MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

INTP
    ISFP
    INTJ

At least, off the top of my head.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

ISTP, ISTP , ISTP.

MBTI
    INTP

INFP, INFJ, INTJ
    I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

INFP, ISFJ, INTJ.

If I'm honest that's according to other people. Everyone thinks I'm INFP ;P

But personally I would swap the ISFJ and INFP around.
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

MBTI
    ENF!

If I am indeed an ENFP (which I highly suspect I am) then:

INFJ, ENTP, ENFJ

I tested for a while as an INFJ when I was going through a particularly interesting part of my life. I think it's the N dom in both types that caused the correlation. And when I'm being "J" I tend to become more introverted.

MBTI
    INFP

ENFP, INFJ... one of my close enough friends is an ESTJ So myself an the ENFP clash with her.

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

ISFP: I'm probably more of a stereotypical ISFP than INFP nowadays? I'm a foodie, I love aesthetics, I like road trips, I'm addicted to music. ISFP descriptions sound a lot like me except I relate to Ne more than Se(I'm not that present in the present and I'm horribly clumsy).

ISFJ: Si is my relief function so I do a lot of "indulging" in it(plus I'm an SP 9). I can play the same song over and over again for a month wiithout getting bored. I'm highly nostalgic-like I love watching shows and playing games from my childhood and just love anything vintage. I'm a history buff too and I'm notorious for my good memory. I'm good at remembering old restaurant orders, names of old classmates, dates, 8 year old Facebook convos, etc.

INTP: A common test result for me-I've had a lot of tests where I've gotten 50/50 on the T/F. I think I look more T around my family because I'm constantly shoving my feelings inside and am not very mushy. I'm the one trying to keep the calm, and I'm mostly a realist so that makes me seem more T I think. I'm kinda ambivalent about a lot of things, which made me unsure of Fi at first. But I stuck with INFP cause I realized that was a 9 thing, and individuality means a lot to me and I have values deep inside that I get fired up over when I see them broken. I have a lot of nerdy "NT" interests- like I love reading about science, medical shows, and watching documentaries about random stuff.
    "Now let's all agree, to never be creative again..."

Paws off my Amethyst!!

9w1-4w3-6w7/Aries/Phleg-Mel
    Likes Froody Blue Gem liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

For me I would say:

ENFP going under the Ne/Si umbrella, and it's probably the type out of all of the types listed below that I would consider the most seriously at this point. No, I don't really identify much with fi but I can get behind being fi second than dominant fi. I know some people would say I'm splitting hairs over something stupid but the dominant function does matter in this case. The other types listed below, the things that are off about them are enough for me to say "not my type." But being that I have a weird hotmess of a personality and nobody fits into a perfect box.

INFJ ignoring the ni/se thing and going more from a ti/fe fe/ti perspective. Being that I went with it for a while, I'll acknowledge that I appear fe-auxillary in many ways and while being awkward with fe, it plays a role in my life. It plays a role in how I interact with people and in groups but i attribute this to E9. It's so easy to mistype as and I've learned a lot of people in the typology community mistype as INFJ at first so I have reason be be skeptical that it's my one true type.

INTJ being that I have a blurry line between J and P and my ne and ni are pretty balanced. I'm not too good with te but I guess looking at it from a dichotomies perspective.

INFP (more of an honorable mention) fits me a great deal from a dichotomies perspective, and one can argue that it's above INTJ. It's a popular alternate typing for me on PerC. I questioned it a lot when I first got into typology. Though when looking at the functions and being that it leads with fi and I don't relate to fi being my lead function, that is one reason why I put ENFP above it. I definitely don't relate to being ti blind either. Then again, ENFP is ti-blind too but the tertiary te somewhat makes up for that (?) Then again, I suck with te, and INTJ makes little sense for me in regards to that, but I would say that seeing the world from a fi perspective not quite fitting my thought process outweighs that.
    9w1 5w4 2w3 sp/so

I couldn't Understand how you could be so bold.
    Maybe I'll find myself smiling on that distant shore...
    Maybe I'm not alone.

Phlegmatic-Melancholic
    O- High C- Average E- Extremely Hilariously Low A- Extremely High N-Medium High
    Likes Bismuth Blitz liked this post

Permabanned

xxTx

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

ESFJ, INFJ, and ENFJ.

It's odd to me that people ever consider Fi for me, I actually don't identify with it at all and find it alien in others. Though not necessarily in a bad way. It's just not relatable.