aren't too accurate; even though I'm rigid, I'm not a traditionalist at all. This is overall a good fit in terms of cognitive functions. I can see secondary Te and tertiary Fi working together, and yeah my Ne isn't the best. Something to me being dominant Si is very odd, though... I really think I value Se and Ni.

ISTP: By dichotomy, I'm usually on the borderline between P and T (at least on tests) while the other letters have been stagnant. I consider myself to be very ST, and with my lone wolf nature and other qualities I have, I can seem stereotypically ISTP. (Not to mention, basic descriptions of that type fit me best.) Dominant Ti isn't quite right, though.

ISFP: I'm told that I vibe ISFP and I understand why. My aesthetic both online and in person tends to radiate Fi stereotypes. I guess I also talk like an ISFP in terms of my word choices. I don't really think that dominant Fi is true for me, though, especially when it comes to morals and such.

So, my problem with each of these is the dominant function. I think I just don't have one, lol.